SayItaintSo

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Some woman in Walmart today said Madison Manor Nursing Home is closing, is this true or misinformed gossip?
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

My friend works there and she is the asst admin so she knows so far no word on it closing but who knows about the future.
Who would Admit

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

unknown wrote:
My friend works there and she is the asst admin so she knows so far no word on it closing but who knows about the future.
I can't believe with all the scandal this place has been know for that anyone would openly admit to working there. Hopefully any residents that can afford to leave will be joining the new assisted living facility in Richmond. They are set to open September 1, and if they had nothing other than a barn to shelter the patients it would have to be better than Madison Manor.

Hopefully the family of the lady abused there last year will shut it down when they take over ownership.
Curious

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Who would Admit wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe with all the scandal this place has been know for that anyone would openly admit to working there. Hopefully any residents that can afford to leave will be joining the new assisted living facility in Richmond. They are set to open September 1, and if they had nothing other than a barn to shelter the patients it would have to be better than Madison Manor.
Hopefully the family of the lady abused there last year will shut it down when they take over ownership.
Where is the new ALF located? Do you know what the name will be, or who owns it?
co worker

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

SayItaintSo wrote:
Some woman in Walmart today said Madison Manor Nursing Home is closing, is this true or misinformed gossip?
thanks to jacklyn vanwinkle & her worthless friends. now we may be w/o a job.
Yeppers

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the new ALF located? Do you know what the name will be, or who owns it?
It is located on Cady Lane off of Duncannon Lane. The name is Arcadian Cove, it is owned by a former NFL player, not sure of the name you can learn more here. www.arcadiancove.com
Curious

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Yeppers wrote:
<quoted text>
It is located on Cady Lane off of Duncannon Lane. The name is Arcadian Cove, it is owned by a former NFL player, not sure of the name you can learn more here. www.arcadiancove.com
Thanks. I went to the website. It looks great. It will certainly provide some competition in the county.
single

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

I worked at, man that place was horrible. Nobody followed procedure or rules, incliding nurses and supervisers. It was so sad, thos poor people did not have a chance. I workes 3rd shift, I litterly cried on my way home from work and could not sleep well ay all. God bless those older people. The bed sores, MRSA. I had a lady that Died od MRSA and I will believe no different. She suffered so badly. I talked till I was blue in the face about this lady to everbody that had any authority and it did no good. I felt I feld that poor lady. I t still haunts me.
Former Employee

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2009

I have recently worked there, Madison Manor is a complete hell hole. The Administrator and management do not give two shit's about the residents there. I honestly hope that no one ever places there loved one there, I wouldn't take my dog there, So please if you have any love in your heart, keep your family as far way from that place as you can. Unless you want them to die, Madison manor is good for helping loved one's to the grave.
cbk

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Former Employee wrote:
I have recently worked there, Madison Manor is a complete hell hole. The Administrator and management do not give two shit's about the residents there. I honestly hope that no one ever places there loved one there, I wouldn't take my dog there, So please if you have any love in your heart, keep your family as far way from that place as you can. Unless you want them to die, Madison manor is good for helping loved one's to the grave.
I AGREE WITH YOU. why the state allowed this place to stay open is beyond me.i know it had to be reported to the state by some of the workers there. they are not all bad. some are. i hope the state health dept never lets places like this operate again.the supervise at madison manor are to blame as much as the owners for letting this happen.
questions

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

my mom is there. i have her on waiting list in Berea. Does anyone have loved ones at the berea ones. are they better?
The Queen Bitch

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

questions wrote:
my mom is there. i have her on waiting list in Berea. Does anyone have loved ones at the berea ones. are they better?
My mom was at the one just as you go into Berea. It was ok but still you need to watch your mom carefully. They all have some bad employees. Most people at Berea were nice and took care of the residents but some were worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Mao-bama Zombies 138,301
Apartments on Collins street behind Telford. 1 hr meggers500 1
Most disliked people in richmond 1 hr Jean 12
Loyd Rhodus 1 hr Go away 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Anne52 81,182
EKU nursing program (Jun '11) 2 hr Huh uh 56
willer greed boat dock 2 hr okie 3
•••

Freeze Warning for Madison County was issued at April 15 at 9:25PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••