Indictments 1/4/13
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Well 18 indictments...8 served that means RPD is looking to serve 10 more in next couple days! The indictments are all from May 2012 until July 2012! Any idea who the freaking "Narc" or " Rat" is rather? Any guesses at who the other 10 dealers are? Please save the negetive responses I just wanna know if this city has an idea of who
Is next? And who is the rat! I heard it was a scragg named Bree....long Red hair she sure did move away around August her sister too???? HELP NEED INFO!!!!!
Mark

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Curious wrote:
Well 18 indictments...8 served that means RPD is looking to serve 10 more in next couple days! The indictments are all from May 2012 until July 2012! Any idea who the freaking "Narc" or " Rat" is rather? Any guesses at who the other 10 dealers are? Please save the negetive responses I just wanna know if this city has an idea of who
Is next? And who is the rat! I heard it was a scragg named Bree....long Red hair she sure did move away around August her sister too???? HELP NEED INFO!!!!!
funny how you dopers turn on each other under pressure.
sigh

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how you dopers turn on each other under pressure.
Like rats on a sinking ship.
Rat

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2013
It was Me. I'm not saying who the other 10 are. I got 100 a buy and get to see all of the people who kept selling them to ny child go to jail. You are on the list. They are getting ready to knock on yr door.
wow

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Curious wrote:
I hope you get it !!lol
drugie

Hollywood, FL

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Rat wrote:
It was Me. I'm not saying who the other 10 are. I got 100 a buy and get to see all of the people who kept selling them to ny child go to jail. You are on the list. They are getting ready to knock on yr door.
. I hope they have room in jail for your child. Damn dope head
Curious

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Rat wrote:
lmao rat honestly really they getting ready to knock on MY door? I highly doubt it I know ALOT of people but that's because of my meetings I hold..,,,NA so I doubt seriously my door is where they gonna be knocking! And you are all over here saying all types of negetive about drugs and so on? Why not just say your real name since you are so proud... Amy? Bree? Papa butch? Say who you are you are so proud of yourself and actions.....betts be careful honey ten still aint served and according to my RPD source 4 of them ain't even in richmond anymore so it just may be your door that gets a knock,.,.dont brag honey police use you then throw you away and I believe you are on pills as well!!!! There won't be protection for you when that knock comes
Well

Duluth, GA

#9 Jan 6, 2013
They already got another.
Wondering

Columbus, OH

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Well wrote:
They already got another.
Who did they get
WHO

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Curious wrote:
If this is RPD what do they have to do with Lawrenceburg? Why post on Lawrenceburg forum?
Rats

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 7, 2013
I know Shawnta Patterson is a rat I seem the vidio of where he got Keith Chambers 3 times...pretty sad that he does and sells his self tho...oh what people will do these days for a hundred dollars:/
PROBLEM HERE

Columbus, OH

#15 Jan 7, 2013
GET THE DEALERS RPD SHIT OUTTA 19 arrests in an 18 count indictment I bet only 1 is a true dealer fuckin 10 12 pills!!!?? REALLY RPD Those people you arrested have a disease called addiction out of 10 pills they prolly got 1 let them get help......go after the source I believe
"it took heart" just told you!
lmns

United States

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Curious wrote:
You sound pretty worried to me. I hope you're all ratted out.
Well

Duluth, GA

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Mackies son
Curious

Columbus, OH

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Actually I'm not worried just praying it's nobody from my support group
knowforfact

United States

#19 Jan 7, 2013
This is true but shawnta and his family get out of everything. If they would do something big the first time with these people they wouldn't be having the same problem over and over again and would not be dealing to half the county.
no justice

Winchester, KY

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Out of everything posted here, the real crime is the justice system. These drug dealing criminals feeding drugs to our families and ruining lives will be free in no time due to plea bargains, and the total lack of the court to uphold their responsibility. It's nothing more than a slap on the wrist around here. It makes me sick to think of what a shitty town this has become. Overridden with dope fiends and overdoses.
kleen adikt

United States

#21 Jan 7, 2013
Pretty sad how everyone is downplaying the "dopefiend" and in the same breath say they need help, not jail, anyways long story short its the same people over n over; I fought 9 long months for sobriety and to this day use suboxone, well last year this time I was arrested for selling a suboxone to someone whom I worked with and was sick from opiates and begged me to help em; I did now I live everyday with someone telling me what to do, where I can go, etc! Eventually ill b off paper and free from all this drama, but to have a reputation as a drug dealer for helping someone who shares my addiction is absurd, so bottom line is they dont care about your well being ; your kids that need u at home or even if your a drug user or dealer, they set up a buy and u fall for it u pay, eventuallly u big dummies will catch on; drug dealers need to find jobs and users need to find something more productive like church or spending time with family or friends cause u take away the dope u find u got nothibg in common with your current friends, but tax time is near and u gonba have best friends for a day or two, and kets be honest people Richmond dope sucks a big obese weenie! Thanks for reading have a blessed day
kleen adikt

United States

#22 Jan 7, 2013
Excuse my typos , my typing is rather bad due to excessive bad richmond dope! Im glad rpd saved my life
no justice

Winchester, KY

#23 Jan 7, 2013
kleen adikt wrote:
Pretty sad how everyone is downplaying the "dopefiend" and in the same breath say they need help, not jail, anyways long story short its the same people over n over; I fought 9 long months for sobriety and to this day use suboxone, well last year this time I was arrested for selling a suboxone to someone whom I worked with and was sick from opiates and begged me to help em; I did now I live everyday with someone telling me what to do, where I can go, etc! Eventually ill b off paper and free from all this drama, but to have a reputation as a drug dealer for helping someone who shares my addiction is absurd, so bottom line is they dont care about your well being ; your kids that need u at home or even if your a drug user or dealer, they set up a buy and u fall for it u pay, eventuallly u big dummies will catch on; drug dealers need to find jobs and users need to find something more productive like church or spending time with family or friends cause u take away the dope u find u got nothibg in common with your current friends, but tax time is near and u gonba have best friends for a day or two, and kets be honest people Richmond dope sucks a big obese weenie! Thanks for reading have a blessed day
If you are on suboxone you are still a pill head. U just thinks its ok to be considered a justified dope fiend. U r no better than the rest of what is ruining this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sierra younger 2 hr Kjm30 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr uMoron 143,090
I think my man is obsessed with black men 3 hr Angel Looking Down 9
Fat people are disgusting 3 hr kim song jun 10
Who else is sick of all these "Ed threads"? 5 hr translation 60
Past teacher/student affairs at mad south 5 hr Ed would 11
Almost Amused Are You Out There? I Need To Tal... 5 hr So You Know 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages