ginger

Ashland, KY

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Any recommendations? Never ate there. Would like to try soon.
justine

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Amazing menu! Delicious food! But be prepared to wait if its a prime eating time, like lunch or dinner. Salads are HUGE & sandwiches are a good size also. This place has me wanting to try something different every time I go & I usually stick to a couple things anywhere else.
love it

Tucker, GA

#3 Apr 16, 2013
ginger wrote:
Any recommendations? Never ate there. Would like to try soon.
The spuds are amazing!!! If u order a whole one its the size of a football. If u get it with a pick 2 it's a bit smaller. Everything I've had so far had been wonderful....Savannah salad & chicken salad sandwich are good too
Scum Stalker

Tucker, GA

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Ate there last week. Good stuff. Who's the owner?
hmm

Clarksville, IN

#5 Apr 16, 2013
Screw all this! I hate places like this! This isn't real going out to eat! Heck if u are just gonna eat a salad or cold nasty sandwich just make ur own and bring it from home! I'd never eat at a place like this! Give me a real restaurant with hot food and real true going out to eat like burgers and pizza! Screw a nasty ole sandwich place! Might as well just make that myself!
Hongry

Versailles, KY

#6 Apr 16, 2013
hmm wrote:
Screw all this! I hate places like this! This isn't real going out to eat! Heck if u are just gonna eat a salad or cold nasty sandwich just make ur own and bring it from home! I'd never eat at a place like this! Give me a real restaurant with hot food and real true going out to eat like burgers and pizza! Screw a nasty ole sandwich place! Might as well just make that myself!
Where and what is this MF?
ck sckr

Jasper, IN

#7 Apr 17, 2013
hmm wrote:

You are a stupid pos.
ck sckr

Jasper, IN

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Hongry wrote:
<quoted text>Where and what is this MF?
So are you.
Hongry

Versailles, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2013
ck sckr wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you.
Uh, you responded to the wrong post, dummazz! I just wanted to know where this place IS and WHAT it is!
ginger

Ashland, KY

#10 Apr 18, 2013
Hongry wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, you responded to the wrong post, dummazz! I just wanted to know where this place IS and WHAT it is!
It's in university shopping center. Lower level. Next to fantastic SAMs, east of Chicago. Behind Taco Bell.
character

United States

#11 Aug 14, 2013
WOW your a dumb azz! They don't even serve cold sandwiches there! Have you ever even been there? I doubt it or you would at least know that! One of the best places I've eaten in years, by far. Management personally came out to check on us(very rare these days) and the food was delicious and HOT! Will be going back very soon. Thanks to the wonderful staff for a GREAT dinner.
sigh

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 14, 2013
Food isn't bad, for what it costs I would have Jimmy Johns deliver.
peeps

Richmond, KY

#13 Aug 15, 2013
Have you seen the people who work at Jimmy Johns? They look dirty all over; hair, nails, clothes etc. The workers really ruin that place.
hahahah

Macon, GA

#14 Aug 15, 2013
I would love to bend over some of the girls that work at this place.. yum yummy, I hear the owner plumps them after hours.. I wish I was him
peeps

Richmond, KY

#15 Aug 19, 2013
The girls aren't that bad, but they may have hep C.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Paul 166,445
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 1 hr In The Heart of t... 788
Working Girls 1 hr Meee 10
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 42,300
Greg Abrams and Alicia Deaton 5 hr You Can Do It 5
Private Eye 5 hr Or Get Off the Pot 5
Idiot Trump Looks At Eclipse 5 hr Bigly 2

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages