Maddi

Waco, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2010
Why did he leave cornerstone church as the music director? Is he still married?
David Brumett

Berea, KY

#2 Oct 5, 2010
Maddi,
If you'd like to provide some contact information (such as an email or a cell phone) I'd be more than happy to respond to your questions. Since I don't recognize your name off hand I'm not sure why you are asking either of these questions.
David Brumett
Maddi

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 6, 2010
David Brumett wrote:
Maddi,
If you'd like to provide some contact information (such as an email or a cell phone) I'd be more than happy to respond to your questions. Since I don't recognize your name off hand I'm not sure why you are asking either of these questions.
David Brumett
Because I was wondering why you left the church. You seemed to really enjoy it there. You were an awesome music director, and it's sad you aren't there anymore.
David Brumett

Berea, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2010
Maddi,
Thank you for your nice words....I did enjoy being there(was part of the staff there for almost 10 years). The reasons I left my position at the church are personal. I still have many friends at the church and stay in touch with a lot of them. I am not currently serving on staff anywhere - just enjoying worshipping at church and focusing on being a great father. Again, thanks for your comments.
David Brumett
U know who this is

Pikeville, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2012
Idont have my phone & I need ur cell #

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min poison 131,051
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min American Lady 153,648
Word Association (Jul '10) 16 min Jennifer Renee 19,080
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 17 min Jennifer Renee 17,183
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min ky jelly and gove... 5,126
Police car chase in Richmond? 19 min Unbelieveable 145
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 19 min Jennifer Renee 28,691
Trigger happy police 15 hr Clayton Bigsby 41
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••