'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
74,161 - 74,180 of 146,738 Comments Last updated 30 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
jealous of my education, shouldn't be, you never even graduated h.school,
only retards know retard sayings that have no significance to educated people, baaaaaaaa, I love seeing you squirm trying to 'own me', still waiting libotard,
Comprehension isn't a strong point for you so your lack of education is clear.

Again..... You just don't get it.

Get back to posting Beck who makes fools of you putting Vicks on his eyelids to make you all fall for stupid shit.

Yes..... You're very well educated.

(Just cause you're very stupid and don't catch on.... That was sarcasm.... Just thought I'd help you out. I feel bad about making you fools look so ignorant all evening)

I know why you're here EVERY weekend night!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

sure am glad the war on terror is overwith, otherwise this might be considered 'treason', we are soooo proud of our traitor in chief, baaaaaaa

CAIRO — Perhaps the most radical change in U.S. foreign policy under President Obama has occurred here in Egypt, where the Muslim Brotherhood, long shunned as a collection of dangerous Islamist extremists, is now the de facto object of American support.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/23/opinion/rog...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

sure am glad this is a lie, oblamer would never allow this to happen and his sheeple would never support it either, baaaaaaaaa

Muslim Brotherhood took ‘billions’ from Obama: Egypt lawyers

Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood has been accused of taking 10 billion Egyptian pounds (U.S.$1.5 billion) from the American government, according to claims by Egyptian lawyers.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/01...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

OK, time for a breather, now all you sheeple out there come to the defense of your traitor in chief, come on now, tell us what a good man and great leader he is,
still waiting, baaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
owned me again, ROTFL, if that is what is inside your libodelusional mind by all means, tell us more, thats why I'm on this forum - people like you, baaaaaaaaaa,
please, enlighten us as to owning someone when you can't even make a point, that kool aid should be regulated,
there goes that concern about elections, you libotards know your consequences are coming, then the Bush blaming will fall on deaf ears,
Hussein is already turning his back on his sheeple, LOLOL, can't wait to see what excuses you sodolibs come up with next,
You post Beck links.... I understand why you're so stupid.

Thank You!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*she'll jump thru this hoop all f'n night and not catch on..... Republicans are so stupid)

Since: Jul 11

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The future of the Republican party is in the hands of Rand Paul and Marco Rubio. Funny.
There won't be another Republican president for twenty years
And Democrats will take the House in '14

"Fool me twice, won't get fooled again."
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

It Takes One To Know Me Lyrics
Johnny Cash
http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/353082...

Johnny Cash - It Takes One To Know Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

... and God, you're the ONLY one that "really" KNOWS me! I 'thank You' for THAT!

You ARE the ONLY One who accepts me with ALL my blemishes and such! I "know" you've BEEN with me ... ALL the days of my life!

AND will continue being BECAUSE I'm not going to CHANGE my "values & beliefs for ANYTHING/one else!

People can BET on it ...!!!

Goes back to the OLD adage ...
That I've USED many, many times!

you can KILL me but you can't EAT me!
[tho I've heard "cannibals" DO]

Too LATE for ME to be able to approve/DISprove THAT, after I'm DEAD tho.

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
The future of the Republican party is in the hands of Rand Paul and Marco Rubio. Funny.
you've ALREADY "been" FOOLED TWICE ...
IF 'you' voted for the 0 ...

;0)
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
OK, time for a breather, now all you sheeple out there come to the defense of your traitor in chief, come on now, tell us what a good man and great leader he is,
still waiting, baaaaaaaaaa
Silly goat girl, we don't have to because the MAJORITY of Americans thought he was or they wouldn't have given him a second term. We must thank you repukes for your clown candidates though. That and your two party cannibalism will continue to vote DEMS into power so we can get the country back on track after 8 years running it in the ground. He will get it done. Plan on it. You repukes and teabaggers are a joke. Now on with the animal noises. I bet you oink real good too huh? lmao @ you lemming shills. Now pound those icons goat girl.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehension isn't a strong point for you so your lack of education is clear.
Again..... You just don't get it.
Get back to posting Beck who makes fools of you putting Vicks on his eyelids to make you all fall for stupid shit.
Yes..... You're very well educated.
(Just cause you're very stupid and don't catch on.... That was sarcasm.... Just thought I'd help you out. I feel bad about making you fools look so ignorant all evening)
I know why you're here EVERY weekend night!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
come on now, r u diverting again???? still waiting on your support for oblamer funding terrorists, I'll even let you have three posts as to why we shouldn't post Beck comments, then, you need to pony up and tell us just how oblamer is making the world and this country a better place,
still waiting libtard, tell us all the great accomplishments oblamer has done in his 4 years, heck, I'll even take what are his great accomplishments in his entire life, other than crawling in bed with hollow wood, you sheeple should have listened to billary when she said oblamer wasn't qualified to be POTUS,
baaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly goat girl, we don't have to because the MAJORITY of Americans thought he was or they wouldn't have given him a second term. We must thank you repukes for your clown candidates though. That and your two party cannibalism will continue to vote DEMS into power so we can get the country back on track after 8 years running it in the ground. He will get it done. Plan on it. You repukes and teabaggers are a joke. Now on with the animal noises. I bet you oink real good too huh? lmao @ you lemming shills. Now pound those icons goat girl.
in the real world, 28% of Americans voting a traitor in isn't a majority, but I will let you believe that, libotard detoxification needs to be taken gradually, cold turkey results in significant emotional distress to the point of self multilation, such as gender transformation, baaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
or are we too late on the gender transformation? I thought so, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
check your history books again libboy, a repub always cleans up a demotards mess, we will have repub presidents for the next 200 years after oblamer is done,

baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
28% a majority, still laughing at this one, LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

ok, lets get back to the real issue at hand and stop all this name calling,

1. how many libotards does it take to ruin a country?
answer, 1, if you put him in the w.h.

2. who was the first black president in the U.S.
answer, not oblamer (that just cracks me up, all the
libotard racists out there crying and jumping up and
down thinking he was the first president with black
roots, and he isn't even all black, and he is the
sixth president with black in his genes,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

history is not going to be kind to oblamer and his sheeple,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

you gotta admit, the Obama Fried Chicken restaurant is stillpretty funny, LOLOL,
what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You post Beck links.... I understand why you're so stupid.
Thank You!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*she'll jump thru this hoop all f'n night and not catch on..... Republicans are so stupid)
Damn old woman, obsess about Beck much? No facts from you. No informed posts from you. Just Beck, Beck, Beck, Bush, Bush, Bush, Blah, Blah, Blah.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
in the real world, 28% of Americans voting a traitor in isn't a majority, but I will let you believe that, libotard detoxification needs to be taken gradually, cold turkey results in significant emotional distress to the point of self multilation, such as gender transformation, baaaaaaaaa
hahaha you are too funny goat girl. In your make believe world you will faux spin anything to keep up that denial. I already posted all the polls for you. He still has a high approval rating so that 28% of teabaggers or whatever 28% of registered shills doesn't mean squat. Keep spinning little dweeb. Oh yeah, and making farm animal noise like the juvenile mental case you are. You should really seek treatment. I bet you don't leave the basement due to it. You are one sick repuke in denial. Keep the laughs coming little goat girl lemming.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

sun wrote:
Lady's calm down, sorry didn't mean to make ya go of the deep end
I "am" calm Sun!
The calmest I've been in many years!
BUT ...
I "am" very perturbed at the "taking DOWN the drain" of Our Country, by a dissident!

Martina McBride - When God-Fearin' Women Get The Blues[repeat HERE I know BUT worked for where I put it]

Bonnie Raitt - Something To Talk About

I've BEEN "colorful conversation" to lots of dwIdioTs ALL my life!
Tho they had NO reason to DO it!

I'm "giving" em REASON, NOW!
Talk on!

Take THAT and DO with IT ... WHAT you will!
My God KNOWS me and "my" intentions!
That's ALL that matters to ME!

That's All That Matters To Me - Jennifer Lewis

Kung Fu Fighting

[This song]
STILL stands from WHERE I put this on here BEFORE!:)
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
28% a majority, still laughing at this one, LOLOL,
Like 28% of the teabaggers really matter. You are a trip little goat girl. You need some new material though, kinda getting boring with the same ole denials and faux propaganda. Maybe your fellow FEB 13 registered shills will come and help you out. You need it. Now go practice you farm animal imitations. That is what you do best, little goat lemming. lmao @ you losers in denial.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 28 min lol 1,018
liars and trouble makers, post names here! (Jul '11) 39 min smh 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min SNYB 128,874
Verify this for yourself 50 min smh 8
adam taylor (Jul '12) 1 hr wow 12
The Alphabet Game (Mar '12) 1 hr whatimeisit 1,782
Word Association (Jul '10) 2 hr whatimeisit 18,556
josh hensley 8 hr RealTalkwithEdHieronymus 66
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 9 hr jmho 7,156