'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 244260 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#86357 Mar 12, 2013
WHERE did ALL the lil COWARDS run off to ...???
stubby fingers at work ...

BUT ...

NO posts ...

;0)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86358 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I see all the stubby lil fingers at work agreeing the libTARD posters ...
These posts will be on here indefinitely for other, smarter posters to ...
SEE just how "dumb" the libTARDS actually ARE ...
ya can't CHANGE the intelligence and/or the dumbness of the ACTUAL words ...
By judging THEM that way ...
SHOWS 'several' of that "persuasion" ...
;0)
No worries, you know you'll have that fixed by morning.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86359 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The fat republican chicks here will slather ranch and miracle whip on anything they shovel down their gullets!!
They're here every night, weekends included..... So they need a Richard Simmons intervention!!
:-D
As Jays husband would say, big girls need love too!
OZombies

United States

#86360 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a TERRORIST?!
Then Ill be needing something new to wear that day.
Bigot trash.
You're really dumb, ignorant puke...

Bigot trash, that's what exactly you are...uninformed too...

U.S. Court charges bin leaden's son-in-law on
9/11 crimes...

Like father, like son, but you already knew that! Defending your own kind...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86361 Mar 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://m.cbsnews.com/storysyno psis.rbml?pageType=world&u rl=http://www.cbsnews.com/8301 -202_162-57573065/u.s-official -bin-ladens-son-in-law-is-caug ht/&catid=57573065
U.S. COURT CHARGES BIN LADEN 'S SON-IN-LAW ON 9/11 CRIMES
Hi Z?
Been out enjoying some SUNshine ...
I see the dwIdioTs missed me, and are calling ME out :)

Here "I" "is" ...
Wonder WHY they ran away ;0)
Jay

Springville, TN

#86362 Mar 12, 2013
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my gosh, that is priceless, all of the libotards on one video,
ROTFL, LOLOL,
OMG, me too! I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

The gangs all here!!!!

LOL!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86363 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
How would "you" know ...
IF you're NOT on here TOO ...???
stalking ...
I'm "long & LEAN" ... btw
"I" ain't the "fattening" kind ...
;0)
You're a fat lazy drunk drag addicted idiot republican who makes a fool of herself on a daily basis.

It's been proven over and over again you're unstable. You have posts deleted, you use many names which you've been caught doing many times, you do nothing but copy and paste dumbshit.

That's just a few things.

You're too stupid to realize how ignorant you look because this is all you have.

You will never stop making an ass of yourself.... And that does nothing but help us

I won't tell you to not come back after so many embarrassments for 2 reasons....

1) you're too DUMB to not come here.

2) you (and your kind, racist bigoted hate doom and gloom hate mongers) will help us win over and over.

Thank You crazy unstable dimwhitted RACIST crackhead.

(And we all knew you were here ready Jodi!)

:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86364 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, you know you'll have that fixed by morning.
I do not involve myself in such a "juvenile" action ...

;0)
Uncle Tab

United States

#86365 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Z?
Been out enjoying some SUNshine ...
I see the dwIdioTs missed me, and are calling ME out :)
Here "I" "is" ...
Wonder WHY they ran away ;0)
Like anyone is gonna run from a coward racist from the Internet??

Sorry Bulah.... You mean nothing.

Won't take but a few minutes for your section 8 ass to start copy and pasting dumbshit.

You're a broken record.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86366 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fat lazy drunk drag addicted idiot republican who makes a fool of herself on a daily basis.
It's been proven over and over again you're unstable. You have posts deleted, you use many names which you've been caught doing many times, you do nothing but copy and paste dumbshit.
That's just a few things.
You're too stupid to realize how ignorant you look because this is all you have.
You will never stop making an ass of yourself.... And that does nothing but help us
I won't tell you to not come back after so many embarrassments for 2 reasons....
1) you're too DUMB to not come here.
2) you (and your kind, racist bigoted hate doom and gloom hate mongers) will help us win over and over.
Thank You crazy unstable dimwhitted RACIST crackhead.
(And we all knew you were here ready Jodi!)
:-D
Me dun tol u ...
the ONLY "substance" I abuse ...
r libTARDS ...

Nahhh posting as American Lady ...
The one that DRIVES you dwIdioTs up a wall ...

The reason ...
truth & integrity in my posts.

So I'm pretty careful
BEFORE I push that comment button ...

ya know ...
never pull a gun ...
lest you mean to FIRE it!
OZombies

United States

#86367 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Z?
Been out enjoying some SUNshine ...
I see the dwIdioTs missed me, and are calling ME out :)
Here "I" "is" ...
Wonder WHY they ran away ;0)
Hi A/L...
Some pissed at you for that Obama joke...hahaha.
Jey Leno says alot worse and no one complaints.
You're having effect on this lunatics. Good job A/L!
<3

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86368 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Z?
Been out enjoying some SUNshine ...
I see the dwIdioTs missed me, and are calling ME out :)
Here "I" "is" ...
Wonder WHY they ran away ;0)
Nobody ran from you. They probably got bored waiting for you to stop pretending you weren't here all along watching them rip you a new one.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86369 Mar 12, 2013
Awwww ain't that cute...... Rounded up the "troops" to have the crackheads back.... But only 2 show up.

Chem trail

And edited video

What a crew.... The Three Stooges! Crackhead, Jay, chem trail!

THIS is what the Republican Party has to offer??

2008, 2012, 2016, 2020 thanks you!

LMAO!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86370 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Like anyone is gonna run from a coward racist from the Internet??
Sorry Bulah.... You mean nothing.
Won't take but a few minutes for your section 8 ass to start copy and pasting dumbshit.
You're a broken record.
" ... Like anyone is gonna run from a coward racist from the Internet??..." said spewy.

backatcha ...
NOR do I in "real" life ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86371 Mar 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi A/L...
Some pissed at you for that Obama joke...hahaha.
Jey Leno says alot worse and no one complaints.
You're having effect on this lunatics. Good job A/L!
<3
Thanks :)

n they can't "handle it" ... ;0)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86372 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not involve myself in such a "juvenile" action ...
;0)
Bologna. Lots of it. In your fridge.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86373 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody ran from you. They probably got bored waiting for you to stop pretending you weren't here all along watching them rip you a new one.
I've been enjoying the evening with my family ...
with the younger ones outside ...
in God's GREAT Sunshine ...!!! <3

rip away ... u ain't GOT much ...

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86374 Mar 12, 2013
u r ON "ignore" ...
the rest of the night :)

the libTARDS that IS ...!!!

;0)
OZombies

United States

#86375 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks :)
n they can't "handle it" ... ;0)
:-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86376 Mar 12, 2013
90% OF STATE'S DAIRY WORKERS ILLEGAL
Congressman claims no one else will do those jobs

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/90-of-states-dairy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Patriot 153,862
Best place to rent in Richmond? 17 min Node 8
Guess Who Is Still Going To Be Getting His Cla... 55 min Tiring of This Place 1,067
ballard and turpin needs to be cleaned up 1 hr Step it up 16
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 39,013
How Are You Supposed To Be Happy In Life 3 hr MonkeyBoy 6
Adventure Pets Berea KY Animal Abuse (Mar '15) 4 hr Yes 17
Thoughts of you 7 hr pure 29

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages