'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190404 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#133721 Nov 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf
Munfordville, KY
That bat-shit crazy repugnantCON chic has mastered the art of the copy and paste procedure (lol) hasn't she?
Her long ass posts that just take up room on the forum because nobody ever reads that crap she posts
ole Glasgow white teabagger fk is right, she sure has and jboy too. WOW, at least I post all of it and not choice sections or deceiving subjects. Keep trying loser lemmings. hahaha I'm a liberal, not a CON.
RepubliCON comes before REPUGNANT and after REPTILIAN (turtleman)
RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Here's the REST of it!:D
ya WANT the RESPONSES too ...???

Texas Mom’s Letter To Obama
Posted on November 7, 2013 by Menagerie

A Texas single mom’s letter expressing her “thanks” for Obamacare goes viral. Yolanda Vestal posted the following letter on her Facebook page, and it has since been shared over 63,000 times. One single mother venting her frustration and problems has enabled thousands more Americans to express their outrage over Obama’s signature legislation.

I share in her concerns, and my heart goes out to this struggling and courageous woman who expressed so perfectly her feelings about a callous president who could care less about the citizens of this nation.

[LETTER]
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/11/0...

24 Responses to Texas Mom’s Letter To Obama
[How's it FEEL to 'want'...
:p]
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133722 Nov 8, 2013
Hillary Clinton on fast track with California blitz
Washington (CNN)– When Secretary of State Hillary

Clinton left the State Department earlier this year, she told reporters that she would be "stepping off the very fast track for a little while."

That time away, however, appears to be over, as Clinton hits the gas with a two-day, five-event whirlwind trip to California this weekend.

The former Secretary of State will travel to Los Angeles and San Francisco on Friday and Saturday in a blitz that combines a corporate speaking engagement, an event for the Clinton Foundation and two award events where she will be recognized for her work at State.

On Friday night, Clinton will be honored with the "Global Champion Award" by International Medical Corps, a philanthropic group that helps respond to natural disasters with manpower and money.

The group said it is honoring Clinton because of her "profound dedication to advancing human dignity, particularly for women and children."
"She has actually been a longtime supporter of our work," Margaret Aguirre, spokeswoman for the group, said. "She visited our programs in the Congo. She has been a big supporter of our work with women and children. She has been really a champion of the work that we do for about going on 15 years."

The event is being held at the posh Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills and Aguirre told CNN that the room is already sold out. Upwards of 880 people paid at least $500 for a ticket, she said.

Also on Friday, Clinton is reportedly headlining a discussion put on by the Producers Guild of America. The discussion, which the Hollywood Reporter says is being moderated by Rob Reiner, will center on early childhood education and voluntary national service and will bring together a "small group of TV execs, writers and showrunners to help plug the initiatives."

In her 2008 race against Barack Obama, Hollywood–and its money–largely broke for her Democratic challenger. With Clinton eyeing a repeat bid for the White House in 2016, her time rubbing elbows with producers and television executives is bound to spark speculation she is already courting California's big money donors.

Clinton will remain in Los Angeles for part of Saturday, when she is honored at a brunch put on by the Mexican American Leadership Initiative. Clinton will be receiving the "Hermandad Award," which is presented to someone who works to "enhance opportunity for the people of Mexico and the health and prosperity of the two nations."

Zuraya Tapia, spokeswoman for the initiative, said the group choose to honor Clinton because of her work with Mexican Americans, particularly because of her focus on development in Mexico during her time at the State Department.

Clinton will travel to San Francisco later that day where she will deliver the keynote address at the National Association of Realtor's annual meeting.

The event has been closed to the press, as is true with other paid speaking engagements by Clinton.

The event was closed to the press "per Clinton’s speaking agreement" with the group, said Sara Wiskerchen, a spokeswoman for the group.

Shortly after leaving her State Department post, Clinton signed on with the Harry Walker Agency as her representative for speaking engagements. She is a highly sought speaker who likely earns in the six-figure range per appearance.

Her address to the realtors group is just the latest of a string of speeches she’s given since leaving the State Department. Her first outing was in April when Clinton addressed the National Multi Housing Council in Dallas.

The event is nearly sold out, according to the website.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/...

Starting her rounds collecting awards and SUPPORT and some of that CALI money. hahaha

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#133723 Nov 8, 2013
R you a liar or ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden committed many instances (claiming others work as his own), not just technical omissions.
You would do well to actually research the subject.
Joe Biden is actually used an example of plagiarism in college courses these days!
Sorry, I don't respond to people using a proxy.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133724 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the REST of it!:D
ya WANT the RESPONSES too ...???
Texas Mom’s Letter To Obama
Posted on November 7, 2013 by Menagerie
A Texas single mom’s letter expressing her “thanks” for Obamacare goes viral. Yolanda Vestal posted the following letter on her Facebook page, and it has since been shared over 63,000 times. One single mother venting her frustration and problems has enabled thousands more Americans to express their outrage over Obama’s signature legislation.
I share in her concerns, and my heart goes out to this struggling and courageous woman who expressed so perfectly her feelings about a callous president who could care less about the citizens of this nation.
[LETTER]
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/11/0...
24 Responses to Texas Mom’s Letter To Obama
[How's it FEEL to 'want'...
:p]
NO, where did you get that idea. Letter should have been addressed to the HOUSE WEEPER, it fits him more than the PRESIDENT. But keep trolling for more on your CONservative nut tree daily, winged nut daily or your other jihad sites you stalk.

RIP LYING TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#133725 Nov 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...did your old mammy type the above reply for you? How proud you must be of your mommy!
How old are you? 12 years old? 13 years old? Are you purposely imitating a teenaged Valley Girl? lol
"Are you purposely imitating a teenaged Valley Girl? lol"

Good guess! Nothing gets by you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133726 Nov 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
ya just DID !!!
[IF u THINK he's using ONE]

:D
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133727 Nov 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That pervert freak has enough of them, that is for sure.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133729 Nov 8, 2013
Above
Thanks to a *Patriot* poster.

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133730 Nov 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, where did you get that idea. Letter should have been addressed to the HOUSE WEEPER, it fits him more than the PRESIDENT. But keep trolling for more on your CONservative nut tree daily, winged nut daily or your other jihad sites you stalk.
DITCH MITCH
But keep trolling for more on your CONservative nut tree daily, winged nut daily or your other jihad sites you stalk... said nutter the DumChit!

I DO NOT STALK anyone!
Unlike you.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133732 Nov 8, 2013
Rick Perry packs heat in Iowa

(CNN)– Texas Gov. Rick Perry continued his penchant for visiting gun companies in Iowa on Friday, posing with the CEO of a firearm parts manufacturer, a rifle propped on Perry’s lap.

A member of Perry’s staff tweeted a photo Friday afternoon depicting the Republican governor beside Pete Brownell, CEO of Brownells, Inc.

Perry has visited gun manufacturers before, notably touring a Maryland facility in his multi-state effort to lure companies to the Lone Star state.

Perry put out a similar call to gun companies in Connecticut and New York amid those states’ efforts to institute new gun control measures.

Perry’s message: while gun manufacturers may take heat in other states, they are more than welcome in Texas.

The three term governor has said he will not seek another stint. While his 2012 campaign for the Republican presidential nomination imploded, there has been some speculation that Perry may seek the presidency again in 2016.

That speculation has been fueled by moves like Perry’s Iowa trip, giving a speech in the crucial primary state Thursday night blasting President Barack Obama’s leadership.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/...

HAHA, hope he does join the clown circus again.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133733 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Above
Thanks to a *Patriot* poster.
~-~
YOUR WELCOME

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133734 Nov 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
But keep trolling for more on your CONservative nut tree daily, winged nut daily or your other jihad sites you stalk.
DITCH MITCH
About Us

The Conservative Tree House may be called a Last Refuge for each of us for different reasons. Whatever trail through the woods brought us here, we have shared the turmoil of storms as we have been finding our voices as individuals in this growing community

Perhaps you’ve had some truly shockingly cruel things said to you purely because you believe in limited government and fiscal conservatism. Perhaps you not only to believe that we should be self-reliant and personally responsible, but also believe that when we are allowed to depend on ourselves, we are stronger, more successful, take greater pride in ourselves and our work, and are more likely to make positive contributions to society. And then we are happier people, or at least more likely to be happier.

Which lends to the following theory: Fear is at the core of liberalism, and love/trust is at the core of conservatism. Liberalism is about control.

Conservatism is about self-empowerment.

MORE
HERE >>>

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/about/

)8~D>

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#133735 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ya just DID !!!
[IF u THINK he's using ONE]
You noticed that huh?
Damn, you're too smart for me.
Perhaps I was just alerting him/her to why future posts will be ignored. Most people of normal intelligence would have understood that.
If you want to get your crusted panties in a bunch over semantics, have at it.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133736 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
But keep trolling for more on your CONservative nut tree daily, winged nut daily or your other jihad sites you stalk... said nutter the DumChit!
I DO NOT STALK anyone!
Unlike you.
HAHAHA, Yeah right. You troll and stalk with the best of the repukes, everyone knows it. I don't have to stalk people and only loser freaks like your arisocks and chemtrail zombie would stalk you sniffing. Keep trying lush loon. lol

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133738 Nov 8, 2013
50 billionaires received $11.3 million in farm welfare, could get more in new farm bill

Paul Allen (Net worth:$15.8 billion)
Co-founder of Microsoft

Charles Ergen (Net worth:$12.5 billion)
Co-founder of DISH

Network Philip Anschutz (Net worth:$10 billion)
Owner of Anschutz Entertainment Group and co-founder of Major League Soccer

Leonard Lauder (Net worth:$7.6 billion)
Son of Estee Lauder and former CEO of the Estee Lauder Companies Inc.

Richard DeVos (Net worth:$6.8 billion)
Co-founder of Amway and Republican candidate for governor of Michigan in 2006

Jim Kennedy (Net worth:$6.7 billion)
Chairman of Cox Enterprises

S. Truett Cathy (Net worth:$6 billion)
Founder of Chick-fil-A [...]

And many, many more.

While a congressional conference committee meets to decide if they're going to cut $40 billion (House bill) or $10 billion (Senate bill) from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, they are probably going to give billionaires even more!
There is no reason on earth taxpayers should be subsidizing what are already nothing more than tax write-offs for the nation's wealthiest people. And we particularly should not be subsidizing them when millions are in danger of going hungry because the austerity fetishists in Congress think they're getting too much food.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/11/07/1253...

Typical teabagger CON mentality...steal from the poor and give to the rich. They need the bush tax breaks right? hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133739 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
About Us
The Conservative Tree House may be called a Last Refuge for each of us for different reasons. Whatever trail through the woods brought us here, we have shared the turmoil of storms as we have been finding our voices as individuals in this growing community
Perhaps you’ve had some truly shockingly cruel things said to you purely because you believe in limited government and fiscal conservatism. Perhaps you not only to believe that we should be self-reliant and personally responsible, but also believe that when we are allowed to depend on ourselves, we are stronger, more successful, take greater pride in ourselves and our work, and are more likely to make positive contributions to society. And then we are happier people, or at least more likely to be happier.
Which lends to the following theory: Fear is at the core of liberalism, and love/trust is at the core of conservatism. Liberalism is about control.
Conservatism is about self-empowerment.
MORE
HERE >>>
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/about/
)8~D>
HAHAHA, Hilarious bullshit crazy lady. CONS are all about SELF, that is for sure. It's the CONS spreading fear, gloom and doom and you repukes haven't CONserved anything. Like I said...

the CONservative nut tree house daily. Keep trying loon.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#133740 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO NOT STALK anyone!
Unlike you.
If someone is stalking you call the police. They will take care of it.
On the other hand, if nothing happens, you, I, and the rest of the world will have absolute proof that you are just some moron, suffering paranoid delusions trying to live her pathetic life on an online forum.
Have at it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133741 Nov 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR WELCOME
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#206375 1 hr ago

EasyEed wrote:
"American Lady"
Please continue to post, no matter the handle. You are good, you have a knack of pissing off liberal loons. That is a good thing.
Peace

AL said:
Well Thank you EE :)
That is a 'good' thing ...

I'd RUN[for the hills]
'if'
THAT ILK
were to like me ...

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133742 Nov 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You noticed that huh?
Damn, you're too smart for me.
Perhaps I was just alerting him/her to why future posts will be ignored. Most people of normal intelligence would have understood that.
If you want to get your crusted panties in a bunch over semantics, have at it.
Good one. The key words were "normal intelligence", which she lacks. Much like the rest of her circus clown minion socks. lol

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133745 Nov 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA, Hilarious bullshit crazy lady. CONS are all about SELF, that is for sure. It's the CONS spreading fear, gloom and doom and you repukes haven't CONserved anything. Like I said...
the CONservative nut tree house daily. Keep trying loon.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
CONS are all about SELF, that is for sure...said the 'nutter'- one of the dumchits.

You B~E~T~C~H~A ...!!!

S~E~L~F IMPROVEMENT
Thus the Country
as a WHOLE

;~)

Groomimg, talking[education] ETC ...
CLASS in general ...

;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last night at manhatten club (Nov '11) 6 min curiousoneathome 7
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 24 min JAX RuLz IDOL 33,875
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 26 min JAX RuLz IDOL 22,014
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 142,459
Where do I turn 3 hr Citizen 6
Charlie Allen (Sep '11) 3 hr Neighborhood flor... 32
Word Association (Jul '10) 3 hr JAX RuLz IDOL 21,101
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 9 hr Edward Hieronymus 7,508
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages