'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182943 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

TWA

London, KY

#76051 Jan 20, 2013
at one time a musket was called an assault rifle by the british

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Since: Nov 12

Indianapolis, IN

#76052 Jan 20, 2013
Back to school back to school,
I got my BLT from Micky D, and PHD from MIT.

PS to the parents of retarded kid (wtf), you should watch him carefully, people may hurt his feelings and cause him to go off like many imbalanced little children of moon-bats do.

The blame is on the shoulders of parents like YOU!
TWA

London, KY

#76053 Jan 20, 2013
i see the kenyan is supposed to be sworn in today, then again tomorrow, he cant help but play the race card at every opportunity can he, he must really feel inferrior sad isnt it, thats why he blames all his failure on somebody else i suppose

“You Don't Vote? Go to Mexico!”

Since: Sep 12

Small town U.S.A.

#76054 Jan 20, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>WoW!!!!!!!!!! So you make more than the $400K per year. WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Obama is a Christian you fool.
Seek medical help on the lack of sleep, but pay for it out of your own pocket. You don't want no part of that Socialized medicine.
Lets shuffle the deck and see what happens.........

..////////

okay here's a surprise RACE CARD! and I pulled it first!

Are you mixed or do you identify your race as African-American?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76059 Jan 20, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>WoW!!!!!!!!!! So you make more than the $400K per year. WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Obama is a Christian you fool.
Seek medical help on the lack of sleep, but pay for it out of your own pocket. You don't want no part of that Socialized medicine.
Christians don't BOW to Muslims YOU fool!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#76060 Jan 20, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians don't BOW to Muslims YOU fool!
Why did Bush bow to the Saudis and then hold their hands?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76061 Jan 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you didn't take me wrong! The only good communist is a dead one!
Hope I don't go to jail for this comment! These days in this country, who knows!
We all should be careful ...there is too many regulations and restrictions this days ...what words we use, kids kicked out of school for holding their fingers up as a gun...no common sense...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76062 Jan 20, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>WoW!!!!!!!!!! So you make more than the $400K per year. WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Obama is a Christian you fool.
Seek medical help on the lack of sleep, but pay for it out of your own pocket. You don't want no part of that Socialized medicine.
77% Americans paying taxes, Obamacare IS taxes,
everyone is paying some increase in taxes, you FOOL...why don't you get together with "wtf" and doo some research, instead just talking stupid. You know, 2 heads are better than one...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76063 Jan 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why did Bush bow to the Saudis and then hold their hands?
We already talked about Bush ...he is NOT the president any longer...are you still in COMA...?????

Why, when you can't justify what "King" Obama is doing, you always bring Bush?

Obama attended 6 yrs Muslim school in Indonesia and talked about it...he is proud. Listen to his 2009 Cairo speech...he visited all Muslim nations as soon he was elected ...Obama's father and stepfather were Muslims ...Obama's family on his father's side too...GET IT...?????

Since: Dec 11

.

#76065 Jan 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He should be proud of his Muslim Heritage you doofus.
Get it???
So you subscribe to the Farrakhan Con?

"Proud" to be of a pseudo religious cult that had a Pedophile for a self appointed prophet?

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur%27an,_Hadit...

Now laugh your @ss off you ignorant pedophile worshiper!

Since: Dec 11

.

#76067 Jan 20, 2013
>consumed< [consummated]

Since: Dec 11

.

#76066 Jan 20, 2013
Everything you always never cared to know about Islam:

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur%27an,_Hadit...

KNOW THY ENEMIES!

Radical Islam controls all Islam-BY FEAR-Sharia Law!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#76068 Jan 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
So you subscribe to the Farrakhan Con?
"Proud" to be of a pseudo religious cult that had a Pedophile for a self appointed prophet?
Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236
Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur%27an,_Hadit...
Now laugh your @ss off you ignorant pedophile worshiper!
You stupid pos you don't have enough sense to blow your brains out.

"consumed" that Marriage

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

Ignorance=You
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#76069 Jan 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Everything you always never cared to know about Islam:
http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur%27an,_Hadit...
KNOW THY ENEMIES!
Radical Islam controls all Islam-BY FEAR-Sharia Law!
Did he eat the Cake too???

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#76070 Jan 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Everything you always never cared to know about Islam:
http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur%27an,_Hadit...
KNOW THY ENEMIES!
Radical Islam controls all Islam-BY FEAR-Sharia Law!
Careful, don't pee your pants coward.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

Since: Dec 11

.

#76071 Jan 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid pos you don't have enough sense to blow your brains out.
"consumed" that Marriage
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Ignorance=You
I corrected my typo B-4 you saw it.
simple bastard!

A typo does not negate the fact or the knowledge that I shared.
Friend

Duluth, GA

#76072 Jan 20, 2013
Go go Paul
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#76073 Jan 20, 2013
Australia took all the civilian weapons away.Google how the Aussies like the gun control they have!!!It seems similar to what Obama has in mind for us!!Damn you liberal progressives for not being progressive in the right way or places!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#76074 Jan 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I corrected my typo B-4 you saw it.
simple bastard!
A typo does not negate the fact or the knowledge that I shared.
You are a typo you common retard.

lmfao
lmfao
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76075 Jan 20, 2013
..."you should be proud of your heritage" ...only that media called everyone BIGOTS, talking about Obama's Muslim name, but when he was elected and sworn in..."I Barack HUSSEIN Obama"... and showed everyone .!. what MORONS some were...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Chilli J 138,210
who is she??? 59 min Nosy 2
Tattoos and Piercings 1 hr Ethel 3
Best place to get piercings? (Sep '12) 1 hr Edward Anger 23
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 20,418
Richmond LIbrary 2 hr Edward Anger 7
Tonetta Hoevenaar 3 hr Fretless Basstard 31
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 5 hr Speedy 6,631
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]