'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110073 Jul 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only being spammed one time so far. Give them a few minutes and you will have at least 7.
There are more conservatives on these posts at this time and only a couple of libs. Yet, every conservative viewpoint has 5-6-7 spams and negatives in judge it. And the old UT has nothing but brilliant marks. What?, is everyone else just reading today and not participating?
You know that once there are at least four negative judge its, you can't post anything positive, it won't enter. So they hurry up and stomp the icons so you can't comment anymore and those not so brilliant posters get all the high and brilliant remarks. Funny, really funny.
I finally figured out how they do this......and you don't need anyone incognito posting and grading the remarks, they do it themselves. Nothing brilliant about what that dumb kid said last night, just a bunch of insults, filthy mouth talk and cockyass attitude, and they called him brilliant. Laughed myass of and closed out. Like in real life, they never play fair, because they would never win if they did.
Oh we are here dumbass, just reading and scrolling past the BS you throw back at Uncle Tab denying his facts. You bunch are CLUELESS, NUTS, SPAM, RACY, MEANingless, "x" wrong. What's the matter you circus clowns upset because now the DEMS here take the time to click on them now disrupting that sock IN, sock OUT changing like the Queen Loon does herself? She only does hers and not you clowns, pay attention Ari/Jay. hahaha LMAO @ you circus clowns.

Just got home from my fun day in the pool and have made it #7 on you bunch of racist bigots comments. You must of missed the circus sock training the Queen Loon has been doing. Bunch of lemming tool/fools, everyone of you wackos in her circus.

DITCH MITCH
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110074 Jul 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only being spammed one time so far. Give them a few minutes and you will have at least 7.
There are more conservatives on these posts at this time and only a couple of libs. Yet, every conservative viewpoint has 5-6-7 spams and negatives in judge it. And the old UT has nothing but brilliant marks. What?, is everyone else just reading today and not participating?
You know that once there are at least four negative judge its, you can't post anything positive, it won't enter. So they hurry up and stomp the icons so you can't comment anymore and those not so brilliant posters get all the high and brilliant remarks. Funny, really funny.
I finally figured out how they do this......and you don't need anyone incognito posting and grading the remarks, they do it themselves. Nothing brilliant about what that dumb kid said last night, just a bunch of insults, filthy mouth talk and cockyass attitude, and they called him brilliant. Laughed myass of and closed out. Like in real life, they never play fair, because they would never win if they did.
oh Jay, don't get discouraged..what can
I say? Sometimes we just like to talk shyt to
you and your crew. It's Fun! As far as never
playing fair. Read this and continue to weep.
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#110075 Jul 13, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we are here dumbass, just reading and scrolling past the BS you throw back at Uncle Tab denying his facts. You bunch are CLUELESS, NUTS, SPAM, RACY, MEANingless, "x" wrong. What's the matter you circus clowns upset because now the DEMS here take the time to click on them now disrupting that sock IN, sock OUT changing like the Queen Loon does herself? She only does hers and not you clowns, pay attention Ari/Jay. hahaha LMAO @ you circus clowns.
Just got home from my fun day in the pool and have made it #7 on you bunch of racist bigots comments. You must of missed the circus sock training the Queen Loon has been doing. Bunch of lemming tool/fools, everyone of you wackos in her circus.
DITCH MITCH

LOL...pst ya off huh? You don't have any facts! And since I proved my point, you come on with your bla, bla bla. Bla, bla bla, stupidity!

Fact is, I have better things to do today than listen to some wench yak, yak, yak.

Get a life you old bat...see ya. Chomp on that, haha!!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110076 Jul 13, 2013
you are loony wrote:
<quoted text>
You and RepublCon are nothing but blood thirsty racist's your self.You don't give a shit about for Tryvon Martin.You are just using that as an excuse to show your simmering hatred for all white people who work hard. If they "work" and don't draw assistance of any kind,they must be "republican." [that's the only kind that will work, right?] You hate them because you think they work for be made to divide equal what they have with you so you can live as well without working for it.
Hey loon jr, got news for you. I am a white, female, mother, and retired federal employee who grew up as an Army brat and didn't see color or have generations of racism bred into me like you clowns obviously have. It took a half BLACK half WHITE President to get you out of your closets. Except for those like the fake wtf, Glasgow SPEAKUP con who wears his white sheets daily. I work part time receiving three checks a month, great UNION negotiated retirement package, paid taxes all my life (since high school) and the only people I see who profile and turn their backs on minorities, poor people, seniors, women, youth, students, teachers, firefighters, police, farmers etc....is the racist bigot republiCONS. I bet half of you circus clowns are living on the crazy checks or working low pay, no benefits jobs. Sorry about your damn luck. Keep hating on Uncle Tab, me, and the rest that you ASSume are black, lazy and living off the gov't tit as you profile it. We will just keep laughing at you and enjoy our RETIREMENT. Sucks to be you eh?

I have enjoyed my summer not being glued to the TV like you bunch but I will say, Zimmerman should of followed his "watch" rules handbook and the 911 dispatcher and there wouldn't be any of this to debate. He is guilty of manslaughter at least. He killed a young innocent man only armed with a bag of skittle and can of Ice Tea. What a MAN. You circus clowns admire cowards, you prove it everyday.

DITCH MITCH
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110077 Jul 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...pst ya off huh? You don't have any facts! And since I proved my point, you come on with your bla, bla bla. Bla, bla bla, stupidity!
Fact is, I have better things to do today than listen to some wench yak, yak, yak.
well!
Somebody give him his bottle. ole fat baby! lol
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110078 Jul 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, Ari/Jay, don't go away mad, just go away if you can't take the facts. We won't miss you.

Typical called out circus clown tactics. Now run along. Crazy loon might have some )8~D> "brew" for you.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110079 Jul 13, 2013
Keep stomping the icons clowns, we don't care. We know you can't deal in logic and facts. hahahaha

Nothing but a bunch of fauxbox lemming tools/fools.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110080 Jul 13, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I just 'love' the nicknames you dwIdioTs give me! Is it out of jealousy or WHAT, that you can't stand it that I have 'friends' who take up for me. I do NOT ask for it, that ALL comes 'naturally! I do NOT twist anyone's ARM to get them to do anything.
How could I? I do NOT 'communicate' with anyone other than on this board. I have had no way. Since I "signed in" with this one, it can be done, and only one has the 'nerve' GUTS to do it. I do not know any of these people any more than I do you! And you KNOW how much that is!
Also, I do NOT go around making forums, being 'derogatory' to peeps, like you dwIdioTs have done just this week.
Do I 'intimidate' you 'morons' THAT much!?!
ALL I ever do is put TRUTH and opinion on here with 'bravery'...
Guess who gives me THAT?
The good Lord up above! <3
Of course you libTARDS wouldn't know how that 'feels'... since he isn't in ANY of you and your ILKS heart!
-n-
BTW ... the so called witch's brew
IS
a "special" coffee, that I had just received yesterday.
Nothing special about it ... It was just 'special' to ME!
Hadn't EVER had that kind!
EVER heard of a 'hot toddy'...
```
Each person I respond to on here IS a different person than me!
I have NO doubles! More than I can say about some.
Be careful ... your TRUE COLORS are definitely showing!
I don't NEED socks to talk to, I have REAL people!
I'm NOT on here 'playing GAMES'...
Even tho I have REAL fun :)
I'm doing this for the REAL thing!
Because I'm REAL ...
-n-
Because I *LOVE* America!
God & Country
* <3 *
Lynyrd Skynyrd God and Guns / Unbroken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CpKLr8hh8wMXX
I'M STILL UNBROKEN
Never captured, never tamed
Wild horses on the plains
You can call me lost - I call it FREEDOM
I feel the spirit in my soul
It's something Lord I can't control
I'M NEVER GIVIN UP WHILE I'M STILL BREATHIN!
~-~
HAHAHA Batshit crazy loon. Step away from the pipe. NSA must have your red flags in a "special" file. Who you trying to convince? You poor thing. Seek some mental help.

DITCH MITCH
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110081 Jul 13, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I just 'love' the nicknames you dwIdioTs give me! Is it out of jealousy or WHAT, that you can't stand it that I have 'friends' who take up for me. I do NOT ask for it, that ALL comes 'naturally! I do NOT twist anyone's ARM to get them to do anything.
How could I? I do NOT 'communicate' with anyone other than on this board. I have had no way. Since I "signed in" with this one, it can be done, and only one has the 'nerve' GUTS to do it. I do not know any of these people any more than I do you! And you KNOW how much that is!
Also, I do NOT go around making forums, being 'derogatory' to peeps, like you dwIdioTs have done just this week.
Do I 'intimidate' you 'morons' THAT much!?!
ALL I ever do is put TRUTH and opinion on here with 'bravery'...
Guess who gives me THAT?
The good Lord up above! <3
Of course you libTARDS wouldn't know how that 'feels'... since he isn't in ANY of you and your ILKS heart!
-n-
BTW ... the so called witch's brew
IS
a "special" coffee, that I had just received yesterday.
Nothing special about it ... It was just 'special' to ME!
Hadn't EVER had that kind!
EVER heard of a 'hot toddy'...
```
Each person I respond to on here IS a different person than me!
I have NO doubles! More than I can say about some.
Be careful ... your TRUE COLORS are definitely showing!
I don't NEED socks to talk to, I have REAL people!
I'm NOT on here 'playing GAMES'...
Even tho I have REAL fun :)
I'm doing this for the REAL thing!
Because I'm REAL ...
-n-
Because I *LOVE* America!
God & Country
* <3 *
Lynyrd Skynyrd God and Guns / Unbroken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CpKLr8hh8wMXX
I'M STILL UNBROKEN
Never captured, never tamed
Wild horses on the plains
You can call me lost - I call it FREEDOM
I feel the spirit in my soul
It's something Lord I can't control
I'M NEVER GIVIN UP WHILE I'M STILL BREATHIN!
~-~
yeah!yeah! it's not like you have
much else to do. Right?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#110082 Jul 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all here. I haven't posted about the trail because I could care less. You go ahead and get all worked up if it gives you some type of thrill. To us Dems it sounds like the same crap as your politics. Just some old white people talking that are all out of touch with the real world.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110083 Jul 13, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
There is nothing I repeat nothing George Zimmerman or his defense team can say that can justify the taking of Travon Martins LIFE!
Everyone deserves a chance at life at the very least,
Not to be destroyed at 17 years of age by a self-proclaimed community watch person?
Talk about perceptions? A suspicious teenager...we all
were suspicious teenagers.
I spent most of my youth trying to figure out how to get away with something.
This child was just walking home for the convenient store.
What would you have done? RAN?
Come on...you all are better people than that!
PEACE
tofy
Well put and so true, except that last line in reference to some of these tunnel vision haters on here have abandoned being better people while they proclaim to be CHRISTIANS. WWJD

Peace to you for trying though.

I was watching the 70's Show with my son the other night and it had Leo (Chong) playing foosball and thought of you. I still love Cheech and Chong movies and of course am a 70's fan. lol

DITCH MITCH
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110084 Jul 13, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA Batshit crazy loon. Step away from the pipe. NSA must have your red flags in a "special" file. Who you trying to convince? You poor thing. Seek some mental help.
DITCH MITCH
Funny!!! We both hit
that at the same time. She is a piece of work.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110085 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't profile a blacklist walking home with a pocket full of skittles.
THAT'S what started it.
And if you think that's ok, then you would be the one to look inside yourself and see how you view life.
But keep letting that temper flare..... Like you say the DOJ is doing.
See how dumb you people are??
Looks they need to be doing what they're doing in Florida because of people with your mindset.
Take a Xannax and calm down
LOL
They are a NSA profile dream aren't they. That and a terrorist recruitment poster material for sure. They sure hate on us for having a real life, informed opinions not limited to fauxbox mentality, but especially our UNION negotiated retirement packages we worked hard for and totally deserve. Working for the gov't I always thought all of Congress should be on the federal pay wage/insurance/retirement plan since they are civil servants. They are all filled with greed, just those republiCONS like turtleman, forgot they work for the people. They can keep hating, I am laughing to the credit union every month. haha

Amazing they are hoping for a riot to blame the President with huh? They said the same things about Anthony and Ariel's trials, no riots. That is just sick to wish that in order to spin that conspiracy theory of martial law and confiscation of guns their fright wing media brainwashes their small minded lemming tools with. Glad the MAJORITY know better. Keep trying, but I doubt your logic, facts, and credible sites posted will do anything but go over their heads. Some stupidity you just can't fix. Good effort though.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110086 Jul 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>We are all here. I haven't posted about the trail because I could care less. You go ahead and get all worked up if it gives you some type of thrill. To us Dems it sounds like the same crap as your politics. Just some old white people talking that are all out of touch with the real world.
Exactly, especially that last line. Old, white, racist teabagger and terrorist recruits. NSA red flags. haha

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110087 Jul 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Funny!!! We both hit
that at the same time. She is a piece of work.
LMAO @ that queen loon. I bet she idolizes those nutjobs Palin, Bachmann, Christine O'Donnell "I'm not a witch." haha

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#110088 Jul 13, 2013
Media asked to go to courtroom ...jury asking instructions on manslaughter ??????????
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110089 Jul 13, 2013
Give you something to ponder on before I go:

ALL WOMEN...

George Zimmerman case: Women will now decide

“Black man, you are on your own.”

– Steven Bantu Biko, Black South African Anti-Apartheid Activist

I am a black woman and I am a mother of two, a son and a daughter.

Ask mothers of black boys their opinion of the killing of Trayvon Benjamin Martin and we will tell you what we believe to be a self-evident truth &#8722; that our black boys are all alone in a world of white men, many of whom see them as George Zimmerman described Trayvon, as “[expletive] punks. These [expletive]. They always get away.”

If they survive their childhoods, our young black boys grow up and become black men, similarly feared, loathed, challenged, and always at risk of facing a slew of possible injustices&#8722; unequal access to an excellent education; unemployment or underemployment; imprisonment; depression; suicide; and even murder. For too many of our sons, the threat of being shot in the heart as Trayvon Martin was is more likely than being elected president of the United States.

As black mothers, collectively, we all wish for justice for Trayvon, whose only crime was being born black, walking home after purchasing a bag of Skittles and a can of iced tea, and defending himself after being followed by George Zimmerman. To me, justice for Trayvon would mean justice for all black boys.

There has been much testimony of witnesses for the prosecution and the defense – the parents and friends of Trayvon Martin, the parents and friends of George Zimmerman, a 911 dispatcher, a former neighborhood watch coordinator, police officers, an audio analysis expert, a gym owner and MMA fighting expert, a forensic pathologist and law enforcement trainer, and the 7-Eleven clerk who sold Trayvon Skittles and iced tea the evening George Zimmerman shot and killed him.

In the end, George Zimmerman’s fate will be decided solely by the women who have been intimately involved with this trial.

The Judge

Judge Debra Steinberg Nelson (Orlando Sentinel, Gary W. Green, Pool
July 10, 2013)

Judge Debra Steinberg Nelson is the “trier-of-fact,” interpreting the law, assessing the evidence presented, and controlling the proceedings in her courtroom in the pursuit of justice.

The Jury

The all-woman jury is now responsible for deciding whether George Zimmerman is guilty or not of second-degree murder or manslaughter. Five of the six jurors are non-Hispanic white; one is Hispanic. Most of them are married and most have children (one juror has eight children). The prosecution tried to strike two of them from the jury.
Key Female Witness Testimony
Elouise Dilligard

Elouise Dilligard (AP Photo/Orlando Sentinel, Joe Burbank, Pool)

Elouise Dilligard is an African-American woman. A defense witness, she testified from her sickbed at home via the use of Apple’s “Facetime.” A neighbor of Zimmerman at the Retreat at Twin Lakes, she arrived at the scene while the police were still present. She testified that the screams in the background of the-now infamous 911 call to be that of George Zimmerman.

Sybrina Fulton and Gladys Zimmerman

Sybrina Fulton is Trayvon Martin’s mother. After declaring to the jury that her son, Trayvon,“is in heaven,” she listened to the same 911 recording and testified,“I heard my son screaming.” Moments later on the call, there was a gunshot and the crying stopped. When defense attorney Mark O’Mara asked Fulton during cross-examination whether she hoped Trayvon hadn’t done anything that led to his death, she said:“I would hope for this to never have happened and he would still be here.”

Gladys Zimmerman, George Zimmerman’s mother (Gary W. Green / Pool)

Gladys Zimmerman is George Zimmerman’s mother. Mrs. Zimmerman testified that she recognized the screaming voice on the same 911 tape as her son’s. When asked how she could be sure, she said:“Because it’s my son.”

DITCH MITCH

continued:
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110090 Jul 13, 2013
continued:

Rachel Jeantel

Rachel Jeantel (Jacob Langston / The Associated Press)

Rachel Jeantel is a 19-year-old, African-American woman. She met Trayvon Martin in the second grade and was the last person to speak with him before George Zimmerman shot and killed him. In her testimony, Jeantel said that Martin told her “a man was watching him.” She said that she told him to run, but he told her he was close to his father’s fiancé’s house. When she called Martin back, she said that Martin told her,“The [n-word]” is behind me. Jeantel testified that Martin told her that he would run home and then the phone went dead.

My Washington Post colleague Vanessa Williams pointed out that “Jeantel’s blunt, urban teenager demeanor … irritated some in the courtroom, including attorneys on both sides who at times acted as if she were speaking in tongues….” I found defense attorney Don West’s cross examination of Jeantel to smack of condescension and elitism.

Crime Scene Technician Diana Smith holding the gun that was used by George Zimmerman to shoot Trayvon Martin (Credit: AP Photo/Orlando Sentinel, Gary W. Green)

Diana Smith

Diana Smith is a crime scene technician for the Sanford Police Department and a prosecution witness. Through her testimony, jurors were shown a bag of Skittles and a can of Arizona Iced Tea, the items Martin bought at a 7-Eleven on the night he was killed. It has been reported that “[t]he six female jurors paid close attention as Smith held up the firearm that belonged to Zimmerman – the same one used to fatally shoot the 17-year-old.”

In “George Zimmerman’s jury of peers,” Washington Post columnist Kathleen Parker asked,“Do gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation and so on matter when it comes to judging one another?”
My answer to this question is yes.

It’s the reason that African Americans and women fought for the legal right to be included on criminal juries. Jury duty is a right, requirement and privilege of citizenship. Justice cannot be served unless juries and the entire criminal justice system reflect a cross-section of the community.

Collectively, the women who will decide George Zimmerman’s fate are exactly that. Some are white; some are African American; some are Hispanic; many of them are married; some are not. Some of them are mothers; at least one has a graduate degree while another is a 19-year-old high school student.
The one thing that they all have in common in their “femaleness” is knowing and understanding that it is possible, and indeed plausible, to be profiled based upon immutable characteristics like race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or even age.

The American poet Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz once said,“Every white man in this country has been raised with a false sense of power.” I don’t agree with the broad strokes of her sentiment, but it is through the lens of history that tells us that there are some white men who fit the bill that the all female jury will decide, based upon the facts, whether Zimmerman acted in self-defense when he shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

The mothers of black boys are watching and praying that justice is served. Our sons have the same potential for greatness as others yet their inability to defend themselves against assumptions that lead to profiling keep killing them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-p...

Manslaughter conviction at least. Justice for Trayvon.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110091 Jul 13, 2013
Off to get a plate of food across the street at my niece's BBQ then off to get ice cream and enjoy the beautiful KENTUCKY evening.

Have fun with the queen loon and her circus socks. I will check in for big laughs later.

DITCH MITCH

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#110092 Jul 13, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
There is nothing I repeat nothing George Zimmerman or his defense team can say that can justify the taking of Travon Martins LIFE!
Everyone deserves a chance at life at the very least,
Not to be destroyed at 17 years of age by a self-proclaimed community watch person?
Talk about perceptions? A suspicious teenager...we all
were suspicious teenagers.
I spent most of my youth trying to figure out how to get away with something.
This child was just walking home for the convenient store.
What would you have done? RAN?
Come on...you all are better people than that!
PEACE
tofy
As always, we agree. There is no justification for Zimmermans behavior and someones child is dead because of his assumptions and actions. Period.
If it were any one of these robot conservatives children, they would feel much differently about the chain of events. Guarantee you that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 8 min Jennifer Renee 19,427
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Mike Duquette 135,168
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 9 min Jennifer Renee 31,695
Josh Sparks 21 min Wonderin 1
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 24 min Haha 3,798
Warning!! Crazy Homewrecker in the walmart deli! 2 hr from experience 8
Robinson Terrace little gray box installed by a... 2 hr Yes yes yes 37
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]