'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 224783 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#91459 Apr 1, 2013
Barack Obama - Controversies
http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Profiles/Pre...

of the ...

F-a-i-l-u-r-e --in-- c-h-i-e-f

PLUS more ...
this site isn't UP to Date!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#91460 Apr 1, 2013
itune in wrote:
NEWS ALERT: Local TX & CO white supremacists...aka, aryan nation brotherhood has started their murderous campaign against gov't officials.
Obama should drone them or have Seal Team 6 take them out. My President is bad ass and does not take crap from the American Taliban.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#91461 Apr 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
of the ...
PLUS more ...
It's okay the site isn't up to date. No one ever reads your cut and paste crap or goes to the links you post anyway.
TGIF

Manning, SC

#91462 Apr 1, 2013
Who cares

Since: Oct 09

#91464 Apr 1, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Clarence Darrow, I'll be the young one,(no one on this forum thinks I'm weak minded. You can quit playing that game)
You exercise your civic duty to interpret the sprit (I call it 'spirit')of the law.
For now, I'll leave all that heavy lifting to the Supreme Court, after all they get paid a lot more that I do...and...come here...closer...
(C whispers: they know more about interpreting the Constitution than both of us put together)
There you go again, stating things that just are not true as though it were a fact. You ARE simple minded (you may as well be a kid,(poser)). Because you lack the ability does not mean everyone else does. I am not limited by YOUR intellect (or lack thereof).
Americans who do not know their rights, have no rights. I just wrote my Thesis on Constitutional Law, it was a perfect paper (distinguished in all categories). SCOTUS is there to settle disputes, they do not always get it right the first time. SCOTUS can be political as opposed to Constitutional; as when R.B. Ginsberg sat in one of those positions. I begin work on my Masters degree this month. I do not know the true scope of you education, I do know your limitations. A constitutional scholar you are not.

Since: Dec 11

#91465 Apr 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ari!
Hope You & Yours are Good!
<3
All is well here, thanks A Lady!

Since: Dec 11

#91466 Apr 1, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, stating things that just are not true as though it were a fact. You ARE simple minded (you may as well be a kid,(poser)). Because you lack the ability does not mean everyone else does. I am not limited by YOUR intellect (or lack thereof).
Americans who do not know their rights, have no rights. I just wrote my Thesis on Constitutional Law, it was a perfect paper (distinguished in all categories). SCOTUS is there to settle disputes, they do not always get it right the first time. SCOTUS can be political as opposed to Constitutional; as when R.B. Ginsberg sat in one of those positions. I begin work on my Masters degree this month. I do not know the true scope of you education, I do know your limitations. A constitutional scholar you are not.
Brilliant! Agree! Helpful!

I have my own ideas about the sock AKA Hot C, AKA-whatever!
J.J. Walker, weak thinking fool.
Yes U R

Cynthiana, KY

#91470 Apr 1, 2013
Repukes wrote:
I admit it. I am gay.
Did that feel good outing yourself? To bad you didn't have the courage to use your own nick, and stole someone else's identity. But everyone knows who you are anyway, and you know it. Oh you poor self hating log cabin republicans.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91471 Apr 1, 2013
Christianity is NOT a religion ...
It JUST is! <3
Justice!
``````````

Christianity is NOT Religion

The Latin word from which the English word "religion" is derived means "to bind up." Jesus did not come to bind us up in rules and regulations or rituals of devotion, but to set us free to be man as God inended.

http://www.christinyou.net/pages/Xnotrel.html

Just "refer" to this ...
You NEED nothing else!:)
``````````

Christianity IS the most High!
with The Holy Bible ...
I like the Geneva 1560/99 version

Just like America IS light years AHEAD of other Countries! With The United States Constitution.

you dwIdiots want to go BACKWARDS and BE like them!

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91473 Apr 2, 2013
Why didn't Ashley Judd run for Senate?

Adviser for actress says she both Dems and GOP didn't want her to run.[NOT my words ... mistake of author of site]

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/politics/Why-didn-t-...

Have a nice day

;0)
ibcnu

United States

#91475 Apr 2, 2013
I masturbate to the old men on this show
Lady

United States

#91476 Apr 2, 2013
This thread is worn out
demonicRats

London, KY

#91477 Apr 2, 2013
ashley dudd knows nobody can beat mitch mcconnell, end of story
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91478 Apr 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
of the ...
PLUS more ...
STFU you whiny pos.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91479 Apr 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Why didn't Ashley Judd run for Senate?
Adviser for actress says she both Dems and GOP didn't want her to run.[NOT my words ... mistake of author of site]
Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/politics/Why-didn-t-...
Have a nice day
;0)
You silly pos, get a life.
David

Ivel, KY

#91480 Apr 2, 2013
In all the talk about David Maraniss’ new book,“Barack Obama: The Story,” the chattering classes seem to have overlooked the most significant of Maraniss’ revelations, namely that the story on which Obama based his 2008 candidacy is “received myth, not the truth.”

“My parents shared not only an improbable love,” said Obama famously in his 2004 Democratic Convention keynote,“they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation.” This concept of multicultural romance shaped his persona and his campaigns.

At the 2008 Democratic Convention in Denver, Obama leaped into the story in the very first sentence.“Four years ago,” he began,“I stood before you and told you my story – of the brief union between a young man from Kenya and a young woman from Kansas who weren’t well-off or well-known, but shared a belief that in America, their son could achieve whatever he put his mind to.”

As Maraniss concedes, these two young people shared very close to nothing.“In the college life of Barack Obama in 1961 and 1962,” writes Maraniss,“as recounted by his friends and acquaintances in Honolulu, there was no Ann; there was no baby.”

Although Maraniss talked to many of Obama Sr.’s friends, none of the credible ones ever so much as saw him with Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/biographer-admits-...

One Big Ass Mistake America!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91481 Apr 2, 2013
David wrote:
In all the talk about David Maraniss’ new book,“Barack Obama: The Story,” the chattering classes seem to have overlooked the most significant of Maraniss’ revelations, namely that the story on which Obama based his 2008 candidacy is “received myth, not the truth.”
“My parents shared not only an improbable love,” said Obama famously in his 2004 Democratic Convention keynote,“they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation.” This concept of multicultural romance shaped his persona and his campaigns.
At the 2008 Democratic Convention in Denver, Obama leaped into the story in the very first sentence.“Four years ago,” he began,“I stood before you and told you my story – of the brief union between a young man from Kenya and a young woman from Kansas who weren’t well-off or well-known, but shared a belief that in America, their son could achieve whatever he put his mind to.”
As Maraniss concedes, these two young people shared very close to nothing.“In the college life of Barack Obama in 1961 and 1962,” writes Maraniss,“as recounted by his friends and acquaintances in Honolulu, there was no Ann; there was no baby.”
Although Maraniss talked to many of Obama Sr.’s friends, none of the credible ones ever so much as saw him with Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/biographer-admits-...
One Big Ass Mistake America!
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah more stupid drivel from right wing nuts.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91483 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You silly pos, get a life.
STFU and do something constructive, count your food stamps!!!!
LMAO!!!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#91487 Apr 2, 2013
A funeral service is held for a woman who just passed away. As the pallbearers carry the casket out, they accidentally bump into a wall.

They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive.

She lives for 10 more years and then dies. They have another funeral for her and, at the end of the service, the pallbearers begin to carry out the casket.

As they are walking, the husband cries out, "Watch out for the wall!"
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#91489 Apr 2, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A funeral service is held for a woman who just passed away. As the pallbearers carry the casket out, they accidentally bump into a wall.
They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive.
She lives for 10 more years and then dies. They have another funeral for her and, at the end of the service, the pallbearers begin to carry out the casket.
As they are walking, the husband cries out, "Watch out for the wall!"
Funny--the good part is the husband stayed being her husband for that additional 10.More power to him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 20 min Jennifer Renee 37,814
The person who constantly posts about "David" 48 min Anne 7
dreams.... 49 min Anne 24
Meet me! 51 min Anne 25
Thinking About M Now 1 hr NotEdStRanger 102
who's the best rapper in richmond (Mar '09) 4 hr Not welcome here 293
you know who you are 7 hr NSA4sho 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages