Lil Ray Ray Crutcher
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
baby momma

Richmond, KY

#1 May 22, 2012
so does he really have Twanna pregnant? I know she pregnant but it supposed to be by Ray so what's the deal?
no way

Lexington, KY

#2 May 22, 2012
talk to da source no way dat sh$# tru.
Hey I guess so

United States

#3 May 22, 2012
no way wrote:
talk to da source no way dat sh$# tru.
yes she told me so
disgusting

Richmond, KY

#4 May 25, 2012
Twanna is the nastiest piece of garbage I have evere had the displeasure of laying eyes on. She is fat as hell and wears clothes several sizes to small and thinks its cute to stick her obese buttcrack up in pics on facebook. She just looks like she would smell like buttcrack sweat and anyman who sticks it to this one deserves to eat shit and die.
wowzers

Richmond, KY

#5 May 26, 2012
he is with audie again I thought, and she is pregnant. I wonder if Dezara is pregnant by him again too.
yes

Richmond, KY

#6 May 26, 2012
he's with EVERYONE hes a wh*re and yea Audie is prego by him dezara is prego by him but he denies it's his and I know Twanna is pregnant but I don't know who hers is by
Carrie Durham

Richmond, KY

#7 May 26, 2012
ray is fine and he can hit this if he calls me baby. forget bout your otha baby mammas I won't keep da baby if i get pregnant or i can do adoption baby boi so holla at ya girl
freaks and geeks

Richmond, KY

#8 May 28, 2012
Ray is sleeping with Dezara Twanna Audie Delresha Kandacy Shadawn Kayla Agee Cathy Miller Ranisha Shaquesha and everyone else in their little Click. they are all fake and Ray f***s them ALL. NONE of them wh*res should feel special about being with Ray he is nasty and he uses all of them dumb girls
jamie

Richmond, KY

#9 May 28, 2012
ea ray is cute but dez has herpes and if he got ehr pregnant then he slept with her wit out a condom so they are just passing std's around the city. Richmond is nasty! and a cute boy isn't worth gettin burnt but the hoez in this city don't care. so he's got 3 kids and 3 on the way wowzers that's ghetto!!! and they all think that he cares about them lmbo!!
kelsie t

Richmond, KY

#10 May 29, 2012
jamie wrote:
ea ray is cute but dez has herpes and if he got ehr pregnant then he slept with her wit out a condom so they are just passing std's around the city. Richmond is nasty! and a cute boy isn't worth gettin burnt but the hoez in this city don't care. so he's got 3 kids and 3 on the way wowzers that's ghetto!!! and they all think that he cares about them lmbo!!
ray got dezara pregnant like 4 years ago i dont know who she is pregnant by now but probably him
curious

Columbus, OH

#11 May 30, 2012
freaks and geeks wrote:
Ray is sleeping with Dezara Twanna Audie Delresha Kandacy Shadawn Kayla Agee Cathy Miller Ranisha Shaquesha and everyone else in their little Click. they are all fake and Ray f***s them ALL. NONE of them wh*res should feel special about being with Ray he is nasty and he uses all of them dumb girls
Sounds like you are jealous because Ray want give you the time or the day,who he sleeps with is his bussiness,but keep Audrea's name out of your mouth.Get a life and get off Ray's fanclub.
funny bunny

Jackson, KY

#12 May 30, 2012
actually Ray has given me the time of day and got turned down! that's my home boi from back in the day and now he wants to f**K me I don't think so. And he has too many koochies too dip in right now and got 6 kids lol he has a fan club of baby mamas. and aren't twanna and dezara friends how does dezara feel about her getting pregnant by ray? that's low! and audie is stupid too sorry but if any of those girls thinks he loves then then they are dumber than they look
rachel

Richmond, KY

#13 May 30, 2012
what I think is stupid is Audie's got Crutcher tatted on her wtf and trying to say it is for her son. She should of got her sons first name not crutcher
funny bunny

Jackson, KY

#14 May 30, 2012
yea I saw it and she knows good and dang well that is for Ray lol and why did she do that? I don't hear wedding bells in their future anytime soon lmao dummies is what those girls are
tadakiss

Columbus, OH

#15 May 31, 2012
Ray and tawanna is 2nd cuz that is nasty
Rachelle

United States

#16 Jun 2, 2012
First off Audies tat does stand for her son b***h and if ya so fu**n concerned about wht her tat is about y dnt ya ask her cuz aint nun of yall bout tht so until ya get tha balls to ask her bout it keep her name out of mouth thnx....
rachel wrote:
what I think is stupid is Audie's got Crutcher tatted on her wtf and trying to say it is for her son. She should of got her sons first name not crutcher
whateva guh

Richmond, KY

#17 Jun 3, 2012
so you want me to smack a pregnant gurl? if she gets smart ill smack her so good advice right thur! she kno dat tat is fa Ray and now she sees Ray aint messin wit ha azz like dat lol she dumb
thats nasty

Richmond, KY

#18 Jun 3, 2012
tadakiss wrote:
Ray and tawanna is 2nd cuz that is nasty
that is nasty! twanna is a sl*t but ray is 2 dang cute for her ugly butt
Rachelle

United States

#19 Jun 3, 2012
B**ch if u feel like u bout tht put ya name on it.... my names on here... she aint gotta feel salty about sh*t it is wht it is..... like i said b bout urs put ya name on it
booooooo

Richmond, KY

#20 Jun 3, 2012
shut up wit ya wh*re ass havin 2 kids in high school lol. bet ya gurl audie was so sad to find out he got dez and twanna pregnant while they were "dating" lmao audie is stupid and you know it. be a real fried and tell her the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 5 min The Real Ed Hiero... 6,579
People who support LGBT outnumber those who don't. 11 min Gaywithjesus 4
My daughter loves dating multiple black guys 14 min Stephanie 10
Richmond LIbrary 16 min Russell 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Another voice 138,064
Shonna Barrett ? Anyone know about this girl ? 2 hr HOPE 3
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Lemmy is God II 32,728
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]