'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182170 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#163352 May 4, 2014
John Boehner Takes His Orders Directly From Fox News When It Comes to Benghazi

Most conservative voters, whether they are Republicans, teabaggers, or libertarians likely labor under the false assumption that their Republican champions in Congress are working for them...

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/03/john-b...

They're working for the kock brothers, the death chamber of commerce and the club you for growth.
did

Hyden, KY

#163353 May 4, 2014
you see on Ajam. this morning where the president said Boehner had come the Repub's new black man.they talk about him so much..
Commietator

Providence, KY

#163354 May 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Ladies, need some advice. OK, should I wear my new hulk PANTS? or lemme see,hum.how about my new shrek outfit? Probably the hulk pants..
Would be easier to get to my back. I'm at a lose
Please write back.
I see why you need pretend friends on Topix. What would you do without them?
Commietator

Providence, KY

#163355 May 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Release of White House email stirs up a new controversy over Benghazi
Los Angeles Times · 2 days ago
A newly released email has again put President Obama and his senior aides on the defensive for their response to the 2012 attack that killed four Americans at…
Benghazi. Benghazi. Benghazi. Benghazi. Benghazi. Benghazi. Benghazi. Benghazi.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#163356 May 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
241 marines died while raygun was horseback riding nancy at his liberal CA ranch.

lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 178 days.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#163357 May 4, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
How about, YOU sex maniac blow yourself out of here ... and find someone your own 'creepy' mentality ...!!
So, your bitch is back..no more Ms Nice Lady, right? you don't want her to know you've been talking to me like a human being?

“I Walk On Water”

#163358 May 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Release of White House email stirs up a new controversy over Benghazi
Los Angeles Times · 2 days ago
A newly released email has again put President Obama and his senior aides on the defensive for their response to the 2012 attack that killed four Americans at…
Why is it newly released? Because it was newly created? newly faked?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#163359 May 4, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Arm the internet

#163360 May 4, 2014
Why is it "newly released"?
How new?
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#163361 May 4, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah because we know this straight shooter would never seal ANY records for ANY reason.LOL

“I Walk On Water”

#163362 May 4, 2014
did wrote:
you see on Ajam. this morning where the president said Boehner had come the Repub's new black man.they talk about him so much..
Orange IS the new black

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Arm the internet

#163363 May 4, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah because we know this straight shooter would never seal ANY records for ANY reason.LOL
We have some he has.

Since: Oct 11

Pineville, KY

#163364 May 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>tofy, you are such a fraud.
And to think I once thought you were just in the wrong party.
Whoosh...
Sorry, I must address this. Because I speak patriotic about my country and happen to be a Democrat...somehow this makes me a fraud? Because I BELIEVE the Constitution should be applied equally to all.... somehow this makes me a fraud? Not one time have I ever spoke negative about conservatism. Only those use fear or warp the facts and disparage human beings as worthless get a sarcastic rant from me! As far as being in the wrong party or wrong planet? I know exactly what party is best for me...I chose it long ago or it chose me?
I'm on the right planet too! However sometimes I choose to get medicinal relief, but I only leave in spirit and return shortly with a new perspective or two. If all this makes me a fraud so be it, then I'm in the right place, because this club has plenty!
PEACE
tofy

“I Walk On Water”

#163365 May 4, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
unless the contents of which were nobody's business
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#163366 May 4, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
unless the contents of which were nobody's business
Yeah,,,,that seems to be a trend with lawless bunch,eh?

If you wanna know anything about Oblamer,ya gotta elect him first.

LOL

“I Walk On Water”

#163367 May 4, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,,,,that seems to be a trend with lawless bunch,eh?
If you wanna know anything about Oblamer,ya gotta elect him first.
LOL
seems those who elect him over and over care less about his college transcripts and more about digging the middle class out of a hole the size of a Texas oilman's ranch.

Benghazi/Santorum 2016
culture vulture

Pelham, TN

#163368 May 4, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would really like to understand what I'm talking about, answer the question I pose in print, it will come to you I'm sure!
If you intend to kill someone from a rooftop, is it more efficient to use a Gun or a Stone?
Is a bow-and-arrow more efficient to kill someone than a rock or club? Absolutely! Will a Colt .45 win out over a bow and arrow? You betcha! Do you want an AK-47 over a Colt .45 if your going into war? Of course you do! But each of these weapons require someone to operate them. Our original posts was a discussion on whether guns kill people, or, people killed people, and I say, people kill people, regardless of what approach they use. Yet again, efficiency in how they died does NOT matter to the dead. But you are correct in how more people a certain weapon might kill as opposed to another. I still fail to see how that matters to the dead!
culture vulture

United States

#163369 May 4, 2014
Commietator wrote:
The fact is per year fewer non military Americans have been killed by terrorist under Obama than any President since Carter. Does this fact matter to hypocritical , racist, Repubs? No. Benghazi. Benghazi. Benghazi. 4 dead compared to thousands under other Presidents. Repub Hypocrites as always.
Yes, and they seem to keep forgetting that under the Bush regime w/ Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice in office that from 6/14/02 thru 9/17/08, 59 people died, and 74 injured in attacks on US embassies/consulates. They seem to forget that, when asked for more funds to upgrade security at these sights all over the world, they were rejected by the party of NO. THEY might forget, but I won't, especially on election day. Where was the righteous indignation then. Why didn't those lives matter?
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#163370 May 4, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your bitch is back..no more Ms Nice Lady, right? you don't want her to know you've been talking to me like a human being?
Not true...I'm nice to others as long they're nice to me, but not when you are joking about genocide and hurts you only when 'is' yours ... your family?

How can someone be nice to you, when you call AL, a woman a 'bitch'...is that nice...??

I was nice to you because you were nice to me...till yesterday ...when you started again ... I'm not afraid of anyone ...!!

“I Walk On Water”

#163372 May 4, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true...I'm nice to others as long they're nice to me, but not when you are joking about genocide and hurts you only when 'is' yours ... your family?
How can someone be nice to you, when you call AL, a woman a 'bitch'...is that nice...??
I was nice to you because you were nice to me...till yesterday ...when you started again ... I'm not afraid of anyone ...!!
you wished Ms R would drop dead...I just asked a question . if questions offend you, might be something offense in the answer.
Croats kill people
you wish people were dead
..is it just a difference in determination?
I haven't joked about genocide since I apologized for it...I challenge you to dispute that.

If you don't want AL (the souless BITCH) to know we got along for a bit..I WON"T TELL HER!
Just treat me like she does when she's here, and like a human being when she's not, ok, pretty Mama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
movie/ star co star game (Jan '13) 4 min Doobie Time 606
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 8 min Jennifer Renee 20,329
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 16 min Jennifer Renee 32,650
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min Paula 137,687
The Famous Name Game (Nov '12) 1 hr JAX RuLz IDOL 1,893
Is FEMA closing Richmond 1 hr So you know 1
Deputy Tyler Cole (Oct '13) 1 hr Tyler Coles Huckl... 4
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 5 hr Meow Mix 6,409
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]