Anybody know about the wreck on 52 tonight
okie

Richmond, KY

#2 Jul 5, 2013
I didn't see knoe reck!
TaylorMaid

Richmond, KY

#3 Jul 5, 2013
I've been hearing about a wreck or something that claimed the life of a young man, not sure on location. Someone at work was talking about it today and suggested that the young man committed suicide but then this evening a friend told me it was a wreck. Would like to know more as well.
???

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 5, 2013
I believe these are two separate incidents. There was a wreck in front of Monty's last night after the fireworks. A white jeep and a silver car and it looked like they hit head on but it didn't appear that there were any fatalities. Then there was a young man who died today from a gun shot.
TaylorMaid

Tucker, GA

#5 Jul 6, 2013
I wasn't sure. Do you have any info about the young man who died from gun shot. I'm thinking that was the one I heard about at work.
WhyShouldThey

Lexington, KY

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Your nosy!
???

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 6, 2013
TaylorMaid wrote:
I wasn't sure. Do you have any info about the young man who died from gun shot. I'm thinking that was the one I heard about at work.
I do but out of respect for the family I will not elaborate.
TaylorMaid

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 6, 2013
I think it was one of my coworkers relative and I would like to send flowers to the visitation. That's why I'm trying to find info and what happened. Not everyone has a bad alternative motive. I sincere on my actions. I want to know how to approach the situation when I see her next.
dontworry

Stanton, KY

#10 Jul 6, 2013
being that you work with the relative you will learn all you need to know. you'll know soon enough where to send those flowers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min another viewer 148,954
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 14 min Jennifer Renee 38,060
Nick and cheating 42 min Know him 14
Brandon Snyder 49 min Know him 8
jacob hensley (Sep '08) 3 hr Trutg 22
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 3 hr translation 71
True love 4 hr Wondering 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages