don't buy from tiffany parker

don't buy from tiffany parker

Posted in the Richmond Forum

madison co yard sale site

Rockford, IL

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Don't buy from tiffany mullins parker on the madison co yardsale. Her stuff smells like smoke and can't get the nasty smell out. Might have other smells that harm kids. Her teeth are starting to rot so it might have meth in it.
yea

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 16, 2013
She is a nasty smoker. Bought some kids clothes off her and they smelled like cigarettes. I was disgusted.
See

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Her stuff is way to high too
Sam

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2013
You people are crazy..Your buying used items off of a yardsale site what are you expecting new crap! If you wash the stuff which I would hope you do before wearing it then any smells will be removed!Ooh she smokes big friggin deal...You all need to get a life and stop trying to bash someone from a yardsale site.Pathetic.
lmao

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2013
its your job to ask if its smoke or pet free ect...blame yourseld dumbasses.
dumb

West Bend, WI

#6 Mar 18, 2013
If its a yardsale site then she doesn't need to price things retail price. And doenst matter how much you wash u can't get smoke and meth out of clothes. She said it was a smoke free home. Did alittle investigation and my stuff had more than cig smoke in it. Wasted my money buying from her.
buy in bulk

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2013
why? is her stuff cheaper then yours? do you hate this much all the time?

get a life loser!
Lmao

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2013
When you buy something and your a non smoker you would have been able to smell it when you purchased them...evedintly your the dumb one!
Sam

United States

#10 Mar 18, 2013
If she is to high why would you buy it you sound like a real dumbass!If the stuff smelled bad you would smell it when you picked it up you didn't have to buy it!!
sure

Richmond, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2013
It's not about the fact of the smoke smell. Tiffany is just a disgusting person anyway. I mean, look at her husband....eeeeewwww. Nasty no matter which way you look at it.
here ya go

Berea, KY

#12 Mar 18, 2013
seriously get a life so what if you think her man is ugly or nasty your not the one with him she is! That is the problem with this world every body minding every body else's business!
LOL

Richmond, KY

#13 Mar 19, 2013
It's okay Tiffany. Everyone knows how stupid you are for letting Ronnie play you and cheat on you all the time. It's only a matter of time before he brings you something in. Hahaa.
rdh

Bellevue, WA

#14 Mar 26, 2013
Shouldnt bought the clothes, I agree with the other people on here. If you knew her in the first place why did you buy off her? Sounds like your jealous of her. Dont dog her on the yardsale line, dont buy off this girl no more problem solved!
Crazy

Winchester, KY

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Sounds like high school drama! I don't know Tiffany I have bought stuff off of her before I don't care who she's with either! I would buy from her again so grow up and get a real life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Must Have Tall, Slender, Single Dark Haired God... 46 min Ed Hieronymus 3
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 2 hr Ed Hieronymus 7,440
Men that cheat ... Richmond Ky edition ... Go! 4 hr Fix my sink not m... 55
Best war movies in the last 30 years are..? 4 hr the patriot 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Just Say No 141,397
Married men 4 hr You are a chicken... 38
New Investigation for Jesse 4 hr --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l... 188
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages