'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80737 Feb 15, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
"Un-American Lady" Hawaii was a full US state in 1961. Anyone born there would be a natural born US citizen regardless of their parents’ status.
You may want to loosen your tin foil hat just a bit, get some oxygen in there
There is NO bigger PATRIOT and AMERICAN...
A/L is real... read her posts, you may learn thing or two!
frank

Glasgow, KY

#80738 Feb 15, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
"Un-American Lady" Hawaii was a full US state in 1961. Anyone born there would be a natural born US citizen regardless of their parents’ status.
You may want to loosen your tin foil hat just a bit, get some oxygen in there
Doesn't the law also include something about the citizenship of the father in order to qualify? Just asking. Read it somewhere.
TWA

London, KY

#80739 Feb 15, 2013
obama is the most ignorant president in us history, nothing more than a man-cchild blaming anybody and everybody for his failures sad really to watch, why does he sound like a whistling groundhog when he speaks anybody else ever notice he whistles when he speaks, maybe its those teef he got while he was in kenya as a kid

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#80741 Feb 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What's it been now? 4 1/2 years? You still have yet to convince any court in America of your claim. Poor foolish woman.
Who is "foolish"?

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/supreme-cou...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80742 Feb 15, 2013
10 ton meteor - 33,000 miles/hr exploding over Russia ...Bush's "FAULT"...
what

Glasgow, KY

#80743 Feb 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
I'm pissed that Gore didn't warn us about this since he knows what is happening and will happen in our atmosphere and on our planet for hundreds of years to come. He's made millions and millions of dollars telling us what will happen if we don't listen to him and pay him to tell us. Guess earthlings didn't have enough money to pony-up Gore's expert prediction this time around.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#80744 Feb 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Who's Bush?
did u know

Martin, TN

#80745 Feb 15, 2013
If you give Republicans enough air time, they eventually let the truth slip out.....

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/02/15/...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80746 Feb 15, 2013
Dr. Benjamin Carson tonight, on Hannity...
Author of a book "America the beautiful"...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80747 Feb 15, 2013
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Bush?
...don't know...ask liberals ..
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80748 Feb 15, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pissed that Gore didn't warn us about this since he knows what is happening and will happen in our atmosphere and on our planet for hundreds of years to come. He's made millions and millions of dollars telling us what will happen if we don't listen to him and pay him to tell us. Guess earthlings didn't have enough money to pony-up Gore's expert prediction this time around.
You should be even more pissed that HYPOCRITE Gore sold his cable station to Al Jazeera, for a $100 million...O~~~I~~~L MONEY!!!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#80749 Feb 15, 2013
did u know wrote:
If you give Republicans enough air time, they eventually let the truth slip out.....
http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/02/15/...
I don't go to your silly youtube links but it's funny how you never notice the airtime that democrats refuse to give to important issues that the citizens deserve to know about. Benghazi was just another bump in the road and not worth the mainstream medias time. The democrat Senator that had sex with child prostitutes. No biggie. But look out America...warning, danger, high alert...Rubio sipped water during a speech and now his political career is ruined. Stellar news reporting, huh?

With every post...you prove yourself to be a bigger dumb ass than your previous post. You bore us. zzzzzzzzzzzz
liberal

Hyden, KY

#80750 Feb 15, 2013
answer the bush never became a tree.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80751 Feb 15, 2013
The decision of the Supreme Court will be released on Tuesday

Taitz has asked for expedited default judgment and post judgment discovery in this case out of fear that any records on hand at the Social Security office will be destroyed when George W. Bush-appointed Commissioner Michael Astrue leaves office in February.

Records that might have proven Obama’s Selective Service registration was a forgery were destroyed in 2009 after Bush-appointed Selective Service Director William Chatfield resigned, Taitz alleges.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#80755 Feb 15, 2013

Brush mountain Ky

#80756 Feb 15, 2013
Who has the world surrounded?
http://blog.hiddenharmonies.org/2010/08/map-o...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80757 Feb 15, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Trying to CHANGE the subject ...???

Brush mountain Ky

#80758 Feb 15, 2013
You really think all these companies would let communism, ever interfere with the gravy train?
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortun...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80759 Feb 15, 2013
To all black folks...your role model, positive example and NOT to be a victim any longer, read Dr.Carson's book..."America the beautiful"... listen to this good and smart man and not crooked Obama and low life like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton...what would this jerks do if there is NO more black victims?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80760 Feb 15, 2013
CNN ... pshawwwwww
tofy HAVE you NOT learned ANYTHING?

C - Communist
N - News
N - Network

!
!
!

You are DUMB!
Sorry !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 5 min Cyndi 7,512
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 27 min hollerrat 7,188
Misty 2 hr Old Devil Worship... 2
Are Muslims retarded chimpanzees? (Sep '12) 2 hr Old Devil Worship... 52
Donnie Kindred (Feb '13) 6 hr REAL TALK 9
Word Association (Jul '10) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 19,149
Steven Sowers in jail for good? 6 hr Truth Is 2

Richmond Jobs

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE