Man arrested in Madison County was wa...

Man arrested in Madison County was wanted on murder charges in Indiana, police say

There are 2 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Mar 30, 2012, titled Man arrested in Madison County was wanted on murder charges in Indiana, police say. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

A man wanted for murder and robbery in Indiana was arrested Friday afternoon in Madison County, the sheriff's office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

New Lenox, IL

#1 Apr 16, 2012
I heard Derrick Thomas from the Sheriff Department was the one who arrested the murderer. I see Derrick Thomas in the newspaper all the time for doing good work. I heard he had also moved up the ladder at the Sheriff Department. I would guess everyone will see his name on a ballot for long with him being a candidate for Sheriff.
Dont Know

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2012
I dont know, but whitlock road is not in Newby. Now where was this idiot arrested? in Newby ? or in Baldwin? Whitlock road is in baldwin. Damn Sheriff is lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mickey402 154,976
Michelle Obuma most racist woman in America 56 min Trump 2016 15
Needing help finding my dog 1 hr Benjamin 8
Thoughts of you 1 hr bear 49
Guess Who Is Still Going To Be Getting His Cla... 2 hr LikeTheySayWhereA... 1,873
Tom Harper (Jul '09) 6 hr David 12
Theresa Murrell 6 hr David 3

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages