'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79766 Feb 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Obama squirming in his seat????? LMAO
Loved IT!
Did you see him not even trying to take it in, or act interested in "learning" from it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#79767 Feb 9, 2013
Why I Hate Religion but Love Jesus

What if I told you, Jesus came to abolish religion?
What if I told you, voting Republican really wasn't his mission?
What if I told you, Republican doesn't automatically mean Christian?
And just because you call somebody blind, doesn't automatically give you vision.
I mean, if religion is so great, why has it started so many wars?
Why does it build huge churches but fails to feed the poor?
Tells single moms God doesn't love them if they've ever had a divorce, but in the Old Testament God actually calls religious people whores.

&li st=PLhoTmMyiFbJSS7OgNMwyTmRDIK _NWX3FK
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79768 Feb 9, 2013
Porn Star Teaches U of I Students About Sex

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/weird/Porn-Sta...

Hello ... God ...???
Please come down here and SHOW these people "Your Way" ... <3
Reality

Turners Station, KY

#79770 Feb 9, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.inquisitr.com/51641 1/dr-benjamin-carson-slams-oba macare-at-national-prayer-brea kfast-video/
DR. BENJAMIN CARSON SLAMS OBAMACARE AT NATIONAL PRAYER BREAKFAST
...criticized Obamacare with Barack Obama sitting just two seats away from him...
**********
Dr. Benjamin Carson is real PATRIOT...someone who really cares about his country.
I saw this and watch it in its entirety on You Tube. If you watch this video, notice the Obamas, Michelle is clapping and smiling...at first. Then watch when she finally catches on.

Watch Obama, there is so many words to describe his reactions....I love it and I love this Dr. Benjamin Carson. Unbridled and not intimidated by the "annointed one."

You are right, he is a true patriot.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79771 Feb 9, 2013
MY 'way of Life'
``````````

A PLAIN GUIDE TO ...
Christianity as a Way of Life

For two thousand years Christianity has been defined as a religion, one amongst many. But beneath the surface of doctrines, rules and group solidarity runs a silent river of life, seldom acknowledged but nonetheless flowing steadily.

That river is a way of living, prefigured by Jesus of Nazareth as pioneer of a radical approach to humanity's ultimate concerns. It has been there from the very beginning. Most Christians think of Jesus of Nazareth as the original source of the river. But that isn't what he claimed, even though his followers claim it for him.

http://homepages.which.net/~radical.faith/gui...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79772 Feb 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Obama squirming in his seat????? LMAO
I especially, like the joke Dr. Carson made about the captain of the destroyer. This was meant for Obama perfectly.

Notice Michelle, all smiles and clapping, I believe they were thinking this is our bro and he will epitomize the "annointed one."

Lo, did he know, this doctor was clever and allowed the lead up to the ending to defunct Obama.

I love it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79773 Feb 9, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Why I Hate Religion but Love Jesus
What if I told you, Jesus came to abolish religion?
What if I told you, voting Republican really wasn't his mission?
What if I told you, Republican doesn't automatically mean Christian?
And just because you call somebody blind, doesn't automatically give you vision.
I mean, if religion is so great, why has it started so many wars?
Why does it build huge churches but fails to feed the poor?
Tells single moms God doesn't love them if they've ever had a divorce, but in the Old Testament God actually calls religious people whores.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1IAhDGYlpqYXX&list=PLhoTm MyiFbJSS7OgNMwyTmRDIK_NWX3FK
What if I told you, Obama is religious but not a Christian. He bows down to a cultist idol...Allah and not Father GOD who gave his only begotten son to save us from our sins we committed.

There is many prophets, representing GOD, we need to be wise and know the difference who is GOD and who is a false idol.

New Alert: Obama is no GOD, stop idolizing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79774 Feb 9, 2013
The Flag WAS "still there" ...
Brought a tingling to my "soul" ... ;0)

The Star-Spangled Banner - all 4 verses with lyrics


America The Beautiful
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#79775 Feb 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What if I told you, Obama is religious but not a Christian. He bows down to a cultist idol...Allah and not Father GOD who gave his only begotten son to save us from our sins we committed.
There is many prophets, representing GOD, we need to be wise and know the difference who is GOD and who is a false idol.
New Alert: Obama is no GOD, stop idolizing.
Obama is no God, I agree.
But I don't give a shit if he is Christian.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79776 Feb 9, 2013
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79777 Feb 9, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is no God, I agree.
But I don't give a shit if he is Christian.
Then why do you keep idolizing him as if he is GOD....and you do?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79778 Feb 9, 2013
Who ever MARKED my POST# 79774
with
SPAM,
Nuts
and OFF Topic
is a Sorry SICK TRAITOR to The United States of America ...

I do NOT give a damn if you are a preacher or a saint in another world...!!!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79779 Feb 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw this and watch it in its entirety on You Tube. If you watch this video, notice the Obamas, Michelle is clapping and smiling...at first. Then watch when she finally catches on.
Watch Obama, there is so many words to describe his reactions....I love it and I love this Dr. Benjamin Carson. Unbridled and not intimidated by the "annointed one."
You are right, he is a true patriot.
I loved it..R...if you watch Dr. Benjamin Carson, one nice and a fine human being ...
Obama, not so smart without his teleprompter ...
Chicago thug...arrogant, rude, cold, NO CLASS!!!!!

P.S. for the last few days we had rain. Today for the very long time, nice and clear skies, beautiful clouds...No trails, clean...till next time!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79780 Feb 9, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved it..R...if you watch Dr. Benjamin Carson, one nice and a fine human being ...
Obama, not so smart without his teleprompter ...
Chicago thug...arrogant, rude, cold, NO CLASS!!!!!
P.S. for the last few days we had rain. Today for the very long time, nice and clear skies, beautiful clouds...No trails, clean...till next time!
Dr. Benjamin Carson "oozes" with "class" ...
Something the obama's will NEVER have!
Jay

Paris, TN

#79781 Feb 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Who ever MARKED my POST# 79774
with
SPAM,
Nuts
and OFF Topic
is a Sorry SICK TRAITOR to The United States of America ...
I do NOT give a damn if you are a preacher or a saint in another world...!!!
**********

I'll give you three guesses, AL.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79782 Feb 9, 2013
United Sons of Ham of America
aka: Sons of Ham

United Sons of Ham of America (USH) was a popular African-American secret society in the South during Reconstruction. In Little Rock (Pulaski County), the Sons of Ham was established on October 7, 1865, and was considered the city’s first black benevolent fraternal organization, starting with twenty members meeting in a wood-frame building. The goals of the society were to encourage industry, brotherly love, and charity by providing support to the widows and orphans of its deceased members. The Sons of Ham enforced a strict moral code that included no gambling or drinking. Although the organization proclaimed itself to be non-political, an annual convention held in 1871 closely resembled a state legislative session in which bills were introduced and passed and speeches given. In addition, the society had several members who wielded strong political clout as elected city officials and community leaders. It is unclear how the group derived its name, although it was likely associated with early religious teachings that held that Africans were the descendants of Ham and the misconstrued notion that Ham was cursed by Noah, his father.

http://www.encyclopediaofarkansas.net/encyclo...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79783 Feb 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Benjamin Carson "oozes" with "class" ...
Something the obama's will NEVER have!
A/L...you're 100% right!
<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79784 Feb 9, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~O--E--N~~~~~~~~~~
OpEdNews
Progressive - Tough- Liberal
````````
Hillary Clinton's Record of +Failure+ as Secretary of State

Although many commentators have mentioned that Hillary Clinton leaves behind no major achievement as the U.S. Secretary of State, the reality is that she does, several -- and all of them are harms to the U.S.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Hillary-Clin...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79785 Feb 9, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
I'll give you three guesses, AL.
;0)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#79787 Feb 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you keep idolizing him as if he is GOD....and you do?
Please show me any post in which I idolize Obama.

I can tell you ahead of time, you can't, cause I don't.

"Reality" lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Cute Lonely Female English Teachers or Libr... 1 hr Edward Hieronymus 867
We need a dealer list 2 hr Lol 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 133,292
Best Whorehouse in richmond. (Jun '09) 4 hr underbelly 46
what a dumbass school board we have 4 hr ABCD 10
Word Association (Jul '10) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 20,387
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 18,623
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 30,761
school bus wreck 10 hr concerned parent 29
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) Jan 25 Whatcha heard 7,681
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots