'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#126657 Oct 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
~BREAKING NEWS~
Deadly bus crash in Tennessee ...
Pray it doesn't touch you Jay
<3
deadly bus crash, and you're praying for as guy that wasn't in it
yea, Jay might have survived that one
Thank God

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#126658 Oct 3, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, if it's OK for Obama to ignore the majority of Americans, it's OK for the House to also.
56% of Americans told Obama they didn't want Obamacare.
how many don't want taxes?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126660 Oct 3, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the House sent the first CR to the Senate. House controls the purse. Senate changed it.
It's getting really old explaining how this process works to you.
You can spin all day, not going to change the fact that the Senate changed it.
One more time.
The CR has nothing to do with the healthcare law. NOBODY changed the CR. The house tried to attach a bill so that IN ADDITION to passing the CR, you would also be delaying,(defunding, changing or whatever other ways to kill the law) Obamacare.
The Senate just passed the CR without all the extra junk, hence the reference to a "clean CR".
I am tired of explaining it to you. You either ignore facts or the issue is too complex for you. Either way I am done. Have a nice night.
OZombies

United States

#126663 Oct 3, 2013
Obama hypocrite in chief...talking about civility, but Democrats calling Republicans every name in the book.

Republicans want to fund everything but the Obamacare. Answer from Democrats-party of NO, you're going to fund everything or we are not going to let you fund anything ...just ask dirty
Harry Reid...who is responsible for government SHUTDOWN ...!! Why not giving chance to people to learn about Obamacare like Obama gave choice one year delay to about 2,500 big corporations...??

Dirty Harry Reid, "what right do they (Republicans) have right to pick & chose what to fund", but it's ok, law of the land-Obamacare to pick and chose who must take his health crap...Our politicians have 72% subsidy but not the American people.

We work for the rich, corrupted, arrogant, greedy, disgraceful, career politicians ...people are nothing but the bunch of suckers ...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126665 Oct 3, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I went by an early news report, so shoot me (pun intended):-D
Sure ya did!
Spin it again ...

Cops have a "License to kill"

It's called a 'badge'...

Regardless of what a civilian does ...
MOST nowadays get SHOT

By C~O~W~A~R~D~S w/badges.

I "do not" feel safe out on the road anymore.
Especially after dark.

They don't use just one car, it's sometimes 3 different police cars "surrounding you" ...

Like you're a HARDENED criminal.
Just for a speeding ticket.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126666 Oct 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT about THIS part dumchit!?!
SPIN it!
Newport Guy wrote:
The person doing the ---shooting--- was a woman! <<---<<<
~~~~~~~~~~
Cars do not SHOOT bullets do THEY?
Ahhhh.... maybe Kitt used to ;~)
Speaking of dumbshit. You never answered. You called me a dumbshit for talking about America being a democracy. Was President Ronald Reagan also a dumbshit?
R. Reagan: "Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man".
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#126667 Oct 3, 2013
Republicans racing for Obamacare

hahaha, Typical hypocrites...

GOP’s Biggest Obamacare Fear Realized: Republicans Are Signing Up

If anyone is wondering why the Right Wing Tea Party Republicans are in a frenzy, one need only see what is happening now that the reality of the Affordable Care Act is emerging. The lies they told are coming back to bite them.

They are attempting to discourage young American citizens from going to the exchanges by telling them Obamacare will either be too expensive or an intrusion from the government. Good things are happening however. Inasmuch as the Right Wing is being outright destructive with the nation’s economy in their attempt to derail Obamacare.

Empirical and factual data is proven to be a hindrance to their obstructionist tactics.
The State Health Bureaucracy in Texas is actually promoting Obamacare. That is a feat in its own right. On October 1st, the Obamacare health exchange servers were overwhelmed because of the inordinately large number of people accessing it.

Republicans racing for Obamacare

The coup de grace, however, is the stories that are now coming out of Republicans who are going onto the exchanges and realizing that they had been lied to. This was the case with Republican Butch Matthews, a 61-year-old former small business owner from Little Rock, Arkansas.

ThinkProgress reports that, Butch Matthews is a 61-year-old former small business owner from Little Rock, Arkansas who used to wake up every morning at 4 A.M. to deliver canned beverages to retailers before retiring in 2010. A lifelong Republican, he was heavily skeptical of the Affordable Care Act when it first passed.“I did not think that Obamacare was going to be a good plan, I did not think that it was going to help me at all,” he told ThinkProgress over the phone.

But after doing a little research, Matthews eventually realized how much the law could help him. And on Tuesday, his local Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) provider confirmed that he would be able to buy a far better plan than his current policy while saving at least $13,000 per year through Arkansas’ Obamacare marketplace.[Source]
It turns out that pre-Obamacare, Matthews was paying $1069.per month with a $10,000 deductible. Matthews’ doctor visits went from a co-pay of $150 to $8. Matthews has a simple message to all Americans. He says, I would tell them to learn more about it before they start talking bad about it,” he noted.“Be more informed, get more information, take your time and study and not just go by just what you hear on one side or the other. Actually check the facts on it.[Source]

This story is not unlike Clint Murphy’s story. Murphy is a 38 year old Republican operative. He worked for Republican US Senator Paul Coverdell in the 1990s, Republican Casey Cagle in 2006, John McCain in 2008, and Republican Karen Handel’s gubernatorial campaign in 2010. He has come to his senses and simply could not wait for the exchanges to open.

Neither of these guys has given up on their Conservative ideology. They are Republicans. The difference is unlike Right Wing Tea Party Republicans, they are honest and pragmatic. They are willing to let the truth lead. The Tea Party realizes that their credibility is coming to an end for most Americans.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/03/gop-o...

Loving it. Run little CONS run....go get your Obamacare. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#126668 Oct 3, 2013
One of the loon's heroes, hahaha

Alex Jones Dresses As Lizard Alien In Psychotic Rant About Obamacare (VIDEO)

You may be fortunate enough to have never heard of David Icke, a conspiracy theorist who believes that that reptilian aliens from the constellation Draco came to Earth for thousands of years to eat gold, which gave them extreme intelligence and the ability to shapeshift. Their other food sources are fear, genocide, animal agriculture, and black magic.(Are you following this? Because if so, you may need some kind of medication.) At any rate, David Icke claims that these lizard-people comprise the global Illuminati and breed with Nordic people (who are also super-intelligent aliens) and that, together, they rule the world.

Most people concede that David Icke is batty, but millions of people—conservative libertarians in particular– follow his ally, Alex Jones… who recently reinforced that he’s just as crazy as his predecessor by dressing up in a lizard costume to represent the evils of Obamacare.

You can’t make this shit up.

In a three-minute long video, Alex Jones impersonates a leader the reptilian Illuminati—an implication that our lizard-alien masters are the ones behind Obamacare—as he describes the wickedness of the Affordable Care Act. He sounds progressively more and more insane as he details what he (speaking from the perspective of one of our reptilian overlords) wants from humanity.

Spouting some of the standard conspiracy theories, he tells us that fluoride and vaccines (which the undoubtedly lizard-operated CDC says are among the top 10 public health achievements of the 20th century) exist to brainwash people and to give them “the cancer virus” and syphilis.

