looking for apartments to clean

Posted in the Richmond Forum

NEEDSAJOB

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 16, 2013
I am looking to clean apartments. I have worked in fast food and really do not want to do that job ever again. Mostly, I have been a stay at home mother. I recently got divorced and really need to find a job quick. I have put in applications at many different places, but there are big gaps in my work history that seem to be preventing me from getting hired any where. I live in Richmond and have my own transportation. So if you know of any one hiring someone to clean. Please let me know.
yes

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 16, 2013
NEEDSAJOB wrote:
I am looking to clean apartments. I have worked in fast food and really do not want to do that job ever again. Mostly, I have been a stay at home mother. I recently got divorced and really need to find a job quick. I have put in applications at many different places, but there are big gaps in my work history that seem to be preventing me from getting hired any where. I live in Richmond and have my own transportation. So if you know of any one hiring someone to clean. Please let me know.
Would u clean my apt nude?
NEEDSAJOB

Richmond, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Would u clean my apt nude?
lol...no I would not.
local

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 17, 2013
You can go to the apartments that A.D. Grant owns across the by pass from Gibson Bay. I cannot remember the name of the complex but it is behind Rite Aid and Evans Tire. Go to the office and talk to them about applying. Good luck.
Bubba52

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 17, 2013
What are your measurements ? I'll find you something
yes

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2013
NEEDSAJOB wrote:
<quoted text>lol...no I would not.
Lol what's wrong with that? I'd definitely pay u. I wasn't talking about any touching or sex. None of that. Just walk around for a little bit cleaning some things. No big deal :)
NEEDSAJOB

Richmond, KY

#7 Jul 24, 2013
local wrote:
You can go to the apartments that A.D. Grant owns across the by pass from Gibson Bay. I cannot remember the name of the complex but it is behind Rite Aid and Evans Tire. Go to the office and talk to them about applying. Good luck.
Thank you.
Bubba52

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 24, 2013
What about yes and me? We don't get a thanks
NEEDSAJOB

Richmond, KY

#9 Jul 31, 2013
thank you Yes and Bubba52.....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Yiago 137,828
hooch combs (Aug '12) 18 min Truth 51
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 18 min curious 6,448
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 20,376
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 32,696
How to file a complaint against RPD officer 2 hr police abuse 8
Officer Paul Lay (Jul '14) 5 hr courthouse 54
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]