'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190176 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#77568 Jan 26, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You bet your ass, spent 21 years in the military and bought the "T" shirt!
Foul Play in the Senate: Republicans Orin Hatch, Mitch McConnell John Boehner Democrat Max Baucus and the Obama White House with the Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical companies / BACK ROOM DEALS
January 26, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/bynacyh
WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL
http://www.commondreams.org/video/2013/01/26
TWA

London, KY

#77569 Jan 26, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>It's not amazing to those that understand. Obama has ONLY increased spending 1.4%. All other debt is the increasing cost of things already in place required by Law. 14.6% increase per year counting interest. If ALL spending increases on any program was stopped today, America's debt would still double about every 6 years.
If you can figure out how to stop 10,000 Americans per day from turning 65 and signing up for SS and Medicare please send the info to your Congressman. You cannot use Death Panels. And you may need to figure out how with everything costing more these days how to pay for them using the lowest tax rates in US history.
If you can find any report that shows Obama is NOT the least spending President in modern history feel free to post that info.
isnt it amazing none of these things happened until the little black boy became president, another thing that amazes me is when bush was president according to the leftwingwhackadoodles , all the spending was bush fault now its everything but obozos fault
TWA

London, KY

#77570 Jan 26, 2013
and any7body that believes spending has only increased 1.4% is a retard
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#77571 Jan 26, 2013
TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
isnt it amazing none of these things happened until the little black boy became president, another thing that amazes me is when bush was president according to the leftwingwhackadoodles , all the spending was bush fault now its everything but obozos fault
911 happened when that idiot Bush was in Office Stupid.
But you watcg Faux so you thought Clinton was still in Office.
lmao
lmao
lmao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#77572 Jan 26, 2013
TWA wrote:
and any7body that believes spending has only increased 1.4% is a retard
So you are a retard. We all knew that.
TWA

London, KY

#77574 Jan 26, 2013
i see rambutt still has nothing to add to intelligent debate
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#77575 Jan 26, 2013
TWA wrote:
i see rambutt still has nothing to add to intelligent debate
Ram butt was the game Daddy taught you when you were just a little homesick.

lmao
lmao
lmao
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#77576 Jan 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get back to your trailer.
http://tinyurl.com/bayvtaf

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#77577 Jan 26, 2013
What a bunch of doomsayers.I'm sorry your world vision is so bad!I refuse to share in your pain.
America is just fine,yes politics is crooked always has been read some history.
Your hysteria is totally out of line,if you were as worried as you claim then you should be involved in
your community,instead of putting it down.
Mock me if you wish?Just because you're an up-tight bunch of assholes doesn't mean I have to be.
Yep! I'm a little more free minded than you boy am I
GLAD!
AMERICA is not going anywhere,if you keep scaring yourself...you will just lock yourself away,and let
life go by.
Have some FAITH!
Peace
tofy
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#77578 Jan 26, 2013
TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a simply scenario for simple minds. You get handed a credit card that has a $10,000.00 balance already on it. You only have enough income to pay the minimum payment. But there are reoccurring bills that must be paid placed on that card each month. Even though you are paying on that card and NOT buying anything else, the balance will get worse each month because of the interest and the reoccurring bills added each month. That's why no matter who is President the US debt will double every 6 years unless we cut the ALREADY appropriated spending.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#77580 Jan 26, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
What a bunch of doomsayers.I'm sorry your world vision is so bad!I refuse to share in your pain.
America is just fine,yes politics is crooked always has been read some history.
Your hysteria is totally out of line,if you were as worried as you claim then you should be involved in
your community,instead of putting it down.
Mock me if you wish?Just because you're an up-tight bunch of assholes doesn't mean I have to be.
Yep! I'm a little more free minded than you boy am I
GLAD!
AMERICA is not going anywhere,if you keep scaring yourself...you will just lock yourself away,and let
life go by.
Have some FAITH!
Peace
tofy
Wow...reading your post brought to mind how Hitler rationalized the "perfect world" he offered to Germans as he tried to rid the world of people he deemed "not like him and his people". The crowd flow was on Hitler's side, supporting him, too. How many times did Hitler tell his crowd of many supporters that he was going to make things better and it wasn't doom and gloom for Germany (Germans) And of course if you look back through history the free to be you Hitler fan club did watch as Hitler brought doom and gloom to millions of people and the robot citizens supported him every step of the way.

Obviously you can't comprehend the threat of doom and gloom which tells me that you aren't paying in but your hand is out screaming give me more, more, more. Our horrible economy doesn't affect you so you feel that laying back and whatever will be will be is the correct measures to take to solve the working persons problem too. It's different for us, sweetie. We have to work for a living so people like you can be carefree because our government demands that of us, the working citizens.

America is fine according to you. Would you be willing to step into the middle of the record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level and express your flower child/Obama my savior spiel? Why don't you help your community and take a box of doughnuts to hand out at the food stamp office as those silly doom and gloom families rush to sign up for food stamps and join a record number of Americans depending on food stamps to somewhat feed their families every month? Hit your community's unemployment line and fart some rainbows for those people who lost their jobs in the last 4 years and know that with Obama's and the democrats failed policy history...they won't be able to find a job for the next 4 years either. Get in their face and tell them they are being gloomy Gus for no reason at all.

You are a space cadet and you probably stay high 24/7. That works for you but here in the real world not everybody sits at home and eats government cheese and accuses responsible, hard working citizens of being doom and gloom zombies as we all are circling the sewer drain together. You only add your free-to-be-me silly opinions and you insinuate the responsible citizens are crazed and that is your answer/solution as every American family lost nearly 40% of their wealth during Obama's 1st term. According to you that means nothing and we should all get high and throw a government cheese party for America's slugs.

You are an idiot.

Middlesboro, KY

#77581 Jan 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...reading your post brought to mind how Hitler rationalized the "perfect world" he offered to Germans as he tried to rid the world of people he deemed "not like him and his people". The crowd flow was on Hitler's side, supporting him, too. How many times did Hitler tell his crowd of many supporters that he was going to make things better and it wasn't doom and gloom for Germany (Germans) And of course if you look back through history the free to be you Hitler fan club did watch as Hitler brought doom and gloom to millions of people and the robot citizens supported him every step of the way.
Obviously you can't comprehend the threat of doom and gloom which tells me that you aren't paying in but your hand is out screaming give me more, more, more. Our horrible economy doesn't affect you so you feel that laying back and whatever will be will be is the correct measures to take to solve the working persons problem too. It's different for us, sweetie. We have to work for a living so people like you can be carefree because our government demands that of us, the working citizens.
America is fine according to you. Would you be willing to step into the middle of the record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level and express your flower child/Obama my savior spiel? Why don't you help your community and take a box of doughnuts to hand out at the food stamp office as those silly doom and gloom families rush to sign up for food stamps and join a record number of Americans depending on food stamps to somewhat feed their families every month? Hit your community's unemployment line and fart some rainbows for those people who lost their jobs in the last 4 years and know that with Obama's and the democrats failed policy history...they won't be able to find a job for the next 4 years either. Get in their face and tell them they are being gloomy Gus for no reason at all.
You are a space cadet and you probably stay high 24/7. That works for you but here in the real world not everybody sits at home and eats government cheese and accuses responsible, hard working citizens of being doom and gloom zombies as we all are circling the sewer drain together. You only add your free-to-be-me silly opinions and you insinuate the responsible citizens are crazed and that is your answer/solution as every American family lost nearly 40% of their wealth during Obama's 1st term. According to you that means nothing and we should all get high and throw a government cheese party for America's slugs.
You are an idiot.
Oh, get over yourself! You're just a vile,despicable person.Hitler? Good Lord!
Go shout from the roof top...please?
You're so nasty and mean I'll have shower after responding to the likes of you!What a fine example of the intolerant breed you are!
Thanks for exposing the real problem in America people of your sick
depraved ilk!
the tide has turned

Glasgow, KY

#77582 Jan 26, 2013
The democrats have gathered their slugs and they will march on Washington supporting gun control. They are asking (because Obama/Biden demanded that they ask)that government officials (democrats) make it law that anyone who owns a gun be required by law to take (expensive) government gun safety classes annually. This is the second step in Obama and the democrats intentions to render our guns useless. Many elderly law abiding citizens (law abiding citizens all of their lives) will turn in their guns in order to remain a law abiding citizen if they can't afford the gun classes that is required by law. Believe me, they won't be able to afford those classes. That's the whole point of this latest democrat move. This also frees up law enforcement to come confiscate your guns if you can not prove completion of these annual money/gun grabbing classes. Wanna bet that not completing these annual expensive gun safety classes will be a felony? Then you will never be leaggy able to own a gun again...ever. Hmmm, isn't it great how these democrat solutions just seem to flow and work out and blend together for the good of all? lol

I have posted about this on topix for the last couple of years and the regulars (uncle spewtub, lemmings, wtf, frank, I-love-the-free-cheese-here) have all pooh-poohed the suggestion of rendering our guns useless as another republican conspiracy. Well folks, here we are. What are you gonna do about it? The usual? Gripe on a forum and just sit back and let it happen because Obama and the democrats have rendered the American citizen useless in our world today?

Didn't see it coming? Didn't see the death panels in healthcare coming? Didn't see debt enslaving all American citizens coming? You morons need to head on over to Vision World and get your specs checked. It's free. Use your medical card and get r done. lol You people!
the tide has turned

Glasgow, KY

#77583 Jan 26, 2013
typo...legally
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#77584 Jan 26, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, get over yourself! You're just a vile,despicable person.Hitler? Good Lord!
Go shout from the roof top...please?
You're so nasty and mean I'll have shower after responding to the likes of you!What a fine example of the intolerant breed you are!
Thanks for exposing the real problem in America people of your sick
depraved ilk!
I'm despicable because I spoke the truth and called you out? Did it piss you off because I put your feet to the fire and exposed you? Am I f*cking with your buzz? lol I noticed you didn't (couldn't) respond to my suggestion of taking your Einstein solution to the people it affects and mingle with them for awhile and talk your "calm down crazy doom and gloom ilk" chatter. Just not feeling like hobnobbing with the poverty level people today assuring them that you have the answers? Too crowded in the unemployment line to get your free-to-be-stupid point across to those doom and gloom people? Surely you can muster up a box of day-old doughnuts and the energy to head on over to the food stamp office and tell those nutty parents that they are being stupid. Don't worry, be happy. Eat a stale doughnut and let's give thanks for our messiah.

Hurry up and take your monthly shower, stoner. We'll talk when you can come clean. lol

Idiot.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77586 Jan 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
The beginning of the end. Ever read about Sodom and Gomorrah? We are there and then some. Ever read the similarities between the fall of Rome and the decaying of America? We are there and then some. We've been heading for the end for awhile now. With Obama. Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Jay Z, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Lady GaGa, Hitlary, Slick Willy as the brains of the outfit...could we expect anything less? 2 ways to enslave a nation. War and debt. We fell over that debt cliff going at Obama warp speed some time ago. Young idiots worshiping Obama as their messiah. Willing to sleep and eat and screw and shit in the streets for his causes even though they were clueless as to what that cause was. Many people putting their careers and their families livelihood on the chopping block to cover for the Obama's and the Biden's. Our vice president praised for his drunken actions during a national debate. Our president praised for depicting Americans as the enemy that needs to be taken down simply because their party does not agree with his agenda. A court system set up to punish many for the complaints of one. A failing medicare system that spent 120 million dollars on inmates and illegals in our country as our president threatens that Social Security/ medicare recipients will not receive their checks in the mail if the republicans do not kneel before him and give him what he demands. Sold our childrens souls to the Chinese. Ignoring the Constitution even as he swore again to uphold it. Answers to the UN and to hell with the citizens of America. A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level yet homosexuals so-called rights and gun control and immigration reform to pay back the Hispanic communities for voting for him tops his list of priorities. 4 years of continuous high unemployment. High gas prices, food prices just keep getting higher and higher and a record number of Americans depending on government food rations to feed their families. Millions of people refusing to bite the government hand that force feeds them even if it means harming their childrens future beyond repair.
Worst president ever to be elected to that office in the history of our country.
Did anybody really think that any good would actually come from the biggest gang of crooks to ever occupy the Hill?
Great post and I agree with every word.

Middlesboro, KY

#77587 Jan 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm despicable because I spoke the truth and called you out? Did it piss you off because I put your feet to the fire and exposed you? Am I f*cking with your buzz? lol I noticed you didn't (couldn't) respond to my suggestion of taking your Einstein solution to the people it affects and mingle with them for awhile and talk your "calm down crazy doom and gloom ilk" chatter. Just not feeling like hobnobbing with the poverty level people today assuring them that you have the answers? Too crowded in the unemployment line to get your free-to-be-stupid point across to those doom and gloom people? Surely you can muster up a box of day-old doughnuts and the energy to head on over to the food stamp office and tell those nutty parents that they are being stupid. Don't worry, be happy. Eat a stale doughnut and let's give thanks for our messiah.
Hurry up and take your monthly shower, stoner. We'll talk when you can come clean. lol
Idiot.
You spoke the truth?I can see the truth in your words.Obama is not anyone's messiah.Thats what ails you isn't?
Recessions come and go that's the way it is,and we're coming out of this one.You couldn't F*ck-up my buzz if you lived next door to me!
You act like unemployment and social programs didn't exist before Obama!
Yes things are gettin' better everyday....that kills you doesn't it?
I maybe an Idiot,but I'm not crazy...LIKE SOME MALCONTENT,ANTI-SOCIAL PERSON WHO CHOOSES TO CRY WOLF!
keep crying sooner or later you might feel better!
PEACE :)
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#77588 Jan 26, 2013
the tide has turned wrote:
The democrats have gathered their slugs and they will march on Washington supporting gun control. They are asking (because Obama/Biden demanded that they ask)that government officials (democrats) make it law that anyone who owns a gun be required by law to take (expensive) government gun safety classes annually. This is the second step in Obama and the democrats intentions to render our guns useless. Many elderly law abiding citizens (law abiding citizens all of their lives) will turn in their guns in order to remain a law abiding citizen if they can't afford the gun classes that is required by law. Believe me, they won't be able to afford those classes. That's the whole point of this latest democrat move. This also frees up law enforcement to come confiscate your guns if you can not prove completion of these annual money/gun grabbing classes. Wanna bet that not completing these annual expensive gun safety classes will be a felony? Then you will never be leaggy able to own a gun again...ever. Hmmm, isn't it great how these democrat solutions just seem to flow and work out and blend together for the good of all? lol
I have posted about this on topix for the last couple of years and the regulars (uncle spewtub, lemmings, wtf, frank, I-love-the-free-cheese-here) have all pooh-poohed the suggestion of rendering our guns useless as another republican conspiracy. Well folks, here we are. What are you gonna do about it? The usual? Gripe on a forum and just sit back and let it happen because Obama and the democrats have rendered the American citizen useless in our world today?
Didn't see it coming? Didn't see the death panels in healthcare coming? Didn't see debt enslaving all American citizens coming? You morons need to head on over to Vision World and get your specs checked. It's free. Use your medical card and get r done. lol You people!
What are you going to do besides run your stupid mouth?

Middlesboro, KY

#77589 Jan 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post and I agree with every word.
You both need help!
Maybe you should ask the Mayans when the worlds going to end or read Nostradamus?yeah,baby!
We're all going to die that's the truth! But in our own time and are own way. Not by any goofy delusional crap you people can concoct!lmao at you both!
I'm just guessing but if Romney had been elected..everything would have been just rosie...huh?

Middlesboro, KY

#77590 Jan 26, 2013
the tide has turned wrote:
You're most the well informed person about nothing I ever seen!
Cry baby!write your Republican congressman and ask why O'LORD?
You posted?How Romney was going to win..I remember that!lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rod Barkley how did he die 1 min kelly 4
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 min GT and JR are hot 33,836
Adam Wade Adkins 1 hr hey 11
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 21,949
Charlie Allen (Sep '11) 1 hr This is Charlie 28
America's Great Headache or Who'll Stop the Pain 1 hr kktwo 1
If a older woman is called a cougar then what i... (Apr '11) 1 hr becky 43
I Am in An Ungodly Amount of Pain. 2 hr translation 610
More from around the web

Personal Finance