'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228507 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

frank

Oakland, CA

#47367 Sep 4, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 9% of those eligible to serve have actually volunteered for military service.
And what percentage are as high profile as a Romney family with five healthy sons claiming to be concerned patriots?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#47368 Sep 4, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text> http://mobile.alternet.org/alternet/ #!/entry/study-confirms-that-f ox-news-makes-you-stupid,503eb d7a444f678947409e15

And Fox makes you stupid!
Empty seats in the wide shot from the convention video feed.
It looks bad.
Bitter Beer Face

Elkhorn City, KY

#47369 Sep 4, 2012
Mormon Harry Reid will be speaking to night .Liberal are sh!tin their selfs knowing they will never,never pull it off.
Bitter Beer Face

Elkhorn City, KY

#47370 Sep 4, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Empty seats in the wide shot from the convention video feed.
It looks bad.
Reporting big green mist over convention ,liberals are stinking the place up !...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#47371 Sep 4, 2012
The video speech by President Carter phoned in an endorsement.
They should have brought them into Charlotte.
It would have helped.
Are You Kidding

United States

#47372 Sep 4, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
And what percentage are as high profile as a Romney family with five healthy sons claiming to be concerned patriots?
None of those 5 sons are running for President or Vice-President. Obama, Biden, and Clinton did.
Hey

Wolfforth, TX

#47373 Sep 4, 2012
Did they get the Great Spynx(OBAMA)repaired..LOL!!!
Are You Kidding

United States

#47374 Sep 4, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://mobile.alternet.org/alternet/ #!/entry/study-confirms-that-f ox-news-makes-you-stupid,503eb d7a444f678947409e15
And Fox makes you stupid!
I watch ALL news networks!!!!
Hey

Wolfforth, TX

#47375 Sep 4, 2012
SPHINX
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47376 Sep 4, 2012
Top Democrats to Skip Party's Convention
Alex Wong/Getty Images(WASHINGTON)-- As Democrats descend on Charlotte, N.C., this week to light a fire under President Obama's re-election campaign, a few of the biggest names in the party will not be there.

http://www.wjcw.com/rssItem.asp...
Amazing

Lexington, KY

#47378 Sep 4, 2012
OMG. Is Dead Ted Kennedy running again? Heeheehee! Amazing how Oblamea still compares himself to the Kennedy's. So desperate to be one of the elite but woefully failing. Like he's failed at everything else. Cannot even speak a complete sentence without a TelePrompTer !
Guess we get to see How Michelle looks now after all her multiple facial surgies but it won't help her bad attitude about her disliking America.
I'll be glad as heck when she's gone so people will stop wearing those ignorant looking sleeveless dresses. I imagine one person told her it looked good so then she felt she had to wear that distasteful looking garb all the time. Wear some sleeves Michelle. We all know now your arms look like a mans ok? Get over it already. Four years and your still wearing that tacky looking crap!!!
Here comes the blah blah blah. Promises to actually do something that don't mean a thing.
If we believe what ted Kennedy just said at the convention (recorded) then he said " The best predictor of what a party will do now is to look at what they've done in the past"!!
I truly believe that. We can expect exactly more of the same not getting crap done. No budget at all. Giving money away to enemys like it's easy to come by, etc etc. Way to go Dems. Thanks for letting its know Nothing will change. Gotcha. Get it. I understand. More of the same. No thanks.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#47379 Sep 4, 2012
frank wrote:
Facts are for losers – The truth is dead!
Mitt Romney:“We're not going to let Fact Checkers dictate our campaign”
The wingnut's "anointed one",,,ronald scumbag reagan said "Facts are stupid things." -- Ronald Reagan, 1988. See, that is the mindset we are dealing with. Looks like that way of thinking caught on, and never died.

TIR
Amazing

Lexington, KY

#47380 Sep 4, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Top Democrats to Skip Party's Convention
Alex Wong/Getty Images(WASHINGTON)-- As Democrats descend on Charlotte, N.C., this week to light a fire under President Obama's re-election campaign, a few of the biggest names in the party will not be there.
http://www.wjcw.com/rssItem.asp...
That's because their too embarrassed to be associated with the dim wit.
Uncle Tab

United States

#47382 Sep 4, 2012
Who is our guest mystery speaker who's gonna speak to an empty chair?

Nevermind..... We're not doing that are we? Poor Clint! Lol
Tart Flatulence

Elkhorn City, KY

#47383 Sep 4, 2012
Zomboie Ted Kennedy will be speaking ,Michelles bloomers cost the tax payer more than Ann Rommey shirt .Dead man will not using Teleprompter stating its a real freak show .
Hey

Wolfforth, TX

#47384 Sep 4, 2012
I just got a Booty Call from Life....

Apparently it still wants to keep fking me..

Stanford

#47385 Sep 4, 2012
Gehlen org aka rider wrote:
<quoted text> Are people so blind or just so driven by racism they willfully ignore the facts? How 9-11 Happened, or, We Must Never Forget the Bush Team's Incompetence
How 9-11 Happened, or, We Must Never Forget the Bush Team's ...
How 9-11 Happened, or, We Must Never Forget the Bush Team's Incompetence.
by Michael Tomasky Jun 20, 2012 9:09 AM EDT ...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/06 ...- 41k - Cached - Similar Pages
New NSA docs contradict 9/11 claims:“I don't think the Bush ...
Jun 19, 2012 ... Another Nineteen: Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects · The nexus .... How 9-
11 Happened, or, We Must Never Forget the Bush Team's Incompetence ...
LIHOP & Incompetence Cards Are Distractions - Thats The Point ...
http://www.911blogger.com/news/2012-06-20/new ...- 59k -
You'll find that most wingnuts have open eyes, open ears, mouth flapping like a flat tire, and a mind that is closed tighter than a bulls ass!

TIR
YEAH

Martin, TN

#47386 Sep 4, 2012
Amazing wrote:
OMG. Is Dead Ted Kennedy running again? Heeheehee! Amazing how Oblamea still compares himself to the Kennedy's. So desperate to be one of the elite but woefully failing. Like he's failed at everything else. Cannot even speak a complete sentence without a TelePrompTer !
Guess we get to see How Michelle looks now after all her multiple facial surgies but it won't help her bad attitude about her disliking America.
I'll be glad as heck when she's gone so people will stop wearing those ignorant looking sleeveless dresses. I imagine one person told her it looked good so then she felt she had to wear that distasteful looking garb all the time. Wear some sleeves Michelle. We all know now your arms look like a mans ok? Get over it already. Four years and your still wearing that tacky looking crap!!!
Here comes the blah blah blah. Promises to actually do something that don't mean a thing.
If we believe what ted Kennedy just said at the convention (recorded) then he said " The best predictor of what a party will do now is to look at what they've done in the past"!!
I truly believe that. We can expect exactly more of the same not getting crap done. No budget at all. Giving money away to enemys like it's easy to come by, etc etc. Way to go Dems. Thanks for letting its know Nothing will change. Gotcha. Get it. I understand. More of the same. No thanks.
Yeah Boy! Did you see that clip they showed of Kennedy & Romney's debate? That was worth the price of admission. That Ed Kennedy beat the magic underpants right off of Mitt. LOL

Stanford

#47387 Sep 4, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are stubborn things.
"Facts are stupid things." -- Ronald Reagan, 1988, a misquote of John Adams, "Facts are stubborn things."
:-p
Alas, a person that will do some fact checking. Rock on! Regardless of the misquote, he still said it, and probably believed it.

TIR
Amazing

Lexington, KY

#47388 Sep 4, 2012
Dead Ted...... Waaaaaahahahahaha!! Priceless reach!!!

Now we get to hear how folks should actually BRAG about being on welfare and getting pell grants!! Wow those sum Dems are batting a not hitter!!

Thank you..... Thank you very much!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 28 min DC ReBirth 45
All racers who race late models mods and limite... 39 min David 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 148,907
The problem 6 hr You know 12
Jim Barnes stinks as mayor of Richmond 9 hr John Q Citizen 7
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 10 hr Jennifer Renee 38,050
How many 11 hr Heartbreaking 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages