'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222448 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 11

Greensburg, KY

#85720 Mar 10, 2013
who's got a 'puzzling' user name?
and 3 adam's apples?
and no nuts in his sack?
devil dan

Broken Arrow, OK

#85721 Mar 10, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
no, i'm not going anywhere
you call me a retard and i call you a bitch, it's different in degree, not kind, I'm no more wrong than you..You treat me better, and you'll find out how charming I can be
You know as well as I that I know more about politics than 90% of all who come to this forum. I won't apologize for having the quick shit answers, I won't take shit from anyone here, and I might respond like a teenager,' I've been phsically threatened 4 times, had my parents disrespected 11, called queer 8 times, havent counted the retards....do you think I'm retarded?
HEY " AKA HOT C" I know what u like , that's why you talk about it all the time. so whats the "C" stand fer, girly?
you advertising or what?are ye young ?
Worse

Toledo, OH

#85722 Mar 10, 2013
devil dan wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY " AKA HOT C" I know what u like , that's why you talk about it all the time. so whats the "C" stand fer, girly?
Someone please tell Devil Dan that Chris Hansen monitors this board. Thanks.

Since: Dec 11

#85723 Mar 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like proving you all to be liars.
IF you could prove me wrong.... You would jump at the chance.
Just laid it all out there for you and you just couldn't do it.
And I just state facts. Something you can't do.
I always ask you this cause it makes you look so stupid when you do it but it never gets old.... Name just one Elected republican who calls Obama a Muslim. As you say.... Google it up for us.(Your words used against your argument to make you look stupid.... Didn't need your help to make this possible but it adds to the entertainment of it all)
Thanks Again!!
Now go now at the Altar of Beck and pray.
Not only have I PROVED you WRONG a dozen times, I have proven you to be a braggart and a LIAR!
obamatized

London, KY

#85724 Mar 10, 2013
you can tell when these leftwingwhackadoodles got their food stamps, they can afford enuff crack to keep em up all weekend posting stoopid idiotic nonsense
Uncle Tab

United States

#85725 Mar 10, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 12 cats and lack of a husband say otherwise.
LMMFAO!!!!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#85726 Mar 10, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
YES.... A silly PERVERT.
Talking about your Dad again?
Worse

Toledo, OH

#85727 Mar 10, 2013
obamatized wrote:
you can tell when these leftwingwhackadoodles got their food stamps, they can afford enuff crack to keep em up all weekend posting stoopid idiotic nonsense
It's called the truth, silly little republicunt. And you're welcome.
Uncle Tab

United States

#85728 Mar 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only have I PROVED you WRONG a dozen times, I have proven you to be a braggart and a LIAR!
You have??

Prove it!!

Do we need to go over the false gun grab again Internet marine??
Uncle Tab

United States

#85730 Mar 10, 2013
Republicans are just lazy!

You tools go on and on how you prove people wrong but when asked to provide proof... What do you do?!

NOTHING!!

All you uneducated idiots are are very lazy and ignorant. Just words. NO action.

I have to bring it up again.... If you really could prove anything I said here as being wrong... You would post it up here for everyone to see. I've asked a few of you dimwhitted to do it and surprise surprise..... Not one single idiot republican can do it.

I mean hell.... You all are copy and pastewhores any other time..... Make it count and PROVE it.

Truth...... Something a republican knows nothing about.

Just out if curiosity.... You idiots say you prove democrats wrong all the time here..... Do you mean that you prove us wrong according to what Rush says, Beck says, FalseNews says?

Nevermind..... We've figured out your problem on why you can't provide proof

(You all smart enough to see what I just did to every one of you here? Nah.... Didn't think so... Carry on. 2016, 2020!!!)

Elizabethtown, KY

#85731 Mar 10, 2013
devil dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Calvin

Elizabethtown, KY

#85732 Mar 10, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Calvin
Calvin Hotchkins Jr

Yes, I am young
Advertising? Are you soliciting?
Uncle Tab

United States

#85733 Mar 10, 2013
Anyone else know the uncomfortable silence of defeat from yet another republican??

That is all.

Thank You!

I'll be here all week! Please tip your bartenders and waitresses.
Uncle Tab

United States

#85734 Mar 10, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Calvin Hotchkins Jr
Yes, I am young
Advertising? Are you soliciting?
You are now the most googles person by republicans.

I told them my name and where I lived.... The town anyway... They went crazy trying to find my house. LOL

Elizabethtown, KY

#85735 Mar 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Anyone else know the uncomfortable silence of defeat from yet another republican??
That is all.
Thank You!
I'll be here all week! Please tip your bartenders and waitresses.
you have no idea lol

#85736 Mar 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You have??
Prove it!!
Do we need to go over the false gun grab again Internet marine??
I will have to go through my saved files...

This is an old habit for you, so I saved them.:)

What will you do? abandon another user name and fake another heart attack?

I am busy with school at the moment.

First thing comes to mind is the foodstamp program allowing participants to buy fast food. I said it, you said I lied.

#85737 Mar 10, 2013
Not everyone lives on Topix, some have real life to contend with; families, work, school, etc.

I currently writing a 10 APA style research paper.
When I finish I'll be here to prove you wrong...yet again.

Elizabethtown, KY

#85738 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
First thing comes to mind is the foodstamp program allowing participants to buy fast food. I said it, you said I lied.
Denial:

Anger:

Bargaining:

Depression:

Acceptance:
Uncle Tab

United States

#85739 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You're going to post something with someone else name who has a heart condition and claim its me??
Wow! That sounds legit!(You understand sarcasm right?)
And in turn, I'll post my "saved files" where you claim to be gay. How's that work for you?
I don't have saved files like you do.... Someone who doesn't spend lots of time here, but has time to save files of people you claim are me to your computer?
Gotcha!! That does sound a bit like a homosexual stalker thing going on there. Sorry.... I'm not into the republican gay lifestyle.
As everyone here knows..... I beat you down with facts you just simply can not prove wrong, your elected officials know Obama is a natural born citizen yet you tools constantly go on and on with birther issues. Next is tax breaks for the wealthy for job production... Doesn't work. They should pay the same tax rates as everyone else. If paying the same as everyone else is such a stree on a millionaire/billionaire, someone else will come along and do that business. Probably pay the employees better anyway. And lastly, I make fun of you tools and the "news" source FalseNews.... It's funny how you're led around blindly with the horses hit you post from them an WND, theblaze/beck, rush, savage.... You all are ignorant drones who just copy and paste worthless shit!
Now get back to your homework lil fella, dig up some stuff from your massive information files from topic and claim that's me.
Unless it has Uncle Tab attached to it, it's not me.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#85740 Mar 10, 2013
Not everyone lives on Topix, some have real life to contend with; families, work, school, etc.
I currently writing a 10 APA style research paper.
When I finish I'll be here to prove you wrong...yet again.
do I sense, american psycho or foney croney? where ya'll ass at? you know who you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sally on steep street 13 min David 6
People selling heroin 20 min Speaksthetruth88 13
billy strife 33 min Local 5
leigh ann lammon 1 hr Mike11 7
EKU Aviation program (Dec '12) 1 hr Inside 18
How do you know 1 hr Running away 8
kendra walling 1 hr thatbitch 2
Any Divorced, Fat, Ugly Women 38 to 48 Want To ... 5 hr As The House Falls 208
More from around the web

Personal Finance