'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
72,881 - 72,900 of 151,292 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81676 Feb 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that, too tire of repeating facts that you are unable to decipher.
Please, help yourself, by all means back track the posts and guess what, they will be there.
I remember the list but I asked for REAL lost not the BS you claim.

Location hidden

#81677 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Health care for starters ...so many regulations? Do you know what does regulation does to a business? Why don't you go and research, Obama's regulations since he took office ...CA got over 370 regulations since Jan 1st of this year!
Letter to non insurance recipients is going out in April. If you don't have private insurance, you must be under HMO plan...you're not going to see your doctor. Only HMO doctors. You have no choice. This doctors work for government and are regulated by the government.
Just not true. Anyone can private pay any Doctor.
obamatized

London, KY

#81678 Feb 19, 2013
isnt it amazing when a republican says the same things about a democrat president that democrats said about a republican president for eight years, now its hatred, tsk tsk tsk, what goes around comes around, respect is earned not handed out like candy at halloween, nothing this kenyan has done earns respect
obamatized

London, KY

#81679 Feb 19, 2013
under obozocare you either got health insurance or pay a fine end of story

Location hidden

#81680 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
This people here supporting Obama are most welfare and food stamp recipients and they can't
do for themselves more than that...for them Obama is perfect, unless he gets some benefits away...what is going to happen with Obamacare taxation kicks in? Checks are smaller since the 1st of the year. Obama the liar increased taxes on 77% of the people, but if you don't have a job, then you don't care LOSERS!
How do you know most on here are on welfare that support Obama? I've talk to a Doctor many times about ObamaCare. I've been married to a Doctor for many years.

Location hidden

#81681 Feb 19, 2013
obamatized wrote:
isnt it amazing when a republican says the same things about a democrat president that democrats said about a republican president for eight years, now its hatred, tsk tsk tsk, what goes around comes around, respect is earned not handed out like candy at halloween, nothing this kenyan has done earns respect
Dems ONLY called Bush dumb or stupid. That pretty much summed it all up. Mainly started in 2003 when he sent troops out to look for WMDs and ended with the second worst financial melt down in US history 2008.
screw the unions

Glasgow, KY

#81682 Feb 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
A Democrat died and a friend went around collecting for a fund for his funeral. A woman was asked to donate Ten dollars.
"Ten dollars?" she said. "It takes only Ten dollars to bury a Democrat? Here's a hundred---go bury 10 of them.
Now thats funny as hell. thumbs up hell i would have given a thousand'
mr topicx

AOL

#81683 Feb 19, 2013
http://www.infowars.com/sheriff-warns-of-seco...

With officers laid-off and furloughed, simply calling 9-1-1 and waiting is no longer your best option. You can beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back; but are you prepared?”

“First of all, to me that would be an act of tyranny. So the people in Milwaukee County do not have to worry about me enforcing some sort of order that goes out and collects everybody’s handgun, or rifles, or any kind of firearm and makes them turn them in.”

I believe that if somebody tried to enforce something of that magnitude, you would see the second coming of an American Revolution, the likes of which would make the first revolution pale by comparison.” the Sheriff urged.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81684 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the list but I asked for REAL lost not the BS you claim.
Sure, sure you did.

Poor thing.

Forget it---no can do. Not playing the game. Come up with something new.

I will pray for you. Why, you say. You need it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81685 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know most on here are on welfare that support Obama? I've talk to a Doctor many times about ObamaCare. I've been married to a Doctor for many years.
Sure, sure you did.

Keep on drinking.

Location hidden

#81686 Feb 19, 2013
obamatized wrote:
under obozocare you either got health insurance or pay a fine end of story
If you drive a car you will either have insurance or pay a fine end of story. If you have a home loan you will either have insurance on it or you default your loan. I have yet to see any Repub ever turn down Medicare because it was a government health care plan. And NO...... you didn't pay enough into the program or it wouldn't be broke now.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81687 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Just not true. Anyone can private pay any Doctor.
The ones who don't have the money cannot.....and again, what is this about married to a doctor. Yeah right.

You are too funny.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81688 Feb 19, 2013
screw the unions wrote:
<quoted text>Now thats funny as hell. thumbs up hell i would have given a thousand'
Do you think they're worth it?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81689 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Dems ONLY called Bush dumb or stupid. That pretty much summed it all up. Mainly started in 2003 when he sent troops out to look for WMDs and ended with the second worst financial melt down in US history 2008.
The first melt down being during Obama's term.
screw the unions

Glasgow, KY

#81690 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
This people here supporting Obama are most welfare and food stamp recipients and they can't
do for themselves more than that...for them Obama is perfect, unless he gets some benefits away...what is going to happen with Obamacare taxation kicks in? Checks are smaller since the 1st of the year. Obama the liar increased taxes on 77% of the people, but if you don't have a job, then you don't care LOSERS!
Thats 77% of the working people, Only 52% of the people work the rest draw welfare and food stamps.
mr topicx

AOL

#81691 Feb 19, 2013
“We have a president who lies to the American people about paying your fair share,”

Meanwhile all the people who march in and out of the White House, like Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, apparently pay no income tax.

Even though Facebook reported $1.1 billion in pre-tax profits in 2012, it will pay zero in federal and state taxes.

It's even getting a federal tax refund of $429 million!

But they're not alone.

GE gets the same treatment, as I've been telling you for years.

There are other companies, too, like Bank of America.

It's good to be a liberal and be invited to the White House.

It's good to talk about paying your fair share -- then not paying it!

Michael Savage . com
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81692 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know most on here are on welfare that support Obama? I've talk to a Doctor many times about ObamaCare. I've been married to a Doctor for many years.
People here supporting Obama...don't care which way the country is going...why is that? If you are on welfare you don't care about anything. For you is enough. 47 million Americans on food stamps.
By the way if you're married to a doctor for many years, than you should know ...by the 1st of this year Obama care is going to be fully implemented.
If you don't have private insurance, you're going to chose HMO or the government is going to chose plan for you. You must and you can see only doctors under that plan. Doesn't matter how many years you're married to a doctor? Obama care is going to be implemented by Jan.1st 2014
Government will send letter to everyone in April.
obamatized

London, KY

#81693 Feb 19, 2013
that that idiot tab(injudgement) , just wasting time explaining anything to that idiot
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81694 Feb 19, 2013
This copied from another poster:

"I read a story one time about a woman with a baby in her arms and was pregnant again, asking the doc for an abortion. He told her, why don't we just kill the child you have now and that will give you time to prepare for the next one. She became very upset. The doctor said,'hey, what's the difference, either way you're killing a child'."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81695 Feb 19, 2013
These men support your right to bear arms:

Washington
Jefferson
Madison
Hamilton

These men oppost it:

Hitler
Castro
Stalin'Amin
Lenin
Obama

WHO DO YOU TRUST??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Me 1,591
Anyone know Carrie Davis? 1 hr Limp 1
will blacks ever let it go 1 hr mankind 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Word Association (Jul '10) 2 hr White Fire 18,870
doug thomas has got to go 2 hr burger king 33
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 16,938
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 6 hr Be glad Im not he... 7,315
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Madison County was issued at August 30 at 8:22PM EDT