saddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

I counted from Waco to Berea 75 to 80 people who are NOT using their lights in this fog. Are there really that many idiotic people that live here!!!!!! Really?????? Guess you can't cure stupid.
Saul

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

saddy wrote:
I counted from Waco to Berea 75 to 80 people who are NOT using their lights in this fog. Are there really that many idiotic people that live here!!!!!! Really?????? Guess you can't cure stupid.
Nope, I almost hit two people myself. Turn on your headlights people.
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Here's one for u the emergency lane IS NOT a driving lane. Got rear ended yesterday cause everyone wanted to go around the person turning. Some woman slammed me because she was doing 70 and wasn't paying attention to the road. WTF?
Saddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

See what I mean.......two dead cause he didn't want to wait on someone to turn.........
Baddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Saddy, why weren't you paying attention to the road instead of counting "idiotic" people. You are a sad person alright with that kind of distraction, you could have very well caused an accident yourself. Sounds like you are lacking in the common sense department as well!
Saddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Baddy wrote:
Saddy, why weren't you paying attention to the road instead of counting "idiotic" people. You are a sad person alright with that kind of distraction, you could have very well caused an accident yourself. Sounds like you are lacking in the common sense department as well!
I was paying attention thank you. And I was doing tje speed limit. Not hard to look at on coming traffic dumb asz. Get a life plz. Nope I probably have more than most.
funny

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

you lack the sense of spelling! just saying!
Saddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Nope just a cheap phone.
phillis bowman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

she is crazy and don't know when she tells the truth from a lie and needs to get off the pills she has and has been crazy for a while now she is going on 69 yrs old and needs her crazy med.
phillis bowman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Is a crazy woman that need to learn the truth for a lie and she is unable she needs to get off the pills grow up she 69 yrs old and Dicky needs to stop get them for her and Dicky Anderson he is getting things from her and giving her meds. for them thing she has said that was took from her house her grond kids sees this stuff agoing on
Dallas

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

lol yup no common sense

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 15 min cathyjudy 26,185
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min cathyjudy 146,195
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min SNYB 128,589
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Carrie Underwood Beat Me 28,096
Do you approve of Jim Barnes as Mayor? 1 hr Question 105
Who will be the next Madison County Sheriff in ... 2 hr All that matters 750
Mike From Irvine 3 hr Feel bad for TR 33
josh hensley 8 hr SteakDinners4Every1 15
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 9 hr --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- 7,120
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs