'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
84,221 - 84,240 of 147,074 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95284
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

baaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, you sodolibs keep quite when you are owned, then when the cats away the sodolibs will play, no comments until after I pause my owning of you,
9/11 was organized under the monica presidency, he handed it to bush, but, oblamer as you know, just handed himself the worst econmy in u.s. history, lolol,
that just kills you sodotards now doesn't it, and you know the best part of it all, oblamer isn't done destroying our economy,
the barackalypse is upon us, baaaaaaaaaaaa
bush stopped terrorism, oblamer funds it, baaaaaaaa
G.W. 2x winner, highest approval ratings in U.S. history,
YEAH!
(Watch this)

You say Obama funds terrorism, please show your facts backing this statement up.

How long will you stall on providing this proof??
baaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95285
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why your so stupid... It's from your mother!
Obama got OBL, many others, but he's a big deal. I know you all hate to be proven wrong on this subject. Now he got these terrorists.... You just said Dumbya stopped terrorism?? Guess he let all the ones who Obama has killed (including today) slip thru??
Makes perfect sense.... To you uneducated FalseNewsers!
Great 'news' site you trolls drink from.
!
so you are admitting to my previous post about us owing you, LOLOL, I just can't take any more humor today, you guys/gals/transgendered sodofags are great, thanks for the laugh,

baaaaaaaaa-raaaaaaccccc-naaaaa aaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95286
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It sends a very strong message all over the world telling ALL terrorists that we will come after you no matter where you are.
Like Obama did with OBL!!
No one is safe when they kill Americans!! We will come after you and we will kill you.
Now go buy your chips and dip fatass and sit by your computer all day trying to turn yet ANOTHER Obama success into some crazy right wing spin failure.
Your daughter needs her meds... Handle that. You should be embarrased, sad thing is, you aren't.
you should sue your parents, they failed miserably, they should have lisened to nutsey poolsei,

baaaaaaaaaa
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95287
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reading all this stuff about Chechen families in the US I can’t help but thinking of “Borat” :-/

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95288
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Injudgement wrote:
What's the Repub leaders in DC doing about the American oil companies getting RICH by shipping America's oil ??????????
.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked a Democratic measure championed by President Barack Obama to end tax breaks for the major oil companies.
Your attack is unfounded, your logic is laughable!
Senator Jay Rockefeller (D)= Exxon
Obama and British Petroleum (*)+(*) But buddies!

If the Democrats really wanted to cut the profits of Big Oil, they would vote to…increase the supply of oil! Oil company profits are so high because the price of oil is so high. The price is so high because demand is so much higher than supply. Allowing oil companies to drill for more oil will increase supply, which will lower prices, which will lower oil company profits!

Who is really in the pocket of Big Oil here — the party whose policies would reduce oil company profits, or the party whose policies are keeping huge oil reserves confined underground, thus keeping oil companies rolling in record amounts of cash?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95289
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ...
HOW do "you" THINK
those boys FATHER "feels" ...???
With the obot admin ...
PLAYING
"Call of DUTY"
out
on
LIVE TV
SUCH "in your FACE"
violence
just
CREATES
MORE
in your FACE ... V-I-O-L-E-N-C-E ....
you "ignorant" peeps!
I don't care what a terrorists father thinks about his son being Public Enemy NUMBER 1!!

Your crazy unstable daughter will be next, and no one will care what you think either!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95290
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It sends a very strong message all over the world telling ALL terrorists that we will come after you no matter where you are.
Like Obama did with OBL!!
No one is safe when they kill Americans!! We will come after you and we will kill you.
Now go buy your chips and dip fatass and sit by your computer all day trying to turn yet ANOTHER Obama success into some crazy right wing spin failure.
Your daughter needs her meds... Handle that. You should be embarrased, sad thing is, you aren't.
Never hear about any Pirates hijacking American ships any more since Obama told the Seal Team to do head shots.
Obama is one badass POTUS !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95291
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attack is unfounded, your logic is laughable!
Senator Jay Rockefeller (D)= Exxon
Obama and British Petroleum (*)+(*) But buddies!
If the Democrats really wanted to cut the profits of Big Oil, they would vote to…increase the supply of oil! Oil company profits are so high because the price of oil is so high. The price is so high because demand is so much higher than supply. Allowing oil companies to drill for more oil will increase supply, which will lower prices, which will lower oil company profits!
Who is really in the pocket of Big Oil here — the party whose policies would reduce oil company profits, or the party whose policies are keeping huge oil reserves confined underground, thus keeping oil companies rolling in record amounts of cash?
Which part do you have trouble comprehending? The part where US oil production is at record highs? The part where US oil EXPORTS are at record highs? Or the part that Repub Senate BLOCKED cutting the oil companies tax breaks?
.
Let me help you further. US oil IMPORTS are at a 21 year record LOW. So much for your theory of supply and demand.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95292
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what a terrorists father thinks about his son being Public Enemy NUMBER 1!!
Your crazy unstable daughter will be next, and no one will care what you think either!
WHAT if that TERRORIST father "wreaks"

MORE

violence?????

you dumchit!

WHERE does it END!?!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95293
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just admit it. You Repubs got suckered in on this Drill Baby Drill. Sara Palin didn't tell you all the drilling was for China and NOT the US.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95294
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attack is unfounded, your logic is laughable!
Senator Jay Rockefeller (D)= Exxon
Obama and British Petroleum (*)+(*) But buddies!
If the Democrats really wanted to cut the profits of Big Oil, they would vote to…increase the supply of oil! Oil company profits are so high because the price of oil is so high. The price is so high because demand is so much higher than supply. Allowing oil companies to drill for more oil will increase supply, which will lower prices, which will lower oil company profits!
Who is really in the pocket of Big Oil here — the party whose policies would reduce oil company profits, or the party whose policies are keeping huge oil reserves confined underground, thus keeping oil companies rolling in record amounts of cash?
We're drilling more now than we have in years.

Big Oil is the same as GE, they go tax free. What was BP's profit last year?? 16 billion?? And not one cent collected in taxes.

That's some great republican thinking there.

But let's stay on the subject... Our fine President is killing terrorist today!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95295
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Never hear about any Pirates hijacking American ships any more since Obama told the Seal Team to do head shots.
Obama is one badass POTUS !!!!!!!!!!
You're exactly right!!

Republican thinking, Dumbya stopped terrorism (worst terrorist attack in history happened while he was president)

OBL killed by Obama (Dumbya did it not Obama, even tho Dumbya was out of office which should make them think they their BS, how could 9/11 not happen while he was IN office and HE killed OBL while he was out if office?? Republican thinking at its best!)

Boston Terrorist killed by Obama.

They hate such huge victories being attached to Obama after 2 terms of failure attached to Dumbya.

We went from one of histories worst presidents, Dumbya, to one of the best, Obama!

What an amazing change this man has made... Jobs, home and car sales, stock market, terrorists... Amazing man!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95296
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT if that TERRORIST father "wreaks"
MORE
violence?????
you dumchit!
WHERE does it END!?!
Terrorism never ends uneducated republican. When we went to Iraq the first time our fate was sealed for us. The WORLD knows we went there on a lie, we should have been a backup to Saudia Arabia, not the leader. Thats why countries who at first helped, but gradualy started falling Off. Other countries knew itbwas wrong, we democrats knew itnwas wrong, tou idits dsmt. and as you SHOULD know, when you invade a country on a LIE, you're going to piss them off.
And when you go on and on and say 'mooslim this, mooslim that' saying that that entire ethnic people are terrorists, shits going to happen
What our country is going thru in these days is intirely republicans fault.
Stay out of country's for their oil, humanitarian help and stopping mass killing (genocide) are important reasons for us to get involved, we are not the worlds police force.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95297
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT if that TERRORIST father "wreaks"
MORE
violence?????
you dumchit!
WHERE does it END!?!
His father is in Russia, one thing I can bet on.... Russia will make sure his father is taken care of. They don't want an international incident.

Truth be told, Russia may well have already killed the father.

You love your doom, gloom, and fear!!

Kinda funny that you call yourself a brave patriot as you cower in fear.

Idiot!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95299
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
His father is in Russia, one thing I can bet on.... Russia will make sure his father is taken care of. They don't want an international incident.
Truth be told, Russia may well have already killed the father.
You love your doom, gloom, and fear!!
Kinda funny that you call yourself a brave patriot as you cower in fear.
Idiot!
Cower 'he**'
I'm "partying" ...

Remember ... ;~)
``````````

Talk is cheap and means nothing except as a sign of weakness...all Obama can do is talk and everyone knows it

A weak, impotent, feckless Obama allowed Benghazi and Cairo to happen

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

the f-a-i-l-u-r-e in chief ...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95300
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Injudgement wrote:
Just admit it. You Repubs got suckered in on this Drill Baby Drill. Sara Palin didn't tell you all the drilling was for China and NOT the US.
The sad part about this fact you just stated, they were fooled by the third dumbest republican ever, 1)Dumbya
2)Quayle
3)Palin

How can anyone ever have high hopes about the Republican Party after the Three Stooges??

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95301
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm guessing tat as Obama was speaking yesterday at the church in Boston, he may have already know they were very close to getting these terrorists, same as when he killed Obama.

He's Johnny on the spot when it comes to terrorists!!

I'm impressed!'
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95302
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
His father is in Russia, one thing I can bet on.... Russia will make sure his father is taken care of. They don't want an international incident.
Truth be told, Russia may well have already killed the father.
You love your doom, gloom, and fear!!
Kinda funny that you call yourself a brave patriot as you cower in fear.
Idiot!
Bomber’s Father Issues Warning To U.S.: If My Son Is Killed,‘All Hell Will Break Loose’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bombers-father-iss...

KNOW of "what" you speak ...
BEFORE inserting FOOT into MOUTH!

~-~
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95303
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Cower 'he**'
I'm "partying" ...
Remember ... ;~)
``````````
Talk is cheap and means nothing except as a sign of weakness...all Obama can do is talk and everyone knows it
A weak, impotent, feckless Obama allowed Benghazi and Cairo to happen
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
the f-a-i-l-u-r-e in chief ...
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/... .(Truth behind Benghazi)

Stock market, home sales, new car sales, jobs, terrorist killer, Dumbya failed at ALL of those things.

Obama did not... Did it ALL with the party of NO doing nothing to help and doing everything they could to make him a one term president.

The only failure here is how stupid republicans are for being racists big hits and posting racist jokes about our president.

You can't change any of those FACTS DB republican troll.

We're killing terrorists while you're still on the republican cuts which caused the Benghazi tragedy, and you compare the Waco Fertilizer Plant to Boston. Eating up what you're told just because its a fertilizer plant, in your cowardly little mind you're all up in arms comparing a big accident on a terrorist bombing.

Makes me really laugh as you cal yourself a patriot.

Nothing but a big mouthed unstable republican hack.

Dishonest and desperate too, letting the crazy goat girl to say you're her mother. Everyone knows its a lie, but you're not about truth at all... You are the same as all republicans.... A worthless mess.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95304
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We're drilling more now than we have in years.
Big Oil is the same as GE, they go tax free. What was BP's profit last year?? 16 billion?? And not one cent collected in taxes.
That's some great republican thinking there.
But let's stay on the subject... Our fine President is killing terrorist today!!
That's Obamas Team dude!
not Republican!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
the Detroit dudes 43 min Ashen 30
Any combat veterans out there? (Aug '13) 1 hr KYGomer 83
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr aWitchintheWoods 129,003
To All Of Those That Like To Critize Me 2 hr translation 76
A Response to --S-e-r-i-o-u-s- l-y-- 2 hr Racier 12
Who will be the next Madison County Sheriff in ... 2 hr its true 767
good landscaper needed 2 hr Diva 4
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 28,167
josh hensley Tue Deja 80
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••