'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36547 Apr 16, 2012
Jay wrote:
This is what I was trying to say to those who argued that African is a race. According to this information, Obama's father's race is not defined, therefore, Obama's document of birth would qualify him as white.
~~~~~~
According to the 1961 Vital Statistics Instruction Manual (VSIM) Obama’s alleged 1961 “Certificate of Live Birth” reveals that he is actually not America’s first “black” president. In fact, by vital statistics reporting standards, he is not even bi-racial. This is significant not to the issue of his race, but to the accuracy of the information on the image in comparison to his widely accepted birth narrative, in general.
Demographic coding of the information as it is stated on the image causes him to be classified as “white”, not “black”, contrary to what media propaganda has tried to convince us. Vital statistics reporting protocols state that a child’s race is classified by the race of the parents with consideration given in the following priority.
1. If the race of both parents is coded the same, the child is that race, as well.
2. If one parent is classified as white (Code 1) and the other is classified as one of codes 0 or 2 through 8, then the child’s race is also classified as one of the classification codes found in 0 or 2 through 8.
3. The child’s race is classified by the father’s race unless the father’s race code is 9, which means “Not stated” or “not classifiable”, then the child’s race is classified by the mother’s race.
Race codes for reporting the mother’s and father’s race on the standard Certificate of Live Birth in 1961 were the same codes and were as follows:
Recall, Obama’s father’s race is shown as “African” which does not appear in the “Detail Race of Father” table as a classifiable race according the NCHS. It is coded as a number 9 which is “Not Stated”. Therefore Obama’s race is based on his mother’s, not his father’s, by federal law.
We know the vital statistics of Obama’s father’s race was recorded using this code because within the margins of Obama’s alleged 1961 “Certificate of Live Birth” there are preliminary coding marks written in pencil as prescribed by the Vital Statistics Instruction Manual for 1961 reporting. Obama’s certificate has the number “9” scribed in the margin of the item for his father’s race.
#9 means race not stated.
Please see the link because the list does not copy.
http://thedailypen.blogspot.com/2012/02/vital...
By the way, a person's heritage is not changed due to a record's error. The record is simply corrected (or not considering how seriously the mistake is taken).
heard that

Manchester, KY

#36548 Apr 16, 2012
Reader

Russellville, KY

#36549 Apr 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>One more time, The law at the time of Obamas birth states that his mother had to be in the USA (5) years after her 14th birthday and clearly she wasn't..So by law at the time of his birth he didn't meet the requirements for Natural Born Citizen..By the same law it doesn't matter where he was born..Look it up for your self(7 FAM 1133.2-2)..
You Birthers are so funny. You act as though no person EVER running against Obama never thought about his requirements. Why don't you people put all these facts together and send them to Mitt or better yet the Supreme Court? You are the Legal Staff of Topix. hahahhahahahhahaha!!!!!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#36550 Apr 16, 2012
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, a person's heritage is not changed due to a record's error. The record is simply corrected (or not considering how seriously the mistake is taken).
Simply corrected? Then it could be just as easily "simply changed" to fit what was needed for a person to meet a requirement to run for president, right? lol Or would that be when it becomes impossible to do...according to you? LMMFAO! You are very aware of the procedure corn boy...open mouth, insert foot! lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#36551 Apr 16, 2012
heard that wrote:
http://youtu.be/-CjrZNi49bE
THAT is a very GOOD cartoon!
Reminds me of Ron Paul......

Go Ron 2012.....!

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#36552 Apr 16, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Cut, hell the 14th amendment just punched holes through your comment. One can not be subject to our Constitution until they are citizens. Rubio was born a Cuban citizen the same citizenship of his father.
All persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens, thereof.(Civil Rights Act of 1866/14th Amendment Citizenship clause, ratified 1868)
Well you need to go back and read the full text Goat!
You're so far off base...they would call you out just for being dumb!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#36553 Apr 16, 2012
I wouldn't vote Obama if he was the only one running. However, this birther shit is over and done with, and only distracting us from getting him out of office. Many of you believe the Trayvon Martin case is being exploited by Obama to distract us from the real issues. He doesn't need to distract us as long as we bitch and moan about his eligibility to be president.

Other more important real issues are (just to name a few):

* Out of control spending, and the antiquated tax system.

* The healthcare mandate that will impact every citizen in the country, and the associated costs that will break the bank.

* The national debt that we will leave our children & grandchildren.

* National security issues and dealing with those that wish to harm this country.

Obama is the president, we can groan about it, or we can try to prevent him from being a two term president. The birther thing is just like crying over spilled milk people.
Nutz

Bowie, MD

#36554 Apr 16, 2012
I am conservative bur you Bitrthers need a reality check. You're no better than the far Left "Truthers ".

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#36555 Apr 16, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply corrected? Then it could be just as easily "simply changed" to fit what was needed for a person to meet a requirement to run for president, right? lol Or would that be when it becomes impossible to do...according to you? LMMFAO! You are very aware of the procedure corn boy...open mouth, insert foot! lol
Not changed, corrected.
I say this because (I cannot speak for Hawaii) nearly ALL states require all corrections be be noted.
In other words, had there been any "changes" it would have been notated on the record itself.(I know this having had to make a change to my own child's birth record)

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#36557 Apr 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>One more time, The law at the time of Obamas birth states that his mother had to be in the USA (5) years after her 14th birthday and clearly she wasn't..So by law at the time of his birth he didn't meet the requirements for Natural Born Citizen..By the same law it doesn't matter where he was born..Look it up for your self(7 FAM 1133.2-2)..
Ok hey...here's you're exact reference point.
Now explain to me how in anyway possible this pertains to Obama's MOTHER!
(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom isan alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who,prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (59 Stat. 669; 22 U.S.C. 288)by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person.
Was Ann Dunham born outside the geographical limits of the United States? NO...I rest my case!
what

Glasgow, KY

#36558 Apr 16, 2012
I couldn't care less where Obama was born or if he is eligible to be president. He is here. He is president. He has done more damage to our country than many other presidents combined. That is what matters. We are all aware of the lies being told and the tricks being used by this administration and we are all aware of the number of Americans who are willing to support this administrations lies and tricks. Republicans had better step it up on the real issues that need to be addressed or they will hand our country back to the people who seem hellbent on destroying it.

I am an Independent who did vote for Obama 4 years ago. I admit my mistake, learned from it and will not repeat that mistake.

Step it up republicans. Focusing on the birthplace of Obama only takes the focus off of his many failures that you should be focusing on! He loves it that you are stuck on an issue that he evidently has the people in place to keep his secrets. You are beating a dead horse. Do yourself, your kids and your country a favor...forget about proving he was never qualified to be president...he has already proven that...move on to the most important issue of our time...not allowing Obama 4 more years to damage our country beyond repair for our childrens sake!
Jay

Paris, TN

#36559 Apr 16, 2012
Do not compare Rubio's situation to Obama's. Totally different family, totally different situation.

When did Rubio's parents complete citizenhip? Does anybody know? Both parents became Americans, unlike Obama's.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#36560 Apr 16, 2012
Jay wrote:
Do not compare Rubio's situation to Obama's. Totally different family, totally different situation.
When did Rubio's parents complete citizenhip? Does anybody know? Both parents became Americans, unlike Obama's.
Doesn't matter.
Both satisfy the Constitutional requirements to be President.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#36561 Apr 16, 2012
Jay wrote:
Info about Rubio.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/nationa...
Neither parent was a citizen when Rubio was born.

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#36562 Apr 16, 2012
what wrote:
I couldn't care less where Obama was born or if he is eligible to be president. He is here. He is president. He has done more damage to our country than many other presidents combined. That is what matters. We are all aware of the lies being told and the tricks being used by this administration and we are all aware of the number of Americans who are willing to support this administrations lies and tricks. Republicans had better step it up on the real issues that need to be addressed or they will hand our country back to the people who seem hellbent on destroying it.
I am an Independent who did vote for Obama 4 years ago. I admit my mistake, learned from it and will not repeat that mistake.
Step it up republicans. Focusing on the birthplace of Obama only takes the focus off of his many failures that you should be focusing on! He loves it that you are stuck on an issue that he evidently has the people in place to keep his secrets. You are beating a dead horse. Do yourself, your kids and your country a favor...forget about proving he was never qualified to be president...he has already proven that...move on to the most important issue of our time...not allowing Obama 4 more years to damage our country beyond repair for our childrens sake!
What damage is that exactly? Mrs.Robinson..coo coo ca choo!
Jay

Paris, TN

#36563 Apr 16, 2012
Not so fast.

Rubio's parents were in the US for at least ten years, or thereabouts. They were running from communism, not associating with communists such as Ayer's and all that other ilk. And his birth in this country is not under scrutiny such as (the other guy).

More controversy eh?

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#36564 Apr 16, 2012
Jay wrote:
Not so fast.
Rubio's parents were in the US for at least ten years, or thereabouts. They were running from communism, not associating with communists such as Ayer's and all that other ilk. And his birth in this country is not under scrutiny such as (the other guy).
More controversy eh?
Ok Jay... Mitts parents were born in Mexico...Why?
Because his grandparents were running from the law!
Twisted huh?

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#36565 Apr 16, 2012
Jay wrote:
Not so fast.
More controversy eh?
So that qualifies him for citizen.
As for "Natural Born" neither parent was a citizen when he was born.
Obama's mother was a US citizen.
You cannot say Rubio is qualified and Obama is not (based on your parents citizenship status).

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#36566 Apr 16, 2012
Jay wrote:
Not so fast.
More controversy eh?
By the way, BOTH are Natural Born (they were born citizens).

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#36567 Apr 16, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Jay... Mitts parents were born in Mexico...Why?
Because his grandparents were running from the law!
Twisted huh?
The REAL funny part is that not only was Mitt's dad a Mexican citizen but so is Mitt!
Mexican law says ANYONE, regardless of parent's citizenship, born on Mexican soil is a "Natural Citizen" of Mexico (Mitts dad).
Furthermore any one born to a Mexican citizen regardless of where they were born, is also a Mexican citizen (Mitt).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jul '10) 36 min texas pete 20,423
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 40 min texas pete 30,809
Rob Hacker 57 min a friend 15
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 18,666
is they a time limit at golden corral 1 hr Duh 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,371
kimberly and david 3 hr hey 6
Any Cute Lonely Female English Teachers or Libr... 6 hr Edward Hieronymus 931
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM