'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75827 Jan 19, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here A/L...I'm very upset, my heart is pounding and I don't know after all of this research and information people still supports him. Common sense is gone, young generation this days just don't care. Demographically America changed. In CA for the about 20 yrs new immigrants, 57% is from China and Taiwan ...what doo you want to know? We owe so much to China, you know what happened when you have majority of one nation.
US is not the same...makes me very sad, if Obama could be the president, everything is possible.
Our entire government is corrupted. McCain didn't doo anything, Romney neither ...why, they both had so much material on Obama. Not a peep ...
Did both parties decided to have Obama for the president? What is wrong with this picture? How can we trust our government?
Good night A/L...pleasant dreams, darlin'!
<3
I was at a women's bible study the other night, one of the women stated they felt something is getting ready to happen--something big and evil........all the other women said they have been feeling the same way.

We can not trust either party, both are blaming each other while they both agree to tax the American workers and raise the debt limit to create more debt.

They need ALL to be taken to the town square or whatever that city has who they represented, tarred, feathered and hung, just like it used to be.

Taxation without representation from both parties.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#75828 Jan 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry.
Here's part of what it said Glasgow ...
and some comments on it.
Doesn't give any warning when I go on the site, but be careful.:)
"We can no longer depend on Barack Obama, he is with the white man. He is an Uncle Tom. With the rise of the Tea Party, the white-right and other racist forces and with gun sales nationwide at an all time high amongst whites, with a mood that is more anti-Black than anytime recent, it is imperative that we organize our forces, pool our resources and prepare for war! The white man's time is up".says Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz, and Farrakhan.
Wow! Looks like they will have to fight with China and the other Muslims for control of America...
http://swampbubbles.com/20100708/updated-new-...
Shabazz is big mouth DONKEY ..eaeaea...
He was also talking ...killing white babies, or something like that...blacks CAN NOT control their own neighborhoods, they want to be in control of the entire country. Hahaha, that's funny.

Blacks to control whites, when hell freezes over.
If they want to split let them. Lets see what they can doo? No one stands on the way for they success ...

"They want war" ..."prepare for war"... they're free, what are they going to fight for?

Shabazz the donkey ...eaeaea...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#75832 Jan 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The Black Panthers have been yearning for a war against the whites for some time. I believe there will be a civil war and soon. It can't go on much longer with this defamation of the whites in everything that happens.
Great Post.
And I believe you Repubs must hide under your beds at night. You been talking this shit for 30 years and it has never happened and will never happen. With all the Bush spying tech that was put in place to keep a watch on your kind, you'll simply be put in a prison without trial as a threat to National Security. Thanks to Bush and the Patriot Act.
PS. Can you Repubs just take a minute to ponder what would have been said if Obama had put in place the Patriot Act instead of Bush. You would all be digging holes to hide in.
PSS. Zom Woman I'm telling you again. Obama can see you though that computer screen. I read it on the internet. The Government has kept it a secret.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#75833 Jan 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at a women's bible study the other night, one of the women stated they felt something is getting ready to happen--something big and evil........all the other women said they have been feeling the same way.
We can not trust either party, both are blaming each other while they both agree to tax the American workers and raise the debt limit to create more debt.
They need ALL to be taken to the town square or whatever that city has who they represented, tarred, feathered and hung, just like it used to be.
Both parties see us, as their suckers ...country is divided, they have it easy. Everything is just politics ...they're to corrupt, dishonest, liars, powerful, filthy rich and people, instead fighting each other, they should demand the answer...what did you doo to our country?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#75834 Jan 19, 2013
WASHINGTON -- The Government Accountability Office said Thursday that it could not complete an audit of the federal government, pointing to serious problems with the Department of Defense.

Along with the Pentagon, the GAO cited the Department of Homeland Security as having problems so significant that it was impossible for investigators to audit it. The DHS got a qualified audit for fiscal year 2012, and is seeking an unqualified audit for 2013.

The GAO said that the Pentagon was working on a way to get its financial statements to a point where they could be audited, "following years of unsuccessful financial improvements." The goal is to have such statements ready by September 2017. However, just in October 2011, the goal was to have audit-readiness by fiscal year 2014.

The agency faulted the Pentagon for its financial readiness, saying that recent work has "raised concerns" about the office's ability to implement a plan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/18/gao-...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75835 Jan 19, 2013
WILLIAMS APPROVED SPECIAL PAY RAISES

The raises came in a tight state budget in which salaries of House and Senate leadership staffs are not covered by the freeze.

....how convenient.

Raises range fro 2% to 14%.

....hmmm, they can even dictate how much and when they get their own raise.

Repub. Senator Williams OK'd raises shortly before he resigned to assumed the judgeship appointed by democrat Gov. Beshear.

This is an example of both parties lying to the Americans as they pad their own pockets.

A democrat appointed his main enemy, a republican who stood in his way to enact more atrocities on the Americans and the spineless repub gave in.

I guess this is one of the payoffs between two crooks in order to commit corruption against the Americans...again.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#75836 Jan 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should study what the Bible tells about those that predict the future and what is to be done with them.
Deuteronomy 18:9-12
.......... anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#75837 Jan 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You yellow coward cry baby.
Cry baby is Shabazz the donkey ...eaeaea...
He has money and freedom ...he does not know what to doo with that!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#75839 Jan 19, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And I believe you Repubs must hide under your beds at night. You been talking this shit for 30 years and it has never happened and will never happen. With all the Bush spying tech that was put in place to keep a watch on your kind, you'll simply be put in a prison without trial as a threat to National Security. Thanks to Bush and the Patriot Act.
PS. Can you Repubs just take a minute to ponder what would have been said if Obama had put in place the Patriot Act instead of Bush. You would all be digging holes to hide in.
PSS. Zom Woman I'm telling you again. Obama can see you though that computer screen. I read it on the internet. The Government has kept it a secret.
...and I can tell you again, I don't have TELEPROMPTER ...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75840 Jan 19, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And I believe you Repubs must hide under your beds at night. You been talking this shit for 30 years and it has never happened and will never happen. With all the Bush spying tech that was put in place to keep a watch on your kind, you'll simply be put in a prison without trial as a threat to National Security. Thanks to Bush and the Patriot Act.
You may dig a ditch to hide in but I won't. You see some of us are not cowards such as yourself.

You speak so much about threats, conspiracy, wrongdoings, corruption, mostly the repubs are doing (your words, I say both parties are corrupted and evil) but you lack the guts to
say the truth, which is, you are a coward. You donot want to face the truth and this is the prime example of being a coward.

Grow up, become a man or woman or whatever you are and face the facts.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75841 Jan 19, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should study what the Bible tells about those that predict the future and what is to be done with them.
Deuteronomy 18:9-12
.......... anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.
Who is predicting the future, I am stating what is happening NOW.

Again, stop being a coward and face the truth.

P.S. the Bible warns us of what is to come, I see you conveniently left that out, how Obama is that?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75842 Jan 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>All Republitards are spineless cowards.
Every single one.
Does your mommy know you are on the computer being stupid???
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#75843 Jan 19, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I guess only you and a select sect of Americans know the Truth. Same shit we are always going to hear from you losers from now on no matter who the Democrat President may be. I wonder if any Democratic ever come up with all these hidden secrecy and conspiracy theories like you Repubs do?
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"
...what does it mean?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75844 Jan 19, 2013
CONSERVATIVES AGAINST OBAMA

What is wrong with this picture???

David Gregory (liberal zombie) violates the D.C. law by using an "illegal" 30 round clip on tv when he was specifically told not to and nothing happens.

...but two 6-year-old boys play a game using these weapons (their fingers) and get suspended.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75845 Jan 19, 2013
Debt Ceiling Politics

Obama-2006
Raising America's debt ceiling "is a sign of leadership failure."

Obama-2013
Not raising the debt ceiling would be "absurd" and "irresponsible."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75846 Jan 19, 2013

Obama to His Sheeple:

I gathered you here, to prepare you for my Second Coming.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75847 Jan 19, 2013

Obama girl 2008--Amber lee Ettinger

Obama girl 2013--Chris Christy
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75848 Jan 19, 2013

A gun free society is a safe society, just ask the last century Jewish people who were disarmed of their weapons.

Oh wait, I can't....they're dead.

Over 100 million Jews were murdered in the gun free society.

Since: Dec 11

#75849 Jan 19, 2013
As I said last week..."Wounded Knee" is not a football story!

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/knee.htm

Did the Lame Steam Media ignore the "anniversary" purposely? How hypocritical!

Sure America give up your weapons; big brother will "take Care of YOU!"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75850 Jan 19, 2013
Man whose WMD lies led to 100,000 deaths confesses all
Defector tells how US officials 'sexed up' his fictions to make the case for 2003 invasion
As for his former boss: "I don't see any way on this earth that Secretary Powell doesn't feel almost a rage about Curveball and the way he was used in regards to that intelligence."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/polit...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 6 min Analog man 17,404
Word Association (Jul '10) 7 min Analog man 19,261
can you help me bounce my a*** 14 min let me know 53
Who will be the next Madison County Sheriff in ... (Mar '14) 16 min The truth 1,075
enersys (Apr '10) 23 min Mrs p 139
Tammy Richardson 28 min reasons 38
Swiftys in Richmond 1 hr JJC 1
Police car chase in Richmond? 7 hr Winger 379
Laura Durham King (May '13) 19 hr voter 119
Richmond Dating
Find my Match

Richmond Jobs

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond