'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 274894 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#122603 Sep 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on, Gen. and OZ ~
Five or six people, able to post within minutes, changing locations and screen names, Zippo!!!
Miracles will never cease!!!
If Ari's not here, they try to call him out, like all we all have to do is come on here all day and night. Never mind that Ari has stated he has a large acreage of property to take care of when the sun shines, or others are busy with important things in life. Nope, gotta be here to post to the loons or we're copping out.
Nutso's!
Funny how you mentioned his name (in a positive fashion) and up he pops.
LOL busy man he is :P
Vern

Switzerland

#122605 Sep 13, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Topic? Deed? hahaha Your holes in your socks are showing arivern. AG? hahaha We keep reporting you so all your red flags pop up wannabe terrorist "hackerer". They just lost an American terrorist killed by the thugs he ran with, maybe you should apply for his replacement. They would love you and your )8~D> batshit crazy loon buddy. We love our Commander, sure beats that wuss romneycare. NO you are wrong, the teabagging repukes are trying to break America. The MAJORITY won't let them, don't worry. They can't BUY an election. You are just a pathetic loser poser. Suck that pudding pops. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
yeah, you were posting in another town on a topic about another poster. Instigating on here for posters to go there. Your buddies, I love it here and a uncle tab and YOU posted there liar. Keep reporting me all you want. I am doing nothing but recalling all your crap on here...get it? You keep stalking me instead of the reverse like you said. Why? Because, you think I am the "Ari" poster. Stalker, mouthy, flippant poser......who are you? I am Vern! You are just a pathetic loser p e r I o d.
OZombies

United States

#122606 Sep 13, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
When I sleep at night, they live the dream, that they ran me off! Did you see the demands the UC students are giveing the new college President Janet NaDYKEono? That UC become a santuary to illegals, no ICE enforcement on any UC campus. No college police response to student demonstrations. I would bet their demands will be met!
This Democrats are bunch of idiots. They don't understand difference between Immigrants and Illegal aliens. Completely clueless. Rule of law, enforce the law that we have on books, law of the land. Illegal aliens only come to America to demand...because they can. Sad...!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122608 Sep 13, 2013
MY GOD! 5 socks on 1 page!
Out of curiosity, what do you mean by "socks"?
Person, computer protocol, feet warmers?
Vern

Switzerland

#122609 Sep 13, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Topic? Deed? hahaha Your holes in your socks are showing arivern. AG? hahaha We keep reporting you so all your red flags pop up wannabe terrorist "hackerer". They just lost an American terrorist killed by the thugs he ran with, maybe you should apply for his replacement. They would love you and your )8~D> batshit crazy loon buddy. We love our Commander, sure beats that wuss romneycare. NO you are wrong, the teabagging repukes are trying to break America. The MAJORITY won't let them, don't worry. They can't BUY an election. You are just a pathetic loser poser. Suck that pudding pops. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
recalling the stalker. HACKER....when did I ever talk about hacking? Liar, here you go again accusing me.

I love Mitch RIP. demo cons
Ditch the cons and socks!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122610 Sep 13, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you mentioned his name (in a positive fashion) and up he pops.
LOL busy man he is :P
Guess that's what you'll SAY 'bout 'me'...
You'd be WRONG!

both times ...

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122611 Sep 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head Jay!
Some days are relatively easy...and there are the remaining 99%!
I'm getting ready for winter, and there's always a lot to do.
Draggin the Line

;~)

Ain't got much ...
BUT
What I got ...
is MINE!

~-~

When you HAVE a "loving FAMILY"
That's ALL ya need ... <3
R~I~C~H in Blessings

Peace of MIND!
Vern

Switzerland

#122612 Sep 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head Jay!
Some days are relatively easy...and there are the remaining 99%!
I'm getting ready for winter, and there's always a lot to do.
well, well HERE is that Ari poster. You are being accused of being me. Nice to meet you finally. Teeheehee

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#122613 Sep 13, 2013
hep pricks, I wasn't on the school bus that was hit head-on this morning...sucks for you
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122614 Sep 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on, Gen. and OZ ~
Five or six people, able to post within minutes, changing locations and screen names, Zippo!!!
Miracles will never cease!!!
If Ari's not here, they try to call him out, like all we all have to do is come on here all day and night. Never mind that Ari has stated he has a large acreage of property to take care of when the sun shines, or others are busy with important things in life. Nope, gotta be here to post to the loons or we're copping out.
Nutso's!
*Jay And The Americans* <3
"This Magic Moment"

:)
Vern

Switzerland

#122615 Sep 13, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems Ari only has one proxy that the forum doesn't see as an anonymous proxy and that is a Swiss proxy.
He really should switch to paid proxies. They are much faster and less obvious.
(No charge for the tip Ari)
how about this, not a proxy and am in Switzerland. Not Ari either. Accept it. It is early Sat. morning here but you have a good night.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122616 Sep 13, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>recalling the stalker. HACKER....when did I ever talk about hacking? Liar, here you go again accusing me.
I love Mitch RIP. demo cons
Ditch the cons and socks!
That CON is 'good for THAT'...!
[the ONLY thing s/he/it's 'good' for - other than NOTHING :D]

Welcome aboard ...

~-~

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122618 Sep 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
This Democrats are bunch of idiots. They don't understand difference between Immigrants and Illegal aliens. Completely clueless. Rule of law, enforce the law that we have on books, law of the land. Illegal aliens only come to America to demand...because they can. Sad...!!
LOL that is a pretty general statement.
I know quite a few Democrats who can give you the precise legal definition of both. On the other hand I know a few Republicans who think only people of color can be illegal.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122619 Sep 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that's what you'll SAY 'bout 'me'...
You'd be WRONG!
both times ...
:D
Actually I believe you to tell the truth as you see it.
I just happen to think your vision has been distorted by too much time reading extremest propaganda.
I do enjoy your colorful posts however :D
Vern

Switzerland

#122620 Sep 13, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a surplus when George W came into office and he decided to literally give it away.
Seriously he sent everyone a check!
That combined with a 1.5 trillion dollar tax cut, an unpaid for prescription drug plan plus 2 unpaid for wars left us in a economic death spiral.
you said who was in control of the surplus in 1993. That was the year of Bill Clinton's first term. Wrong Bush, guy! GHWB and his congress handed the surplus and your boy borrowed after policy screwed it. This GWB you talk about came in after Old Bills second term but nice little waiver from the point you originally tried to make. Teehee. Don't you know your own American presidents? Interesting.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122621 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I am refering to those idiots who think we are all ARI, and I think you know it, if you don't it means you don't read RepubliCONS posts?
Johnny Cash - GOD BLESS ROBERT E. LEE

In the 'spirit of Z'...
Waylon Jennings - Good Ol' Boys (Original Theme of The Dukes of Hazard)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

;~)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122622 Sep 13, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>how about this, not a proxy and am in Switzerland. Not Ari either. Accept it. It is early Sat. morning here but you have a good night.
That is fine but I have decided not to engage people with foreign locations. Since there is no way to verify citizenship I have to assume them to be citizens of the location indicated, or (more than likely) someone trolling.
As this is a thread about American politics, it is American opinions I wish to hear.
If you are American, feel free to join Topix and post from a member account or join the discussion when you get back home.
To cut back on the trolling, I suggest my fellow posters do the same.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122623 Sep 13, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>you said who was in control of the surplus in 1993. That was the year of Bill Clinton's first term. Wrong Bush, guy! GHWB and his congress handed the surplus and your boy borrowed after policy screwed it. This GWB you talk about came in after Old Bills second term but nice little waiver from the point you originally tried to make. Teehee. Don't you know your own American presidents? Interesting.
Wrong and read my last post.
Goodbye and good luck.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#122625 Sep 13, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL that is a pretty general statement.
I know quite a few Democrats who can give you the precise legal definition of both. On the other hand I know a few Republicans who think only people of color can be illegal.
ANYONE [without] documents is ILLEGAL...end of story. U.S.A. have an IMMIGRATION rules and a [front door] any other way IS illegal ...there is IMMIGRANTS coming with legal documents and jump the fence...ILLEGAL ALIENS ...there is NO third...get it...?????

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122626 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I am refering to those idiots who think we are all ARI, and I think you know it, if you don't it means you don't read RepubliCONS posts?
My question is why the word "socks"? Is this some new insult or does it have some meaning I am missing?
I really am just curious about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Robinson 8 min Elijah go Blue 8
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 1 hr Yassssssssss 321
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Simmons 164,753
Kenneth Barger Senior 1 hr translation 5
Harley Kent Lee PADGETT 1 hr translation 2
Kevin Jenkins 2 hr translation 37
Shame on you! 3 hr Tyrone 6

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages