saddy

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2012
I counted from Waco to Berea 75 to 80 people who are NOT using their lights in this fog. Are there really that many idiotic people that live here!!!!!! Really?????? Guess you can't cure stupid.
Saul

Macon, GA

#2 Apr 19, 2012
saddy wrote:
I counted from Waco to Berea 75 to 80 people who are NOT using their lights in this fog. Are there really that many idiotic people that live here!!!!!! Really?????? Guess you can't cure stupid.
Nope, I almost hit two people myself. Turn on your headlights people.
concerned

United States

#3 Apr 20, 2012
Here's one for u the emergency lane IS NOT a driving lane. Got rear ended yesterday cause everyone wanted to go around the person turning. Some woman slammed me because she was doing 70 and wasn't paying attention to the road. WTF?
Saddy

United States

#4 Apr 20, 2012
See what I mean.......two dead cause he didn't want to wait on someone to turn.........
Baddy

United States

#5 Apr 20, 2012
Saddy, why weren't you paying attention to the road instead of counting "idiotic" people. You are a sad person alright with that kind of distraction, you could have very well caused an accident yourself. Sounds like you are lacking in the common sense department as well!
Saddy

United States

#6 Apr 20, 2012
Baddy wrote:
Saddy, why weren't you paying attention to the road instead of counting "idiotic" people. You are a sad person alright with that kind of distraction, you could have very well caused an accident yourself. Sounds like you are lacking in the common sense department as well!
I was paying attention thank you. And I was doing tje speed limit. Not hard to look at on coming traffic dumb asz. Get a life plz. Nope I probably have more than most.
funny

Berea, KY

#7 Apr 22, 2012
you lack the sense of spelling! just saying!
Saddy

United States

#8 Apr 22, 2012
Nope just a cheap phone.
phillis bowman

United States

#9 May 31, 2012
she is crazy and don't know when she tells the truth from a lie and needs to get off the pills she has and has been crazy for a while now she is going on 69 yrs old and needs her crazy med.
phillis bowman

United States

#10 May 31, 2012
Is a crazy woman that need to learn the truth for a lie and she is unable she needs to get off the pills grow up she 69 yrs old and Dicky needs to stop get them for her and Dicky Anderson he is getting things from her and giving her meds. for them thing she has said that was took from her house her grond kids sees this stuff agoing on
Dallas

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 May 31, 2012
lol yup no common sense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 52 min GRIFT 594
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 163,772
Working at hitatchi 1 hr Mdh 11
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 2 hr Rumors has it 8,240
Informant/any info. To county 3 hr Wanda larson 5
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 41,440
Informant/any info. To countyhelp 4 hr Wanda larson 1

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance