'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 189802 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#100292 May 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Are we on the same subject here? Are you talking about Rand Paul or Benghazi. What "Benghazi wording thing?"
Goddam son, if you can't hunt with the big dogs, stay on the porch, and lick your iddy biddy nuts
Jay

Paris, TN

#100293 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Meant to say hello earlier Jay! Glad to see you here too :-). Was just recalling when we were all in Hiden. Seems long ago. Guess time flys.
Anyway, glad you're here still. What happened to KYMI ? Still around?
**********

Hi E... same here. Oh yeah, I come and go in this room. Some times it's nuts in here and I leave. Some in here post some good stuff that I like to read......others I skim over.

I do not know about KYMI. Haven't seen that in awhile.

8)
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100294 May 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think E...when they can't explain what this administration is doing, they just attack, everyone of this liberal comatose losers!
-F&F
-Benghazi
-AP
-IRS
This is the most poor excuse for a president, and crooks & criminals all over this administration!
Obama should be impeached, so many to resign and jail.........
KNOW NOTHING, HEAR NOTHING, SEE NOTHING...
The most transparent administration in U.S. history ... didn't know we have Casper for president! Obama was going to fix the government or to destroy America from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave?
yes he should be. And ever since you first said "hear nothing, see nothing, know nothing", I get an image of those 3 monkeys who uses their hands to cover up parts they are blind to, which are: hear no evil, see no evil, say (or tell) no evil !! It's the exact thing you're saying. Haha! My sister has those 3 dumb monkeys sitting on a shelf in, of all places, her bathroom! Haha!
Every time I think of the O now, since I heard you say that, see her monkeys.....ha ha ha !!

Yea, I can't think of a thing he said he'd do and has done that has meant anything to anyone.
But I did think after all this time he'd have enough professional coaching to give a talk that sounded like it came from his head & his mouth rather than something written by someone else being read from a TelePrompTer. And not being read at all well at that. That is disappointing to see. I mean speaking is the easiest thing we do but he has t mastered it yet. Sad. Pitiful and sad.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100295 May 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary will not even get close to nomination!
Breck Boy will stomp all over that dream!
I doubt he would even share a ticket with her She's POISON!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N6blgjF6UkUXX
Is the text from the filibuster in here somewhere??

Seems Jay can't keep up with what's going in her. You're starting to divert your own party. See how simple minded you people are??
Syl

Ashland, KY

#100296 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have much time, and none of you have enough balls to give a date when all this will happen.
Guess you can just keep typing bullshit til Hillary is elected. I'm sure you'll start all over with her.
We'll laugh at you as much then as we do now.
You all are cheap knock offs of Sylvia Brown.... You're always wrong in your predictions.
Takes time. 1973, Watergate scandal took place and it took a year for the investigation .Then president Nixon resigned. REMEMBER??????
Uncle Tab

United States

#100297 May 17, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
1973, Watergate scandal took one year of investigating before the hearings were held. Then a president resigned. Takes time buddy boy, takes time.
They had something to investigate there.

There's nothing here..... NOTHING directly connecting Obama to this. Nixon was connected very soon afterwards. Huge difference.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100298 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddam son, if you can't hunt with the big dogs, stay on the porch, and lick your iddy biddy nuts
WE've been running with the BIG dogs for years ...
It's you lil "whiny pups" ...
that can't KEEP UP!

I Can Run With The Big Dogs
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100299 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you're a psychologist?
here sodotard, does this help? baaaaaaaaaaa
==========
Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill

Based on thousands of cases!

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100300 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They had something to investigate there.
There's nothing here..... NOTHING directly connecting Obama to this. Nixon was connected very soon afterwards. Huge difference.
I have a real hard time believing you are not posting your retardation as actual thoughts but rather more likely argumentative points. There is no possible way any human being can be as stupid as you demonstrate and still be able to type.

baaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100301 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the text from the filibuster in here somewhere??
Seems Jay can't keep up with what's going in her. You're starting to divert your own party. See how simple minded you people are??
If you are actually posting inherent thoughts you are in desperate need of psychiatric counseling because it is absolutely unbelievable you or anybody else can actually be as stupid as you are. Please, take the IQ test, I will pay for it!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100302 May 17, 2013
I hear the head of the IRS seems to have a hard time with the term "Target" even though he is the head of the group of nuts who "targeted innocent people for no good reason"! Ya know, do as I say, not as I DO!!....right..... Gotcha!!

The nat'l Finance Co. Chair is on TV telling about his TWO audits. Audits in which his corp owed nothing to them. In fact IRS owed the company money. BUT they had to spend about 80,000 in legal fees for this scandalous bull crap. I think the IRS should have to reimburse but you know that will never happen.
I just wonder how many big wallets that got hit will be pushing back to have IRS removed?

Shameful, sad and plain pitiful for America. Pitiful.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100303 May 17, 2013
U.S. Military Grants Itself the Authority to Deploy Troops in American Cities Without Presidential or Local Approval

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/u-s-mil...
Uncle Tab

United States

#100304 May 17, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a real hard time believing you are not posting your retardation as actual thoughts but rather more likely argumentative points. There is no possible way any human being can be as stupid as you demonstrate and still be able to type.
baaaaaaaaaa
Yet you still post to me endlessly??

Makes perfect republican sense.

Since: Dec 11

.

#100305 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They had something to investigate there.
There's nothing here..... NOTHING directly connecting Obama to this. Nixon was connected very soon afterwards. Huge difference.
Nixon manned up and took the bullet, Obama will run like he just boosted a new pair of shoes! Then every Dimocrat in DC will try and sweep his trail. Just like you do here....it isn't working.
Jay

Paris, TN

#100306 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the text from the filibuster in here somewhere??
Seems Jay can't keep up with what's going in her. You're starting to divert your own party. See how simple minded you people are??
**********

It's not Ari that's confusing. You spring from one thing to another and you digress, too. Answer the question. Is it Rand Paul mentioning drones or is it about Benghazi? How hard is that to answer?
Uncle Tab

United States

#100307 May 17, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are actually posting inherent thoughts you are in desperate need of psychiatric counseling because it is absolutely unbelievable you or anybody else can actually be as stupid as you are. Please, take the IQ test, I will pay for it!
Over and over and over.

Heh
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100308 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They had something to investigate there.
There's nothing here..... NOTHING directly connecting Obama to this. Nixon was connected very soon afterwards. Huge difference.
this leader IS "there"
on the same scale Nixon WAS!

The problem IS ...
the BIG 0 should have been "leading" ...
BUT
he went to sleep or something ...

and left it to subordinates ...

IT falls in his lap ...
Nixon WAS the gentleman and TOOK the responsibility
to keep this Country intact!

the 0 is not even accepting ANY blame ...
he's passing the buck!
the BUCK STOPS at his desk!
his own words!

he's saying there is NO there ... there!
just like clinton ...
what is ... IS!
a play on words that you dwibTARDS FALL FOR!

BULLCHIT!

People with "intelligence"
can
SEE
that!

dwibTARDS can NOT!

They may ... BUT WILL NOT admit it!
Therefore their "ignorance" is in PLAY!

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#100309 May 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think E...when they can't explain what this administration is doing, they just attack, everyone of this liberal comatose losers!
-F&F
-Benghazi
-AP
-IRS
This is the most poor excuse for a president, and crooks & criminals all over this administration!
Obama should be impeached, so many to resign and jail.........
KNOW NOTHING, HEAR NOTHING, SEE NOTHING...
The most transparent administration in U.S. history ... didn't know we have Casper for president! Obama was going to fix the government or to destroy America from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave?
-patient neglect at Walter Reed
-US Attorny firings
-Libby/ Plame (Outing CIA agent)
-Iraq
-Afghanistan
-Iran saber rattling
-North Korea mishandling nuclear issue
-War on Terror failure to capture Bin Laden
-Civilian contractors in Iraq
-Military Commissions Act
-Hurricane Katrina
-NSA warrantless wiretapping
-SWIFT international money transfers
-Black sites and rendition
-DHS boondoggle
-K Street lobbyists buying government
-Dusty Foggo
-Duke Cunningham
-Tom DeLay
-Mark Foley
-Cheney Energy task Force
-Tax cuts for the rich
-Global warming
-Terri Schiavo
-Big budget deficits and vastly increased national debt
-Stacking of SCOTUS with right wing conservatives Roberts and Alito
-Medicare Part D
-Doug Feith
-2000 Election stolen
-2004 Election stolen
-9/11 Commission limitation and manipulation
-9/11 Commission’s recommendations delayed implementation
- Inaction on Israeli-Palestinian peace process

THAT WAS the most poor excuse for a president
Uncle Tab

United States

#100310 May 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon manned up and took the bullet, Obama will run like he just boosted a new pair of shoes! Then every Dimocrat in DC will try and sweep his trail. Just like you do here....it isn't working.
Nixon was directly involved, Obama isn't directly invoked.

Why haven't you posted the filibuster text like you said you were going to??

American crackhead just mentioned how important wording is..... And the filibuster wording is very important. You're backing out now?? What are you hiding??

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#100311 May 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
It's not Ari that's confusing. You spring from one thing to another and you digress, too. Answer the question. Is it Rand Paul mentioning drones or is it about Benghazi? How hard is that to answer?
Jesus Christ on a stick ...will you please quik stroking Ari, it's embarrassing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr JAX RuLz IDOL 33,774
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr JAX RuLz IDOL 21,886
New Investigation for Jesse 1 hr lmao 287
Is Whiskey Barrel staying closed? 1 hr truth 9
Wally & Becky 2 hr Corvette 1
I Am in An Ungodly Amount of Pain. 2 hr Edward Hieronymus 512
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr chinwendu1 142,309
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages