'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239747 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Bo shidtt

United States

#149126 Feb 12, 2014
Wow, you guys are really making some progress here.
Uncle Ruckus

Lexington, KY

#149127 Feb 12, 2014
I blame the minorities.
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#149128 Feb 12, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> 99.9% of people didn't feel or know it was shut down! Should I go on?
Idiot, so, you're in touch with 99.9% of >300 million people?

Makes you an asshat full of excuses and BS!

Just one group affected...5.1 million Vets, disabled, survivors of dead soldiers, on and on...

"The Military Coalition, a group of 33 veterans and military organizations, is planning a rally at the National World War II Memorial on Tuesday morning. The groups want to publicize the impact the shutdown is having on many vets and their families amid concerns of delayed disability pay, GI Bill education stipends and other benefits.

The American Legion, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, and Veterans of Foreign Wars are among groups that will be represented. Steve Gonzalez, assistant director of the American Legion's Economic Division, will be among speakers emphasizing the impact on employment and training.

Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki warned last week that financing vet benefits could become difficult if the impasse continues. Compensation checks to 5.1 million veterans won't be issued Nov. 1; 433,000 fully disabled veterans might not receive payments; and 360,000 surviving spouses and children of wartime veterans may stop getting VA money, Shinseki told a congressional oversight committee."

You just don't GAS about our Veterans right asshat?

Same for everyone else, you just don't GAS and neither do your representatives who shut it down for a childish hissy fit!!!!!

If it was soooo good for you and not bad for everyone else, why didn't you just do it again but instead, raised the debt ceiling with no strings attached?

Answer: Cause people noticed!
Uncle Tab

United States

#149129 Feb 12, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot, so, you're in touch with 99.9% of >300 million people?

Makes you an asshat full of excuses and BS!

Just one group affected...5.1 million Vets, disabled, survivors of dead soldiers, on and on...

"The Military Coalition, a group of 33 veterans and military organizations, is planning a rally at the National World War II Memorial on Tuesday morning. The groups want to publicize the impact the shutdown is having on many vets and their families amid concerns of delayed disability pay, GI Bill education stipends and other benefits.

The American Legion, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, and Veterans of Foreign Wars are among groups that will be represented. Steve Gonzalez, assistant director of the American Legion's Economic Division, will be among speakers emphasizing the impact on employment and training.

Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki warned last week that financing vet benefits could become difficult if the impasse continues. Compensation checks to 5.1 million veterans won't be issued Nov. 1; 433,000 fully disabled veterans might not receive payments; and 360,000 surviving spouses and children of wartime veterans may stop getting VA money, Shinseki told a congressional oversight committee."

You just don't GAS about our Veterans right asshat?

Same for everyone else, you just don't GAS and neither do your representatives who shut it down for a childish hissy fit!!!!!

If it was soooo good for you and not bad for everyone else, why didn't you just do it again but instead, raised the debt ceiling with no strings attached?

Answer: Cause people noticed!
That's the same person who said polls don't matter.

They jump back and forth with the stupidest replies with out even trying to think it thru.

Mental Jumping Beans.:-D
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#149130 Feb 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same person who said polls don't matter.
They jump back and forth with the stupidest replies with out even trying to think it thru.
Mental Jumping Beans.:-D
While simultaneously trying to blame everyone else for the stupid in America! They post all this insane nonsense and then complain the country is going out the window.

It would help if they could drum up even one good idea or thought in their tiny brains but here we are, pointing out day after day how f-ing utterly ignorant they are and are happy to be!
Uncle Tab

United States

#149131 Feb 12, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>While simultaneously trying to blame everyone else for the stupid in America! They post all this insane nonsense and then complain the country is going out the window.

It would help if they could drum up even one good idea or thought in their tiny brains but here we are, pointing out day after day how f-ing utterly ignorant they are and are happy to be!
That's the republican game plan. As everyone with an education already knows, republican locals in office right now have done less than any in office in over 50 years. Yet they continuously talk about how bad our country is being under Obama, and these brainless twits devour it, every last drop.

You're exactly right, the republican voting base is clueless. Very ignorant and uninformed.

Since: Oct 09

#149132 Feb 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the republican game plan. As everyone with an education already knows, republican locals in office right now have done less than any in office in over 50 years. Yet they continuously talk about how bad our country is being under Obama, and these brainless twits devour it, every last drop.
You're exactly right, the republican voting base is clueless. Very ignorant and uninformed.

You're exactly right,{;) the republican voting base is clueless.{Very ignorant and uninformed.} fragment

If you have such a great education; tell me why you made two mistakes in such a short post, I thought you always proofread…was that another lie?

#149133 Feb 12, 2014
Everyone with an education can attest to your ignorance by you’re:
A. Broad and sweeping generalizations.
B. invalid and unsound arguments predicated upon false premises.
C. Repeating the failed methods in a vain attempt to win an argument.
D. Your temper tantrums and obscene language only solidify your own opponents and deepen their resolve to beat you over the head with your own failed arguments.

#149134 Feb 12, 2014
I'll give you a few seconds to create a response.
You, you,r you're, which of these would have been proper in the 1st sentence?

