'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
109,721 - 109,740 of 151,291 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#125224 Sep 27, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you do, we discussed her. The CONS started that abortion Barbie crap. She is a State Senator. Strong woman who fights for PEOPLE. Women will win a lot of elections coming up. Watch and see. History in the making.
Mattel Responds To Wendy Davis Barbie Wars
Twice in the past two weeks, conservative leaders have turned her name — a name that has filled the fantasies for millions of girls — into an insult for Texas state senator Wendy Davis. First conservative pundit Erick Erickson of RedState.com and Fox News called Davis “Abortion Barbie” on Twitter, in an apparent reference to her pro-choice views and physical appearance. Then last weekend Texas attorney general Greg Abbott thanked a supporter who called Davis “Retard Barbie” over Twitter. Both slurs caused a media and political firestorm. Neither was approved by Mattel, Barbie’s manufacturer and a fierce protector of Barbie’s reputation.“As a pop-culture icon, Barbie is often referenced as part of larger conversations occurring in culture,” a spokesperson for the company says.“The so-called Wendy Davis doll is not produced or endorsed by Mattel.”
Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/08/20/the-toy-...
RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS
HILLARY 2016
ALLISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
Sure, I remember the abortion Barbie incidents, but I mean I don't know what her stances are on economics, foreign policy, etc. I look forward to learning more about her. It will be great for the young chicklets coming up to have another strong woman role model.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125225 Sep 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Meds needed. Call be-549
Ask the )8~D> batshit crazy loon, I think she is just hitting the Jose' these days, she should have some to spare for you jimbob. I am sure it sounds like zman's wife could use them too. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#125226 Sep 27, 2013
Know what was really funny to me? Right after national news was reporting what a failure Turtle Man was for trying to stop the Healthcare act, and how Mitch said he was against shutting fown the goverment to stop it, one of Turtle Boys election commercials came on talking about how he would do anything to stop healthcare.

It's just hilarious how scattered republicans are. They jump from issue to issue flip flopping on a daily basis.

No wonder all republicans here are so stupid..... They don't know what issues thier party supports from one day to another.

;-D priceless.

#125227 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Crow.
Yes, been kinda busy. Been racing all over the Ohio Valley area. In Georgia right now. There are some bad boys down here.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
That happened yesterday. He's been working on it all night for today. This track will pull your shoes off walking on it. They do an amazing job with track prep.
DANG, Tab!! Just....DANG! What's he driving? I love it at the end when somebody says "Can we go home now?" Moo hidy, that just made my heart go pitty-pat! LOL!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125228 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO@poor dumb son of stupid. ANYONE who owns him like I've done, he claims its me I guess?:-D
Poor dumb republican tools.
The Green Eggs and Ham thing was hilarious. And him turning down another hour was hilarious. Reid made a fool of him and he didn't even catch it.
And Calvin is always hilarious. I know he gets to these idiots.
Hell.... We ALL get to them. They just can't catch up with is when we throw facts back at them.
lmao, you got it. Or he will just reach for another sock he hasn't used in awhile and talk to himself agreeing. haha You know his game. You missed the vern/frau he spun from Switzerland, he is a real Sybil. lol

I thought you would like that remix. He made a fool out of himself but got the teabaggers all warm and fuzzy like GRANDrand did over the drones. Nothing but campaigning for 2016 on taxpayers dollar.

Spending IS the problem. That is why we've spent $60,000,000.00 plus on 42 unsuccessful attempts to repeal Obamacare.- GOP

GOP - Greed Over People
The party that said we couldn't afford to help Sandy Victims has so far wasted $60mil plus on 42 futile votes to repeal Obamacare

Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.

They are pissed because when you sign up for it you can also register to vote, much like when you get your driver's license. haha By the time elections come around America will see through their lies and run from their party of two, three...and come to the one party MAJORITY DEMS. I love it.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

#125229 Sep 27, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU got that right. And lQQkie at them slither in here. Ole freak arisocks is digging in the back of the drawer. I seen one of his latest on here that he hasn't used in awhile. What a fake little coward he is. His general bobbysocks, aka teabagger repuke now, cries like a little girl. haha
NRA LOGIC:
Everyone gets a gun - saves lives
Everyone gets healthcare - kills people.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
When they invent a new sock, should we call it a bootie?:D

Last night was such a hoot. Jethro had to beg Dumchit to save his sorry butt. Then, she was so worried about stepping on his little webbed toes that she didn't notice til it was too late that she'd stuck her own foot in her mouth!

Good times.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125230 Sep 27, 2013
Could Obamacare add more Democrats to the voter rolls? Yup.

Republicans have plenty of reasons to dislike Obamacare already, but they haven’t focused on one that could affect them in 2014 and beyond: anyone signing up for insurance under the Affordable Care Act will also have a chance to register to vote.

Before folks start accusing Democrats of engaging in a vast left-wing conspiracy, it’s worth noting this quirk stems from the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (better known as the “Motor Voter” law, because it allowed all Americans to register to vote while renewing their driver’s license).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Yeah, they will like Obamacare, much like they enjoy SS and they won't forget who fought so hard to see they didn't get affordable healthcare and fair treatment by big PHARMA CORPS. Come on over to the MAJORITY of sane Americans.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125231 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Crow.
Yes, been kinda busy. Been racing all over the Ohio Valley area. In Georgia right now. There are some bad boys down here.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
That happened yesterday. He's been working on it all night for today. This track will pull your shoes off walking on it. They do an amazing job with track prep.
Awesome video. I sure miss that. I use to go to Beach Bend and watch them race all the time. Been to Louisville's once or twice. I love the sound, the smell of that burnt rubber, the excitement. I use to watch that show where they raced for pink slips with my late husband, loved the cars. Haven't been in years. Always a good time if you love racing. Glad you are out having so much fun. Enjoy

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125232 Sep 27, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
When they invent a new sock, should we call it a bootie?:D
Last night was such a hoot. Jethro had to beg Dumchit to save his sorry butt. Then, she was so worried about stepping on his little webbed toes that she didn't notice til it was too late that she'd stuck her own foot in her mouth!
Good times.
rotflmao...bootie. That would be right for general bobbysocks aka teabagging repuke, the little crybaby that he is. He sure works hard to change all of his icons back and whine about the posts removed. They were funny last night. I came on and read some SOS right before you did apparently and decided I had a good day and would pass on C~R~A~Z~Y for the night. Sorry I missed you. I slept like a baby with the windows up last night. I was tired. I am just doing laundry so I have the afternoon free. I do have to run to the store for some fresh basil I forgot yesterday. I am also making homemade spaghetti sauce.

If you get a chance, read about Wendy. She is sharp. A lawyer, worker bee, fights the fight without intimidation from those idiots still thinking it's a man's world. hahaha I read about her when they used her as an example of the attack on women and the terrible things they referenced like the Barbie. Maybe she can help turn that state from Red to Blue.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Hickup

Switzerland

#125235 Sep 27, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you do, we discussed her. The CONS started that abortion Barbie crap. She is a State Senator. Strong woman who fights for PEOPLE. Women will win a lot of elections coming up. Watch and see. History in the making.
Mattel Responds To Wendy Davis Barbie Wars
Twice in the past two weeks, conservative leaders have turned her name — a name that has filled the fantasies for millions of girls — into an insult for Texas state senator Wendy Davis. First conservative pundit Erick Erickson of RedState.com and Fox News called Davis “Abortion Barbie” on Twitter, in an apparent reference to her pro-choice views and physical appearance. Then last weekend Texas attorney general Greg Abbott thanked a supporter who called Davis “Retard Barbie” over Twitter. Both slurs caused a media and political firestorm. Neither was approved by Mattel, Barbie’s manufacturer and a fierce protector of Barbie’s reputation.“As a pop-culture icon, Barbie is often referenced as part of larger conversations occurring in culture,” a spokesperson for the company says.“The so-called Wendy Davis doll is not produced or endorsed by Mattel.”
Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/08/20/the-toy-...
RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS
HILLARY 2016
ALLISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
A hick like you would not know sh*t from shinola. Davis is going no where. Why do you think everyone is moving to Texas, well not everyone, but to the tune of a thousand a day. Their economy, stupid. They know business and peoples' needs....not wants! Priorities. Booming. The nuts are people like you in Ky. Attitude matters, yours stink.
Wondering

Switzerland

#125237 Sep 27, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
rotflmao...bootie. That would be right for general bobbysocks aka teabagging repuke, the little crybaby that he is. He sure works hard to change all of his icons back and whine about the posts removed. They were funny last night. I came on and read some SOS right before you did apparently and decided I had a good day and would pass on C~R~A~Z~Y for the night. Sorry I missed you. I slept like a baby with the windows up last night. I was tired. I am just doing laundry so I have the afternoon free. I do have to run to the store for some fresh basil I forgot yesterday. I am also making homemade spaghetti sauce.
If you get a chance, read about Wendy. She is sharp. A lawyer, worker bee, fights the fight without intimidation from those idiots still thinking it's a man's world. hahaha I read about her when they used her as an example of the attack on women and the terrible things they referenced like the Barbie. Maybe she can help turn that state from Red to Blue.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Is it raining your way this morning?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125239 Sep 27, 2013
Nevada GOP Leader Admits He Doesn’t Want Minorities And Young People To Vote (AUDIO)

In case you still think that Republicans push voter identification and other suppression laws because they’re worried about voter fraud, take a listen to Nevada’s Republican Assembly Minority Leader explain why he thinks 2014 will be a “great year for Republicans.”

Today’s Think Progress has the clip of Assembly Leader Pat Hickey gloating in a radio interview:
We have some real opportunities in 2014. This is a great year in an off presidential election.…Seemingly, no Democrat on the top of the ticket against Sandoval. No Harry Reid. Probably where we had a million voters turn out in 2012 we’ll have, like, 700,000. A lot of minorities, a lot of younger people will not turn out in a non-presidential year. It’s a great year for Republicans.

Think Progress’ Ian Millhiser notes:

Though the GOP’s ability to suppress the minority vote is limited in Nevada, where Democrats control both houses of the state legislature, their behavior in other states raises concerns that they are trying to engineer the kind of low turnout that Hickey touts. Voter ID laws, which Republican lawmakers frequently tout as the solution to the virtually non-existent problem of in-person voter fraud, disproportionately affect student and minority voters — both of which are groups that are likely to vote for Democrats. Similarly, in the lead up to the 2012 elections, Republicans pushed reduced early voting, restrictions on voter registration and voter purges, all of which would have also had a disproportionate impact on people of color or low-income voters that tend to oppose Republican candidates. Indeed, one Florida Republican admitted that his party targeted early voting on the Sunday before Election Day “only because that’s a big day when the black churches organize themselves.”

This is not the first time Addicting Info has found Republicans revealing – despite their party’s stated desire to “earn new supporters” among minorities and the young – that their actual game is to prevent those groups from voting at all or to nullify the impact of their votes. Their tactics are especially concerning given the number of states that have enacted voter ID laws, e.g., and, of course, the recent Supreme Court’s decision gutting the Voting Rights Act.

In his excellent post about the Supreme Court’s Voting Rights ruling, AI’s Justin “Filthy Liberal Scum” Rosario noted several ways the right’s efforts can and probably will be turned against them. One such way is to make sure Americans understand what a big effing deal it is. Rosario wrote:

Liberals must make a huge deal about every newly enacted voter restriction scheme of the right. All of them. We must paint a vivid picture of the concerted effort Republicans will be making to block Blacks, Latinos, students and the elderly from voting.

To that I’d add that liberals must also throw a huge spotlight every time a Republican lets slip how tightly the party’s electoral strategy is entwined with these purportedly non-partisan efforts.

And, of course, everyone should get out and vote these anti-democratic policy makers out of office.
Hear it for yourself here:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/25/nevad...

They wish. The youth is paying attention and getting active now they have figured out how it affects their future. I'm throwing a spot light on them every chance I get. Especially for Kentucky.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Instigator

Switzerland

#125240 Sep 27, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, you got it. Or he will just reach for another sock he hasn't used in awhile and talk to himself agreeing. haha You know his game. You missed the vern/frau he spun from Switzerland, he is a real Sybil. lol
I thought you would like that remix. He made a fool out of himself but got the teabaggers all warm and fuzzy like GRANDrand did over the drones. Nothing but campaigning for 2016 on taxpayers dollar.
Spending IS the problem. That is why we've spent $60,000,000.00 plus on 42 unsuccessful attempts to repeal Obamacare.- GOP
GOP - Greed Over People
The party that said we couldn't afford to help Sandy Victims has so far wasted $60mil plus on 42 futile votes to repeal Obamacare
Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.
They are pissed because when you sign up for it you can also register to vote, much like when you get your driver's license. haha By the time elections come around America will see through their lies and run from their party of two, three...and come to the one party MAJORITY DEMS. I love it.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
You are a crybaby troublemaker. Oh, and you do lie a lot. Like a stinky old rug that has spent it's time and now has dry rotted. Spin this with your spun on a vernfrau, real Sybil . Who is Vern, not me drooler becuase you are just a paranoid freak who thinks you own someone. Free ak!
Stomper

Switzerland

#125241 Sep 27, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Stomp those icons! How about it? Your claims, you the evil doer. PRICELESS You are doing it NOW.
Uncle Tab

United States

#125242 Sep 27, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
DANG, Tab!! Just....DANG! What's he driving? I love it at the end when somebody says "Can we go home now?" Moo hidy, that just made my heart go pitty-pat! LOL!
It's a 10.5 tire Mustang. They can't have a tire bigger than 10.5 inches wide, no wheelie bars. And have as much as 2000hp. These boys are NUTS!! LOL

And Cons, we go to Louisville alot. Ohio Valley Dragstrip. We've been rained out 3 times at Bowling Green. Been to Lyons Indiana 3 times this year. So yes, been having a GREAT summer.
Stomper

Switzerland

#125243 Sep 27, 2013
Hickup wrote:
<quoted text>A hick like you would not know sh*t from shinola. Davis is going no where. Why do you think everyone is moving to Texas, well not everyone, but to the tune of a thousand a day. Their economy, stupid. They know business and peoples' needs....not wants! Priorities. Booming. The nuts are people like you in Ky. Attitude matters, yours stink.
Stomp those icons. Oh, LQQKIE at you! PRICELESS Is it raining your way?
endtimes

AOL

#125244 Sep 27, 2013

SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"

youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125245 Sep 27, 2013
Hickup wrote:
<quoted text>A hick like you would not know sh*t from shinola. Davis is going no where. Why do you think everyone is moving to Texas, well not everyone, but to the tune of a thousand a day. Their economy, stupid. They know business and peoples' needs....not wants! Priorities. Booming. The nuts are people like you in Ky. Attitude matters, yours stink.
Who cares what you think vern/frau? Not me. You don't know shit. You are a hiccup in one of your loons stupors.

Living BLUE in a RED state

If voting for RepubliCON policies is the "path to prosperity'....why are the states that consistently vote RepubliCON are also the poorest and most uneducated?

Now gfy loser sock

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Stomper

Switzerland

#125246 Sep 27, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Is it raining your way this morning?
Guess it is not raining! You disagreed on this post. PRICELESS Watch the news becuase you will need to be informed of the truth, hic. K!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#125247 Sep 27, 2013
Report: Obamacare health insurance will have affordable rates

WASHINGTON — In spite of concerns about “sticker shock,” rates for individual coverage on the new health insurance marketplaces appear to be lower than expected in most states due mainly to robust competition among insurers, the Obama administration reported Wednesday.

With prices all but finalized in most states, a new report by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services found that monthly premiums in 47 states and the District of Columbia, on average, will be 16 percent lower next year than the Congressional Budget Office projected they would be in 2016 – when the marketplaces are at full capacity.

Roughly 95 percent of uninsured people who are eligible for marketplace coverage live in states where average monthly premiums for individual coverage is lower than expected, the report found. And the states with the lowest premiums have more than twice the number of plans offering coverage than states with the highest premiums.

Administration officials were clearly buoyed by the findings, which appear to support their claims that the Affordable Care Act would give consumers more choices and better rates by bringing more insurers into the markets.

In the 36 states where the federal government will fully or jointly run the marketplaces, the report found consumers will choose from an average of 53 health plans. Overall, about 95 percent of people will be able to choose plans from two or more insurers, roughly 25 percent of which are offering individual coverage for the first time, the report finds.

HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius touted the report’s findings that rates would more affordable than anticipated.

“Dallas families earning $15,000 dollars a year will be able to buy quality coverage for as little as $26 a month,” Sebelius said during a press briefing.“Across the board, six in 10 uninsured Americans will be able to find coverage for less than $100 dollars per month.”

The good news about prices won’t be spread evenly among all consumers, however. The Affordable Care Act requires the lowest-income tax credit recipients to pay a minimum of 2 percent of their annual income toward health coverage. In addition, they also get the largest tax credits. But the highest-earning tax credit recipients can pay up to 9.5 percent of their earnings for health care, while receiving the smallest tax credits.

In addition, experts say it’s impossible to compare current rates in the individual market to the new proposed rates under Obamacare because insurers currently charge more for coverage or deny it altogether to people with pre-existing health problems. So rates under Obamacare may be higher for some, but the health law significantly beefs up individual coverage and forbids insurers from denying coverage because of a person’s medical conditions.

The insurance marketplaces, which begin enrolling people for 2014 coverage on Oct. 1, divide health plans into categories based on the share of medical costs they cover. Silver plans – the second lowest-priced plans – cover 70 percent of medical expenses. Tax credits that will go to low- and middle-income families are based on the price of the Silver plan, which is known as the “benchmark plan” for a given area.

The report found that the average premium for benchmark plans nationwide will be $328 a month before applying tax credits that will drive the rate down even further for people earning between 100 percent and 400 percent of the federal poverty level.

“Some Silver plans will cost $768 dollars less per year than original estimates, a 16 percent difference,” Sebelius said.

The report was based on rates submitted by insurers that have yet to be OK’d by HHS. But a department official said they were not likely to change significantly.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/09/25/2841396/re...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 25 min Lmfao 1,570
Word Association (Jul '10) 47 min Jennifer Renee 18,866
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 49 min Jennifer Renee 16,937
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 51 min Jennifer Renee 28,481
Anagrams 1 hr For the mind 1
Boxer puppies 1 hr troubleforyou 1
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 1 hr Be glad Im not he... 7,315
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Madison County was issued at August 30 at 8:22PM EDT

•••