'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
73,121 - 73,140 of 149,667 Comments Last updated 26 min ago
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

let me axe you a simple question, if bush lied us into war and obozo knows bush lied us into war why is it still going on why didnt he say this was a lie and we are bringing our troops home, and dont try and feed me the horsecrap about obozo ending the war he didnt , bush ended the war in iraq it took 2 years to pull everything out, gitmo is still open, obama is still using bush drone program. the rich still didnt pay taxes according to you leftwingwhackadoodles for the first 4 years of obama, you people are nutz
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

oops i almost forgot obama and his oil crony buddies are goughing us at the pumps worse than they did under bush wheres the outrage
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are having difficult reading the post.
I stated I don't have a cell phone but yet on my landline telephone bill is a charge: Lifeline or Universal fee that pays for someone else to get a cell phone free. This is called a fee, not taxes.
I never stated taxes and I plainly stated I do not have a cell phone.
Is this much easier to understand??
Yes R...it's so hard for Obama zombies to understand anything. Do they pay their own bills, do they know what is on that bill? Do they know difference between taxes and fees? Huh!
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Hey, all you got-dam liberal freaks out there, can you prove Obama is a citizen of the US?
Come on that shouldn't be so hard!
Ummm. He's the president. Usually more eating than your typical job application. I guess the burden of proof lies with you window licking republicants
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Adding fuel to a growing misinformation campaign about abortion coverage under Obamacare, Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.) recently kicked a bees' nest of Catholics and anti-abortion activists when he asserted that Obamacare contains an "abortion surcharge and a secrecy clause" that forces "pro-life Americans ... to pay for other people's abortions."
In fact, the policy does not require anyone who does not want abortion coverage to pay for it. Under the law, states have to offer at least one health plan on their insurance exchanges that doesn't cover abortion services at all. If a state decides it does want to have health plans that cover abortion services on its exchange, and if a woman chooses one of those plans, then she has to pay a separate fee of at least $1 to a separate account for that coverage in order to make sure no federal dollars are used to support abortion services.
Are you really that dumb? I guess you believed everything Pelosi and Reid and Obama said was in the obamacare crap law, didn't you? Oh wait...they didn't read the damn thing and they still don't have a clue. That's the same as Planned Parenthood and Nancy Pelosi and all the dems swearing that Planned Parenthood doesn't use any tax payers money for abortions. They claim that the tax dollars are used for mammograms and none of them offer mammograms. They just tell you where to go to get a mammogram and they are not free! That's the same as the CBO believing the dollar amounts submitted to them by Pelosi and Obama and Reid concerning the cost of Obamacare. They didn't know how much it would cost because they didn't even bother to read the bill but they turned in dollar amounts anyway. NOW the CBO announced that Obamacare will cost TRIPLE, yep TRIPLE of what those crooks.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove he isn't?????
sure can, he was born a citizen of his father's country and not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, since he was subject to a foreign power when born.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pray for these babies.
Thank you.
Yes I will...
Welcome!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes R...it's so hard for Obama zombies to understand anything. Do they pay their own bills, do they know what is on that bill? Do they know difference between taxes and fees? Huh!
there is a fee for answering the questions you have/
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Yes, you can get a free cell phone with government assistance. If you make very little money, or you're part of other federal programs such as public housing, food stamps, SSI, or Medicaid, you can get a free mobile phone paid for by a fee on everyone else's phone bills.

LifeLine is funded by the Universal Service Fund, which you see as a surcharge on your phone bill. Established by a 1996 law, the USF makes sure that people who live in rural and low-income areas, as well as schools and libraries can get phone service. It doesn't make a distinction between wired and wireless phones; you can get a subsidy for either, but you have to choose one.

For years, phone companies used LifeLine subsidies to provide discounted service—AT&T still does—but now low-cost wireless providers can take the same subsidy and provide totally free service.

Here's how it works: LifeLine typically provides a $10 per month subsidy for low-income Americans' phone lines, Fuentes said. TracFone and Virgin Mobile are able to turn that $10 into 250 minutes. The phones themselves aren't paid for by the government.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm. He's the president. Usually more eating than your typical job application. I guess the burden of proof lies with you window licking republicants
Hey Hamburgler it's the LAW that the candidates must prove that they are eligible. But Obama got a free pass. Again.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
let me axe you a simple question, if bush lied us into war and obozo knows bush lied us into war why is it still going on why didnt he say this was a lie and we are bringing our troops home, and dont try and feed me the horsecrap about obozo ending the war he didnt , bush ended the war in iraq it took 2 years to pull everything out, gitmo is still open, obama is still using bush drone program. the rich still didnt pay taxes according to you leftwingwhackadoodles for the first 4 years of obama, you people are nutz
How else can Obama justify what he is doing? It's easy to blame on Bush oh that Bush! Obama makes alot of changes but live only those he can blame on Bush or Republicans. It's alot easier for a LIAR to blame on somebody else then to take responsibility ...OBAMA ~ NEW RULES!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
I have to say its sad for everyone to be beating up the poor dems are retards poster. This poor woman is just like the American Crackhead..... Topix is all these 2 idiots have.
Please be a little easier on them. They can't help it that they just don't have an ounce of sense.
Have to admit it is funny when she has no rebuttal and just types one line replies.... Like she really is accomplishing something.
In closing, be nice to the special needs people here. They don't realize how ignorant and uneducated they are.
just a yes or no answer, have you stopped being a pedofile? yes or no,
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is in the framers of the 14th, would you care to read them? I can give you everything that was discussed the floors of congress!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hamburgler it's the LAW that the candidates must prove that they are eligible. But Obama got a free pass. Again.
Simply because he is BLACK!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And here's your world without unions--- Volkswagen opened a new manufacturing facility in Chattanooga TN two years ago. The workers make $14.50 per hour. Less than $30,000.00 per year. Tell us all how someone has a home, family, car and saves for retirement working what use to be a high paying job before the unions were gone. Wages of workers have gone down in the past 30 years.
too bad, if they don't liket the wages they can go somewhere else, hard working people with two jobs have no business providing them benefits and high pay, let them go to college and get edumakated and raise their own salary instead of striking for it,
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a fee for answering the questions you have/
Huh...right, Obama new rule...fee on top of fee...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
I took your advice and learned that you are v e r y uninformed...
Thousands of conservatives are telling jokes about the #ObamaPhone.
There is one problem with the Obama Phone: It doesn’t exist.
Since 2009, there has been an urban myth that Obama created a program to provide free phones to low-income Americans at taxpayer expense. There is, in fact, a government program that will provide low-income people with a free or low cost cell phone. It was started in 2008 under George W. Bush.
The idea of providing low-income individuals with subsidized phone service was originated in the Reagan administration following the break-up of AT&T in 1984.(It was expanded and formalized by the Telecommunications Act of 1996.) The program is paid for by telecommunications companies through an independent non-profit, not through tax revenue
the moon doesn't exist either, it is just a painting on a hot air balloon,
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove he isn't?????
sure can!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
sure does and I have it!
did u know

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Google: Lifeline free cell phones.No the cell phone for food stamp recipients is not paid by telecommunications companies---they transferred those charges to their customers or guess what, why is it on your bill?
You must be a food stamp recipient or a welfare recipient or low income in order to receive this.
This is an added charge on people's telephone bill and some, such as myself don't even own a cell phone but do work and pay for someone too lazy to work to have a cell phone free.
Reminder, Obama is president of the USA and he can discontinue this program, even though he did not start this program, he is still a condoner and author of this bill.
Instead, his Admin has added almost 20 MILLION more recipients to the free cell phones, so yes, this can be consider "The Obama Free Cell Phone."
It's no more "The Obama Free Cell Phone" than it was the Bush 1, Bush 2, Clinton, etc....etc....all the way back to Reagan Free Cell Phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers in Richmond 4 min pillhead 5
Moving to Richmond, what's the 411? 11 min Hinesville 4
Who will be the next Madison County Sheriff in ... 1 hr Hacker 833
Small Wonders Daycare (Dec '10) 1 hr Concerned Parent 31
franklin murphy 2 hr tree trimmer 3
Debate: Ferguson - Richmond, KY 2 hr just desserts 47
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 130,171
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 28,369
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 16 hr BehindYou78 7,283