'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
87,121 - 87,140 of 147,247 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

uncle flabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Get with the program boy! Some people with brain injuries (which would qualify as a brain "problem") have no emotions or no emotional problems. So you could have either or...but in your case you have both! You get a big "F" for today's lesson. Quit pickin' your nose and eatin' it when you are supposed to be paying attention to your teacher, little boy! Pulling that pud won't make any smarter either. Damn child, don't you know anything? Is country girl your 2 tons of fun mama? Y'all think alike and get down with the barnyard crowd and brag about it just a little too much. Are you inbreeders swapping spit and bumpin' uglies? Shew-eeeeeeeeeeeeee
sorry Sir, I didn't know you were funny AND a psychiatrist.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Glasgow wrote:
Weather Newflash...beautiful sunny days in the south...sheep shit flooding in the north. lmao
Thank you for ALL you do for ALL true Americans everywhere, AL.
THANK YOU *Glasgow*
for
saying so ...!!!

"and" for ALL you DO! <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny; I went to the toilet! literally...eat that $#1T!
BTW keep you muther's head out of my trash can and no one will catch her bent over! mufiretrucka.
I can do this 3rd grader stuff 2!
fits you better than your political prowess

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
you probably deficated a liberal. I really hope you flushed multiple times to make sure it went where it belongs.
like the Brits, I refer you to my previous answer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

OZombies wrote:
In Water gate no one died ... some went to jail, president Nixon resigned ...
Obama Benghazi is {Water dam}...does anyone gives a damn, about lies, cover-up, and more lies????? 4 Americans dead, Obama went to bed!
everybody goes to bed, would you rather cut his throat, along with his family...it's ok, you can say it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Your only problem is you can't determine the basis of your prospective in the advent you might happen to over come all points associated with your conversation of which you have become accustomed to. Therefore, to make a judgement on a lie that was a compliment, you are vastly missing the point and origin of all substantial inputs.
is that overcome or over come?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Huckabee: Obama will be ousted over Benghazi
“I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term,” Huckabee said.“I know that puts me on a limb, but this is not minor.”
“When a president lies to the American people and is part of a cover-up, he cannot continue to govern,” he added.
“And as the facts come out, I think we’re going to see something startling. And before it’s over, I don’t think this president will finish his term unless somehow they can delay it in Congress past the next three and a half years.”
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
libsrdopes
"WHAT DIIIFFFFERRREENNCEEEE DOOES IT MAAAAKKE?"
oops - apparently a pretty big one.#cankle
retireme @ libsrdopes
How Hilary could have even said that over the lives of four Americans is beyond the pale. It makes a hell of a lot of difference to most Americans. Candy Crowley covered for Obama in the debate and what was sad, was most people knew it
except for
those who would vote for this POTUS no mater what kind of crime he commits.
go Huck, backtrack before you finish your sentence...lololol

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Obama flips and flops like crack head mackerel!

The Obama administration said Monday it’s willing to subject its new non-deportation policies to collective bargaining with the labor union that represents immigration agents — a reversal that comes as the Homeland Security Department tries to head off a potentially devastating defeat in court.

At stake is whether the department can force agents to not arrest illegal immigrants they encounter. That’s at the crux of the new Obama administration policies preventing most rank-and-file illegal immigrants from being deported, which the administration says has helped focus efforts on more dangerous criminal aliens.

A federal district judge in Texas last month ruled that the law requires agents to arrest all illegal immigrants they find, but he delayed implementing the ruling because he said it’s not clear that a court is the right place to decide the matter. He asked them both to file briefs exploring whether the issue should have been decided at the collective bargaining table instead.

Official "look the other way" policy is now "oops book'em for now", when they allow Terrorists in by dozens maybe hundreds or thousands!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
G.W Bush, highest approval ratings in U.S. history, 2x winner,
baaaaaaaaaaa
1x winner, you know it's true...and the approval rating...September 12, 2001, no one was thing clearly, you know it's true
..but it's all you've got, so push it, makes you look incredibly stupid, which you are, you know it's true
Willie Wright

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I'm new at posting anything,but I want to add my two cents worth.
I'm a retired black grade school teacher from wheelwright Ky, presently living in Ashland Ky .
I was very happy that we had a black man running for president. The more I saw and heard from this man, the more I uneasy I became.I started to have my doubts about him.
Teaching so long ,it becomes easy to tell when the kiddies are lying to you, and you can tell when something is not right. When I watch the president speak, my stomach turns with fear every time. I detect evil in him, and I'm very afraid of this man. I'm afraid for this country, I'm afraid for all of us in the USA .
The stuff teachers are made to teach now are pure evil and it's turning our children into evil demons of hell.
If parents can, they should home school while they still can. They won't let you do that much longer because they can't indoctrinate them .
Parents become aware of whats happening to your children.They will turn on you when they grow up and tell you your ways are old fashion and that is no God. They will be lost to you .
Remember if you read the Bible, what it says about children turning against their parents and brother against brother, etc.
Our country is doomed if we can't get back on right track.
I'm old,and I probably won't be here on earth much longer, so I have no reason to lie to you.
I'v said my piece.Take it however you want.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

1. No WMD's ~WMDS were used before, used during, and discovered by the hundreds of tons! Al Samoud II UN designated, 20 factories in Falluhja! British Black Watch Regiment even found a Russian ICBM!
2. No bin Laden~ He gave that order, that eventually lead to bye bye Bin Laden.
3 Scooter Libby High Treason Gate~ Obstruction and Perjury 2 ½ years was commuted and voting rights restored he can vote!
4. Shooter Gate~WTF?
5. Katrina Debacle~Naggin Nagin and Scary Mary Landrieu were first responders and biggest FAILURES!
6. Abu Ghraib Disgrace~ the disgrace was not lining the bean pie suckers up against a wall and giving them free lead to the head!
7. Gitmo Disaster~Only disaster was releasing them to go back and rejoin the Jihad!(Democrats did that).
8. Black water Security Debacle~ No debacle they are Hardcore Hardass!
9. 2 Failed Wars~Democrats screaming for pull out deadlines and undermining our own interest and war efforts exposed too many soldiers to bad press and bad people!
10. TARP Disaster~Tarp= flawed from inception, not as bad as Obama-care! nothing more than a slush fund for the Democrat Party.
11. Mission Accomplished~ Dimocrats still undermining National Security!
12. Great Depression~No nation on earth has ever “taxed” it’s way to recovery and economic recovery!
13. Dow Jones Average @ 6000~Even after 9/11 we did very good until Democrats won back the Hof Rep’s!
14. Crude Oil @$140 per Barrel ~Democratic energy policies keep crude oil high! Exxon=Jay Rockefeller+Democrats!
15. 911~ Democrat sactuary cities and immigration head fakes make it to encouraging for illegals to sneak in, and some terrorists will get here legally thanks to student/Jihad Visa policies!
"He gave that order, that eventually lead to bye bye Bin Laden."
...WHAT: "Somebody do something."
uncle flabby

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry Sir, I didn't know you were funny AND a psychiatrist.
Well, now you do, calboy. Learn something new everyday! Hell, scooter, at that rate you should be smarter than a fifth grader in about 30 years or so. Good job! Somebody give that boy a 9 inch cookie...something he can really sink his teeth into!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

A Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
When it's over,it will have been to short.[for some]We know the sixth seal has been opened,now the Seventh is about to be opened on us.When it is,that starts the Tribulation times.War, earths destruction and one third of the worlds pop destroyed. For 3 and 1/2 years and we will go thou hard times like no other and ever will be again.
Even if you don't believe, you should be curious enough to read and study for your self and not believe what some scoffers have led you to believe. I will say no more, it's your soul.
I HAVE read the Bible
Reading doesn't make what you read true; neither does studying.
If it defies Reason, it IS NOT Reasonable

I BELIEVE you're insane if you believe that shit just because you read it.
uncle flabby

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"He gave that order, that eventually lead to bye bye Bin Laden."
...WHAT: "Somebody do something."
The only thing impressive about that call was how fast his bodyguards got the prez off the golf course and back to the White House for his photo op hoping everyone would believe he was on top of things. And of course you ObaMORONS yelled "hep me, Lord hep me...Obama has saved the world from doom and gloom again. Let's have another fake summer of recovery party"

Shouldn't you be in school scooter or does the short bus riders get home early?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Vera Mays wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear boy, it clear you have been molested in your life, by someone.You certainly seem not to have been nurtured by loving parents.
"certainly seem" is a non sequitur

you might have put your finger on it
huh huh, that's what she said

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Satellite images caught them in the act! Most all were mobile labs and easily moved, the rest were transported via caravan in many open trailer 18 wheelers!
SYRIA, they went to Syria while USMC were massing to attack Fallujah.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/07...
Many weapons were left behind; most of which wee the Al Samoud II missiles.
lol...death rattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the WMD of Kentucky (wuss of mass defecation)
baaaaaaaaaa
MENSA
uncle flabby

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I BELIEVE you're insane if you believe that shit just because you read it.
But believing every lie your messiah tells you that YOU WILL believe is reasonable? Is that your intelligent argument about reasoning? Damn boy, farmers raise turkeys much smarter than your silly ass will ever be! You need to phone a friend or poll the audience and get some much needed help if you wish to ever get a one-up on anybody on these forums. What are you? The poster child for what not to do if you want to claim intelligence?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We went there with "actionable intelligence" (good cause).
Sarin Gas, wasn't the only WMD! Al Samoud II, and a Russian ICBM as well as Russian briefcase/Sarin Gas kits were found!
Maybe US weapons were found there that were not supposed to be found?
I saw the Satellite video with my own eyes, no reason to make that up.
you DID NOT see WMDs in that video, Ari, come clean, professor...say it.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"certainly seem" is a non sequitur
you might have put your finger on it
huh huh, that's what she said
and you are non-intelligent. So? Is this breaking news, you dumb POS?

lmao
lmao
lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Used Tires (Sep '11) 1 hr jmad 12
Best Revenge on the "other woman" (Sep '09) 3 hr Not sure what to think 247
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 3 hr Racier 7,167
free school supplies 6 hr Mother 7
To All Of Those That Like To Critize Me 6 hr Gacy 92
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr spaceship 129,040
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Gfm 81,565
the Detroit dudes 8 hr OldDays 41
•••