Missing teen girl in Berea
Following2

United States

#7840 Aug 6, 2014
RealTalkwithEdHieronymus wrote:
It might have been a random serial killer and not JH at all if that turns out to be Brooke in Rowan County. Nicole Penix Vanzant canaveral disappeared near a Dollar General Store in Frenchburg and was found a comparable distance from Berea to Rowan County in the Red River Gorge a few years ago and her case remains unsolved too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SMt1YHpEH3IXX.
Well I don't remember seeing on the news anywhere that JH is explaining a burned couch at his house. Sooooo yeah. There's a good clue! Why do you keep trying to twist the facts?
Justice

Danville, KY

#7841 Aug 6, 2014
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>Information that what given privately, passed on to KSP that I can't put on here.
Can you msg me and tell me?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7842 Aug 6, 2014
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you msg me and tell me?
yes
RealTalkwithEdHi eronymus

Mckee, KY

#7843 Aug 6, 2014
Following2 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I don't remember seeing on the news anywhere that JH is explaining a burned couch at his house. Sooooo yeah. There's a good clue! Why do you keep trying to twist the facts?
I don't know how JH explaining or not explaining a burned couch at his house had anything to do with what I said. I just said that if it's her remains found in Rowan County and not in some storage shed, deep hole in the ground, or body of water in Madison County or that landfill in Estill County that's been mentioned here previously, then in MY estimation, which you're entitled to take as you will, then that would diminish the odds that it was JH or another party goer that had something to do with it and increase the odds that it was a random serial killer that did it.

Maybe she had an internet stalker, if she was as active on the net, twitter, etc, as her friend and sister are or maybe she walked outside to finish her cigarette and some serial killer truck driver
that works for Dollar General ( see the possible connection to other cases https://www.youtube.com/watch... and http://billwarnermyblog.wordpress.com/2014/04... ) spotted her.

Of course, if TW or some other party goer has close relations or friends in Rowan County or was there that weekend that, of course, would sway the odds back the other way in my estimation.

“Runs with Scissors”

Since: Jun 14

Somewhere in Kentucky

#7844 Aug 6, 2014
Following2 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I don't remember seeing on the news anywhere that JH is explaining a burned couch at his house. Sooooo yeah. There's a good clue! Why do you keep trying to twist the facts?
So is the burned couch STILL sitting outside of the house or has it been removed?
Justice

Danville, KY

#7845 Aug 7, 2014
Its very odd & alarming that they haven't even said what caused it to catch fire to begin with!!

Since: Aug 14

Danville, KY

#7846 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>yes
Ok had to change my screen name again to get it to work. Just wondering why u think it doesn't fit? And why u can't put on forum? Why isn't KSP doing anything with the info?? Jw, are you related to Brookelyn?

Danville, KY

#7847 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>yes
Lol done that wrong, plz check ur msgs
sad

Winchester, KY

#7848 Aug 7, 2014
News is reporting that a search in Winchester is being conducted now in a cold case, due to a tip on the case.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7849 Aug 7, 2014
Justice4Brookelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol done that wrong, plz check ur msgs
I did
Wondering

United States

#7850 Aug 7, 2014
I maybe wrong with what technology is capable of but just curious if the cell phones from those "suspected" and /or questioned has been tracked. If they had service at anytime wouldn't the cell phone ping from the satellite? I know the missing girls phone has been mentioned but no one else's....can LE not track down every move those suspected of doing something or knowing something made and focus on those areas intensely?

“Runs with Scissors”

Somewhere in Kentucky

#7851 Aug 7, 2014
Justice wrote:
Its very odd & alarming that they haven't even said what caused it to catch fire to begin with!!
Agreed. Some people think the couch was burned to remove and destroy evidence of a crime. But why set a couch on fire in the house when you could just get rid of the couch? Police and Fire Fighters came BECAUSE of the fire. It just makes no sense to me. I think that something to keep in mind is that by all accounts whatever happened to Brookelyn happened sometime between 4:30 and 7:00 in the morning. That is a pretty narrow amount of time to assault somebody, bring about their death, clean up, start a fire, and hide a body, or at least remove a body from the house. One thing I have never, ever read in the news coverage of the Brookelyn Farthing case is the broken window. You can view a picture in the folllowing link:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/26/art...

“Runs with Scissors”

Somewhere in Kentucky

#7852 Aug 7, 2014
Wondering wrote:
I maybe wrong with what technology is capable of but just curious if the cell phones from those "suspected" and /or questioned has been tracked. If they had service at anytime wouldn't the cell phone ping from the satellite? I know the missing girls phone has been mentioned but no one else's....can LE not track down every move those suspected of doing something or knowing something made and focus on those areas intensely?
That depends on the type of phone, the carrier, if the phone in question was turned on, if the phone had cellular data enabled or was in airplane mode, and so on. It would also most likely require a court order. I worked as a top-tier advisor dual skilled in account security for a popular brand of cellular phone. I signed a non-disclosure agreement with that company so that is as specific as I am willing to get about my job and who I worked for. But I can say that part of my job involved advising customers who called for help with finding their phones or remote locking and wiping stolen phones.
I wonder if LE looked into the phone records of any suspect or suspects. It would still most likely require a court order but it might be useful. If someone harmed Brookelyn Farthing they may have called a friend to come help with disposing of evidence or advise on disposing of evidence. If more than one person was involved to begin with there may have been a flurry of phone calls or text messages either before or after the crime.
Following2

Tucker, GA

#7853 Aug 7, 2014
BehindYou78 wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Some people think the couch was burned to remove and destroy evidence of a crime. But why set a couch on fire in the house when you could just get rid of the couch? Police and Fire Fighters came BECAUSE of the fire. It just makes no sense to me. I think that something to keep in mind is that by all accounts whatever happened to Brookelyn happened sometime between 4:30 and 7:00 in the morning. That is a pretty narrow amount of time to assault somebody, bring about their death, clean up, start a fire, and hide a body, or at least remove a body from the house. One thing I have never, ever read in the news coverage of the Brookelyn Farthing case is the broken window. You can view a picture in the folllowing link:
If JH wasn't there and nobody saw anything suspicious, then who called the fire dept?

Danville, KY

#7854 Aug 7, 2014
BehindYou78 wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends on the type of phone, the carrier, if the phone in question was turned on, if the phone had cellular data enabled or was in airplane mode, and so on. It would also most likely require a court order. I worked as a top-tier advisor dual skilled in account security for a popular brand of cellular phone. I signed a non-disclosure agreement with that company so that is as specific as I am willing to get about my job and who I worked for. But I can say that part of my job involved advising customers who called for help with finding their phones or remote locking and wiping stolen phones.
I wonder if LE looked into the phone records of any suspect or suspects. It would still most likely require a court order but it might be useful. If someone harmed Brookelyn Farthing they may have called a friend to come help with disposing of evidence or advise on disposing of evidence. If more than one person was involved to begin with there may have been a flurry of phone calls or text messages either before or after the crime.
You know everyone that was involved cell phones were being blowed up by each other during that time! I could make a laundry list of things that are SOOOOOO f'd up about this case!!! If the community of Berea would pull together esp ones that have donated either time or money and demand more coverage on this case, something might actually be accomplished. I just don't get why nothing has changed. Who knows what's fact or fiction here??? Another timeline needs to be started..a PI needs to be hired.

“Runs with Scissors”

Somewhere in Kentucky

#7855 Aug 8, 2014
Justice4Brookelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
You know everyone that was involved cell phones were being blowed up by each other during that time! I could make a laundry list of things that are SOOOOOO f'd up about this case!!! If the community of Berea would pull together esp ones that have donated either time or money and demand more coverage on this case, something might actually be accomplished. I just don't get why nothing has changed. Who knows what's fact or fiction here??? Another timeline needs to be started..a PI needs to be hired.
Does anyone know what kind of cell phone Brookelyn had for sure?

Danville, KY

#7856 Aug 8, 2014
I think I read on here that her mom & stepdad lived on the same street or close to josh, but were moving at the time all this happened. Is this true?? Can anyone tell me if this is a fact? Also that mom & step dad are now divorcing??

Danville, KY

#7857 Aug 8, 2014
also, a search in Woodford county, ky river? Wasn't she rumored to have been put there??

“Runs with Scissors”

Somewhere in Kentucky

#7858 Aug 8, 2014
Justice4Brookelyn wrote:
I think I read on here that her mom & stepdad lived on the same street or close to josh, but were moving at the time all this happened. Is this true?? Can anyone tell me if this is a fact? Also that mom & step dad are now divorcing??
Her stepfather lists his relationship status as "divorced" on his Facebook page.
RealTalkwithEdHi eronymus

Mckee, KY

#7859 Aug 8, 2014
BehindYou78 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Some people think the couch was burned to remove and destroy evidence of a crime. But why set a couch on fire in the house when you could just get rid of the couch? Police and Fire Fighters came BECAUSE of the fire. It just makes no sense to me. I think that something to keep in mind is that by all accounts whatever happened to Brookelyn happened sometime between 4:30 and 7:00 in the morning. That is a pretty narrow amount of time to assault somebody, bring about their death, clean up, start a fire, and hide a body, or at least remove a body from the house. One thing I have never, ever read in the news coverage of the Brookelyn Farthing case is the broken window. You can view a picture in the folllowing link:
Maybe JH was telling the truth and he left BF sitting on the couch and went to the store. Since, it doesn't sound like she was going to be his GF according to statements I've read here earlier, so he didn't feel obligated to buy her anything. And that explains that he didn't buy anything for her.

Then when the other person saw JH leave they broke through the window and abducted BF and she dropped her cigarette on the couch during the struggle which precipitated the fire.

Note: I said "maybe"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Ihop 179,861
Amanda Blake loves BBC! 49 min Bro 4
The Famous Name Game (Nov '12) 2 hr texas pete 2,212
"FLATLINE'S" Last Word New Sentence 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 311
Leah J Jones 3 hr That guy 4
You should know, you still mean EVERYTHING to me. 8 hr Dad 4
women who squirt-mens opinions (Aug '15) 9 hr Spurt 16

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages