'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182814 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#128196 Oct 10, 2013
goodnight Uncle Tab...
remember the line from Pink Floyd, "The Final Cut":
'... far from flying high in clear blue skies
I'm spiraling down to the hole in the ground where I hide'
who does that remind you of?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128197 Oct 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That Topix email clown took off when I asked them to post for everyone to see.
That's what these coward republicans do, post BS and when you call them on it they run.
No biggie...... The elected republicans are falling like crazy the last 2 days. They see the polls are hitting them very hard and are scared of a democratic sweep in 2014. They're running like the cowards here run.
Birds of a feather.... Here or in Washington..... All are cowards.
The sweep is coming. They won't have time to dig themselves out of this one along with all the minorities and women they were trying to reach out to but offended instead. They don't stand a chance in hell. Slit their own throats.

I knew that clown sock wouldn't post it. They probably warned him about his lowdown tactics. I think he is over at the president bashing site as
Pages from Captain Jack
Switzerland
waiting on his queen loon to come play. Birds of a feather is right. The loon lust fest was a given. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128198 Oct 10, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>All those videos on the side of this one were hilarious. Loved the bo bo the clown. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
I know!!

Republicans are the laughing stock of the world!!

They have zero respect anywhere in the world.

F'n idiots..... Top to bottom..... Idiots!
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128199 Oct 10, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
goodnight Uncle Tab...
:-D

These idiots is what it reminds me of.

See ya Calvin!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128200 Oct 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another hit republicans are responsible.
Spin bitch spin lol
She knows that. Myself and someone else posted the warnings that HALE gave them BEFORE they shut it down on 1 Oct. That mess and anything resulting from the shutdown is on their shoulders, not the President. I think those idiots played right into his hands, much like the Syria fiasco they played. Just slitting their own throats beyond recovery. haha PRICELESS

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128201 Oct 10, 2013
Voters mad at republicans for the 1995 shutdown. 29%

Voters mad about the republicans shutdown today. 46%

And we have to keep in mind that the republicans kept the goverment shutdown much longer back in 95.

Only a week into this shutdown and republicans taking twice as much heat for it.

Stupid stupid stupid

C'mon 2014!! Time for some house cleaning which is long over due.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128202 Oct 10, 2013
Goodnight Calvin....have a good Friday. Weekend is near. Thanks for the laughs.

Pleasant dreams.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128203 Oct 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!!
Republicans are the laughing stock of the world!!
They have zero respect anywhere in the world.
F'n idiots..... Top to bottom..... Idiots!
AND the LOWEST rating in history. PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128204 Oct 10, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>The sweep is coming. They won't have time to dig themselves out of this one along with all the minorities and women they were trying to reach out to but offended instead. They don't stand a chance in hell. Slit their own throats.

I knew that clown sock wouldn't post it. They probably warned him about his lowdown tactics. I think he is over at the president bashing site as
Pages from Captain Jack
Switzerland
waiting on his queen loon to come play. Birds of a feather is right. The loon lust fest was a given. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
It's sad to see them all so crazy as the idiot republicans they voted for are falling left and right lol

They're amazingly ignorant.:-D

But what can we expect?? Stupid republicans vote for stupid republicans.... It's just the way it is.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128205 Oct 10, 2013
Indiana Sues To Prevent Its Own Residents From Receiving Obamacare’s Insurance Subsidies

This week, Indiana Attorney General Greg Zoeller filed a lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) challenging its authority to fund Obamacare’s insurance subsidies for individuals and enacting penalties against public employers (such as state and local governments) that don’t meet the health law’s minimum worker coverage requirement. If successful, the challenge would prevent Americans from receiving the government assistance that makes Obamacare’s insurance marketplace plans affordable in the first place.

Zoeller claims that the health law doesn’t permit people living in the 36 states that have refused to set up their own Obamacare marketplaces — including Indiana — to qualify for federal insurance subsidies. He also says that local government employers which don’t meet Obamacare’s requirements cannot be penalized under the law to help fund those subsidies.

The argument is based on a technical ambiguity in the law that state-level GOP officials and congressional Republicans have previously seized on in an attempt to undermine the ACA’s consumer assistance. The IRS has issued regulations saying that the law permits and intends the agency to extend subsidies to Americans in all 50 states.

“The fact that many citizens lack health insurance is an issue for policymakers, and my office takes no position regarding the congressional debate over funding the ACA. I never complain when private plaintiffs file lawsuits to challenge the state authority that my office defends; but now our role is reversed and Indiana has initiated this lawsuit asking the court whether the IRS has exceeded its federal taxing authority over state governments,” said Zoeller in a statement.“This respectful challenge is an appropriate role for the Office of the Attorney General to vigorously assert the ability of the State and its political subdivisions to manage their workforces in our American system of federalism.”

Zoeller argues that Congress would have to pass separate legislation in order for Americans to qualify for tax credits in the states that haven’t set up an Obamacare marketplace.

If the lawsuit is successful, it would amount to a massive premium hike for Americans who are required to procure insurance coverage under the health law — and could fundamentally cripple Obamacare’s goal of extending affordable health coverage to the uninsured. The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimates that over 85 percent of individuals who sign up through the marketplaces this year will qualify for subsidies to help them afford their new plans. Those subsidies can end up reducing the top-line cost of health coverage by as much as the full premium amount, depending on an individual’s yearly income.

Oklahoma has filed a similar lawsuit against the federal government. Several GOP-led states have taken alternative tactics to undermine reform, such as refusing to implement the law’s basic consumer protections like its ban on insurers denying coverage to Americans with pre-existing medical conditions. And many red states are successfully denying coverage to poor Americans by refusing to expand Medicaid under the health law.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/10/10/27...

Typical repuke mentality. Tie up the courts trying to deny people in your state a chance at health care. How sad how low they will stoop. Glad our Governor was ahead of them all taking care of Kentuckians. I hope all my fellow Kentuckians have a chance to sign up. They should have the excellent Union negotiated insurance I have. You would think that AMERICA would have the best for their people. Yet other country shake their head at us for being so far behind in taking care of our people. The teabagging CONS should be ashamed.

Nightly News featured the best success story so far was KENTUCKY!!

RIP TEABAGGING CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#128206 Oct 10, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
goodnight Uncle Tab...
Yeah...lights in jail goes pretty early...!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128207 Oct 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad to see them all so crazy as the idiot republicans they voted for are falling left and right lol
They're amazingly ignorant.:-D
But what can we expect?? Stupid republicans vote for stupid republicans.... It's just the way it is.
They need to come into the light. hahaha

It's more funny than sad. It has been a long time coming for them to burn themselves out. Living in the past and the dark ages. These fools here prove it everyday with their dark gloom and doom winged nut daily bullshit.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#128208 Oct 10, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner folds like chem drenched OZ buttfat...
Ready Whellbarrow One...for Obama's balls.
Boehner's tears fall down like rain.
You can kiss kiss MY butt...!!

Obama has NO balls, ask Putin...!!

Boehner is sensitive guy, you liberals know nothing about...!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#128209 Oct 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
OUR Military
give their
LIVES
on the
*Altar of FREEDOM*
and this piece of dogchit of a pRez WE have ...
Won't
TAKE CARE OF THEIR FAMILIES!
It's NOT in MY "vocabulary"
to say the WORDS
that NEED said ...
about this heartLESS podc!
Really ???? Can you name any war out of the past 33 since WWII that was to "protect" our freedom? Also can you name any war since WWII that America won?
Give you a hint. Gulf war #1. We had 16 other nations help.

Location hidden

#128210 Oct 10, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can kiss kiss MY butt...!!
Obama has NO balls, ask Putin...!!
Boehner is sensitive guy, you liberals know nothing about...!!
Ask Bin Laden if Obama is a badass.
OZombies

United States

#128211 Oct 10, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Bin Laden if Obama is a badass.
NO I would ask Ambassador Stevens where was his boss Hillary during Benghazi attack but, he gave his life serving his country and Obama wasn't anywhere that night, you hypocrite ...!!
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128212 Oct 10, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Bin Laden if Obama is a badass.

That's a fact!
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#128213 Oct 10, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...lights in jail goes pretty early...!!
Name any jail that let's inmates get in the Internet until lights out.

ROTFLMAO@this idiot!!

No wonder bush was voted in for a president.... Because of idiots like this.

Pure ignorance!

Location hidden

#128214 Oct 10, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I would ask Ambassador Stevens where was his boss Hillary during Benghazi attack but, he gave his life serving his country and Obama wasn't anywhere that night, you hypocrite ...!!
Under every President since Reagan there have been non-military Americans killed by terrorist. Why is Obama pointed out and all the past are not? What difference is there? None, you are a hypocrite.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128215 Oct 10, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ???? Can you name any war out of the past 33 since WWII that was to "protect" our freedom? Also can you name any war since WWII that America won?
Give you a hint. Gulf war #1. We had 16 other nations help.
ARE you trying to SAY they haven't DIED for YOUR 'freedom'...???
you dumchit!

[dumber than a piece of dogchit!]
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another hit republicans are responsible.
Spin bitch spin lol
So determined is the White House not to compromise and end the shutdown that President Obama is expected to reject a bill that would authorize funding for death benefits to families of fallen soldiers. The bill passed both the House and the Senate unanimously, and now President Obama is facing the pressure of having to veto it.

read the rest

It doesn’t get much lower than this, folks. I’m thankful that a private non-profit has stepped up to help these military families during such a tragic time, but that is not a solution to this problem. The US Government owes these families what their fallen loved ones have earned, but President Obama is too bitter, partisan, and spiteful to sign a bill that both houses of Congress unanimously agreed on.

----------UPDATE! After much pressure today, Obama has surrendered the issue and has now signed the bill.

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/63668648976/...

VICTORY! After opposing it, Obama signs bill to restore benefits for families of fallen soldiers

Once again, this proves that the House’s piecemeal strategy of funding areas of government on which there is bipartisan agreement actually works. There are currently 13 other bills on Harry Reid’s desk waiting to be voted on.

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/63688766088/...

Obama Signs Bill to Pay Death Benefits to Families of Fallen Soldiers

President Obama signed a bill late Thursday to pay death benefits to families of fallen soldiers during the partial government shutdown.

The move came after the White House drew heavy criticism from Republicans over White House press secretary Jay Carney's comment earlier in the day that it was "not necessary" to sign the bill since a charity already had stepped in to foot the expenses.

The Senate approved the bill Thursday afternoon, after it cleared the House a day earlier. The bill reinstated the $100,000 "death gratuity" payments to military families and resumed funeral and burial expenses.

The funding had been suspended as a consequence of the partial government shutdown.

Carney claimed the bill was "not necessary," noting that charity group The Fisher House Foundation had just entered into an agreement with the Pentagon a day earlier to provide the benefits in the short-term.

"The legislation is not necessary," Carney said, adding that the Defense Department had already agreed to reimburse the Fisher House.

Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, who pushed the bill in the Senate, blasted the White House over Carney's remark.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/10/obama-si...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contractors in Richmond Area to Avoid? 9 min Richmond 3
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 10 min Meow Mix 6,606
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 138,120
Married men 27 min Guy 13
New Investigation for Jesse 44 min Factory Worker 13
A-B-C Movie Game (Jul '11) 1 hr JAX RuLz IDOL 361
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr JAX RuLz IDOL 20,415
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]