Missing teen girl in Berea
IDK

Richmond, KY

#7829 Aug 5, 2014
I heard from someone a couple months ago that brooke was alive and that she had contacted them and said that she did not want to be found, but she was okay. Dont know if i should bother the police with this infomation because the person who i heard this from is a known liar that is full of shit.
Justice

Danville, KY

#7830 Aug 5, 2014
Yea that's why they're still offering a reward, even after being told by "Brooklyn" herself that she was ok & didn't wanna b found. Your source is a dumbass...js
IDK

Richmond, KY

#7831 Aug 5, 2014
Im aware, Thats why I didnt feel the need to inform authorities.
sorry

Richmond, KY

#7832 Aug 5, 2014
Its been over a year people, Nothing is going to be done. All the evidence is now GONE, Its too late for any of that. I think she was raped, and burned on the couch or thrown in a lake.
sad

United States

#7833 Aug 5, 2014
She didn't know what to do or where to be. She knew she was loved but she didnt feel it that night. Any other secrets? Did Brooke have one?
mountain woman

Lexington, KY

#7834 Aug 6, 2014
I think the banks and woods on the other side of owsley lake should be searched. You can get there by boat only. It was not searched, the horses they called in could no access that part of the lake because it was too dense.
At the time she came up missing the lake was down, you could actually walk way out in it , she could have been dragged out into the lake.
There are several cleared spot along the banks of the lake,there is also a boat that stays down down there all the time. Just thinking out loud I guess.I also realize the gate to the other area of the lakes road was locked on the day she was missing, but could have been entered by way of foot not auto.
The search team on horses were not from the area and said they could not gain access to some of the land, they also told me they had to leave their horses and try to search on foot but was unable to search the whole area because everyone was suppose to meet back at Indian Fort at 4:30.
whywasint

United States

#7835 Aug 6, 2014
why dont they use canaveral dogs ive heard they can find just about anything and anybody.im still praying that she will be found alive

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7837 Aug 6, 2014
Justice wrote:
so just curious as to why it doesn't fit seriously? Why do u think that?
Information that what given privately, passed on to KSP that I can't put on here.
RealTalkwithEdHi eronymus

Mckee, KY

#7838 Aug 6, 2014
It might have been a random serial killer and not JH at all if that turns out to be Brooke in Rowan County. Nicole Penix Vanzant canaveral disappeared near a Dollar General Store in Frenchburg and was found a comparable distance from Berea to Rowan County in the Red River Gorge a few years ago and her case remains unsolved too

Mckee, KY

#7839 Aug 6, 2014
^sorry about the word canavreal being in there. I was trying to look up what kind of dogs those were and sometimes my computer doesn't always copy and paste properly.
Following2

United States

#7840 Aug 6, 2014
RealTalkwithEdHieronymus wrote:
It might have been a random serial killer and not JH at all if that turns out to be Brooke in Rowan County. Nicole Penix Vanzant canaveral disappeared near a Dollar General Store in Frenchburg and was found a comparable distance from Berea to Rowan County in the Red River Gorge a few years ago and her case remains unsolved too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SMt1YHpEH3IXX.
Well I don't remember seeing on the news anywhere that JH is explaining a burned couch at his house. Sooooo yeah. There's a good clue! Why do you keep trying to twist the facts?
Justice

Danville, KY

#7841 Aug 6, 2014
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>Information that what given privately, passed on to KSP that I can't put on here.
Can you msg me and tell me?

Location hidden

#7842 Aug 6, 2014
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you msg me and tell me?
yes

Mckee, KY

#7843 Aug 6, 2014
Following2 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I don't remember seeing on the news anywhere that JH is explaining a burned couch at his house. Sooooo yeah. There's a good clue! Why do you keep trying to twist the facts?
I don't know how JH explaining or not explaining a burned couch at his house had anything to do with what I said. I just said that if it's her remains found in Rowan County and not in some storage shed, deep hole in the ground, or body of water in Madison County or that landfill in Estill County that's been mentioned here previously, then in MY estimation, which you're entitled to take as you will, then that would diminish the odds that it was JH or another party goer that had something to do with it and increase the odds that it was a random serial killer that did it.

Maybe she had an internet stalker, if she was as active on the net, twitter, etc, as her friend and sister are or maybe she walked outside to finish her cigarette and some serial killer truck driver
that works for Dollar General ( see the possible connection to other cases https://www.youtube.com/watch... and http://billwarnermyblog.wordpress.com/2014/04... ) spotted her.

Of course, if TW or some other party goer has close relations or friends in Rowan County or was there that weekend that, of course, would sway the odds back the other way in my estimation.

“Runs with Scissors”

Since: Jun 14

Somewhere in Kentucky

#7844 Aug 6, 2014
Following2 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I don't remember seeing on the news anywhere that JH is explaining a burned couch at his house. Sooooo yeah. There's a good clue! Why do you keep trying to twist the facts?
So is the burned couch STILL sitting outside of the house or has it been removed?
Justice

Danville, KY

#7845 Aug 7, 2014
Its very odd & alarming that they haven't even said what caused it to catch fire to begin with!!

Since: Aug 14

Danville, KY

#7846 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>yes
Ok had to change my screen name again to get it to work. Just wondering why u think it doesn't fit? And why u can't put on forum? Why isn't KSP doing anything with the info?? Jw, are you related to Brookelyn?

Since: Aug 14

Danville, KY

#7847 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>yes
Lol done that wrong, plz check ur msgs
sad

Winchester, KY

#7848 Aug 7, 2014
News is reporting that a search in Winchester is being conducted now in a cold case, due to a tip on the case.

Location hidden

#7849 Aug 7, 2014
Justice4Brookelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol done that wrong, plz check ur msgs
I did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica B at Hooters 19 min Huh 4
People on probation 20 min Blah 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Don Barros Serrano 148,979
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 24 min Shang Tsung 83
True love 37 min Anne 13
Richmond Honda 1 hr Gates honda 2
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 38,066
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages