'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Paris, TN

#99789 May 15, 2013
Well, well, first time in awhile I've had a chance to listen to the news today. Amazingly interesting!

LOL... the GREAT FOX
and conservative news media have these scandals by the pantleg and don't intend to let go.

You can hear the Liberals' shoes squeak as they try and tiptoe out of the room.

Scandals, scandals, scandals.....the Titanic is sinking and there's not enough boats to save them all.

Tojah!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99790 May 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
USE IT!
to post this shit...
Go ahead....
waiting....
I hear crickets...
C'mon
Did someone shut it down?
Did some big bad hackerer shut you down?
Is that even a viable excuse?
Maybe?
Okay, lets move on for now.
Muslim POTUS with MUSLIM name:
Benghazi Gift to brothers with laundry on their head or what?
On 9/11 coincidence? B. Hussein Obama recited Muslim call to prayer in perfect Arabic and laughed about how it would scare Alabama voters?...and he "isn't" Muslim? really?
No more race card; it's all about the terrorism card now!
How about that "Lone wolf" terrorism theory working these days?
I proves you to be nothing but a liar. No need to use a registered name.

How's it feel to be proven a liar so many times in a row dumbass??

You're a joke!! A stupid joke. Nothingbtountype means anything. You're to lazy to even look for things right in front of your face. So now we know you aren't smart enough to do any sort of real research.

You are too stupid to simple scroll 'up' LMMFAO@dumbass Internet tools.

Stfu stupid.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#99791 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I asked you to "USE a REGISTERED ACCOUNT" here today!
anyone can use the same account name as a grey box!
USE IT, if it is yours USE IT!
IF you can't use it tell us why?
Is there an excuse/reason you can't?
Quit talking circles around something so simple...
Hey,Gayto Beck, lose it, nobody cares but you. Let it go...there's a Muslim in the White House, and he's not even an American, and he won twice...(how did you republicans let that happen, again?)
Oh yea, Mitt Romney
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99792 May 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
Well, well, first time in awhile I've had a chance to listen to the news today. Amazingly interesting!
LOL... the GREAT FOX
and conservative news media have these scandals by the pantleg and don't intend to let go.
Scandals, scandals, scandals.....the Titanic is sinking and there's not enough boats to save them all.
Tojah!
Hi Jay!
Hallelujah ... <3

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#99793 May 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
LOL... the GREAT FOX
Tojah!
, hey Rhymes with Gay...holler back when the Titanic has sunk...

Since: Dec 11

#99794 May 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine Ari in the 38th grade...twice as intelligent...lolol..(like a fourth grader, if he's lucky...(but that's in the future), like they like it
Are you trying to say you are Uncle Tabitha?

If not then why bother to reply to me?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99795 May 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Reagan took the blame like Obama has done you hypocritical bastard POS? Compare Reagan's words to Obama's words and tell me the difference other than you being a fricken rightwing frightwing hypocrite.
Obama: She works for me," the president said in New York in his second presidential debate with Republican challenger Mitt Romney. "I'm the president and I'm always responsible, and that's why nobody's more interested in finding out exactly what happened than I do."
Tell us how upset you Repubs were when the first terrorist attack happened?
220 Marines, 18 sailors and three American civilians were killed and another 60 were injured as a result of a horrific explosion detonated by a terrorist suicide truck bomb that destroyed the Marine barracks at the airport in Beirut, Lebanon.
Did you hypocritical bastards blame Reagan??????????
I don't have to read any further than your fisrt sentence, your a fuching nut and the people on this thread knows it!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99796 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I asked you to "USE a REGISTERED ACCOUNT" here today!
anyone can use the same account name as a grey box!
USE IT, if it is yours USE IT!
IF you can't use it tell us why?
Is there an excuse/reason you can't?
Quit talking circles around something so simple...
I did use it. Proved you to be nothing but a liar..... Again.

I don't have to use it. Seems like it drives you nuts that I don't.

So tell us all Gayto (I'm stealing that for a post or two Calvin, cause it really does fit here) why are you trying to get men on a site like this to PM you and to use registered names? What is this fascination you have with men?? Why do you mention homosexual remarks in some of your posts?

Why did you name yourself after a homosexual??

Jumped right out if the closet huh?? Or are you still lying about your lifestyle??

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#99797 May 15, 2013
today was the last day of school...4.0...you guys all proud of me?
but still tired and sleepy, you idiots are going to start seeing a lot more of me, earlier...and later...curb your enthusiasm
goodnight

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#99798 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say you are Uncle Tabitha?
If not then why bother to reply to me?
Hmmm...it's a mystery, isn't it?

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#99799 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us all Gayto (I'm stealing that for a post or two Calvin, cause it really does fit here) why are you trying to get men on a site like this to PM you and to use registered names? What is this fascination you have with men?? Why do you mention homosexual remarks in some of your posts?
Jumped right out if the closet huh?? Or are you still lying about your lifestyle??
lo, by all means Uncle...fits him like a rubber......glove
Uncle Tab

United States

#99800 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay!
Hallelujah ... <3
Let us know in the next month when FalseNews reports in the impeachment hearings.

*snicker*

Hey Jay..... Did they play more edited video's to prove things are as try say they are?? You fall very easily for poorly made edited video's.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99801 May 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,Gayto Beck, lose it, nobody cares but you. Let it go...there's a Muslim in the White House, and he's not even an American, and he won twice...(how did you republicans let that happen, again?)
Oh yea, Mitt Romney
He's queer! He's been trying to get men to PM him all day.

Sad lonely homo.

I hear there's a few gay bars in Louisville Ari.... You'll fit right in being some gay dudes bitch.

LMAO!!

Since: Dec 11

#99803 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Obfuscate and redirect?
No not this time Uncle Lying SOB!
All your "Hey looky here and not there"; will not work with me you dimwit crackhead! Look if you are a mental patient, I don't want you to slit your wrist over this. Just don't think you can come here talk shit and not get called on it, that how the real world works!

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#99804 May 15, 2013
Good night Unc...I believe I'm gonna shut down my Chakras.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99805 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Obfuscate and redirect?
No not this time Uncle Lying SOB!
All your "Hey looky here and not there"; will not work with me you dimwit crackhead! Look if you are a mental patient, I don't want you to slit your wrist over this. Just don't think you can come here talk shit and not get called on it, that how the real world works!
One if you stupid republicans show this dumb lazy republican where I used my registered name.

He's so stupid he can't see it.

It's not fun anymore..... It's sad that you're so very stupid that you can't scroll and see it.

How is that IT thing working out for you?? What day will they teach your stupid ads to scroll??

Let us all know. We're all dying to see your world open up when you can grasp the scroll function. It will be a magical day for your dumbass.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99806 May 15, 2013
COUNSEL CONFIRMS HILLARY'S 'FRAUDULENT' WATERGATE BRIEF
Clinton was fired for allegedly colluding with Kennedys to protect JFK legacy

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/04/60962/#sF7jPkCOvvQ...

Troy Arbogast 6 days ago
I was only reminded of this today. She treated Nixon horribly for doing the same thing she and Obamessiah just did.

Ghost a month ago
remember, William Safire in the 1990s called The Hildebeast, "a congenital liar".-?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#99807 May 15, 2013
Hollywood should take note, this is Barry's Show now. It is Spring and the tabloids will get its meltdown. The MSM will swarm for camera position, he will hide and the secret service will be blamed.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99808 May 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Good night Unc...I believe I'm gonna shut down my Chakras.
Good Night Calvin!

Congrats on the GPA!

Maybe tomorrow you can teach dumbass IT tech Ari how to scroll. He must have gotten his IT training on the Internet as well! LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99809 May 15, 2013
SGT. SCHULTZ GOES TO WASHINGTON
Exclusive: Erik Rush[GASP... a Black American]
highlights 'I know nothing!' mantra of Obama & Co.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sgt-schultz-goes-t...

White House spokesman Jay Carney said that the White House had no knowledge of the investigation.

Which is convenient, if not even remotely believable.

No doubt that at this point, many are fielding mental images of Sgt. Schultz from the “Hogan’s Heroes” television series, and his signature claim of “I know nothing! I see nothing!” It also bears mentioning that President Ronald Reagan’s failure to recall one contentious exchange is still legendary amongst liberals, while such utterances have practically become a mantra with this administration.

The depth and breadth of this president’s professed *ignorance* has long since surpassed implausibility.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sgt-schultz-goes-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 46 min translation 5,078
Real "Oath Keepers" of KY! 55 min Burzerkur 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min spaceship 136,185
Question about an old comic shop in Richmond... 2 hr lol 8
Richmond KY a waste of space 2 hr Chester Molester 2
Does anyone know Durrane Conner (Jan '09) 2 hr p diddy 19
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 19,789
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 4 hr --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l... 7,745
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]