“Obamacare” continues asking persistent questions about herpes, which I can only hope is a play on words because the Latin word herpein, meaning “to creep,” is used to refer to both a family of viruses and to reptiles—making it what would be the only intelligent joke in the video, if it were deliberate. At this point, Alex Jones declares that anyone who disagrees with Obamacare is racist… against lizards. As “Obamacare” inquires further about our lizard-leader’s herpes, Alex Jones begins demanding a Nobel prize and then screaming,“RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!” at the top of his lungs.

This video is likely to leave you feeling like you’ve just watched a David Lynch film while on acid. I don’t recommend it. But, if you need further evidence that Alex Jones has more than a few toys in the attic, and that his many conservative-libertarian followers are listening to dangerous and delusional advice, the video just might be worth a watch. We can only hope that Jones will seek help from a competent medical expert before he spouts any more beliefs about fetus-eating lizard people who love Obamacare.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/03/alex-...

RepubliCON comes before REPUGNANT and after REPTILIAN (turtleman)....and the conspiracy nutjob lol

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#126669 Oct 3, 2013
Got to love our Democratic Governor ....

Kentucky offers a positive glimpse at Obamacare numbers

Trying to get concrete Obamacare enrollment numbers from the White House has been impossible.
Officials have rejected any suggestion that enrollment is lower than they’d like and that’s why they’re clamming up. They’ve simply said they don’t have any figures.

But President Barack Obama apparently does and offered a glimpse on Thursday. He said 11,000 people have signed up for coverage in Kentucky since the Affordable Care Act exchanges went live in the states on Tuesday.

The updated number is actually higher and the president’s decision to highlight the state is not likely random.

There’s a reason he cited Kentucky and not, say, Louisiana, which the Times-Picayune reported on Thursday only had 12 enrollees. So many states have had trouble with the Healthcare.gov website.
Kentucky seems anecdotally to be one of the more successful exchanges, despite some early glitches.

The Wall Street Journal looked at this and concluded:“State officials and outside experts attribute the smoother rollout to a variety of factors, including intensive testing of the system, a less-flashy but more-efficient website and strong coordination among state agencies involved in the effort.”

Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services spokeswoman Jill Midkiff told CNN that as of 7 a.m. ET Thursday, 12,779 applications for health coverage were started and 8,309 were completed. She said 3,505 Kentucky individuals and/or families were enrolled in new health insurance coverage.

The website for the state has had 117,954 unique visitors viewing 1,825,779 web pages. Some 108,994 people conducted pre-screenings to determine qualifications for subsidies, discounts, or programs like Medicaid.

Relying on information from the Advisory Board Company, Dan Diamond of Forbes reported that as of Wednesday afternoon,“only seven state-based exchanges seemed to be fully functional, while D.C.’s exchange, seven other state exchanges, and all 36 exchanges that relied on the federal government’s system weren’t working.”

Democrats said glitches stemmed from an avalanche of interest. An Obama administration spokesman said in a statement that “overwhelming interest is continuing to cause wait times” but added “there will be continuing improvements in the coming hours and days.”

Republicans have seized on the widespread tech issues as further evidence that Obamacare isn’t fully ready – Obama notably delayed the employer mandate for that reason – and won’t be competently administered.

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/03/kentu...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#126670 Oct 3, 2013
Government shutdown: House gets paid, but who's keeping their paycheck?
updated 5:30 PM EDT, Thu Oct 3, 2013
While more than 800,000 federal workers, including some congressional staffers, are being furloughed during the government shutdown, members of Congress are still getting paid, as required by law. But some members of the House and Senate -- the very bodies that failed to prevent the shutdown -- are giving away their salary in solidarity. CNN reached out to all 533 current members of Congress about their paycheck plans.

Kentucky
Yarmuth, John A. D Donate A spokesman told CNN that Yarmuth has donated all of his salary since he started in Congress.

Barr, Andy R Donate "I will be donating my salary for the duration of the government shutdown to local charities," said a Facebook post.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/10/politi...

Government shutdown: Senators get paid, but who's keeping their paycheck?
Kentucky
McConnell, Mitch R Paul, Rand R

Amazing that our Democratic John Yarmuth has donated all of his salary since he started in Congress....

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#126671 Oct 3, 2013
Typical low/no class CONS...

GOP rep deletes 'violent rhetoric' tweet after shooting

WASHINGTON — Rep. Tim Griffin, R-Ark., pulled back from a comment he posted on Twitter in the frantic moments after the shooting near the U.S. Capitol that called on Democrats to end their "violent rhetoric."

"The victims and their families are in my thoughts and prayers. The shooting today is a terrible and inexcusable tragedy and an act of terrorism. No one but the shooter is to blame," Griffin said in a statement.

"We are still processing information about this shooting, but as I have been saying for days, we all need to choose our words wisely because violent rhetoric only coarsens our culture, creates an atmosphere of incivility and is not helpful. I tweeted out of emotion, but agree that the timing was not helpful."

A chase that began when a car rammed a barricade near the White House on Thursday led to the U.S. Capitol being locked down briefly. There were reports of injuries. U.S. Capitol Police Chief Kim Dine said it was an "isolated incident" and not an act of terrorism.

Griffin posted his message after several people on Twitter commented about his original tweet, sent moments after shots were fired and which has since been deleted. "Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy
Pelosi. "#Disgusting," reads the original Griffin tweet. The Sunlight Foundation's Politwoops website captured the tweet, and estimated it was up for about 49 minutes before it was deleted.

The rhetoric in Washington has taken a sharper tone as Obama, Democrats and Republicans have struggled to reach an agreement that would end a budget stalemate that has led to the government shutdown. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., for example, said Democrats would not negotiate "with a gun to our head."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126672 Oct 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure ya did!
Spin it again ...
Cops have a "License to kill"
It's called a 'badge'...
Regardless of what a civilian does ...
MOST nowadays get SHOT
By C~O~W~A~R~D~S w/badges.
I "do not" feel safe out on the road anymore.
Especially after dark.
They don't use just one car, it's sometimes 3 different police cars "surrounding you" ...
Like you're a HARDENED criminal.
Just for a speeding ticket.
Once again deary.
A car is a deadly weapon.
She rammed the White House security fence and pylons, nearly ran over multiple people, including police officers trying to escape, intentionally hit a uniformed officer and refused to stop.
That gets you a little more than a speeding ticket.
Even in a city not the capital that is likely to get you shot, but act like you intend harm to our nations leaders and the odds of it not ending well for you go up dramatically.
Believe it or not, every event isnt a scandal.
The only scandal here is the lack of mental healthcare in this country, and Obamacare is about to fix that :)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#126673 Oct 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you are good at twisting people's words. I was joking about my senator being a little busy lately. Anybody with half a brain would understand why in my snide remark.
See, that's your problem. You're used to dealing with folks like yourself who only have half a brain, so when you try to pull the same crap on folks with a whole, functional brain it trips you up. First you said:

"I wrote my senator and asked him the same thing. So far I have not heard from him. Of course, I do understand how busy he is these days
...(snide)!"

Then when I reminded you what an important person you claim to be, you said:

"For the most part I was joking about my senator. He did acknowledge receipt and will respond as usual. So much for that part."

What's to twist? That's not a joke, puddin' pop. One of those two statements is a lie. Frankly I don't really care which one.

And here's where you alluded to your alleged importance:

"Jay
Paris, TN
#124742Tuesday Sep 24
I'll say one thing here. If you knew who I really am it would, well, maybe I better stop while I'm ahead."

Do YOU understand English at all? If so, you haven't shown it in your posts. I'm not rehashing that ridiculous hospital post. You made a sweeping generalization and then scrambled and backpedaled to try to back it up.

So you know some young moms who don't have insurance, right? Since you didn't answer my question before, I'll ask again. Are you willing to help them get health coverage? Are you or are you not your brother's keeper, "Christian"? The ACA is not "screwing" with everyone else's insurance "in the country", nitwit. The majority of people can keep the coverage they have.

Based on your post it sounds like your daughter was not uninsured for long, hence my "week or two" estimate. At any rate, just because she went without health coverage temporarily doesn't mean you "know all about" living without insurance like millions of people, including those young moms, do every single day.

As for this:
Jay wrote:
Further...
Stop mixing this post with the one re: the newsman who interviewed people on the street, way back when Obama was running a second time. It has nothing to do with what I was referring to. The bottom line was they didn't even know who was who except for Obama. That is the basis for his supporter's: stupid democrats like you!
How do you know they were all Democrats? There's lots and lots of stupid regressives that prove their idiocy every day right here on this board. My point wasn't even about that. It was about you calling people "pathetic losers". Hello, Kettle? Pot calling.... Oh, and btw, I'll mix whatever posts I choose, puddin' pop.

If you want to claim to be an important millionaire, I couldn't care less. You're still a clueless Poindexter, whether rich or poor. Just don't expect to get by with your half-brain logic around full-brain people and not get called on it. When you post nonsense, be prepared to give an explanation or just keep your pie hole shut.

Stupid regressive. Does everything have to be spelled out to you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126674 Oct 3, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again deary.
A car is a deadly weapon.
She rammed the White House security fence and pylons, nearly ran over multiple people, including police officers trying to escape, intentionally hit a uniformed officer and refused to stop.
That gets you a little more than a speeding ticket.
Even in a city not the capital that is likely to get you shot, but act like you intend harm to our nations leaders and the odds of it not ending well for you go up dramatically.
Believe it or not, every event isnt a scandal.
The only scandal here is the lack of mental healthcare in this country, and Obamacare is about to fix that :)
YepperZ ...
And the COPS use 'em TOO!
``````````
"Run Down" ...
Like the kid in Florida ...

Marlon Brown's Family Releases GRAPHIC VIDEO Of Florida Officer Running Him Over

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/21/marl...

Car crash victim runs to police for help, is shot to death instead

Police shot and killed a 24-year-old man who ran toward them in what they believed to be a threatening manner. The man was actually unarmed, and seeking medical help after being in a car accident.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/15/car-crash-v...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#126675 Oct 3, 2013
RC Co-Cola!! Woohoo! Good to see you, chick!

GREAT posts, as always! Loved the GOP's signing up for ACA, the Kentucky numbers from Governor Beshear, and the donated Congressional salaries (and yeah, is Yarmuth a peach or what?). The Lizard King one was just flippin' weird and the regressive tweeter should be kicked to the curb.

I know I've said it before, but it bears repeating. Your posts rock, chick. I can't keep up with a lot of that info, so to be able to come here and read it is awesome. Thanks!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#126676 Oct 3, 2013
House Republican Admits To Donors: GOP Had To Shut Down The Government To Please The Tea Party

Though he repeatedly joined with all of his Republican colleagues to force the government shutdown, in a candid moment last month Rep. Greg Walden (R-OR) complained that the Tea Party’s influence forced them to do it.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/10/03/...

Too funny. Like we didn't already know that.

The Tea Party
Because having an 18 Century Government in a 21st Century world makes sense to us.
There is something drastically wrong in America when the same political party that tries to take away
Voting rights
Civil Rights
Human Rights
Religious Rights
Social Rights and
Constitutional Rights
encourage people to take up arms in fear that the "government" is taking away our rights

Ted Cruz and others in the Tea Party want to shut the US government down if they can't defund Obamacare (42 appeal attempts so far wasting tax payer dollars).

Sorry Tea Party, but the USA doesn't negotiate with terrorists. AND the one that is most true is:

"Many in this group (of the Tea Party) didn't come to power to get things done. They came to power to keep things from getting done."

How many RepubliCONS does it take to fix a problem?

No one knows, it has never happened.

Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.

YOU repukes OWN the shutdown. Deny all you want to. The Majority knows it, elections will tell prove it. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#126678 Oct 3, 2013
Democrat Rick Nolan Introduces ‘No Government, No Pay’ Act

Though we all have our opinions on the government shutdown, one Democratic House representative has found something that we can all agree on. Rep. Rick Nolan (D-MN) introduced a bill on Tuesday that would suspend Congress’ paychecks for the duration of the shutdown. Will you join me in a brief round of applause? The “No Government – No Pay Act” would make the members of Congress do the same thing that other affected federal employees must do: work for an IOU rather than their actual paycheck.

Of course, since most of them are already millionaires it probably won’t affect them much.
Why Rep. Rick Nolan introduced the ‘No Government, No Pay’ act in response to the government shutdown
Rick Nolan explained why he introduced the bill on his website:

My House Rep., Derek Kilmer (D-WA) voted for Rick Nolan’s ‘No Government No Pay’ act, and made a great statement about the whole situation on his Facebook page, where he wrote:

“I am giving up my pay for the duration of a government shutdown. I am dead set against a shutdown because it will have serious effects on our economy and because many people rely on services provided by federal agencies. The fact that some in Congress would risk a shutdown in order to score political points demonstrates why Congress is currently held in lower regard than head lice.”

That’s a pretty good appraisal of the situation. After this debacle, that might be a level to which they can only aspire. Though it’s just an 80-member caucus that is causing this madness, unfortunately all the members of Congress will feel the blow-back. Even the ones who will forgo their paycheck in solidarity with those 800,000 federal workers.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/03/rick-...

You go DEMS.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#126679 Oct 3, 2013
Initial worry for GOP Rep. was shots shutdown related

Washington (CNN)- When word of shots fired near the Capitol first came in, Rep. Blake Farenthold worried it might be related to the government shutdown.

"The timing on this was all really kind of scary," the Texas Republican told CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "The Capitol Hill police are at a lower personnel level because of the shutdown."

"My office has been getting more emotional calls than we've gotten on any other issue. Now, not a whole lot from Texas but from other area codes. " Farenthold said of the shutdown.

"I was really concerned that this might be something related to what's going on with the government. But the reports now lead me to believe otherwise."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...

Of course he would think that. They should all be worried about all those mental cases out there being fueled by the nutcases who probably couldn't pass a background check gunning for them for holding the country hostage because they want the President and the USA to fail. Pathetic losers.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126680 Oct 3, 2013
Liberals hope Boehner, Cruz got shot, blamed shooting on tea party

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/03/liberals-ho...

blackconservative a few seconds ago
This thug p.o.s. in the white house.......worst president ever!!!!! Instead of speaking evil like all of the above mentioned socialist Democrats j. I will leave
all vengeance unto the Lord. After all....The Pharaohs......Julius Ceaser......Adolph Hitler....Woodrow Wilson.....Edward Kennedy ( remember Mary Jo)....Hugo Chavez....
Trayvon Martin....are no longer with us. Deliver us Lord.....from evil.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126681 Oct 3, 2013
Good Night :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school bus wreck 4 min concerned parent 21
Breaking News 5 min Sad girl 2
Word Association (Jul '10) 21 min Jennifer Renee 20,375
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 23 min Jennifer Renee 18,611
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 24 min Jennifer Renee 30,743
Any Cute Lonely Female English Teachers or Libr... 42 min translation 849
Best Whorehouse in richmond. (Jun '09) 42 min Hot topic 44
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web