'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#99796 May 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you to "USE a REGISTERED ACCOUNT" here today!
anyone can use the same account name as a grey box!
USE IT, if it is yours USE IT!
IF you can't use it tell us why?
Is there an excuse/reason you can't?
Quit talking circles around something so simple...
I did use it. Proved you to be nothing but a liar..... Again.

I don't have to use it. Seems like it drives you nuts that I don't.

So tell us all Gayto (I'm stealing that for a post or two Calvin, cause it really does fit here) why are you trying to get men on a site like this to PM you and to use registered names? What is this fascination you have with men?? Why do you mention homosexual remarks in some of your posts?

Why did you name yourself after a homosexual??

Jumped right out if the closet huh?? Or are you still lying about your lifestyle??

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#99797 May 15, 2013
today was the last day of school...4.0...you guys all proud of me?
but still tired and sleepy, you idiots are going to start seeing a lot more of me, earlier...and later...curb your enthusiasm
goodnight

#99798 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say you are Uncle Tabitha?
If not then why bother to reply to me?
Hmmm...it's a mystery, isn't it?

#99799 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us all Gayto (I'm stealing that for a post or two Calvin, cause it really does fit here) why are you trying to get men on a site like this to PM you and to use registered names? What is this fascination you have with men?? Why do you mention homosexual remarks in some of your posts?
Jumped right out if the closet huh?? Or are you still lying about your lifestyle??
lo, by all means Uncle...fits him like a rubber......glove
Uncle Tab

United States

#99800 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay!
Hallelujah ... <3
Let us know in the next month when FalseNews reports in the impeachment hearings.

*snicker*

Hey Jay..... Did they play more edited video's to prove things are as try say they are?? You fall very easily for poorly made edited video's.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99801 May 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,Gayto Beck, lose it, nobody cares but you. Let it go...there's a Muslim in the White House, and he's not even an American, and he won twice...(how did you republicans let that happen, again?)
Oh yea, Mitt Romney
He's queer! He's been trying to get men to PM him all day.

Sad lonely homo.

I hear there's a few gay bars in Louisville Ari.... You'll fit right in being some gay dudes bitch.

LMAO!!

Since: Dec 11

#99803 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Obfuscate and redirect?
No not this time Uncle Lying SOB!
All your "Hey looky here and not there"; will not work with me you dimwit crackhead! Look if you are a mental patient, I don't want you to slit your wrist over this. Just don't think you can come here talk shit and not get called on it, that how the real world works!

#99804 May 15, 2013
Good night Unc...I believe I'm gonna shut down my Chakras.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99805 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Obfuscate and redirect?
No not this time Uncle Lying SOB!
All your "Hey looky here and not there"; will not work with me you dimwit crackhead! Look if you are a mental patient, I don't want you to slit your wrist over this. Just don't think you can come here talk shit and not get called on it, that how the real world works!
One if you stupid republicans show this dumb lazy republican where I used my registered name.

He's so stupid he can't see it.

It's not fun anymore..... It's sad that you're so very stupid that you can't scroll and see it.

How is that IT thing working out for you?? What day will they teach your stupid ads to scroll??

Let us all know. We're all dying to see your world open up when you can grasp the scroll function. It will be a magical day for your dumbass.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99806 May 15, 2013
COUNSEL CONFIRMS HILLARY'S 'FRAUDULENT' WATERGATE BRIEF
Clinton was fired for allegedly colluding with Kennedys to protect JFK legacy

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/04/60962/#sF7jPkCOvvQ...

Troy Arbogast 6 days ago
I was only reminded of this today. She treated Nixon horribly for doing the same thing she and Obamessiah just did.

Ghost a month ago
remember, William Safire in the 1990s called The Hildebeast, "a congenital liar".-?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#99807 May 15, 2013
Hollywood should take note, this is Barry's Show now. It is Spring and the tabloids will get its meltdown. The MSM will swarm for camera position, he will hide and the secret service will be blamed.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99808 May 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Good night Unc...I believe I'm gonna shut down my Chakras.
Good Night Calvin!

Congrats on the GPA!

Maybe tomorrow you can teach dumbass IT tech Ari how to scroll. He must have gotten his IT training on the Internet as well! LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99809 May 15, 2013
SGT. SCHULTZ GOES TO WASHINGTON
Exclusive: Erik Rush[GASP... a Black American]
highlights 'I know nothing!' mantra of Obama & Co.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sgt-schultz-goes-t...

White House spokesman Jay Carney said that the White House had no knowledge of the investigation.

Which is convenient, if not even remotely believable.

No doubt that at this point, many are fielding mental images of Sgt. Schultz from the “Hogan’s Heroes” television series, and his signature claim of “I know nothing! I see nothing!” It also bears mentioning that President Ronald Reagan’s failure to recall one contentious exchange is still legendary amongst liberals, while such utterances have practically become a mantra with this administration.

The depth and breadth of this president’s professed *ignorance* has long since surpassed implausibility.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sgt-schultz-goes-t...

Since: Dec 11

#99810 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He's queer! He's been trying to get men to PM him all day.
Sad lonely homo.
I hear there's a few gay bars in Louisville Ari.... You'll fit right in being some gay dudes bitch.
LMAO!!
Exactly what I said:

5 hrs ago

Then SHOW us your "registered" account, no show...then you are OWNED AGAIN!
Because I said to send a PM you must have a registered account! I said show me an account! Is that the same as "YOU DON"T HAVE A REGISTERED ACCOUNT"?
You have a very pristine space parked there no headline, no nothing just a joined date? HHHMMM. So you HAVE a registered account. with one post? only to me? Today?

American Lady...are you watching this $#IT?

Uncle Flabby has an account...registered since March, 2013 and no posts until today?

Very interesting, but stupid!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99811 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
One if you stupid republicans show this dumb lazy republican where I used my registered name.
He's so stupid he can't see it.
It's not fun anymore..... It's sad that you're so very stupid that you can't scroll and see it.
How is that IT thing working out for you?? What day will they teach your stupid ads to scroll??
Let us all know. We're all dying to see your world open up when you can grasp the scroll function. It will be a magical day for your dumbass.
I'm sure he made good 'USE' of it!
:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99812 May 15, 2013
I know I "did" ...

:)
Uncle Tab

United States

#99813 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly what I said:
5 hrs ago
Then SHOW us your "registered" account, no show...then you are OWNED AGAIN!
Because I said to send a PM you must have a registered account! I said show me an account! Is that the same as "YOU DON"T HAVE A REGISTERED ACCOUNT"?
You have a very pristine space parked there no headline, no nothing just a joined date? HHHMMM. So you HAVE a registered account. with one post? only to me? Today?
American Lady...are you watching this $#IT?
Uncle Flabby has an account...registered since March, 2013 and no posts until today?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5Qf6Sv3A9zsXX
Very interesting, but stupid!
Yes.... The one you called me a liar on.

Proved you to be a dumbass lying Internet blowhard bitch.

Anything else Gayto??

Why disnyou name yourself after a homosexual?? Why are you on forums trying to get men to PM you? Why are you on forums trying to get men's registered names? Why did it take you so long to understand what 'scroll' meant with all your vast IT knowledge?

Heh

Dumbass!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99814 May 15, 2013
COPIED from another poster ...
summed up quite well ...
and you dwIdioTs "go on" about Bush saying ...
"Good Job Brownie" ...
``````````

NomeSane
Houston, TX

Triple down on the national debt...GOOD JOB!

Double down on the food stamp recipients...GOOD JOB!

Pour billions into failed energy projects(Solyndra, et.al.)...GOOD JOB!

Surround yourself with tax evasion types for administrative positions....GOOD JOB!

Apologize to the world for being American....GOOD JOB!

Benghazi...GOOD JOB!

IRS...GOOD JOB!

Fast & Furious guns to Mexico...GOOD JOB!

Grow the govt...GOOD JOB!

More entitlements...GOOD JOB!

More golf...GOOD JOB!

More vacations...GOOD JOB!

Special privileges and exceptions for islamics...GOOD JOB!

Man, how can anyone complain? I mean, he's even gonna fix the immigration problem by letting any and all come on over!

....GOOD JOB!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99816 May 15, 2013
HOT-TEMPERED HOLDER LASHES OUT IN DEFIANCE
'I'm not the cause of IRS doing things that might have been illegal'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/hot-tempered-holde...

ahhhh ... poor ba bee ...
he needs his azz -STOMPED- out the door!
Same as 0 and the REST of his company of TRAITORS!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99817 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I know I "did" ...
:)
You can't even type a full sentence correctly. Nothing to worry about from you whatsoever!

The only thing you've mastered is how to shovel those Bon Bons down your gullet!

Oh wait.... I know..... It will be months or years before anything happens..... Right?:-D
:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golden Corral Coming to the old JC Penny? (Oct '12) 8 min hungry 35
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Stop The War On Coal 5,455
doug thomas has got to go 15 min people power 66
Word Association (Jul '10) 30 min Jennifer Renee 19,093
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 32 min Jennifer Renee 17,206
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 35 min Jennifer Renee 28,714
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 59 min put that spoon 81,642
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 1 hr barney 7,428
Police car chase in Richmond? Sat wow 157
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••