#149135 Feb 12, 2014
Trick question, pay attention.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#149136 Feb 12, 2014
I don't need their stinking STIGMA, I have the U.S.Constitution, let's dance.
Thaddeous

Minneapolis, MN

#149137 Feb 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
I'll give you a few seconds to create a response.
You, you,r you're, which of these would have been proper in the 1st sentence?
Brilliant, helpful and touching, sir! Help them all you can. They are so clueless, it is sad. Look who they voted for and still support. God help us all because of their ineptness to discern the truth from a lie.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#149140 Feb 12, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text> Calvin, surely you are smarter than that! The impeachment process stands, he just wasn't removed from office.
Sure, it's like saying he was found guilty, but he was still charged. The charging process still stands.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#149142 Feb 12, 2014
Trick question, pay attention.
You meant to do that? Sure, Peewee
Uncle Tab

United States

#149143 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>That's the republican game plan. As everyone with an education already knows, republican locals in office right now have done less than any in office in over 50 years. Yet they continuously talk about how bad our country is being under Obama, and these brainless twits devour it, every last drop.

You're exactly right,{;) the republican voting base is clueless.{Very ignorant and uninformed.} fragment

If you have such a great education; tell me why you made two mistakes in such a short post, I thought you always proofread…was that another lie?
I have a high school education. Went to work at PM a week after I got out of highschool. I don't make the claims that you do.

'proofreadwas'?

:-D

Danced around the facts in the post and still made a fool if yourself didn't you dumbass?

2 strikes in one post. smh

Idiot

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#149144 Feb 12, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
hey ignotards, look what those evil republicans did in Michigan, they took over a failed state with 1 1/2 billion $ in debt, several bankrupt cities and very high unemployment, and turned it into a balanced budget, almost 1 billion in $ surplus, and made us a right to work state,
LOLOLOL, please, tell us again just how smart demotards are,
ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I knew President Obama made the right decision to rescue the American auto industry from collapse. Go Michigan!!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#149145 Feb 12, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant to do that? Sure, Peewee
I wonder who held the box of cell phones during the last State Dinner under the tent with the party from Paris?
Uncle Tab

United States

#149146 Feb 12, 2014
Everyone with an education can attest to your ignorance by you’re:
A. Broad and sweeping generalizations.
B. invalid and unsound arguments predicated upon false premises.
C. Repeating the failed methods in a vain attempt to win an argument.
D. Your temper tantrums and obscene language only solidify your own opponents and deepen their resolve to beat you over the head with your own failed arguments.
False premise to you is something being unconstitutional yet the SCOTUS says differently?? THAT'S your definition of a false premise?

I just love pointing out the obvious, and I like doing it often because its just fun for me to watch you continuously make a fool of yourself.

Heh you probably should always wear protective head gear. Any slight bump and you'll be another part of the republican voting base... vegetable soup.

(Someone will obviously have to explain that to him. LOL Never will understand it)
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#149147 Feb 12, 2014
Great posts, Uncle Tab, Injudgement, Calvin, GOTP, Angel....keep them coming.

Hey Calvin....that CPAC will be a late night comedian's dream. They just added the caribou Barbie quitter palin. They surely will invite her crazy eyed sister, don't ya think. hahahaha

CPAC 2014 speakers to include Sarah Palin, report says

CPAC, a showcase for possible GOP presidential candidates in 2016, will take place March 6-8 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center just outside D.C. Other speakers will include Rep. Paul Ryan, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, Sens. Rand Paul of Kentucky, Ted Cruz of Texas, and Marco Rubio of Florida, and former Pennsylvania Rep. Rick Santorum.
In an interview with “Inside Edition” that aired Tuesday, Palin said about a possible 2016 run:“I think if anyone is asked by enough people, if enough people have that faith that you’re willing and able to put the country on the right path, I think that person should absolutely consider it and make sure it’s good with family.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/sarah-p...

Looks like she is hoping they beg her to run. hahahaha Oh, please teabagger CONS....add her to your clown line up.

HAHAHA, too funny.

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH

stomp away loser lemmings. hahaha I love it.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#149148 Feb 12, 2014
Wow....did you guys see this....crazy...

Massive Sinkhole Swallows Vintage Corvettes

Corvette fans may want to look away. A massive sinkhole opened up beneath the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky, swallowing eight of the cars on display.

Museum officials said no one was in the museum at the time of the collapse, which triggered an alarm system early Wednesday morning. The sinkhole appeared to be about twenty feet deep, and opened up under a domed section of the museum where the cars had been displayed on pedestals.

The cars were among some of the most coveted by admirers of the popular sports car. Among the cars affected:

1993 ZR-1 Spyder on loan from General Motors
2009 ZR1 "Blue Devil" on loan from General Motors
1962 Black Corvette
1984 PPG Pace Car
1992 White 1 Millionth Corvette
1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniversary Corvette
2001 Mallett Hammer Z06 Corvette
2009 White 1.5 Millionth Corvette

The museum plans to remain open, though the domed area where the damage occured cas been cordoned off. A structural engineer has been called to assess the damage and test stability of the surrounding areas.

The dome is part of the original museum, begun in 1992 and completed in 1994. The museum will celebrate its 20th anniversary in September.

--The Associated Press and WSMV contributed to this report

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/massive-s...

The picture is just sad. Those sinkholes are scary.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Zeus 151,936
Too Good For The Old / Used Up Ugly Fat Women 39 min The Bottom Line 37
Calling all drug dealers! 5 hr Anne 2
anonymous tips to police (Jul '13) 6 hr Misses23 37
kerry nelson graves (Feb '13) 6 hr sally jane 4
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 38,720
Need female fuckbuddies 7 hr Dalai Lama 6

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance