'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222840 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120313 Aug 31, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I see lightning in the North, but is't still starry outside here...weekend is fine, but I got overheated digging up big grapevines on my lot...I begged dad to buy me a Bob Cat, he said, "Get the hell out of here." That's a quote.
So it's an axe and a weedeater (hehe)
Master of Psychology? and I thought Cracker Jacks went out of business
There's lightning popping a little too close for comfort here. Glad you're having a fine weekend, and dude, sorry about the grapevines. Been there, done that. Sorry about the Bob Cat, too. I love those little things. Some guys doing some work for me let me drive theirs and it was a flippin' blast!

I think he's confusing a Master's for the swell decoder ring he got.

#120314 Aug 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Do 'you' have ANY children?
I "feel sorry" for THEM ... IF you do!
Teachers HAVE BEEN ADVOCATES for years!
Welllllll ... "supposed to BE"
dumchit!
Storming here ...
Toodles ...
For a BIT!
That's not defending your assertions, Witch Hazel. That's puffing up like an old hen, then running like one.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120315 Aug 31, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
They send you to prison for threatening to blow people up too, Jethro. Are you going to deny that you did that, Rebuild America?
I'm not going to answer any more of your questions until you answer the one I asked you earlier:
Why did you plagiarize the Free Dictionary instead of using "your" DSM IV?
You can not plagiarize on topix crow! That is an idiotic question. I used my DSM IV as sorce, as I told your dumb ass then! Saying something should happen is not a threat, and I do not have any atomic weapons, they just won't sell them at the gun show!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#120316 Aug 31, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Extending citizenship to non-citizens through birth based solely upon locality is nothing more than mere municipal law that has no extra-territorial effect as proven from the English practice of it. On the other hand, citizenship by descent through the father is natural law and is recognized by all nations (what nation doesn’t recognize citizenship of children born wherever to their own citizens?). Thus, a natural-born citizen is one whose citizenship is recognized by law of nations rather than mere local recognition.
Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, James F. Wilson of Iowa, confirmed this in 1866:“We must depend on the general law relating to subjects and citizens recognized by all nations for a definition, and that must lead us to the conclusion that every person born in the United States is a natural-born citizen of such States, except that of children born on our soil to temporary sojourners or representatives of foreign Governments.”*
When a child inherits the citizenship of their father, they become a natural-born citizen of the nation their father belongs regardless of where they might be born. It should be pointed out that citizenship through descent of the father was recognized by U.S. Naturalization law whereby children became citizens themselves as soon as their father had become a naturalized citizen, or were born in another country to a citizen father.
Yes, birth is prima facie evidence of citizenship, but only the citizenship of the nation the father is a member.
Here it is again, I did not write it! CAN YOU READ?
Obama's FATHER WAS A CITIZEN OF KENYA!!!
While I don't quite agree with you on international norms, those aren't our laws. Neither is the opinion of any single congressman.
The consensus of legal scholars agree that "Natural born" simply means "a citizen at birth".
There can be no argument that having been born on US soil to a US citizen qualifies as "natural born".
Seriously, if he wasn't a US citizen, don't you think the republicans (who are, and have some of the best lawyers in the country) would have had him thrown out on his butt by now?

#120318 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
First you claim you didn't say it and now you are defining the phrase you didn't use and doing it incorectly. Lie till it hurts!
You really are just barking mad, aren't you?

I used an American slang greeting; Hiya. You said it was Arabic for mounted fish. I proved you wrong. Again.

You know what - never mind about the DSM IV thing. You obviously have no coherent answer to my question anyway.

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#120319 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
First you claim you didn't say it and now you are defining the phrase you didn't use and doing it incorectly. Lie till it hurts!
lying doesn't hurt
or lieing, as you say

“I'll Build a Wall”

#120320 Aug 31, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
While I don't quite agree with you on international norms, those aren't our laws. Neither is the opinion of any single congressman.
The consensus of legal scholars agree that "Natural born" simply means "a citizen at birth".
There can be no argument that having been born on US soil to a US citizen qualifies as "natural born".
Seriously, if he wasn't a US citizen, don't you think the republicans (who are, and have some of the best lawyers in the country) would have had him thrown out on his butt by now?
they can't toss him out...his birth certificate is locked up in a "lockbox", with his college transcripts, and his impeachability

#120321 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You can not plagiarize on topix crow! That is an idiotic question. I used my DSM IV as sorce, as I told your dumb ass then! Saying something should happen is not a threat, and I do not have any atomic weapons, they just won't sell them at the gun show!
So you've tried to buy atomic weapons at the gun show and were refused? Interesting.

They do sell machine guns though, don't they, Rebuild America? I believe you mentioned those, too.

#120323 Aug 31, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lying doesn't hurt
or lieing, as you say
My young, funny, intelligent friend; please allow me a "mother hen" moment?

Lying does sometimes hurt, and is very, very seldom a wise choice.

Unless, at your graduation party, I ask you if my jeans make my butt look big. Then lie like a rug, k?
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120324 Aug 31, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've tried to buy atomic weapons at the gun show and were refused? Interesting.
They do sell machine guns though, don't they, Rebuild America? I believe you mentioned those, too.
No actully they don't crow! Have you got the hots for me crow?

Since: Dec 11

#120325 Aug 31, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
An "assault weapon" not a "machine gun".
You need an FFL to purchase a automatic weapon, 6 month waiting list! with background check!

Location hidden

#120326 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Here is Ghost of Stupidity argueing that birth DOES NOT automaticly make you a U,S, citizen, if your parent is not a citizen! When the same, EXACT SAME senerio is applied to Obama, and I post the law that proves it; he argues that I am wrong? This is the mentality of an Obama moron!
Which part of Obama being born in the US to a mother that was a citizen does your Birther mind NOT comprehend?

“I'll Build a Wall”

#120327 Aug 31, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
My young, funny, intelligent friend; please allow me a "mother hen" moment?
Lying does sometimes hurt, and is very, very seldom a wise choice.
Unless, at your graduation party, I ask you if my jeans make my butt look big. Then lie like a rug, k?
I will lie to you if I need to. About your butt.
I meant it doesn't hurt like a bee sting

#120328 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
No actully they don't crow! Have you got the hots for me crow?
Have to rephrase that post, didja? Heh.

And no, sorry, I most assuredly do not have the "hots" for you. I was letting you be, remember? You're the one who kicked the hornet's nest.

You don't have the hots for me, do you? Ewwww...law I hope not.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120331 Aug 31, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a opinion of one, and agreed to by the majority of Congress in 1866, that has not yet changed, I really do think it was overlooked as an option and is now moot. My personal opinion is if you are born in America, you are an American. I used it mainly for piss off purpose anyway. It was being used as an arguement against hispanics. The document is located on "Google Scholar", under heading 'natural born U.S. citizen', and its quite long, the part I used was the conclusion Congress came to in the matter, Chief Justice Marshall had ruled in favor of this in the early 1800's and they debated it untill 1866. About typical for Congress, don't you think?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#120332 Aug 31, 2013
LMAO Why now Obama? You have bypassed the Constitution on several occasions, didn't bother working with Congress and you did what you wanted to do without consulting anyone to further your agenda to fundamentally CHANGE our country...so why ask Congress to vote on the potential strike on Syria? This is a biggie, isn't it? You and your ObaMORONS have been crying about Iraq and Bush for years now and you find yourself in the same situation. Do you strike because women and children are being murdered or do you play politics and do what Valerie Jarrett tells you to do? You need to man up and be president for a minute or two.

Everyone knows exactly why you are seeking approval from Congress this time...so you will have someone to blame. A sure thing, right?

Wonder if your idiot ObaMORONS will still try to blame Bush? Probably. That's all they know how to do. lol
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120333 Aug 31, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to rephrase that post, didja? Heh.
And no, sorry, I most assuredly do not have the "hots" for you. I was letting you be, remember? You're the one who kicked the hornet's nest.
You don't have the hots for me, do you? Ewwww...law I hope not.
Oh yes you do crow, go ahead and admit it!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#120334 Aug 31, 2013
Opinions of congresspeople matter not unless signed into law.
<quoted text>
It was a opinion of one, and agreed to by the majority of Congress in 1866, that has not yet changed, I really do think it was overlooked as an option and is now moot. My personal opinion is if you are born in America, you are an American. I used it mainly for piss off purpose anyway. It was being used as an arguement against hispanics. The document is located on "Google Scholar", under heading 'natural born U.S. citizen', and its quite long, the part I used was the conclusion Congress came to in the matter, Chief Justice Marshall had ruled in favor of this in the early 1800's and they debated it untill 1866. About typical for Congress, don't you think?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#120335 Aug 31, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of Obama being born in the US to a mother that was a citizen does your Birther mind NOT comprehend?
Nobody knows where he was born except his family members and a few of them stated he was born in Kenya. It really depends on if Obama's mama married an Indonesian and became a citizen there. Didn't her husband adopt Obama and change his name to Barry something or other? I don't know the law on all that crap but it really doesn't matter. None of you can prove Obama was born in the USA any more than the birthers can prove he wasn't. None of it matters. He was elected twice and he is the worst president in the history of our country. He's proved that over and over again.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120336 Aug 31, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of Obama being born in the US to a mother that was a citizen does your Birther mind NOT comprehend?
Yes, birth is prima facie evidence of citizenship, but only the citizenship of the nation the father is a member

Now I've dumbed it down for you, and posted the last part, DO YOU SEE THE MOTHER MENTIONED, IT SAYS FATHER, FATHER. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND, let me say it for your stupid ass one more time FATHER!The law is based on the citizenship of the FATHER, not the mother! How stupid are you, never mind it's plain as day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help 14 min allison 18
Margaritas Now!!!??? 20 min I am Listening 6
Cheating men go..... 36 min I know 19
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 38 min Jennifer Renee 37,598
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min ChromiuMan 148,151
Brooke Robinson 58 min Unknown 33
Why is RTs closed??? 1 hr Maybe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages