'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
89,001 - 89,020 of 150,899 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we know? Because people on the ground THERE said it was a non-issue. Do you really believe that people gathering to protest a video would bring missiles and missile launchers?
----------
It was initially believed that the assault on the American consulate was the result of protests that had spiraled out of control. It was only reasoned later that the attack was far too coordinated to be a random act of violence, and so it was declared a terrorist attack. The date of the attack, the eleventh anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, is also conspicuous enough to support this reasoning.
http://macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios/messenge...
if they wanted to attack an embassy, they would

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what he wants, to provoke and lie, this is all the fun he gets. He did say before that is fun to be on topix because you can lie as much as you want and no one takes topix seriously. He did say his own mother died and after while ... no she is not and if I say, "I don't remember"... this guy is real creep and if he is 14 and his parents know what he writes here and it's ok with them, then ... something is wrong with them too. But, liberals have no morals, no scruples, no family value, no respect for anyone. They all feed on lies.
...like Obama, Hillary, Holder..."I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW"...but, they all know how to protect and apologize to Muslim terrorists and let the Americans dye...this people are sick!
..........LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ..........
child murder is a psychosis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
its a running tie between you, uncle faggy and injudment as to which is the most stoopid sodotard demoturd. If Bush took us to war under false pretenses then why wasn't he impeached, why isn't he prosecuted, why did more demofags vote to invade Iraq than repubs,
you are one ignorant libotard, don't know if to pity you or suggest you flush your head down the toilet.
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we know? Because people on the ground THERE said it was a non-issue. Do you really believe that people gathering to protest a video would bring missiles and missile launchers?
----------
It was initially believed that the assault on the American consulate was the result of protests that had spiraled out of control. It was only reasoned later that the attack was far too coordinated to be a random act of violence, and so it was declared a terrorist attack. The date of the attack, the eleventh anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, is also conspicuous enough to support this reasoning.
http://macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios/messenge...
You can't reason with a OBNOXIOUS BULLY PUNK!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't reason with a OBNOXIOUS BULLY PUNK!
...that wants to murder teenagers and his family
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2013
DAMNING: The Complete Benghazi Timeline Spreadsheet [Updated]

Nancy Pelosi's Greatest Hits

OBAMA AIDE: It's Now "Offensive" to Ask What President Did for Eight Hours as Four Americans Fought and Died in Benghazi

The White House appears to be in full cover-up mode over the President's missing eight hours as the Benghazi attack unfolded.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/

SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
THE TRAP: What did Hillary and Obama discuss at 10pm on the night of the Benghazi attacks?
Thanks to the least transparent administration in history, Americans still don't know what the President did during the night of the terror attacks that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other heroes.

What did he order? What did he do? Did he take any steps to save the diplomats who were systematically slaughtered over the course of a 6-hour terrorist attack?

One little-mentioned aspect of the evening is a 10pm phone call to Hillary Clinton from Barack Obama.

THE IRS-OFA SCANDAL WIDENS: Lies, Cover-Ups and a Full-Fledged Assault on Free Speech and... Prayer
Like an iceberg beginning to surface, the lawless activities of the IRS-OFA are becoming more and more obvious every day. Conservatives, Jews, Hispanics, Catholics, and Pro-Life groups in general appear to have been harassed, intimidated and humiliated.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

... IRS equips agents with 12-gauge Remington shotguns

Police Magazine has a report that should be quite comforting to all of us seeing as how the IRS is above reproach and all.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will arm its agents with Remington 870 pump-action shotguns, according to a solicitation request by the agency.

The federal tax collector posted an acquisition notice earlier this month on FedBizOpps.gov . The IRS will close its acquisition request on Wednesday.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/search...
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

OBNOXIOUS BULLY PUNK,,,,,like to intimidate, lie,
attack, brag, do everything to get the attention, but when he/she...gets IGNORED, will get really PISSED, because does not get the attention...!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
...that wants to murder teenagers and his family
the "ideology" of such ...
NEEDS to be MURDERED!

they do ANYTHING that is "evil" ...
That IS against ALL Creation ... mankind!

you are NOT WORTH the lead
in the bullet
it would TAKE
to blow your cottage cheese FILLED head
OFF with!

;~)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
OBNOXIOUS BULLY PUNK,,,,,like to intimidate, lie,
attack, brag, do everything to get the attention, but when he/she...gets IGNORED, will get really PISSED, because does not get the attention...!!!!!!!
you can't ignore me
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
the "ideology" of such ...
NEEDS to be MURDERED!
they do ANYTHING that is "evil" ...
That IS against ALL Creation ... mankind!
you are NOT WORTH the lead
in the bullet
it would TAKE
to blow your cottage cheese FILLED head
OFF with!
;~)
Bullet NO...for that PUNK it would be waste even a SPIT! Not worth it!
:-)

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>if they wanted to attack an embassy, they would
You argue the most ignorant points of view...gleefully, I guess that makes you "Calvin_Foolish".
If you had an ounce of honesty, it was imbalanced by a ton of stupid. You really are imbalanced!

Obama's screw-ups are materializing into a great big hangman's noose, that chicken $#it SOB will try every way he can find to put that noose on Holder soon!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods
then your students need to sue the school for you making them stooopid.

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what he wants, to provoke and lie, this is all the fun he gets. He did say before that is fun to be on topix because you can lie as much as you want and no one takes topix seriously. He did say his own mother died and after while ... no she is not and if I say, "I don't remember"... this guy is real creep and if he is 14 and his parents know what he writes here and it's ok with them, then ... something is wrong with them too. But, liberals have no morals, no scruples, no family value, no respect for anyone. They all feed on lies.
...like Obama, Hillary, Holder..."I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW"...but, they all know how to protect and apologize to Muslim terrorists and let the Americans dye...this people are sick!
he is only 14 mentally, has no life as an adult, and raises goats for sale in gay culture,
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
he is only 14 mentally, has no life as an adult, and raises goats for sale in gay culture,
...teeheehee...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep seeing you post about this protection from Obama of Muslim terrorist. First under Obama there have been more targeted kills then Bush ever ordered. Second, you did hear about Obama sending in the Seals to kill Bin Laden?
Why must you post so many lies that you simply dream up in your mind and have NO proof of?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Benghazi Report – CBS: State Dept. Patrick Kennedy Gave “Stand Down/Hold” Order… Claim “we’re not lying, just idiots”..

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/1...

Claim “we’re not lying, just idiots”

IDIOTS ... just WHAT we have been calling the libTARDS for months!:)

and LYING to "cover UP" their IDIOCY!

Good Night GOOD Guys!
Had a GREAT weekend ... w/Friends & FAMILY! <3

Going to call it 'done'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

GOT to DO THIS one: ;~)
``````````
I recognize that there’s a series of conspiracy theories Republicans have been spinning about it since the time it happened.” He then added,“The question here is not what happened that night.”

... asked whether Obama was in the Situation Room.“I don’t remember what room the President was in on that night,” shot back Pfeiffer,

“and that’s a largely irrelevant fact.”[HUH? WHY is he the USURPING "alien" pResident ... THEN?]

Wallace continued to press the point, and Pfeiffer continued to evade.

~~White House spokesman Dan Pfeiffer was asked by Chris Wallace where in the White House President Obama was during the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi that killed four Americans.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/05/wh-irrelevan...
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I keep seeing you post about this protection from Obama of Muslim terrorist. First under Obama there have been more targeted kills then Bush ever ordered. Second, you did hear about Obama sending in the Seals to kill Bin Laden?
Why must you post so many lies that you simply dream up in your mind and have NO proof of?
Where was Obama for 8 hours during Benghazi attack...9/11/2012---11 anniversary of 9/11/2001?
Why that night is secret? You didn't see $70,000.00 Pakistani add apologizing to Muslims?
Why did 4 brave Americans have to die that night?
What lies...? What Benghazi has to do with YouTube video? Liars are Obama, Hillary, Holder ...
No one knows what happened that night...ask those 3 lying weasels !!!!!!!!!!
You're very ignorant individual !!!!!!!!!!

Go talk to wtf, uncle tubby and other liberal losers!
IND

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
... IRS equips agents with 12-gauge Remington shotguns
Police Magazine has a report that should be quite comforting to all of us seeing as how the IRS is above reproach and all.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will arm its agents with Remington 870 pump-action shotguns, according to a solicitation request by the agency.
The federal tax collector posted an acquisition notice earlier this month on FedBizOpps.gov . The IRS will close its acquisition request on Wednesday.
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/search...
you a rep you suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richmond News, Events & Info