'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#80481 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Anymore when I travel, it's to the South. People, in general are MORE friendly :) I don't even like to go any farther North than KY line. Used to travel to IN quite a bit, anymore it just gives me a headache thinking about it.
Lived in Indy(the other windy city) 5 years ... Ok then ...
YUCK now!
Some of the smaller towns are still GREAT!
Moorsville, Bedford, some of those. Well, was last time I was thru there, about 5 years ago.

Agree.
When I go back to my home town, I am amazed at what has happened to the many shopping areas I use to inhabit. Like what use to be an Ace Hardware is now a second hand junk store amass with clothing and broken down used furniture. I see it the way it was. Neighborhoods where we use to ride our bikes is no where you want to even drive your car. Sections of the city, once owned by middle age people with green lawns, flowers and bushes, is now where people park their broken down vehicles. Small grocery stores are now apartment housing which has any number of people living in it.

As for Chicago, my dad was born there. Older sections of the city were where immigrants to American use to congregate because they spoke the same languages, German's, Italians, etc. Many years ago my dad wanted to show us where he grew up. We drove through the streets where he pointed out friends and families of the time: the church the family attended. Today that area is a ghetto, filled with down-trodden people who sit on the steps while children play on the sidewalks. It's such a sad sight to see because you know these people are stuck in a lifestyle that can't possibly make them the least bit happy. It makes ya wonder where the future is for these little kids who will (many of them) wind up joining gangs and selling drugs. You tell yourself, this is American. How can we send billions of dollars to foreign countries while our own citizen's live in squalor?

Obama is not helping these people. But I'd put money on it they voted for him.
wow

Hyden, KY

#80482 Feb 13, 2013
that sounds like a cool hood.tell me more.
Jay

Paris, TN

#80483 Feb 13, 2013
Ok, you clueless coward! You dispute what I said about Chicago, but you don't have the balls to debate it because you're the one who doesn't have clue! So take you X, your inflamatory and your nuts and cram them where the sun don't shine!!!
wow

Hyden, KY

#80484 Feb 13, 2013
tell me more.you wont me put my nuts in the frig.let the flames heat the up.wow that be a trip now tell me more about Chicago.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80486 Feb 13, 2013
FORGER! FELONY FRAUD! INELIGIBLE TO SERVE! CRIMINAL IMPOSTER RUNNING AMERICA!

SHOCKING! USURPER CAUGHT RED-HANDED! A Law Enforcement Investigation Proved Obama's Birth Certificate and Selective Service Registration Card are Both Forgeries. Obama Jailed an Officer for Asking to See Them. In 2008, while Vetting McCain, Congress Ruled Presidents Must Have Two US Citizen Parents. Obama Signed This Resolution. Obama's "Birth Certificate" Says His Dad was Kenyan. SO OBAMA'S INELIGIBLE! Let's Arrest Him Now!

http://commieblaster.com/

Good Night Guys ... <3
Had enuf for the day ...
Let's keep on keeping on ...
Jay

Paris, TN

#80487 Feb 13, 2013
wow wrote:
tell me more.you wont me put my nuts in the frig.let the flames heat the up.wow that be a trip now tell me more about Chicago.

Take all the above. Go to the Southside of Chicago. Park your car. Walk a block or two. You'll be lucky if you come out of there with a pair.
wow

Hyden, KY

#80488 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
SHOCKING! USURPER CAUGHT RED-HANDED! A Law Enforcement Investigation Proved Obama's Birth Certificate and Selective Service Registration Card are Both Forgeries. Obama Jailed an Officer for Asking to See Them. In 2008, while Vetting McCain, Congress Ruled Presidents Must Have Two US Citizen Parents. Obama Signed This Resolution. Obama's "Birth Certificate" Says His Dad was Kenyan. SO OBAMA'S INELIGIBLE! Let's Arrest Him Now!
Good Night Guys ... <3
Had enuf for the day ...
cool now tell me more what a man..wow.
Joe Bob

Lafayette, TN

#80491 Feb 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Sybil..... Speakup really got to you.
For all the people you mentioned to not bother you...... You talk about them a lot to try to let everyone know they don't bother you. Heh
And I guessed you've missed when the crackhead made a fool of herself?? Be honest.... You saw it right?? Or you like the rest of the desperate republicans...... No matter what they do (just like Ted the pedofile) as long as they vote republican you don't care how crazy, socially unaccepted, and being an unstable crackhead, doesn't matter?? Guess that explains why you tools nominate Palin and Bachman and such...... Just someone to pull the republican lever.
Karl Rove LOVES YOU TOOLS!
Who's Sybil, Uncle DipWad? You are babbling complete nonsense.

Babbling about Ted the pedophile, the crack head, and pulling the republican lever -- you've lost me -- what are you smoking Tabby?

I think you are trying to say something, but it comes out silly jibberish.

I think someone pulled your lever a few times too many.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80492 Feb 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night Guys ... <3
Had enuf for the day ...
lmfao

You deadbeat pos.

Since: Dec 11

#80494 Feb 14, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you Repubs keep losing elections?
Stop drooling while you chew!
The electric fence is an Obama illusion no one is keeping you down but Obama and Democrats, unemployment is not the normal situation!
Jump that fence, and escape the plantation mentality!
Democrats are farming the Black Vote!
Obama is a corporate hack

Bay Shore, NY

#80495 Feb 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, don't complain to me, I don't care, but here is a little fact, the US Constitution has jurisdiction over all three branches of government, this include the USSC.
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.

If they did, they would have impeached:

LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.

Nixon for Watergate.

Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.

Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.

Wake Up And Smell The Coffee.

Forthwith.

====

A Debate on One of the Most Frequently Cited Justifications for the 1991 Persian Gulf War: Did PR Firm Hill & Knowlton Invent the Story of Iraqi Soldiers Pulling Kuwaiti Babies From Incubators?
December 2nd, 2003
http://tinyurl.com/nn323
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl...
kj2sodafs1jljfs9 aojfskj

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#80498 Feb 14, 2013
BitchSlap wtf 24_7 wrote:
doing a sweep
hey, stop steal my name!!!;-000
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80499 Feb 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop drooling while you chew!
The electric fence is an Obama illusion no one is keeping you down but Obama and Democrats, unemployment is not the normal situation!
Jump that fence, and escape the plantation mentality!
Democrats are farming the Black Vote!
Get a job you sorry pos.
Waiyusotan

Morehead, KY

#80500 Feb 14, 2013
I agree about taking OUR MONEY and giving it to people oversea's. I think we should take care of the people here in the USA first. then if there's anything left share it. What do you say about that?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80501 Feb 14, 2013
hey libotards, look at this hogwash put out there by some non-politicans who don't know what they are talking about, must be 'fright wing' stuff cuz oblamer would never ever ever never never let this happen,

BAAAAAAAAAAA

http://www.nam.org/~/media/45A37479471D4EB1AA...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80502 Feb 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the facts just eat you uneducated Glascow Hilljacks nuts, and Math is NOT your strong suit..... Dumb ya was losing 750,000 jobs a month Obama is gaining 150,000 (slow but in the GOOD direction) a month. So keep on throwing the Fox Koolaid out there...... You will surely get the other uneducated tools to buy it. Jobs records prove you wrong.... As usual.
ROTFL, read the above post sodoboy, and then go BAAAAAAAA for your blamer in chief,

BAAAAAAA
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#80503 Feb 14, 2013
Obama is a corporate hack wrote:
<quoted text>
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
Wake Up And Smell The Coffee.
Forthwith.
====
A Debate on One of the Most Frequently Cited Justifications for the 1991 Persian Gulf War: Did PR Firm Hill & Knowlton Invent the Story of Iraqi Soldiers Pulling Kuwaiti Babies From Incubators?
December 2nd, 2003
http://tinyurl.com/nn323
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl...
and Obama for being an illegal alien.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80505 Feb 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>and Obama for being an illegal alien.
Blah blah blah blah BS from 4 years ago.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80506 Feb 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah BS from 4 years ago.
cluk cluk cluk, same chicken chaser from 4 years ago,

LOLOL
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#80507 Feb 14, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
I agree about taking OUR MONEY and giving it to people oversea's. I think we should take care of the people here in the USA first. then if there's anything left share it. What do you say about that?
Agree!!Then why should we give housing,WIC,food stamps,etc. to illegals?We can not continue to take care of our own SS# and Medicare,and yet none will stop giving money to Countries that hate us and want to kill us.Bummer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jul '10) 6 min Jennifer Renee 19,980
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 8 min Jennifer Renee 18,135
snitchs 9 min josey 13
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 10 min Jennifer Renee 30,112
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min dollarsbill 131,949
britley diaz 20 min britley wagers 99
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 1 hr translation 1,569
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 am PST

NBC Sports 1:03AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings