KSP Cover up exposed
Local Citizen

Englewood, CO

#1 Apr 23, 2009
Reported on WLEX-TV this evening at their 6:00 o'clock news. KSP Trooper Jason Palmer stopped Paul Carter on East Maxwell Street in Lexington.

Stopping him and charging him with swerving and not using a turn signal. Carter disagreed and was put on the ground and arrested and charged with felony resisting. In court, the Officer testified that their was no video of the arrest and told his story about Carter being all over the road, not using turn signals and resisting. Carter's lawyers subpoenaed the cruiser video and suddenly the charges were dropped. Felony charges just dropped by the County Attorney's Office.

The video clearly showed the arrest. Carter did not resist. He did use a turn signal. He was not weaving. So why did he get stopped? Can you say profiling???

Why did the officer commit Purgery on the stand, and now the County Attorney's Office just tried to cover it up by dismissing the charges. Paul Carter said NO WAY, he wants his day in court. He wants KSP to explain this officers stupidity.

This is another example of KSP out of control. People this is bullshit. These officers are supposed to enforce the law, nothing else. But here we see that KSP was trying to send this guy to jail for 5 years for absolutely nothing. Except maybe the color of his skin.

It's time we the people too control of our officers. I urge you to call Jack Conway, Kentucky's Attorney General's office in Frankfort and ask for this officers removal.
DOODAA

Durham, NC

#2 Apr 23, 2009
Tip of the iceburg. If the public only knew. Public is too scared of the police to press these things.
oh yeah

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 9, 2011
you guys are idoits. I know Jason and he would never do that. He is a good honest person and a great KSP. People like you all just want to cause trouble for good people> You all need to get a life!!!!
Looked it up

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2011
Its all over the internet. Heres the story, the court damanded the officer show up to be questioned under oath after the video was found to be working.

http://keyconversationsradio.com/...
Sure

Ann Arbor, MI

#5 Aug 10, 2011
oh yeah wrote:
you guys are idoits. I know Jason and he would never do that. He is a good honest person and a great KSP. People like you all just want to cause trouble for good people> You all need to get a life!!!!
Stop defending a power tripping public servent! He was wrong and prolly did it just to mess with the poor guy. And stay out of Speedway trying to get free donuts!
Look it up

Corbin, KY

#6 Aug 10, 2011
How many lawsuits against the KSP has that judge dismissed? There is the problem. What is the link? Can all the people be wrong? I doubt it.

The police are just people doing the job. The problem is there is very little pay for that job and it atracts the very worst in people. If you want good cops, then you gotta start with decent people.
Doesnt Matter

Richmond, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2011
Our country is about to crumble anyways and we will transition to Martial Law and everything will go to shit (if it could possibly get any worse). The best thing you can all do is start looking for overseas property. I have some land in England so at least I'll have somewhere to take my children. And oh yeah, your an idiot...video doesn't lie. Stop taking up for the dipshit po-po.
NTHEKNOW

Terrell, TX

#8 Aug 30, 2011
LONG LIVE THE THIN GREY LINE!
CAN'T STAND THE TIME, DON'T DO THE CRIME!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE,,,,,,, LEAVE!
MORE ROOM FOR WHITE FOLKS!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 4 min Mister E The Phantom 84
Blue grass platting 2 hr Take What You Can... 12
Angel King of St Mark is a sociopath 3 hr HassOle 3
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 4 hr lilah 8,030
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 5 hr Sharlene45 4,970
Getting laid 5 hr Cheeky 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Patriot 151,618
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 38,651

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages