'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289575 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109665 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Former top Obama aides join pro-Hillary effort
Former senior aides to President Barack Obama's re-election campaign have signed onto a prominent super PAC dedicated to helping promote Hillary Clinton for president in 2016.
Ready for Hillary announced Wednesday that it had partnered with 270 Strategies, an upstart Democratic grassroots consulting firm headed by two highly respected organizers of the 2012 Obama campaign. An important part of the team credited with running the on-the-ground machine that helped the president to win a second term will now be part of the growing effort to advance the former secretary of stateís prospective candidacy in 2016. The announcement underscores the extent to which many Democrats and the Obama political universe have pivoted toward embracing a Clinton bid for the White House in 2016.
Thursday's announcement underscores the growing overlap between the Obama and Clinton universe, a political alliance that had once seemed unthinkable during the bitter primary battle between Obama and Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008.
But after having served as Obama's top diplomat, Clinton has emerged -- for now -- as Democrats' tentative favorite to carry the party's banner in the 2016 elections.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/09...
Get ready losers, first WOMAN President coming...
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
HILARY couldn't win a a mayoral position or any county government seat. I want to see her try though. I need me some comic relief! Waaaaaaaahahahahahahahaa

Dream on!!
OZombies

United States

#109667 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>well, we have quiet a bit tied up in stocks, but
I don't know whats going on with all this "game playing" . I have asked hubby to withdraw and back off stocks but he has not listened so no telilng where this will end up.
I know we lost our butts off when the market crashed in the OblameA regime.. Which made me physically sick though my better half said don't worry. I saw stocks in my
banks go to worthless. Not good. But we are still hoping our investments pan out. We will see, but to my way of thinking we ail lose quiet a lot in this gamble. They are playing with our livelihood.
And nope, the federal reserve inflating the market does not help, except of course in the short term. My guess is that all the crooks in gov will benefit greatly from all the wrong doing going on.
I am ready to kick the entire bunch out. We need real representation of the people and we should demand that representation. Kick everyone out!
Get all new people into the house and congress. No forever benefits because you held a job for the gov. No unlimited healthcare, take the care you want the rest of us to be ok with or be uninsured.
NO taxpayer vacations. No taxpayer jets and frivolous spending when you're NOT working.
Make it a crime to have a relative benefit from insider knowledge ( Plastic Pelosi). No trading the people welfare for personal benefit.
Take our country back across the board.
We currently have ZERO representation. We do NOT have to settle for that.
Our constitution allows for us to REPLACE the government in it's entirety when it ceases to represent the People..
ALERT: The current government does NOT represent ANY of us People.
NEW government or NO government at all.
GET the heck OUT of OUR HOUSE....OUR CONGRESS.....OUR WHITE HOUSE.....because YOU who are currently there Do NOT represent US, the American People.
And WE DEMAND A GOVERNMENT "FOR THE PEOPLE', "BY THE PEOPLE" and at the 'WILL OF THE OF THE PEOPLE"..... SO HELP US GOD. AMEN.
Amen ...!!
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109668 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha! To you it doesn't matter that Martin did nothing wrong and walked home. And it doesn't matter that he was followed for no reason.
It only matters what happened after Martin hit someone who was chasing him? Is that correct? Did I get anything wrong here?
Even the prosecution admits he did NOT awl home, where have you been?

Yes it matters, everything matters. Of course it does. Show me your proof. OK?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#109669 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
I don't know whats going on with all this "game playing" . I have asked hubby to withdraw and back off stocks but he has not listened so no telilng where this will end up.
I know we lost our butts off when the market crashed in the OblameA regime.. Which made me physically sick though my better half said don't worry. I saw stocks in my
banks go to worthless. Not good. But we are still hoping our investments pan out. We will see, but to my way of thinking we ail lose quiet a lot in this gamble. They are playing with our livelihood.
And nope, the federal reserve inflating the market does not help, except of course in the short term. My guess is that all the crooks in gov will benefit greatly from all the wrong doing going on.
I am ready to kick the entire bunch out. We need real representation of the people and we should demand that representation. Kick everyone out!
Get all new people into the house and congress. No forever benefits because you held a job for the gov. No unlimited healthcare, take the care you want the rest of us to be ok with or be uninsured.
NO taxpayer vacations. No taxpayer jets and frivolous spending when you're NOT working.
Make it a crime to have a relative benefit from insider knowledge ( Plastic Pelosi). No trading the people welfare for personal benefit.
Our constitution allows for us to REPLACE the government in it's entirety when it ceases to represent the People..
GET the heck OUT of OUR HOUSE....OUR CONGRESS.....OUR WHITE HOUSE.....because YOU who are currently there Do NOT represent US, the American People.
And WE DEMAND A GOVERNMENT "FOR THE PEOPLE', "BY THE PEOPLE" and at the 'WILL OF THE OF THE PEOPLE"..... SO HELP US GOD. AMEN.
"the market crashed in the OblameA regime"
Babygirl, your credibility,'such as it was', went walking out the door.....you're finished here...thanks for the memories...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#109670 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Funny how fauxbox lemming tools want to blame everything on the President when he never commented again on Trayvon and wouldn't have if they hadn't hounded him at press conferences for a comment. His comment was none other than sympathy for a family whose son had been killed. He has NOT commented it since. If so, post the link. I will:
Obama:'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'
President Barack Obama weighed in Friday on the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, calling it a national tragedy ó and saying that the young man reminded him of his own children.
"When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids," Obama said in the Rose Garden. "I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this. And that everybody pull together."
Obama has come under fire from some black leaders for failing to comment on a case that has become a major national story ó and brought thousands of Americans into the streets for demonstrations calling for the arrest of Martin's shooter. One black leader even wondered why Obama called a Georgetown student who was attacked by Rush Limbaugh but not Martin's family.

"My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said. "All of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves."
"Obviously, this is a tragedy. I can only imagine what these parents are going through," Obama said. "All of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how something like this has happened."
The president was careful not to comment too extensively on an active investigation on both the federal and state levels, noting that as head of the executive branch, the Department of Justice reports to him. Earlier this week, under intense public pressure, the FBI and the DOJ joined the investigation into the Martin case.
Obama's answer also reflects a departure from usual precedent. The president, who was ostensibly announcing the nomination of a new World Bank head, usually does not take questions shouted by reporters at the end of his prepared remarks ó but today, he made an exception for the Martin case.
Martin, a middle-class black teen with no history of trouble, was shot and killed in Sanford, Fla., a community just north of Orlando. His alleged assailant, George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain and criminal justice student, apparently killed him on Feb. 26 as the 17-year-old walked home from a convenience store near his suburban neighborhood to his father's house a few blocks away.
Before the shooting, Zimmerman, who has a weapons permit, told a police dispatcher there was "a real suspicious guy" who looked "like he was up to no good or on drugs or something" and looked to have "something in his waistband." The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to approach the teen, but Zimmerman pursued Martin anyway. He chased Martin on foot and eventually shot him. The unarmed teen was carrying only a bag of candy and an iced tea he had just purchased.
On Tuesday, White House press secretary Jay Carney delivered the administration's official position on the case.
"We here in the White House are aware of the incident, and we understand that the local FBI office has been in contact with the local authorities and is monitoring the situation,"
Carney said. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to Trayvon Martin's family, but obviously, we're not going to wade into a local law-enforcement matter."
http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/03/ob...
Totally inappropriate for the President of the United States to get involved in a situation in which no one has been tried or convicted.

When he made these statements, he might as well have told the world he thought Zimmerman was guilty. I believe it is shameful for him to judge someone without any evidence.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109671 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.bariumblues.com/
HAARP: Dr. Nick Begich says HAARP can be used for mind control...
FROM THE HISTORY CHANNELL: History channel validates Chemtrails and Weather control...
LOL...they also validate space aliens and Bigfoot
The History Channel...where the Truth, is History
Jesus Tapdancing Christ!

Location hidden

#109672 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Ibsaw it! GREAT news indeed.
And just think about the trillions of tax dollars not being collected?
It's amazing how the simple things don't sink in some people's heads.
And who benefits from this?

The wealthy do. In fact, 82 percent of all individually held stocks are owned by the wealthiest 5 percent of all Americans.
----------

Oh yes. You all should really be excited!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109673 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>HILARY couldn't win a a mayoral position or any county government seat. I want to see her try though. I need me some comic relief! Waaaaaaaahahahahahahahaa
Dream on!!
"I want to see her try"
your wish is granted...
Uncle Tab

United States

#109675 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>Even the prosecution admits he did NOT awl home, where have you been?
Yes it matters, everything matters. Of course it does. Show me your proof. OK?
He's dead.... He couldn't make it home.

I don't know if you saw the news? He was walking he and was murdered.

That's the proof.

Chased and murdered.

And you have a bad time with the prosecution, why? Aren't they doing the same thing the defense is doing?

What's the difference?
OZombies

United States

#109676 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to break it to you zombie dumbass, he is YOUR President too! He didn't start shit. He made a comment you repuke lemmings twist to benefit your warped hate and racism. I read every bit of and UNDERSTOOD it. You should try outside your fauxbox brain washing you take everyday. There was no riot when the DOJ sent that group to assist Florida law enforcement. Try reading and understanding what that group is all about instead of relying on your fauxbox, A Lunatic WND fright winged media stirring shit and twisting hoping a riot will devastate the people of Florida and once again you idiots can blame President Obama like you do EVERYTHING else. Especially the failures of your worthless GOP/TEABAGGING Congress. How's that "re-inventing" going for you idiots. You will be doomed by 2014 and absolutely no contest come 2016. I know that scares you weak ass tools to no end, you will just have to deal with it like the MAJORITY electing OUR TWO TERM PRESIDENT. Sucks to be you eh? hahahaha [email protected] the Queen Loons circus socks. You people are pathetic excuses for Americans, Christians, and HUMAN BEINGS. You reap what you sow losers. Remember that.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH McCONnell 2014
Yes, he is my president, BUT I DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR HIM...!! Get that...!!

He is supporting terrorists, ask people of Egypt...!!
He lies and lies, again and again...!! He does anything he wants to...!! He pushes Obamacare, should call it ObamaDon'tCare...!! Illegals...!! Apologies for America ...!! Benghazi, NSA, AP, IRS, etc. You have to be an idiot to take all of this saying Obama doesn't know any of this...right ...??

Don't care for Republicans either. Not just Mitch, John McCain, Marco Rubio and everyone out from the White House ...Republicans and Democrats, CORRUPT, RICH, BUNCH OF CROOKS...!! They don't give a #$%& anymore for the people or the country ...!!

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109677 Jul 11, 2013
Romans 9:20
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
20 [a]But, O man, who art thou which pleadest against God?[b]shall the thing [c]formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

Footnotes:

Romans 9:20 The Apostle doth not answer that it is not Godís will, or that God doth not either reject or elect according to his pleasure, which thing the wicked call blasphemy, but he rather granteth, his adversary both the antecedents, to wit, that it is Godís will, and that it must of necessity so fall out, yet he denieth that God is therefore to be thought an unjust revenger of the wicked: for seeing it appeareth by manifest proof that this is the will of God and his doing, what impudency is it for man, which is but dust and ashes to dispute with God, and as it were to call him into judgment? Now if any man say that the doubt is not so dissolved and answered, I answer, that there is no surer demonstration in any matter, because it is grounded upon this principle, That the will of God is the rule of righteousness.
Romans 9:20 An amplification of the former answer, taken from a comparison, whereby also it appeareth that Godís determined counsel is set of Paul the highest of all causes, so that it dependeth not upon any respect of second causes, but doth rather frame and direct them.
Romans 9:20 This similitude agreeth very fitly in the first creation of mankind.

Location hidden

#109678 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Leave it to the fauxbox lemming tools to blame the President for everything. News Alert!!!
He commented ONE time on Trayvon because the press wouldn't leave him alone during a press conference. Show another comment or link that he has commented on this trial. You losers are desparate to start a race war. No doubt in my mind, I said the minute your teabaggers started marching around the country with their racist signs. No doubt you wait with baited breathe for the verdict in hopes your predictions will come true so you can spin your stories again like the idiot commenting here on gun control and marshal law being the results of verdict riots. You people are pathetic. And you wonder why you can't buy an election. PRICELESS.
How's that "re-inventing" the Grand OLD Party of NO working out for you. Ignorant tool/fools.
DITCH MITCH
Your previous comments proves you wrong.

"Obama's answer also reflects a departure from usual precedent. The president, who was ostensibly announcing the nomination of a new World Bank head, usually does not take questions shouted by reporters at the end of his prepared remarks ó but today, he made an exception for the Martin case."

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109679 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
A~M~E~N
<3
Uncle Tab

United States

#109681 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>HILARY couldn't win a a mayoral position or any county government seat. I want to see her try though. I need me some comic relief! Waaaaaaaahahahahahahahaa
Dream on!!
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/hilla...

Dream come true.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109682 Jul 11, 2013
GREAT posts Cons!!

There is no debating on those facts. They can try to spin as much as they like, but it doesn't hold water.
OZombies

United States

#109683 Jul 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...they also validate space aliens and Bigfoot
The History Channel...where the Truth, is History
Jesus Tapdancing Christ!
I didn't see Bigfoot or the space aliens, but I see every day huge Chemtrails up in the sky. White plane up high every day going back and forth ...!!

Big difference from a regular jet ...!! Regular jet doesn't go that high and back and forth, every single day...!!

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109686 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>That would be pure speculation unless of course you can show e witness to this supposed "being chased down" scenario of yours.
If one goes by what your saying, then all the honest, caring, good people who've chased down some criminal for stealing some ladies purse & then got in a fight when the criminal turned on them and assaulted the good guy , causing the good guy to protect his very life by shooting the criminal-- must therefore (by your logic) deserve to go to jail just because he had the audacity to follow the perpetrator.
I guess you'd think that good guy had no right to defend himself either.
except you're forgetting one thing.....no one was chasing a person who had just stolen a purse. He was chasing an innocent kid enjoying some skittles in the rain.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109687 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know IF he profiled or not. He most likely was answering the question the operator asked him. How would you have him answer her queries? With no specific info? So the police would not know who to look out for ? NUTS!!
I guess now no one had better not tell the cops or dispatch the one who commits a crime is white either, orchinese or Hispanic in appearance.
Sounds good to me, the cops should have to figure out for themselves who their looking for and decipher for themselves from nothing what the perp looks like. That way they can equally harass everyone who happens to be available! snickering.:-)
Do you yourself call what you surmise logic?
again, how you forget... There - wouldn't - have - been - any - queries - had - he - not - called - the - cops - and - insisted - this - teenaged - child - was - a - threat

and the dispatcher wasn't asking him to give chase. The dispatcher was asking him what he could see, not demanding he "go look and see". There is a difference.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109688 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see Bigfoot or the space aliens, but I see every day huge Chemtrails up in the sky. White plane up high every day going back and forth ...!!
Big difference from a regular jet ...!! Regular jet doesn't go that high and back and forth, every single day...!!
I think chemtrails causes Biggoot and the Lochness Monster.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109689 Jul 11, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
again, how you forget... There - wouldn't - have - been - any - queries - had - he - not - called - the - cops - and - insisted - this - teenaged - child - was - a - threat
and the dispatcher wasn't asking him to give chase. The dispatcher was asking him what he could see, not demanding he "go look and see". There is a difference.
I really think they don't know how stupid they are.

It's amazing they're so close minded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 168,062
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 15 min translation 1,862
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 39 min Jennifer Renee 42,492
who drives the black 2 door g6 with the spoiler... 3 hr wondering 4
White Hall on lockdown 3 hr Parent 2
Richmond is infested with Herion (Oct '15) 6 hr junkies 36
Model vs County Schools (Jun '11) 6 hr Student central 23
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 21 hr Two cents 8,351

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages