'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190279 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#96096 Apr 22, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
That must mean George Bush didn't pay to have his past rcords sealed , even if he could have done it on tax payers money,
No what it means is there is nothing you posted about our POTUS that you can prove. Just more of your BS slander. If you want to refer to facts than look at the only president to have an arrest record. GW Bush.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96097 Apr 22, 2013
''Finally -- well, he wasn't the president. He was the chancellor, Hitler, decided that it was the only empathetic thing to do, is to put this child down and put him out of his suffering. It was the beginning of the T4, which led to genocide everywhere. It was the beginning of it. Empathy leads you to very bad decisions many times.''
...Glenn Beck, on President Obama's statement that he would consider ''empathy'' in choosing a Supreme Court nominee, Fox News' Glenn Beck show, May 26, 2009

“I Walk On Water”

#96098 Apr 22, 2013
''The plan that He would have me articulate, I think, to you, is get behind Me -- and I don't mean 'me,' I mean Him. Get behind Me. Stand behind Me.''
...Glenn Beck, speaking on behalf of God on his radio program, April 20, 2010

“I Walk On Water”

#96099 Apr 22, 2013
''When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like,'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining.''
...Glenn Beck on his radio show, Sept. 9, 2005

“I Walk On Water”

#96100 Apr 22, 2013
''I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today.''
...Glenn Beck, on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming,'The Glenn Beck Program,' Oct. 22, 2007

“I Walk On Water”

#96101 Apr 22, 2013
''Fall to your knees and thank God for Fox News. Pray for Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch. Pray for them. Pray for strength and spine, and pray that everybody involved has chicken salad for lunch so it doesn't clog anybody's arteries. Keep them going.''
...Glenn Beck, asking listeners to pray for Ailes and Murdoch because they protect Fox from ''the outside world,'' The Glenn Beck Program, May 27, 2010

“I Walk On Water”

#96102 Apr 22, 2013
''Some may believe we're on the road to the Hitler youth.''
...Glenn Beck, on teaching kids about climate change, Fox News's Glenn Beck show, Feb. 5, 2009

“I Walk On Water”

#96103 Apr 22, 2013
''I haven't seen Jesus and what he would do on a talk show on Fox, but I'm going to try.''
...Glenn Beck, FOX News Channel's Glenn Beck show, April 21, 2010

“I Walk On Water”

#96104 Apr 22, 2013
''I went to the movie this weekend with a gun. And surprise, surprise, I didn't kill anybody!''
...Glenn Beck

“I Walk On Water”

#96105 Apr 22, 2013
''African-American is a bogus, PC, made-up term. I mean, that's not a race. Your ancestry is from Africa and now you live in America.''
...Glenn Beck, on his radio show, Jan. 7, 2010

“I Walk On Water”

#96106 Apr 22, 2013
''If you log onto this ( Cars.gov ) at your home, everything in your home is now theirs.''
...Glenn Beck, arguing that the Cash for Clunkers program was nothing more than a secret government plot to gain access over your computer, July 2009

“I Walk On Water”

#96107 Apr 22, 2013
''God is giving a plan I think to me that is not really a plan.... The problem is that I think the plan that the Lord would have us follow is hard for people to understand.... Because of my track record with you who have been here for a long time. Because of my track record with you, I beg of you to help me get this message out, and I beg of you to pray for clarity on my part.''
...Glenn Beck,''The Glenn Beck Program,'' April 20, 2010
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96108 Apr 22, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a cry for help :'(
HELP for WHAT?

What do "u" think
I
need
help
at ???

Defending & taking CARE of MYself!

HA!

Try messing around me bub ...
u'll get a dose ...

OF

American SPIRIT!

“I Walk On Water”

#96109 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HELP for WHAT?
What do "u" think
I
need
help
at ???
HA!
u'll get a dose ...
OF
American SPIRIT!
will penicillin kill it, that's all I want to know
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#96110 Apr 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao!!!
PCN don't cure crazy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96111 Apr 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No!

Nothing ...
until I BLEED out!
Pronounced DEAD!

pUnk!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#96112 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HELP for WHAT?
What do "u" think
I
need
help
at ???
HA!
u'll get a dose ...
OF
American SPIRIT!
Hang in there AL!!! I do not look forward to being by myself. How ever, old age does have some advantages. That s where WE are.

Since: Dec 11

#96113 Apr 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
''Some may believe we're on the road to the Hitler youth.''
...Glenn Beck, on teaching kids about climate change, Fox News's Glenn Beck show, Feb. 5, 2009
Like this?
buddy

Bellevue, WA

#96114 Apr 22, 2013
whats this
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#96115 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HELP for WHAT?
What do "u" think
I
need
help
at ???
HA!
u'll get a dose ...
OF
American SPIRIT!
defending yourself against what?
oh, those voices in that thing
you call a head? take your meds.
Seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 14 min Alain Vain 21,967
Where do I turn 16 min hmmm 3
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 28 min Edward Hieronymus 7,476
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 29 min Lemmy is God II 33,847
Rachel Reed? 35 min Hmm 1
New Investigation for Jesse 43 min Everett 292
people are so blind and oblivious 45 min Werewolf 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages