'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253501 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172194 Jul 29, 2014
Well lQQkie the CONServaNUTZ troll gang is all here but their lisa loon and the chemtrail zombie serb. haha

Hey Warped Teabagger F'k....I was here after Conway lost wasn't I. We know it isn't turtleman's job to bring jobs or keep jobs here like he said "he said so" ....example....The Armor Center at Fort Knox. How bad did he fight for 60 years of history not to move to Ft Benning? And thousands of military and civilian jobs leaving?

WND is a joke jboy, why would we look at that site. Your lunatic lisa posts i's bullshit all the time, oh and I never click on any of you losers sites.

Here's your plagiarism hero sockboy.....

Rand Paul to pen new book ahead of 2016

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is working on a new book slated for release next year at the same time he decides on a potential 2016 presidential bid.

"Just coincide, probably just coincidence, yeah," Paul jokingly told The Courier-Journal, about the timing of the release

The book release is likely to stoke speculation about a potential Paul run, with pre-campaign book-writing becoming a common practice among presidential candidates.

Paul did not give many details about the forthcoming book but said that it would likely be about his unique approach, focusing heavily on policy. He said a possible subtitle is "Beyond Partisanship."
His office said it was still being written.

Paul has penned two other books: The Tea Party Goes to Washington in 2011, and Government Bullies in 2012.

Last year, Paul faced criticism after a number of pages of Government Bullies were found to have been lifted from a pair of conservative think tanks without proper attribution. A number of other speeches and op-eds were also found to contain plagiarized material.

At the time, he said his busy schedule likely led to the errors and instituted a new policy to prevent those mistakes. Republican strategists said last year, the plagiarism charges would ensure that opponents would comb though subsequent writings with increased scrutiny.

Paul said the charges were overblown by opponents, and he has since begun releasing footnotes to his speeches.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/2...

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Have fun loser lemming socks. Stomp and spin those proxies...I am out to watch Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert make fun of your loser parties and fauxbox from my big comfy bed jboy obsesses over. Leave me some laughs. haha You are JOKES.

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#172195 Jul 29, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're forgetting Ky. is a democratic state. McConnell throughout his political career in this state has proven time and time again he's really an old school conservative democrat.
The people in this state know full well what having the Senate Majority leader from their state means. We're talking billions of dollars with the potential of landing here. Grimes would be a junior senator from a state with 6 electoral votes. ZERO INFLUENCE... Just a rubber stamp vote for the liberal morons..
The voters in this state have proven twice by voting against Obama and last time around their liberal darling Conway they're not stupid.
"they're not stupid."?
LOL they voted for Mitch didn't they?
We will find out soon enough.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#172196 Jul 29, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I love WND too, Scud. It pisses off the Libs. Bet you never even watched the video. Bet you didn't even click the link. For sure the republiCrone didn't. She may have to face reality, that the Mass. Dems think Obama sucks, LOL!
Dem's shouting..."IMPEACH HIM!" Whoa! ayda go Dems!
Doesn't piss me off a bit. I figure stupidity and yellow journalism needs a voice too.
If they can make a buck on your gullibility, more power to them.
Jay

Springville, TN

#172197 Jul 29, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't piss me off a bit. I figure stupidity and yellow journalism needs a voice too.
If they can make a buck on your gullibility, more power to them.

Like I said, you didn't click on the link and you didn't watch the vid. Wonder if someone super-imposed his speech? 5000 people show up at a rally in a small town, screeching that Obama should go to jail; be impeached in a liberal state?? Laughable to say the least.

Illegal border rampaging is not popular, or didn't you notice?
Grimes is like SlickWilly

Sonora, KY

#172198 Jul 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Hope all these RED STATES constituents remember the clowns who kept health insurance from them....glad we had a smart Democrat Governor who cares about the people of Kentucky.
MS Gov Blames Obama For Jump In Uninsured After Refusing To Expand Medicaid
(TPM) Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant (R) blamed President Barack Obama for a reported increase in uninsured Mississipians. The problem is, Bryant didn't acknowledge that he's been a staunch opponent of expanding Medicaid under Obamacare and refused to encourage enrolling in private coverage through Healthcare.gov .
Bryant directed his blame at Obama in response to a question about a WalletHub study that showed an increase in the percentage of uninsured Mississippians. The study found that the uninsured rate increased by 3.34 percentage points to 21.46 percent of Mississippi's population, according to the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal.
He needs to look in the mirror.
OBAMAcare is better than GOP NOcare.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
You will be thanking him alright, everybodys insurance is going to go sky high in 4 years. That's when state provides 100% of funding, no fed money coming in. Our Demostupid governor will be out of here. Did you not read it on page 16,001 par. 3 in the Obama Healthcare Law ? Its written with a CRAYON, you for one should be able to understand that.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#172199 Jul 29, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you didn't click on the link and you didn't watch the vid. Wonder if someone super-imposed his speech? 5000 people show up at a rally in a small town, screeching that Obama should go to jail; be impeached in a liberal state?? Laughable to say the least.
Illegal border rampaging is not popular, or didn't you notice?
I did click. I always do just for sh!ts and giggles.
Let me tell you what I noticed. Usually at a speech in a large crowd you see a few wide shots of the crowd to show the numbers that came. No wide shots. In fact there was only one very brief shot of the front few people that I could see. It is like whoever shot the video didn't want you to see the size of the crowd.
When the crowd responds it just sounds like a dozen or two, not hundreds, and defiantly not thousands.
There is nothing in the video to show when this was taken, It could have actually been prior or after the event for all we know.
Even if it was at the event, and the event had the "thousands" that WND claimed. The nut speaking only drew the attention of a couple dozen at most.
THAT is way I find WND so funny. Only people willing to completely shut their intellect off would buy anything they post.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#172200 Jul 29, 2014
Grimes is like SlickWilly wrote:
<quoted text> You will be thanking him alright, everybodys insurance is going to go sky high in 4 years. That's when state provides 100% of funding, no fed money coming in. Our Demostupid governor will be out of here. Did you not read it on page 16,001 par. 3 in the Obama Healthcare Law ? Its written with a CRAYON, you for one should be able to understand that.
Either you didn't bother reading the law or you are lying.
The least the federal contribution drops down to is 90%
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#172201 Jul 29, 2014
Fun and games as usual.!!!
Voter

Sonora, KY

#172202 Jul 29, 2014
Four Hispanics Teens kill Chinese Student at University of Southern California with a bat and a wrench. Chinese Parents can,t get visa to enter USA. I guess they need go to Mexico and come across border, it,s no problem there.
Grimes is like SlickWilly

Sonora, KY

#172203 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Either you didn't bother reading the law or you are lying.
The least the federal contribution drops down to is 90%
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
PPACA gives money to states for people under 65 and is below 133% poverty rate they have to be NEWLY eligible individuals. Tax Credits will be provided for a lot of the self employed or through your employers supply insurance.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#172204 Jul 29, 2014
Grimes is like SlickWilly wrote:
<quoted text> PPACA gives money to states for people under 65 and is below 133% poverty rate they have to be NEWLY eligible individuals. Tax Credits will be provided for a lot of the self employed or through your employers supply insurance.
And?
Jay

Springville, TN

#172205 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
I did click. I always do just for sh!ts and giggles.
Let me tell you what I noticed. Usually at a speech in a large crowd you see a few wide shots of the crowd to show the numbers that came. No wide shots. In fact there was only one very brief shot of the front few people that I could see. It is like whoever shot the video didn't want you to see the size of the crowd.
When the crowd responds it just sounds like a dozen or two, not hundreds, and defiantly not thousands.
There is nothing in the video to show when this was taken, It could have actually been prior or after the event for all we know.
Even if it was at the event, and the event had the "thousands" that WND claimed. The nut speaking only drew the attention of a couple dozen at most.
THAT is way I find WND so funny. Only people willing to completely shut their intellect off would buy anything they post.
The date on here is July 26. Like that might be just three days ago, ya think?
Here's some pictures of the event. Notice the building in the background is the same one of difference angles.

As for the couple dozen by the speaker. How would the person taping it hear his voice if they weren't close to the podium?

Read the signs.......then deny it's an anti illegal immigration crowd, in a democratic state.
Jay

Springville, TN

#172206 Jul 29, 2014
Forgot the link........try again, Jay

Protesters Storm Boston,‘Livid’ Over Illegal Alien Housing - See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/video-ma-residents-pr...

http://www.teaparty.org/video-ma-residents-pr...

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#172207 Jul 29, 2014
Jay wrote:
Forgot the link........try again, Jay
Protesters Storm Boston,‘Livid’ Over Illegal Alien Housing - See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/video-ma-residents-pr...
http://www.teaparty.org/video-ma-residents-pr...
"Bree Sison of WBZ-TV estimated the crowd numbering in the hundreds"
Looks like maybe a little over a couple hundred. Pic shot with a wide angle lens to make the crowd look big. What was there really didn't sound all that enthused with what the speaker was saying.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#172208 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
"Bree Sison of WBZ-TV estimated the crowd numbering in the hundreds"
Looks like maybe a little over a couple hundred. Pic shot with a wide angle lens to make the crowd look big. What was there really didn't sound all that enthused with what the speaker was saying.
You always see and hear what YOU WANT to see and hear, corny. Then you attempt to justify and rationalize.
Same ole same old here folks...nothing to see...move on. lol

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#172209 Jul 30, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You always see and hear what YOU WANT to see and hear, corny. Then you attempt to justify and rationalize.
Same ole same old here folks...nothing to see...move on. lol
I go where the evidence leads.(sometimes it leads me somewhere I didn't expect)
Lets look at what was presented. 4 sources with 3 different numbers.
WND and The Tea Party put the crowd at 5000. Both need inflated numbers to make their cause look good (And Obama bad). The organizer who claimed 10000 showed. Of course he needs huge numbers, his reputation depends on it. Who wants an organizer who puts together an event that didn't draw a crowd?
Last but not least we have a local TV reporter who has no horse in the race. In fact as a reporter the bigger the event, the more important her report looks. She estimated the numbers in the "hundreds".
Now I ask, who would any intelligent person find to be the most credible witness?
Me I was surprised too. I only expected a couple dozen not the "hundreds" that showed according to the only credible witness. The pictures posted didn't show anything to suggest her numbers were out of line.
Frankly I don't care if 50,000 showed. It matters not one bit to me how many the teabaggers got riled up at a local event. I am smart enough to know even that large of a number is insignificant nationally.
I must however look at ALL evidence with a skeptical eye regardless from which side it comes.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#172210 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Didn't blame anything on anyone.
In fact, I PLAINLY BLAMED MYSELF for thinking you more educated.
It's like saying "nobody would believe little green men are secretly controlling our government",
Most people would take "nobody" to mean "nobody with any rational intellect" but of course people like you will search and search until they find someone on the fringe that believes it, just for the thrill of saying "Ah Ha!".
That really doesn't bolster your case to anyone, it just makes you look petty and uneducated.
Hardly uneducated. I simply have a differing opinion of the beginning of humans. You have posted several times, when anyone disagrees with you, that they are uneducated. High opinion of yourself.

You seem to be like a lot of the "my intellect is superior" thinking crowd. You may have read every book ever published yet common sense escapes you.
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#172211 Jul 30, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly uneducated. I simply have a differing opinion of the beginning of humans. You have posted several times, when anyone disagrees with you, that they are uneducated. High opinion of yourself.
You seem to be like a lot of the "my intellect is superior" thinking crowd. You may have read every book ever published yet common sense escapes you.
Thus we have, one of many, LieBaby Libs! You are so right Nutz, All Libs are legends, in their own minds.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#172212 Jul 30, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are educated, you hide it very well.
It is not merely a differing of opinions. It is a matter of real world evidence vs a collection of stories.
"A differing of opinion" would be a disagreement of which flavor of ice cream taste better.
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#172213 Jul 30, 2014
Hobby Lobby alleged to have fired pregnant employee who requested time off to give birth

...according to a report from RH Reality Check, the company may have fired a pregnant employee after she requested time off to give birth to her child, even after reassuring her that her job would be waiting for her when she was ready to come back.

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/29/hobby_lobby_a...

Anti-women, anti-family, anti-children, anti-Bible Slobby Lobby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Want To know What I Can Do 3 min BlessedWith4KVizio 1,117
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 20 min Jennifer Renee 39,618
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Life Alert 156,586
Here we go again 1 hr Mike Brewer 3
Quanex 5 hr Operator 1 6
Leona brown 10 hr blank 9
The Manhattan Club (Apr '10) 12 hr Blueman 37
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) Dec 3 Mark 118

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages