Lloyd Adam Maxwell was a POS

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of187
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Great American

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

4

Well its about time that decent American Citizens start protecting themselves.

The scum Lloyd Adam Maxwell finally broke into the wrong house. Now a WWII Vet shot him in the heart.

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20120903...
unknown

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

9

6

2

i get that they done wrong but there is no reason to call him scum! he was a gud man jus went down the wrong path he needed help! im sure the man didnt mean to kill him but plz dnt b rude his fam reafds this stuff u no!
Festus

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

1

1

unknown wrote:
i get that they done wrong but there is no reason to call him scum! he was a gud man jus went down the wrong path he needed help! im sure the man didnt mean to kill him but plz dnt b rude his fam reafds this stuff u no!
You are the sum total of the decisions you've made in your life. If he headed down the wrong path, there is no point in pretending he was a good man.
Adams family

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

8

4

4

I can understand that wrong decisions was made. But Adam was a good kid at heart. We loved adam no matter what, and just kept praying for God to touch him. Now using the word scum to decribe someone that you do not know is just wrong. Our family believes that Mr. Jones done what was in his rights to do. We have never once blamed him. In fact we blame all three boys that was involved with it. BUT still yet these boys have mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins and CHILDREN that love them. Adam left behind a beautiful little girl because of a wrong decision that he made. You should stop and think about things you write before you judge someone. No matter what is said about Adam and Ryan we know these boys and things that are written can not and will not change our hearts. Rest in Peace Adam....We love you </3 and Ryan we are with you in heart and spirit <3
Fed up with excuses

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

9

7

4

Adams family wrote:
I can understand that wrong decisions was made. But Adam was a good kid at heart. We loved adam no matter what, and just kept praying for God to touch him. Now using the word scum to decribe someone that you do not know is just wrong. Our family believes that Mr. Jones done what was in his rights to do. We have never once blamed him. In fact we blame all three boys that was involved with it. BUT still yet these boys have mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins and CHILDREN that love them. Adam left behind a beautiful little girl because of a wrong decision that he made. You should stop and think about things you write before you judge someone. No matter what is said about Adam and Ryan we know these boys and things that are written can not and will not change our hearts. Rest in Peace Adam....We love you </3 and Ryan we are with you in heart and spirit <3
Wrong. He was not a "good kid at heart". First of all, he was 24 years old. That is a grown man. Second of all, had you raised him properly, he wouldn't be rotting away right now. He should have thought bout his mother, father, aunts, uncles, cousins and CHILDREN before he broke into this mans house. I'm glad he got shot and I hope he died a slow and painful death. Good riddance.
Jones

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

My sympathy for the deceased and his family, and all involved. A sad situation, I wish it (everything, including the planned robbery) had not occurred.
God_have_mercy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

10

9

3

As we all know what has happened is wrong in more ways than one. Taking someones life is horrible no matter how you look at it . Material things can be replaced but life is over when your heart stops beating . The part that gets me is the older man who did the shooting sat and waited for them to enter his house like he was hunting an enemy of war . Why didnt he use a baseball bat , call the police , leave the house and call the poilce ? Leave the home he was aware of what was going on and they were in the basement and he heard them coming up the stairs. I think this young mans life being taken could have been avoided.
The elderly man may have felt threathened and angered because he was a victim of a crime and couldn't be for sure if he would be attacked and killed by his assailants but he did have the upper hand and could have fled the scene . People do mess up and maybe some people think they deserve what they got but i'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot and it was your loved one in jail or lying dead you would be grieved and hurting just like the innocent people who are involved and never thoughtr their child no matter what age would be in this suituation. My heart goes out to both sides and I pray for mercy and peace.
GeneT

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

10

3

1

God_have_mercy wrote:
As we all know what has happened is wrong in more ways than one. Taking someones life is horrible no matter how you look at it . Material things can be replaced but life is over when your heart stops beating . The part that gets me is the older man who did the shooting sat and waited for them to enter his house like he was hunting an enemy of war . Why didnt he use a baseball bat , call the police , leave the house and call the poilce ? Leave the home he was aware of what was going on and they were in the basement and he heard them coming up the stairs. I think this young mans life being taken could have been avoided.
The elderly man may have felt threathened and angered because he was a victim of a crime and couldn't be for sure if he would be attacked and killed by his assailants but he did have the upper hand and could have fled the scene . People do mess up and maybe some people think they deserve what they got but i'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot and it was your loved one in jail or lying dead you would be grieved and hurting just like the innocent people who are involved and never thoughtr their child no matter what age would be in this suituation. My heart goes out to both sides and I pray for mercy and peace.
He had a right to protect what was his. He did what was right. You don't have all your belonging out on the front lawn, you have them in your house, where you expect them to be safe. People that break into house should expect to be shot. I think he should have went down the steps after the other 2, but being 92 he did what was safest for him. If it was my loved one that was killed, I would miss him, but I think he got what he deserved. The cops don't do anything but slap these people on the wrist and send them back out on the street.
What

Cockeysville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

9

5

2

God_have_mercy wrote:
As we all know what has happened is wrong in more ways than one. Taking someones life is horrible no matter how you look at it . Material things can be replaced but life is over when your heart stops beating . The part that gets me is the older man who did the shooting sat and waited for them to enter his house like he was hunting an enemy of war . Why didnt he use a baseball bat , call the police , leave the house and call the poilce ? Leave the home he was aware of what was going on and they were in the basement and he heard them coming up the stairs. I think this young mans life being taken could have been avoided.
The elderly man may have felt threathened and angered because he was a victim of a crime and couldn't be for sure if he would be attacked and killed by his assailants but he did have the upper hand and could have fled the scene . People do mess up and maybe some people think they deserve what they got but i'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot and it was your loved one in jail or lying dead you would be grieved and hurting just like the innocent people who are involved and never thoughtr their child no matter what age would be in this suituation. My heart goes out to both sides and I pray for mercy and peace.
It is his house! Are you delusional? Wondering why the man who lived and paid his house should flee because some white trash tried to steal what he worked hard for, seriously? Being a military man, I absolutely cheer for this man.
You are right about one thing, this could have been avoided. Had their parents raised respectable young men instead of trash, he would be alive. You make choices in life. If you choose to violate others rights and try to steal and break into others homes, you get whats coming.
Absolutely insane that you want the man who owns his home to leave and let these meth heads steal what he worked hard for. You have your priorities backwards.
Jay

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

7

2

2

(Good kids at heart) dont break into peoples homes, Thugs and vandals do. Wonder what the headlines would have been if Mr. Jones didnt have his .22 rifle . "I can understand that wrong decisions was made" you say. I say the rite decision was made when Mr.Jones desided to stand his ground ...
Adams family

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

He was getting ready to turn his life around. U dont know him, so don't judge

As soon as he got enough money from stealin he was going back to elementary school and maybe hi school.

Now his 4 kids dont have a dad or provider
Anon

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

1

Good for the old guy. If you keep letting people victimize you, they will.

He definitely saved his life own life by blowing the dirtball away. At his age, they could have easily beat him to death. Heck, even knocking him down could have broken a hip and at his age, that's a death sentence.

He realy didn't have much choice in the matter. Seriously, you can't rely on the people that are asaulting you and your home to be civil and humane to you.
Mac

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

3

2

These men would have probably killed the old man when they roughed him up. Who knows, it may have been part of their plan so they had plenty of time to clean out his house. Animals like these men don't think like normal people. Seeing people defend the criminals is absolutely disgusting. The innocent party was the old man. He deserves a comfortable retirement in the safety of his own home. Lloyd Adam Maxwell got what he deserved. He was obviously not a "good person" or he would have been cleaning his life up and not robbing people.
old myself

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

1

God_have_mercy wrote:
As we all know what has happened is wrong in more ways than one. Taking someones life is horrible no matter how you look at it . Material things can be replaced but life is over when your heart stops beating . The part that gets me is the older man who did the shooting sat and waited for them to enter his house like he was hunting an enemy of war . Why didnt he use a baseball bat , call the police , leave the house and call the poilce ? Leave the home he was aware of what was going on and they were in the basement and he heard them coming up the stairs. I think this young mans life being taken could have been avoided.
The elderly man may have felt threathened and angered because he was a victim of a crime and couldn't be for sure if he would be attacked and killed by his assailants but he did have the upper hand and could have fled the scene . People do mess up and maybe some people think they deserve what they got but i'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot and it was your loved one in jail or lying dead you would be grieved and hurting just like the innocent people who are involved and never thoughtr their child no matter what age would be in this suituation. My heart goes out to both sides and I pray for mercy and peace.
I take it you are a younger person yourself. A ninety two year old doesn't want to live in his own house scared. He protected himself & his home as he could. I don't blame him one bit. Do you think for one minute three young men would let him live to tell they had robbed him. Get real. Saying nothing about your family but we have every right to protect ourselves & our home.
notaguest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

once you enter someones home, uninvited, you are fair game.this 92 yr old man,did the right thing.. leave his home--- are you nutts? God bless him for having the nerve to stand his ground and protect his life and property. kudoos to you sir...
toobad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The only shame is the old man didn't take the other two SCUM out as well. That way all three of them could be doing meth while burning in Hell.
Chester

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hope he likes the taste of dirt in his mouth.

Well that and burning in the cold flames of Hell for all eternity.

Anyone who was kin to this dirtbag should get their tubes tied and do everyone a favor. You all clearly don't know how to have or run a family. Stop reproducing. thanks.
taylormade

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

are you kidding me- adams family? once he was done stealing he was going back to school. your whole family is f'ed up. bunch of loser trash bags
Edward

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

3

1

When you steal someone's belongings, it's not just "stuff". You are also stealing the time that the person had to invest in order to have material things which bring some comfort. It's not up to anyone else to decide for another, what they should be allowed to have. At stake was his house, his belongings, his life + quality of life. Let Maxwell serve as an example of what not to be, and what can (and should) happen to you if you decide to run roughshod over others. We each have freedoms, but - all around us - are the invisible lines drawn by the freedoms of others.
Adams family

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

2

I am a part of adams family so the person who put about him going back to school is sick in the head and not a part of our family. The family understands that this man had a right to protect himself BUT why wait 20 MINUTES for them to come up the stairs? Why not grab your gun and call the police at the same time? No matter what you all think about Adam, truth is you did not know him at all!!! To clear the facts here he was not a METH HEAD!!! But he did have demons that he struggled with. You all can sit behind your computer all you want and bash him to make you look better or whatever your motive is but the fact still remains that he was loved and will be missed. A far as this being a parenting issue, its not. It was his personal choice to go down the wrong path. Maybe if you was raised right you would know not to judge others for you will be judged the same. AGAIN we are in NO way blaming anyone for defending themselves we just wish people had some manners not to jump on the internet and bash someones deseased loved one. All in all we are still grieving the loss of Adam. All we ask is just dont put things on here like he deserved a slow painful death and things of that nature. Our family is having a rough enough time and this is something that hurts us to read because AGAIN you all did not know Adam. He will be missed dearly and was loved by so many. Our hearts are broken.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of187
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Yiago 122,908
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 4 min cathouse cowboy 15,103
Word Association (Jul '10) 5 min cathouse cowboy 17,324
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 13 min Donnie B Can Not 922
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min conservative crapola 138,812
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 37 min Jennifer Renee 26,798
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 38 min Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,033
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••