'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
109,721 - 109,740 of 146,229 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

No, Ted Cruz’s Fake Filibuster Isn’t The Same As Wendy Davis’s Real One

As Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) engages in a long speech in opposition to the Affordable Care Act, many of the nation’s top newspapers aren’t highlighting the Tea Party lawmaker’s efforts on their front pages, and several media outlets have actively criticized him for working to force a government shutdown. Cruz’s fellow conservatives say that amounts to the height of media bias — pointing out that outlets were much more receptive to Cruz’s colleague, State Sen. Wendy Davis (D-TX), when she filibustered a package of abortion restrictions in the Texas legislature over the summer.

“Gee I wonder why NYT and WaPo and everyone else gave ecstatic coverage to Wendy Davis but not to Ted Cruz. I just can’t make sense of it!” right-wing commentator John Podhoretz tweeted. After comparing the headlines covering Davis and Cruz, the Right Scoop blog concludes “the bias couldn’t be more obvious.” The Washington Examiner laments the fact that Davis was called a media hero and Cruz is being labeled a “grandstander,” suggesting that’s probably because the media supports legalized abortion and doesn’t want to defund Obamacare. Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) took the comparison even further, tweeting,“If ObamaCare were an infant Democrats would support a filibuster to kill it.”

It’s true that the two senators from Texas are being received very differently in the media. But a perceived media bias isn’t the only reason why that could be the case. In fact, the disparities in the coverage could reflect the gulf between the actual impact of the lawmakers’ filibuster efforts.
Davis successfully delayed an anti-abortion bill that didn’t come up for a vote during Texas’ regular session, but that was brought up for consideration during a special legislation session that was specifically convened to give lawmakers more time to enact abortion restrictions. Davis’ 11-hour filibuster — during which she wasn’t allowed to sit down, take a sip of water, cede the floor, or stray off topic — ran out the clock on that special session. The Senate was not able to vote on the abortion bill in time. Davis’ efforts were backed by hundreds of grassroots protesters who rallied against the abortion restrictions for weeks.

CONtinued:

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
oh lQQkie, the minions on here's favorite hero zman is in the news again...hahaha We ALL have our doubts too, except the RWNJs on here. Poor misguided nuts.

George Zimmerman's wife has doubts about his innocence

Recent events have "really helped me to take the blinders off," Shellie Zimmerman says She was referring to the couple's struggles since the verdict

http://us.cnn.com/2013/09/26/justice/shellie-...

Stand your Ground
if you get your ass kicked in a fight that you started , you oughta be able to shoot the other guy.

or your wife's apparently to zman. The real "THUG". I bet he proves it again real soon.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Meds needed. Call be-549
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

CONtinued:

Cruz, on the other hand, decided to launch a “speaking filibuster” against a continuing resolution that must be passed in order to keep the federal government operating. He’s standing in opposition to the funding bill because, after House Republicans added a provision to defund Obamacare, the Democratic-controlled Senate will surely strip that out of the final legislation.

Cruz wants to stall the bill — and ultimately force the government to shut down next week — unless Democrats agree to defund Obamacare. But it’s not actually a real filibuster. The Senate will vote on the legislation on Wednesday afternoon regardless of how long Cruz speaks. And the effort doesn’t actually have that much support. Republican leadership has split with Cruz over this strategy, and recent polling has found that just seven percent of GOP voters actually favor defunding Obamacare in this way.

And ultimately, Cruz’s filibuster doesn’t have the same policy implications as Davis’ did. Davis was attempting to block a piece of legislation from imposing new restrictions on Texas’ abortion clinics and enacting a new ban on abortion procedures after 20 weeks. Her filibuster very well could have successfully prevented those new provisions from taking effect.(Ultimately, it didn’t, because Gov. Rick Perry (R) called another special session and ensured that Democrats couldn’t delay the bill in the same ways again.)
Cruz, on the other hand, is trying to attack a law that’s already in place. Even if he succeeded at forcing through a funding bill with a provision to defund Obamacare left intact, it wouldn’t actually do much to halt the central provisions at the heart of health reform. And if he succeeds at shutting down the government, that will disrupt many federal programs, but it won’t slow the enrollment process for the health law’s new insurance plans. Billions of dollars have already been appropriated to fund Obamacare, and those can’t be removed unless the law is totally repealed.

Both lawmakers are from Texas. Both have spoken for a long time on the floors of two different legislative bodies. Both want to block a vote from happening. Both will ultimately be unsuccessful.

Both will probably take advantage of this to raise money for their upcoming political campaigns. There are definite parallels, but the similarities end there. Davis and Cruz are operating in entirely different contexts. Even though Davis didn’t end up single-handedly blocking the package of abortion restrictions from taking effect, she had a much greater chance to effect real policy change than Cruz does — and she didn’t threaten to take the government funding hostage while doing so. The mainstream media could be making editorial decisions based on those distinctions.

Conservatives have a long history of alleging a pro-choice media bias. They took a similar tact last spring, claiming that mainstream outlets were covering up the murder trial of the illegal abortion provider Kermit Gosnell (who has since been sentenced to prison for life). Just like this latest controversy, that sounded like a logical takeaway on the surface. But the evidence wasn’t there to back up those claims, either.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/09/25/26...

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Uncle Tab. It is so good to see you post, we missed you. Newport has had them on the run looking up his posts. Arisocks, as usual, claims he is you, like Calvin and remains here with 3/4 socks a night. Sometimes talking to himself while he tries to convince everyone he is not doing it. Of course the loon is still her normal batshit crazy. You have missed some great laughs though. Calvin really bugs them. Since school started we don't see much of him, but when we do, it's a laugh with each post. lol He especially gets the chemtrail serb. And you are right, they twist and turn everything while trolling other threads, fright winged nut daily and their jihad sites to dispute it. Entertaining as always.
I hope you and your family have been enjoying our beautiful Kentucky weather. We are so blessed. Hope you have been enjoying your retirement as much as I have.
That Canadian Crazed Cruz was a trip on his 21 hours of meaningless bullshit. I have loved all the cannibalism they have demonstrated along the way within their two parties. That OLD bunch of CONS better step up or they will all be teabaggers. hahaha
Meanwhile, the MAJORITY is taking notes. They still won't be able to buy an election. lol
I do hope you stick around and have some fun with us. The circus clowns are hilarious.
I am looking forward to the BIG BLUE MADNESS in a 21 days. New recruits are looking awesome.
Have a great day!
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
LMFAO@poor dumb son of stupid. ANYONE who owns him like I've done, he claims its me I guess?:-D

Poor dumb republican tools.

The Green Eggs and Ham thing was hilarious. And him turning down another hour was hilarious. Reid made a fool of him and he didn't even catch it.

And Calvin is always hilarious. I know he gets to these idiots.

Hell.... We ALL get to them. They just can't catch up with is when we throw facts back at them.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

The Tea Party
Because having an 18 Century Government in a 21st Century world makes sense to us.

There is something drastically wrong in America when the same political party that tries to take away:

Voting rights

Civil Rights

Human Rights

Religious Rights

Social Rights

Constitutional Rights

and encourage people to take up arms in fear that the "government" is taking away our rights

"Many in this group (of the Tea Party) didn't come to power to get things done. They came to power to keep things from getting done."

Typical teabagger

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you list Obama's accomplishments for the last 5 years besides...
Increasing the debt by $ 7 Trillion
Making a mess in the Arab world
Lying about keeping your Doctor and lowering premiums
Unemployment at 5.6% in his first term
NSA scandal
No lobbyists will work in his administration
Shovel ready jobs
Red line in Syria
Black and Teen unemployment at record levels
go ahead, make my day
I'll stick with his accomplishments of stopping the 750,000 job losses a month, saving the auto industry, stock market records, home sales, healthcare.

What I posted trumps ALL of what you posted which you copy and pasted from FalseNews.

Have you not been paying attention?? What you posted doesn't matter to the majority. That's why you've lost 2 presidential elections.

Next?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans and guns just make me laugh at how amazingly stupid they are.
Republicans go on and on about how much safer it would be if everyone had guns. Then we have the Naval Shipyard shootings..... An insane person walks in there, shoots police officers, takes thier guns and uses those guns to kill more people.
Republican Logic..... Amazing they can remember to breath on thier own.
Let's also not forget about the amount of weapons at the naval yard.
Common sense...... They just ain't got it.
YOU got that right. And lQQkie at them slither in here. Ole freak arisocks is digging in the back of the drawer. I seen one of his latest on here that he hasn't used in awhile. What a fake little coward he is. His general bobbysocks, aka teabagger repuke now, cries like a little girl. haha

NRA LOGIC:
Everyone gets a gun - saves lives
Everyone gets healthcare - kills people.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you do, we discussed her. The CONS started that abortion Barbie crap. She is a State Senator. Strong woman who fights for PEOPLE. Women will win a lot of elections coming up. Watch and see. History in the making.
Mattel Responds To Wendy Davis Barbie Wars
Twice in the past two weeks, conservative leaders have turned her name — a name that has filled the fantasies for millions of girls — into an insult for Texas state senator Wendy Davis. First conservative pundit Erick Erickson of RedState.com and Fox News called Davis “Abortion Barbie” on Twitter, in an apparent reference to her pro-choice views and physical appearance. Then last weekend Texas attorney general Greg Abbott thanked a supporter who called Davis “Retard Barbie” over Twitter. Both slurs caused a media and political firestorm. Neither was approved by Mattel, Barbie’s manufacturer and a fierce protector of Barbie’s reputation.“As a pop-culture icon, Barbie is often referenced as part of larger conversations occurring in culture,” a spokesperson for the company says.“The so-called Wendy Davis doll is not produced or endorsed by Mattel.”
Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/08/20/the-toy-...
RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS
HILLARY 2016
ALLISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
Sure, I remember the abortion Barbie incidents, but I mean I don't know what her stances are on economics, foreign policy, etc. I look forward to learning more about her. It will be great for the young chicklets coming up to have another strong woman role model.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Meds needed. Call be-549
Ask the )8~D> batshit crazy loon, I think she is just hitting the Jose' these days, she should have some to spare for you jimbob. I am sure it sounds like zman's wife could use them too. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Know what was really funny to me? Right after national news was reporting what a failure Turtle Man was for trying to stop the Healthcare act, and how Mitch said he was against shutting fown the goverment to stop it, one of Turtle Boys election commercials came on talking about how he would do anything to stop healthcare.

It's just hilarious how scattered republicans are. They jump from issue to issue flip flopping on a daily basis.

No wonder all republicans here are so stupid..... They don't know what issues thier party supports from one day to another.

;-D priceless.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Crow.
Yes, been kinda busy. Been racing all over the Ohio Valley area. In Georgia right now. There are some bad boys down here.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
That happened yesterday. He's been working on it all night for today. This track will pull your shoes off walking on it. They do an amazing job with track prep.
DANG, Tab!! Just....DANG! What's he driving? I love it at the end when somebody says "Can we go home now?" Moo hidy, that just made my heart go pitty-pat! LOL!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO@poor dumb son of stupid. ANYONE who owns him like I've done, he claims its me I guess?:-D
Poor dumb republican tools.
The Green Eggs and Ham thing was hilarious. And him turning down another hour was hilarious. Reid made a fool of him and he didn't even catch it.
And Calvin is always hilarious. I know he gets to these idiots.
Hell.... We ALL get to them. They just can't catch up with is when we throw facts back at them.
lmao, you got it. Or he will just reach for another sock he hasn't used in awhile and talk to himself agreeing. haha You know his game. You missed the vern/frau he spun from Switzerland, he is a real Sybil. lol

I thought you would like that remix. He made a fool out of himself but got the teabaggers all warm and fuzzy like GRANDrand did over the drones. Nothing but campaigning for 2016 on taxpayers dollar.

Spending IS the problem. That is why we've spent $60,000,000.00 plus on 42 unsuccessful attempts to repeal Obamacare.- GOP

GOP - Greed Over People
The party that said we couldn't afford to help Sandy Victims has so far wasted $60mil plus on 42 futile votes to repeal Obamacare

Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.

They are pissed because when you sign up for it you can also register to vote, much like when you get your driver's license. haha By the time elections come around America will see through their lies and run from their party of two, three...and come to the one party MAJORITY DEMS. I love it.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU got that right. And lQQkie at them slither in here. Ole freak arisocks is digging in the back of the drawer. I seen one of his latest on here that he hasn't used in awhile. What a fake little coward he is. His general bobbysocks, aka teabagger repuke now, cries like a little girl. haha
NRA LOGIC:
Everyone gets a gun - saves lives
Everyone gets healthcare - kills people.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
When they invent a new sock, should we call it a bootie?:D

Last night was such a hoot. Jethro had to beg Dumchit to save his sorry butt. Then, she was so worried about stepping on his little webbed toes that she didn't notice til it was too late that she'd stuck her own foot in her mouth!

Good times.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Could Obamacare add more Democrats to the voter rolls? Yup.

Republicans have plenty of reasons to dislike Obamacare already, but they haven’t focused on one that could affect them in 2014 and beyond: anyone signing up for insurance under the Affordable Care Act will also have a chance to register to vote.

Before folks start accusing Democrats of engaging in a vast left-wing conspiracy, it’s worth noting this quirk stems from the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (better known as the “Motor Voter” law, because it allowed all Americans to register to vote while renewing their driver’s license).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Yeah, they will like Obamacare, much like they enjoy SS and they won't forget who fought so hard to see they didn't get affordable healthcare and fair treatment by big PHARMA CORPS. Come on over to the MAJORITY of sane Americans.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Crow.
Yes, been kinda busy. Been racing all over the Ohio Valley area. In Georgia right now. There are some bad boys down here.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
That happened yesterday. He's been working on it all night for today. This track will pull your shoes off walking on it. They do an amazing job with track prep.
Awesome video. I sure miss that. I use to go to Beach Bend and watch them race all the time. Been to Louisville's once or twice. I love the sound, the smell of that burnt rubber, the excitement. I use to watch that show where they raced for pink slips with my late husband, loved the cars. Haven't been in years. Always a good time if you love racing. Glad you are out having so much fun. Enjoy

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
When they invent a new sock, should we call it a bootie?:D
Last night was such a hoot. Jethro had to beg Dumchit to save his sorry butt. Then, she was so worried about stepping on his little webbed toes that she didn't notice til it was too late that she'd stuck her own foot in her mouth!
Good times.
rotflmao...bootie. That would be right for general bobbysocks aka teabagging repuke, the little crybaby that he is. He sure works hard to change all of his icons back and whine about the posts removed. They were funny last night. I came on and read some SOS right before you did apparently and decided I had a good day and would pass on C~R~A~Z~Y for the night. Sorry I missed you. I slept like a baby with the windows up last night. I was tired. I am just doing laundry so I have the afternoon free. I do have to run to the store for some fresh basil I forgot yesterday. I am also making homemade spaghetti sauce.

If you get a chance, read about Wendy. She is sharp. A lawyer, worker bee, fights the fight without intimidation from those idiots still thinking it's a man's world. hahaha I read about her when they used her as an example of the attack on women and the terrible things they referenced like the Barbie. Maybe she can help turn that state from Red to Blue.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Hickup

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you do, we discussed her. The CONS started that abortion Barbie crap. She is a State Senator. Strong woman who fights for PEOPLE. Women will win a lot of elections coming up. Watch and see. History in the making.
Mattel Responds To Wendy Davis Barbie Wars
Twice in the past two weeks, conservative leaders have turned her name — a name that has filled the fantasies for millions of girls — into an insult for Texas state senator Wendy Davis. First conservative pundit Erick Erickson of RedState.com and Fox News called Davis “Abortion Barbie” on Twitter, in an apparent reference to her pro-choice views and physical appearance. Then last weekend Texas attorney general Greg Abbott thanked a supporter who called Davis “Retard Barbie” over Twitter. Both slurs caused a media and political firestorm. Neither was approved by Mattel, Barbie’s manufacturer and a fierce protector of Barbie’s reputation.“As a pop-culture icon, Barbie is often referenced as part of larger conversations occurring in culture,” a spokesperson for the company says.“The so-called Wendy Davis doll is not produced or endorsed by Mattel.”
Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/08/20/the-toy-...
RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS
HILLARY 2016
ALLISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
A hick like you would not know sh*t from shinola. Davis is going no where. Why do you think everyone is moving to Texas, well not everyone, but to the tune of a thousand a day. Their economy, stupid. They know business and peoples' needs....not wants! Priorities. Booming. The nuts are people like you in Ky. Attitude matters, yours stink.
Wondering

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
rotflmao...bootie. That would be right for general bobbysocks aka teabagging repuke, the little crybaby that he is. He sure works hard to change all of his icons back and whine about the posts removed. They were funny last night. I came on and read some SOS right before you did apparently and decided I had a good day and would pass on C~R~A~Z~Y for the night. Sorry I missed you. I slept like a baby with the windows up last night. I was tired. I am just doing laundry so I have the afternoon free. I do have to run to the store for some fresh basil I forgot yesterday. I am also making homemade spaghetti sauce.
If you get a chance, read about Wendy. She is sharp. A lawyer, worker bee, fights the fight without intimidation from those idiots still thinking it's a man's world. hahaha I read about her when they used her as an example of the attack on women and the terrible things they referenced like the Barbie. Maybe she can help turn that state from Red to Blue.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Is it raining your way this morning?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Nevada GOP Leader Admits He Doesn’t Want Minorities And Young People To Vote (AUDIO)

In case you still think that Republicans push voter identification and other suppression laws because they’re worried about voter fraud, take a listen to Nevada’s Republican Assembly Minority Leader explain why he thinks 2014 will be a “great year for Republicans.”

Today’s Think Progress has the clip of Assembly Leader Pat Hickey gloating in a radio interview:
We have some real opportunities in 2014. This is a great year in an off presidential election.…Seemingly, no Democrat on the top of the ticket against Sandoval. No Harry Reid. Probably where we had a million voters turn out in 2012 we’ll have, like, 700,000. A lot of minorities, a lot of younger people will not turn out in a non-presidential year. It’s a great year for Republicans.

Think Progress’ Ian Millhiser notes:

Though the GOP’s ability to suppress the minority vote is limited in Nevada, where Democrats control both houses of the state legislature, their behavior in other states raises concerns that they are trying to engineer the kind of low turnout that Hickey touts. Voter ID laws, which Republican lawmakers frequently tout as the solution to the virtually non-existent problem of in-person voter fraud, disproportionately affect student and minority voters — both of which are groups that are likely to vote for Democrats. Similarly, in the lead up to the 2012 elections, Republicans pushed reduced early voting, restrictions on voter registration and voter purges, all of which would have also had a disproportionate impact on people of color or low-income voters that tend to oppose Republican candidates. Indeed, one Florida Republican admitted that his party targeted early voting on the Sunday before Election Day “only because that’s a big day when the black churches organize themselves.”

This is not the first time Addicting Info has found Republicans revealing – despite their party’s stated desire to “earn new supporters” among minorities and the young – that their actual game is to prevent those groups from voting at all or to nullify the impact of their votes. Their tactics are especially concerning given the number of states that have enacted voter ID laws, e.g., and, of course, the recent Supreme Court’s decision gutting the Voting Rights Act.

In his excellent post about the Supreme Court’s Voting Rights ruling, AI’s Justin “Filthy Liberal Scum” Rosario noted several ways the right’s efforts can and probably will be turned against them. One such way is to make sure Americans understand what a big effing deal it is. Rosario wrote:

Liberals must make a huge deal about every newly enacted voter restriction scheme of the right. All of them. We must paint a vivid picture of the concerted effort Republicans will be making to block Blacks, Latinos, students and the elderly from voting.

To that I’d add that liberals must also throw a huge spotlight every time a Republican lets slip how tightly the party’s electoral strategy is entwined with these purportedly non-partisan efforts.

And, of course, everyone should get out and vote these anti-democratic policy makers out of office.
Hear it for yourself here:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/25/nevad...

They wish. The youth is paying attention and getting active now they have figured out how it affects their future. I'm throwing a spot light on them every chance I get. Especially for Kentucky.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Instigator

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, you got it. Or he will just reach for another sock he hasn't used in awhile and talk to himself agreeing. haha You know his game. You missed the vern/frau he spun from Switzerland, he is a real Sybil. lol
I thought you would like that remix. He made a fool out of himself but got the teabaggers all warm and fuzzy like GRANDrand did over the drones. Nothing but campaigning for 2016 on taxpayers dollar.
Spending IS the problem. That is why we've spent $60,000,000.00 plus on 42 unsuccessful attempts to repeal Obamacare.- GOP
GOP - Greed Over People
The party that said we couldn't afford to help Sandy Victims has so far wasted $60mil plus on 42 futile votes to repeal Obamacare
Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.
They are pissed because when you sign up for it you can also register to vote, much like when you get your driver's license. haha By the time elections come around America will see through their lies and run from their party of two, three...and come to the one party MAJORITY DEMS. I love it.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
You are a crybaby troublemaker. Oh, and you do lie a lot. Like a stinky old rug that has spent it's time and now has dry rotted. Spin this with your spun on a vernfrau, real Sybil . Who is Vern, not me drooler becuase you are just a paranoid freak who thinks you own someone. Free ak!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Slender Man Sighting In Richmond!!!! (Aug '12) 11 min who 176
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Mike Duquette 128,639
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 13 min Waiting 7,123
Word Association (Jul '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 18,514
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 16,572
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 28,107
The Alphabet Game (Mar '12) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 1,776
josh hensley 5 hr Patty-Ann 16
EKU firings (Nov '13) 9 hr Employee 23
•••
•••
•••
Richmond Dating

more search filters