Predictions for Richmond 2011

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rich City Psychic

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 31, 2010
1) Big World will be hit by a street sweeper one night killing the driver of the street sweeper. Big World will survive.

2) Robinson Terrace will be overcome by vermin. Ooops that happened when Christy McCormick moved in.

3) Kent Clark will be arrested for DUI while leaving Race Street. He will be further embarrassed by having Nikki Haik exit his car wearing only her smile.

4) Big World will open up Paco's downtown to the delight of himself and other obese mentally retarded deadbeats.

5) Calisa Murphy will wear a wire leading to the largest drug bust in Richmond history.

6) A shooting at Jerzee's will lead to a stampede of blacks running through Richmond. White people will be horrified but make it safely to their subdivisions.

7) Reinetta Workman will continue to loose weight and begin a relationship with Jimmy Carpenter.

8) The Biggest Loser television show will approach Big World to be on the show.

9) Cadaver dogs will be sent to Dena McDonald's home and find millions of skeletons in her closet.

10) Big World will die on national tv as he climbs on the scale at the Biggest Loser ranch.
the Girl

Richmond, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2010
Fun-Nee!
witness

Richmond, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2010
That is horrible!
Big World

Richmond, KY

#4 Dec 31, 2010
SAy what???
Dena McDonald

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2011
I have no skeletons in my closet creep! YOu are a horrible person.
1woonoes

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 1, 2011
How about two bodies being found in Jig Water but moved out to College Hill?
colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2011
I am impressed!
Archy Bunker

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 1, 2011
Rich City Psychic wrote:
1) Big World will be hit by a street sweeper one night killing the driver of the street sweeper. Big World will survive.
2) Robinson Terrace will be overcome by vermin. Ooops that happened when Christy McCormick moved in.
3) Kent Clark will be arrested for DUI while leaving Race Street. He will be further embarrassed by having Nikki Haik exit his car wearing only her smile.
4) Big World will open up Paco's downtown to the delight of himself and other obese mentally retarded deadbeats.
5) Calisa Murphy will wear a wire leading to the largest drug bust in Richmond history.
6) A shooting at Jerzee's will lead to a stampede of blacks running through Richmond. White people will be horrified but make it safely to their subdivisions.
7) Reinetta Workman will continue to loose weight and begin a relationship with Jimmy Carpenter.
8) The Biggest Loser television show will approach Big World to be on the show.
9) Cadaver dogs will be sent to Dena McDonald's home and find millions of skeletons in her closet.
10) Big World will die on national tv as he climbs on the scale at the Biggest Loser ranch.
Big World has done nothing to you or me or anyone else. He brings a smile to people's faces and is quite entertaining.
I have a feeling that if you or I needed help, Big World would not hesitate. Leave him alone. Respectfully, Arch.
Rich City Psychic

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2011
Listen Archie... These are simply predictions that I have seen in my tea leaves and in the astronomical signs.
Unfortunately for Big World, Saturn is in the house of Neptune and Uranus is setting low in the spring.
Sorry if this upsets you in any way.
Truly,
Rich City Psychic
Bijou

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 2, 2011
Big World is a huge pimple on the face of Richmond.
once again

Frisco, TX

#11 Jan 2, 2011
Rich City Psychic sounds more like Rich City Imperial Wizard. Ruined any good sheets and pillow cases lately?
Rich City Psychic

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 4, 2011
Oh sweetie. I'm not a racist if that is what you are getting at. Only a psychic that tells what the stars show.
once again

Dallas, TX

#13 Jan 4, 2011
Right, right... And let me guess, you have 3 black friends. Typical.
Rich City Psychic

United States

#14 Jan 5, 2011
Actually none of my friends are black.
Chookie

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 5, 2011
Oh magnificent post! I am placing money on each of these predictions. I know for a fact they will come true.
To tell you the truth

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Jan 5, 2011
Rich City Psychic wrote:
Listen Archie... These are simply predictions that I have seen in my tea leaves and in the astronomical signs.
Unfortunately for Big World, Saturn is in the house of Neptune and Uranus is setting low in the spring.
Sorry if this upsets you in any way.
Truly,
Rich City Psychic
Did your tea leaves tell you that if you told this crap to big world's face that he would beat your ass. A BIG BUNCH OF BS.
Rich City Psychic

United States

#18 Jan 5, 2011
I don't think Big World could beat anyone with the exception of winning the Biggest Retard Award.
arch

Frisco, TX

#19 Jan 6, 2011
Rich City Psychic is hiding behind the hooded hat wear. Too ignorant to realize you made once agains point. Goes to show how the Klan can hide behind a nickname
Bison Boy

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 6, 2011
What makes him/her racist? Just thinking that Big World is a waste of space doesn't make her a racist. Most of the people she slammed on here are white trash.
Get Over It

Richmond, KY

#21 Jan 6, 2011
Ole Arch is ignorant as hell, and stupid as sht.I would like to choke him till he sht.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 15 min Just Me 24,146
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 15 min Just Me 42,860
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min mdbuilder 177,950
Kimberly Claybourne 32 min Half spook 9
Paul Powell 1 hr Individual 6
"FLATLINE'S" Last Word New Sentence 1 hr Doobie Time 292
Crazy Word Game, Mix or Match (Feb '14) 1 hr Doobie Time 546

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages