'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228497 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

San Diego, CA

#133584 Nov 7, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
I'll say this; if some of you liberal SOB's are trying to get AL banned from topix, I promise you this is going to bite you in the ass! Some of you braged how you were going to do it to me, but here I am! She has exactly the same right to post what she pleases as you do! There are laws that protect her right, and sadly yours as well. She has been here longer than I have, and I have been here longer than any of you! You fools act like your leader osambo, try to harm everyone who does not agree with you! You dims make me sick! You are filthy sniveling crybabys, nothing more! Of course it's all you ever were!
Some of them are just pure evil, ignorant and clueless brain dead Obama ZOMBIES...!!!!!!!
Just Wondering

Tempe, AZ

#133585 Nov 8, 2013
I was wondering if there is such a thing as attention addiction. I don't mean attention deficit disorder, I mean grown adults who crave attention and are addicted to getting positive or negative attention (like drama). Is there a true disorder where a supposedly mature adult can be addicted to drama and attention from other people to the point of doing weird behavioral things to get attention? And, if there’s a disorder, what are the signs and symptoms? Is a diagnosis required for the individual to attend therapy to help him/her stop?

attention-seeking suggests that people with dramatic, emotional, or erratic behavior and thoughts that interfere markedly with day-to-day functioning might be suffering from a personality disorder.

To be more specific, someone who seems to crave and create drama and attention might be experiencing symptoms of histrionic personality disorder (HPD). Only mental health professionals can diagnose this when there is clear evidence that five of the following symptoms occur in various contexts and seem to have begun in early adulthood:

experiences discomfort when not the center of attention

often interacts in inappropriately sexual or seductive way

displays shallow and rapidly shifting emotions

places extreme value on personal appearance and uses appearance to draw attention to self
speaks with little detail while conveying vague ideas

displays dramatic and theatrical expression of emotion

Is easily influenced by others and seems suggestible

thinks interpersonal relationships are more intimate than they really are

http://mobile.goaskalice.columbia.edu/addicte...
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#133587 Nov 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of them are just pure evil, ignorant and clueless brain dead Obama ZOMBIES...!!!!!!!
Get out of our Country you pos.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#133588 Nov 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Delaware Spends $4 Million to Enroll 4 People?
Now go to the Food Stamp Office with your Mommy Stupid.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#133589 Nov 8, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Now go to the Food Stamp Office with your Mommy Stupid.
You basement dwellers better hold mommies hand, you'll get lost in this big old world.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#133590 Nov 8, 2013
Sorry that ObamaCare kicked an extremely insignificant percentage of you off of your inadequate healthcare plans but really 5 million people is not that many and after a few years you will forget about that old stupid plan anyway and those doctors that you used to like to go to and these new plans will seem like they are not so bad especially after all the other stuff we have planned to do to you it will seem like that is the norm and you will get used to it.

WooHoo Democrats are awesome!!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#133591 Nov 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You basement dwellers better hold mommies hand, you'll get lost in this big old world.
You have your Mommy to thank for you being so stupid, she should have never given in to her Brother.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#133592 Nov 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year, 2 days.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#133593 Nov 8, 2013
The problem with connectivity is that, an interested party knows all of your 'business'.
Local corruption or stupidity was shared among 'friends' until now. Now the Mayors of Toronto and Washington, DC have something in common.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#133594 Nov 8, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year, 2 days.
lmao
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133595 Nov 8, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
I'll say this; if some of you liberal SOB's are trying to get AL banned from topix, I promise you this is going to bite you in the ass! Some of you braged how you were going to do it to me, but here I am! She has exactly the same right to post what she pleases as you do! There are laws that protect her right, and sadly yours as well. She has been here longer than I have, and I have been here longer than any of you! You fools act like your leader osambo, try to harm everyone who does not agree with you! You dims make me sick! You are filthy sniveling crybabys, nothing more! Of course it's all you ever were!
hahaha, talk about crybaby. You do that like a little girl arisocks. Why would we want to get the best joke on the thread banned? You on the other hand can't even keep your sock puppets straight. Glad you just admitted what we already knew. You and another sock. Looks like you two truly are the king and queen of sock puppet circus clowns. Unless either of you clowns were in the first 200 pages of this thread I doubt you were here before me. I told you idiots the name I used and the page/post number of where I came on here but I bet I don't have as many posts or names like you two clowns. YOU make us sick too with all your names and personalities. I ONLY reported you and your many socks making filthy racist comments. Maybe the MODS get sick of her many names and bouncing from thread to thread reposting all her bullshit. Maybe they recognize she is mentally unbalanced like most of you clowns prove everyday on here. But that is so cute you defending your queen loon like jboy does her twin chemtrail zombie serb. YOU freaks are fng hilarious. Why would we want to have you banned. YOU are the best recruiting tools there are on this thread on voting with the WINNERS....the DEMS. Keep up the good work arisocks. 2014 will be here soon enough and you clowns will see the tide has turned..DEMS will take the country FORWARD while your two parties are consumed in cannibalism. Love it when you clowns eat your own. On the Obamacare respond above, fo arisock, I have posted my opinions and the articles that represent my opinion. I won't repost it, go back and look or just fo loser sock freak.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133596 Nov 8, 2013
Rand Paul is sinking fast — but hopes we won’t notice

Attacked for plagiarism, he takes his column to the Breitbart fringe and pummels Chris Christie as a distraction

If you’re wondering why Sen. Rand Paul is doing Democrats’ dirty work for them, attacking Gov. Chris Christie’s self-promoting $25 million post-Sandy advertising campaign, it’s simple. He’s hoping he can get reporters to cover the intra-party feud as an early sign of GOP titans warming up for 2016, so they stop Googling his old speeches and columns and books for more evidence of plagiarism.

Paul flatters himself. He’s no longer Christie’s peer in the top tier of likely 2016 candidates.

Not only has he faced at least four separate charges of plagiarism in eight short days, he’s shown himself incapable of mounting a serious presidential candidacy with his whiny, entitled, self-righteous response.

First he bizarrely suggested he would like to challenge his critics to “a duel.” Then he told the New York Times he’ll start footnoting and fact-checking “if it will make people leave me the hell alone.” What a baby. Eventually he’ll get what he wants, and he’ll be left alone when it comes to 2016 coverage. This man would never survive the rigors of a national campaign.

The best evidence of Paul’s stature-slide is his new home as a “writer.” After he was terminated by the Washington Times after multiple examples of plagiarism unearthed by Rachel Maddow, BuzzFeed and Politico, Paul was picked up by that bastion of journalism ethics and achievement, Breitbart.com , which of course peddled the phony “Shirley Sherrod is a racist” story as well as the hoax that former Sen. Chuck Hagel had been paid by a nonexistent group called “Friends of Hamas.”

“We are pleased to add Senator Paul to our lineup of fearless, original thought leaders,” Breitbart CEO Larry Sokolov said in a statement, indicating he’s as unfamiliar with the concept of “original” as Paul seems to be about the meaning of “plagiarism.”

It remains unclear if Paul is truly dumb or just incredibly brazen when he denies to this day that he ever plagiarized anyone. He insists that by crediting the source of the original works he’s describing – whether the movies “Gattaca” and “Stand and Deliver,” or think tank reports – he is inoculated from criticism for stealing the words of other people who summarized those works so he or his speechwriters didn’t have to.

Still, with his stubborn defensiveness, Paul also shows his contempt for both the written word and ideas themselves. He told the New York Times that he was maybe a little sloppy with footnotes because of the crushing “workload” of a busy freshman senator. Obviously he’s too busy and important doing real stuff to worry about the writing of his speeches, books or opinion pieces, and all the ink-stained wretches who care are just “haters.”

Paul displays contempt for normal standards of truth and fairness in other ways. Jill Lawrence examined the record last month in a piece headlined “The Truthiness of Rand Paul.” Lawrence recounted an episode that got relatively little attention – maybe because it was followed so quickly by the plagiarism scandal – in which Paul told a group of medical school students at his alma mater that he never cheated on tests, but he did spread “misinformation” to other students designed to make them study the wrong topics and thus do poorly. Here’s what he said when asked if he had any advice about handling exams.

“Actually, I do,” said the ophthalmologist-turned-senator , who stays sharp (and keeps his license) by doing pro bono eye surgeries during congressional breaks.“I never, ever cheated. I don’t condone cheating. But I would sometimes spread misinformation. This is a great tactic. Misinformation can be very important.”

CONtinued:

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133597 Nov 8, 2013
CONtinued:

He went on to describe studying for a pathology test with friends in the library.“We spread the rumor that we knew what was on the test and it was definitely going to be all about the liver,” he said.“We tried to trick all of our competing students into over-studying for the liver” and not studying much else.

“So, that’s my advice,” he concluded.“Misinformation works.”

Misinformation works. Lawrence went on to outline “the half-truths, cherry-picked factoids, and outright errors that Paul seems steadfastly unwilling to relinquish.” And that was before the documented cases of plagiarism.

Called on his “truthiness,” Paul responds not by taking responsibility but by attacking his critics. The pampered son of former Rep. Ron Paul gave the New York Times the rejoinder of spoiled kids everywhere: If the “haters” keep it up, he’ll just take his ball and go home.“To tell you the truth, people can think what they want, I can go back to being a doctor anytime, if they’re tired of me. I’ll go back to being a doctor, and I’ll be perfectly content.”

That’s another lie. The preening junior senator wouldn’t be content just being a doctor anymore.

So now he’s attacking Christie, one of the top-tier 2016 candidates, hoping he can jump in that ring and leave his troubles behind. But Paul’s plagiarism scuffles, and even worse, his response to them, will consign him to the fringe. What the folks at Breitbart are to actual journalists, Paul is becoming to actual 2016 candidates. Christie will ignore him, and so, soon, will most other people.

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/07/rand_paul_is_...

hahaha, old GRANDrand is sinking fast. haha

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133598 Nov 8, 2013
Rachel Maddow: Rand Paul ‘melting down’

Rachel Maddow says Sen. Rand Paul is “melting down” in the face of plagiarism accusations against him.

The MSNBC host, who was the first to report on instances of plagiarism in Paul’s speeches last week before multiple media outlets uncovered other examples, read on her show Wednesday night scathing editorials criticizing the Kentucky Republican in his home-state newspapers.

“The terrible hometown press that Rand Paul is getting right now might explain why the senator is melting down over this issue,” Maddow said.“Now he’s come to the point where he is threatening to quit and leave politics altogether unless people stop criticizing him over his plagiarism problems and reporting on them.”

Maddow read from interviews that Paul gave to The New York Times (which she called “exasperated, emotional, sweary”) and National Review, in which he discussed going back to being a doctor if necessary and asked if he would have to “be in detention” for the rest of his career.

“One thing that is maybe under-appreciated about this stressful episode for Sen. Paul is that it is happening for him at a key time in his career,”

Maddow said, mentioning POLITICO’s report that Paul met with News Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch and Fox News chief Roger Ailes.“Obviously two of the kingmakers you need on your side if you’re a Republican running for president.… This is the time when these guys are trying to establish themselves as viable candidates.”

But in the face of that pressure, Maddow said, the possible 2016 presidential candidate is cracking.
“Paul is all but breaking down in these interviews,” Maddow said.“Not only can he apparently not handle the rigors of the difficult workload of being a freshman senator, which was his excuse for plagiarizing an article for an op-ed, not only can he not handle the workload of being a senator, he apparently can’t handle criticism of things he’s has done wrong.… If this is the way he handles pressure, that is probably a good thing to know about him now.”

Paul’s office has admitted some material in the senator’s speeches and writing wasn’t properly vetted and has pledged a new process moving forward. He has also slammed the accusations as politically motivated and the “footnote police.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/rachel-...

Lying, cheating, hypocritical GRANDrand going DOWN.

Love it when they eat their own.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

scroll and roll, stomp those icons loser lemmings haha
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133599 Nov 8, 2013
GOP seeks to tamp down tea party clout

Senate Republicans are spoiling for a fight this primary season as they try to take back control of the party from conservative activists.

The strategy: prop up the most electable candidates — even if they are more moderate than ones demanded by tea party activists — and punish those who get in their way.

After witnessing the business community help save the candidacy of Bradley Byrne, an establishment-backed candidate in a GOP runoff Tuesday for a House seat in Alabama, Republican senators are calling for the same type of support from well-funded GOP groups in Senate primaries next year.

“If you have an unlevel playing field, then you get predictable results,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who faces a primary challenge next year, said Wednesday.“The people who want to support a more traditional, Ronald Reagan-like Republican also need to get in the game.”

The fight between the establishment and the tea party has been brewing since 2010, but it has taken on new urgency in the aftermath of the Tuesday elections and as the midterm elections draw near. Many congressional Republicans were quick to argue that the 2013 elections bolster the case they’ve been making for the past three years: Candidates matter.

Gov. Chris Christie romped to reelection in New Jersey by positioning himself as a deal-cutting pragmatic Republican who did not adhere to strict conservative orthodoxy. But to his south, Ken Cuccinelli lost his bid for the Virginia governor’s mansion in part because Democrats seized on his hard-line conservative credentials.
And even further south in Alabama, Byrne beat back Dean Young, a staunch conservative who likened himself to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

Republicans said they must replicate the tactics by choosing the best candidates in 2014 — regardless of the demands of tea party-aligned groups.

“If super PACs are going to get involved in primaries, there has to be some other people involved in primaries who are interested in actually winning the election in November — and not just purifying the party in the primary,” said Texas Sen. John Cornyn, who ran the National Republican Senatorial Committee in the past two cycles and faces reelection next year.

With the blessing of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, the hardball plan is already beginning to take shape. Senior Republican officials are privately warning GOP consultants and firms who continue to work with one of their main foes — the Senate Conservatives Fund — and another GOP ad firm that they won’t get contracts from the NRSC. They’ll also be frozen out of McConnell’s network if they remain hired by their right-wing rival.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/senate-...

Look at old turtleman straddling the fence, begging for teabagger support one minute and hoping to destroy them the next. It is fun to see who they will eat next. Either way, they still won't be able to buy an election. They will never get the women, blacks, Hispanic, LGBT, youth's vote. They can't help themselves every single day not to offend any of the voters they need to win. There aren't enough OLD WHITE MEN to get them elected. hahaha bye, bye teabaggers

Suck it up losers, your two parties are DOOMED.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133600 Nov 8, 2013
Anti-gay bigots are getting their clocks cleaned

Today's vote on LGBT workplace protections showed Democrats using it as a wedge issue. And the right hiding in fear

By their actions today, Democrats and Republicans both made clear that they agree on something significant: Gay rights are currently a winning issue for Democrats and a losing one for the GOP.

So winning, in fact, that as the Senate approached a Thursday vote on workplace protections for gay and transgender workers, Majority Leader Harry Reid asserted that the GOP-controlled House of Representatives was going to have to “capitulate, if they have any hope” of nominating “a viable candidate” for president or “want to hang onto the House.”

Apparently, the GOP firebrands agree. When it came time for Senate Republicans to voice their objections to the bill before the procedural vote Monday: crickets. No “Green Eggs and Ham” from Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas. No showboating by the usual suspects. None of them wanted to take the floor against an anti-discrimination law that nearly 70 percent of Americans support and 90 percent believe already exists.

On the House side, an aide for Speaker John Boehner strenuously objected when the Huffington Post reported Monday that Boehner’s stated opposition to the Employment Nondiscrimination Act (ENDA) dealt “a blow” to the bill’s chances of reaching the president’s desk.

“We have always believed this is covered by existing law,” the aide told Huffington Post, refuting the notion that Boehner’s position strayed from anything he had said in the past.“It’s a longstanding position, and, frankly, not ‘news’ at all.”

Now that’s an aide who doesn’t want headlines. And he doesn’t want headlines because he doesn’t want attention brought to the fact that Speaker Boehner now stands in the way of passing the legislation.

Why so scared?

Partly because the bill’s got so much popular support that, following the government shutdown, Boehner’s desperate to avoid whipping up another wave of public pressure.

And partly because Washington has finally caught on to the fact that being pro-LGBT isn’t just about winning over gay voters and donors, it’s about winning the youth vote. Simply put: supporting equality for LGBT Americans has now become a basic question of modernity — a litmus test of sorts — for millennial voters.

Even New York Sen. Chuck Schumer — who declined to include same-sex couples in immigration reform earlier this year for fear that they would tank the bill — was bullish on the optics of the employment nondiscrimination bill.

“The times they are a-changing,” Schumer told Politico, earlier this week.“If you want to alienate young voters, opposing this is a good way to do it. And they know that.”

And Democrats weren’t about to let Boehner off the hook as they addressed reporters Thursday just before the final vote on ENDA, which sailed through 64-32.

Sen. Tom Harkin of Iowa called on Boehner to bring the bill to the floor, saying,“I’m convinced, if the House votes on this, it will pass the House and go to the president for his signature.”

An impassioned Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois said it was “unconscionable that when given an opportunity to right one of these last remaining civil rights issues of our time, Speaker Boehner and those who follow his lead in the House of Representatives are turning their backs.”

Schumer piled on:“Everyone talks about gridlock in Washington, it rests with one man: Speaker Boehner.”

Yes, gay rights have officially become a wedge issue — that Democrats leverage against Republicans.

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/07/anti_gay_bigo...

Racist and bigots = GOP/Teabaggers

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133601 Nov 8, 2013
Despite the GOP’s Best Efforts, Poll Shows Approval Rating for “Obamacare” Rising

In a bit of good news for the Affordable Care Act (aka “Obamacare”) a recent poll done by Reuters/Ipsos showed that interest and favorability from the uninsured rose fairly significantly despite all the issues HealthCare.gov has experienced since it launched.

According to the poll, 44 percent of the uninsured view the law favorably, up from 37 percent in September. Even the numbers of those who oppose the law have improved, dropping from 63 percent in September to 56 percent now.

This is just one poll, but it also goes along with a belief I’ve had for a while about the law. That is, the issues going on have been completely overblown. Yes, the website itself has been a disaster and every bit the embarrassment it’s been made out to be. But aside from that, people often resist change—especially when that change has a rocky start. Yet what happens frequently with change? The more people get to actually know about it and see benefits, the more they tend to like it.

Even many Americans who are losing their current health insurance and were originally upset, are finding that their new plans will offer much better health coverage. Even if, for some, it comes at a slightly higher price.

Also, according to the poll, approval of the law by the general public rose from 44 percent to 47 percent.

A fact Americans need to understand — and it seems the media fails to mention — is that “Obamacare” impacts a very low percentage of overall Americans. Even after all the right-wing doom and gloom over the millions of Americans who aren’t going to be able to keep their current insurance, the numbers come out to around 5 percent of Americans with health insurance being forced to change plans.

For the vast majority of Americans,“Obamacare” won’t have any impact on their lives. They already had health insurance and their insurance already covered what “Obamacare” requires.

So, once HealthCare.gov is up and fixed (which it will be soon) what are Republicans going to have? The answer is, not much. Like with most big changes, people adapt, realize their fears weren’t warranted and often the change is embraced by many who once opposed it.

I fully believe that is what we’ll see with “Obamacare.” Sure, there will always be Americans who are negatively impacted by the law. There will always be individuals Republicans can put on Fox News to tell the country their “horror stories” of paying more or whatever issues they’re having.

But I firmly believe once everything settles down and people let the law work (after the site is fixed, of course), this uproar we’re currently seeing will recede back to mostly the far-right reaches of the Republican party, where it’s been since before the law was even passed.

Which is something I believe this recent poll by Reuters is actually showing us.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/despite-th...

By NOV 2014, it will be a success and CONS will suffer again at the polls for all their lies, gloom and doom. Watch for it.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#133602 Nov 8, 2013
We have now heard from the Democratic spiel!!!!

Not a lot of truth, but much attempt to destroy individuals. Normal for them as this is the way they work.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133603 Nov 8, 2013
George W. Bush Fundraising for Group that Seeks to “Save” Jews for Second Coming of Christ

When I first read this story, I had to look over it twice just to understand what I had just read. The story of which I am speaking, first reported by Mother Jones, shares the news that former President George W. Bush will be a keynote speaker at a fundraising event for the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute.

Now, why is this a story? Because the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute is a group that seeks to “restore” Israel and Jewish people—oh, and bring about the second coming of Jesus Christ.

To show just how radical of a group this is, their big keynote speaker last year was none other than Glenn Beck. That tells you the kind of people they attract and what sort of radical message they’re spreading.

According to the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute’s website, their “mission” is to,”Educate Christians in their role to provoke the Jewish people to jealousy and thus save some of them.”

When hearing of the news that Bush would be speaking at a fundraising event for this group, Mother Jones reported that Rabbi David Saperstein, the director of the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism, said,“It’s disappointing that he would give his stamp of approval to a group whose program is an express effort to convert Jews and not to accept the validity of the Jewish covenant.”

Now mind you, it’s one thing for someone like Glenn Beck or Rick Santorum (someone who has also spoken for groups such as these) to give these types of fundraising speeches for a group so radical—but a former United States President?

Bush was just president a handful of years ago and now he’s speaking to a group that’s a borderline cult (if it’s not an outright one), with a goal to discredit the Jewish religion in an effort to “convert” them for “salvation”— in anticipation of the second coming of Jesus Christ.

A group that most all credible Jewish organizations condemn.

Just let that sink in for a moment.

Oh, and when Beck spoke there, he was apparently introduced as a “prophet”—yes, that happened.

Then one of their board members claims that the reason why money is so important to their cause is so that they can properly “convert” enough Jews to believe that Jesus Christ is their savior. Why is that so important one might wonder? Well, that’s the best part. Because when there are enough Jewish people that believe in Jesus Christ, this board member claims,“some sort of a trigger will go off in heaven, and our father in heaven will say,‘Okay, son, it’s time to get your bride.’”

Yeah, those are comments from a board member for this group. A group which is hosting a fundraiser to raise money for this “cause” that former President Bush will be speaking at.

What the hell is wrong with these people? Why do they feel the need to try to force their warped religious views on others?

But like I said, it’s one thing when someone like “the prophet” Glenn Beck speaks at one of these events. He’s nothing more than some sensationalized right-wing clown who’s out to make money profiting off the ignorance of people who are gullible enough to believe this kind of nonsense. However, for a man who was President of the United States just 5 years ago—it’s pathetic and downright embarrassing.

Just when I thought I couldn’t be any more embarrassed that George W. Bush was actually our president, I guess he felt the need to prove me wrong.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/george-w-b...

PRICELESS....he should stick with painting pictures of dogs and enjoying his retirement on the ranch. It is downright embarrassing. You can see idiots like beck doing this but an ex-President?

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133604 Nov 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
We have now heard from the Democratic spiel!!!!
Not a lot of truth, but much attempt to destroy individuals. Normal for them as this is the way they work.
YOU describe the teabagger CONS there. Not a bunch that believes in a whole lot of truth, just lies, gloom and doom. Keep trying teabagger. hahaha

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 1 min DC ReBirth 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Don Barros Serrano 148,892
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 41 min asking 78
Hey 1 hr Anne 24
Kevin Ponder 1 hr Scaredashe77 8
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 38,048
Quanex threads blocked every time 6 hr Know the TOS 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages