Missing teen girl in Berea
Tina

Lexington, KY

#7743 Jul 25, 2014
Ed's gone off the deep end into retardville.
RealTalkwithEdHi eronymus

Mckee, KY

#7745 Jul 25, 2014
Tina wrote:
Ed's gone off the deep end into retardville.
Before you start talking about who has and hasn't gone off the deep end into retardville, you had better do something to up the number of college degrees that you have as well as your genetic disposition for intelligence because there's no way that either your father or your uncle were considered to be the finest practicing attorney in the Commonwealth of Kentucky or the state's best GP of Medicine at any time in their lives.
Educated Also

Anonymous Proxy

#7746 Jul 25, 2014
RealTalkwithEdHieronymus wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you start talking about who has and hasn't gone off the deep end into retardville, you had better do something to up the number of college degrees that you have as well as your genetic disposition for intelligence because there's no way that either your father or your uncle were considered to be the finest practicing attorney in the Commonwealth of Kentucky or the state's best GP of Medicine at any time in their lives.

Ed, I read your post about how you were cheated out of your inheritance. That was not right, and if I may ask did you get mentioned in the will and purposefully left out stated there? I am thinking if you were not mentioned in the will as being left out there may be some recourse action that you could look into.

But let me advise you on a small matter if you will permit it. This thing you have about bragging about all your degrees is making you appear odd at best. I just thought I would let you know.

But think about what I said. Suppose a person came out of the wood work and said I was his son. If DNA can prove it, then some of the inheritance goes to him regardless who likes it or not.

So use that intelligence to get what is rightfully yours.
Translation

Lexington, KY

#7747 Jul 26, 2014
Ed was specifically mentioned in his father's will to receive next to nothing because his father was embarrassed by what an entitled, mentally deficient loser Ed turned out to be. There is no legal recourse.

Ed also continually either lies about how many degrees he has or doesn't understand what a college degree is. He has one undergraduate degree and 4 minors. Minors are not degrees.

Ed should also read up on the fact that there's only about a 0.5 correlation between paternal and child intelligence. Whereas height and hair color are around .85.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7748 Jul 26, 2014
People were figuring out ED, what your father was really all about. The general public is not as ignorant as you think.You are drawing attention to his indiscretions and making them his legacy. He was odd an we are all thinking you are odd like him now. Is that what you want? Smarts and breeding get you nowhere if no one can stand you, especially if you don't use them.
Translation

Lexington, KY

#7749 Jul 26, 2014
That's one of Ed's biggest cognitive failures. He wants to be thought of as superior because of how great a person his father was, but also wants sympathy because of how horrible a person his father was.

Mentally, Ed is basically an argument between two puppets he's wearing on his left and right hands.
Home

San Diego, CA

#7751 Jul 26, 2014
Pavlov or Victor,

You must call home quickly.

Mckee, KY

#7752 Jul 26, 2014
Translation wrote:
That's one of Ed's biggest cognitive failures. He wants to be thought of as superior because of how great a person his father was, but also wants sympathy because of how horrible a person his father was.
Mentally, Ed is basically an argument between two puppets he's wearing on his left and right hands.
Dam man. You don't known anything about meyou just think or wish you did. I don't know maybe you're a woman that's too fat to meet up to my dating expectations since apparently you've done a lot of stalking of me for some reason. Probably just a miserable curr that's been jealous of me my whole life because you don't have one iota of my learning, my natural intelligence, or my breeding.

The fact that I didn't inherit one penny of my father's money was because he was a goddam drunk that couldn't keep his privates in his pants for the entire thirty years of his abusive and cheat-filled marriage to my mom and would lay down with any white trash ho that was sufficiently hot enough according to his standards -- which according to my mom weren't that high because I wouldn't touch several of those bs with a twenty foot pole -- that his lofty position in life youngest Commonwealth Attorney in Ky History, Member of UK's Order of the Coif, he did graduate in the Top Three in his Law School Class in the mid '60s.

So, the last two gold digging bs that he was married to after he divorced my mom, and he only lived 4 years after their divorce was finalized, and he personally told me one month before he died that if the lady that wound up with everything he had didn't straighten out he was going to ditch her moldy a** that Bruce Ward claimed he saw 69ing Poodle Marcum's deceased gay daughter one day when he had to do something at her house and that out-Hamleted Hamlet's Mother by moving another man into my dad's house before his body had been cold in the ground one month and go after the tragically beautiful Audrey Marcum who he told me in private made "his tongue hard", so why was Margie "White Trash Belle of the Ball of Leslie County" Gill entitled to all his money any way?

If anybody was entitled to his money it was my mom who put up with his constant abuse and cheating for 30 years, and you can ask her doctors if her body doesn't bear the scars and injuries from it, but didn't get one cent from him in their divorce because Kentucky's still an uncivilized state when it comes to such things and is a "No Fault Divorce" State. She definitely should have been entitled to half of his money since she helped him to decide to become an attorney, worked hard at various jobs to help him become an attorney, helped him to build up his practice by being the face of his Law firm during his most successful years, and, as stated previously put up with years of abuse and cheating from him. But the dam judge, friend of my father's, in their divorce case almost ordered her to pay spousal support to him ( and there was the matter of his having all of his money hidden in the legal books in his law office and the fact that he had a certain bigwig at the local bank in his pocket too boot).

Have you ever heard of a third grade teacher having to pay spousal support to a high powered attorney.

And barring that as his only son that also put up with years and years of abuse from him both physically and mentally, then I should have been entitled to everything he had when he died and that's the bottom line.

All that said, I am infinitely more intelligent and more knowledgeable about many, many, many things than you could ever hope to be, you stalking libeler. I am a veritable God in comparison to you regardless of the amount of money that I have or don't have in my pockets, I mean it doesn't even seem like you even managed to read Robert Louis Stevenson's "Jeckyll and Hyde", my father wasDoctor Jeckyll at work and after opening a bottle at home quickly became Mr. Hyde, in Freshman Lit, so go **** yourself, you Ignoranus!
Dave

Crestwood, KY

#7753 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Dam man. You don't known anything about meyou just think or wish you did. I don't know maybe you're a woman that's too fat to meet up to my dating expectations since apparently you've done a lot of stalking of me for some reason. Probably just a miserable curr that's been jealous of me my whole life because you don't have one iota of my learning, my natural intelligence, or my breeding.
The fact that I didn't inherit one penny of my father's money was because he was a goddam drunk that couldn't keep his privates in his pants for the entire thirty years of his abusive and cheat-filled marriage to my mom and would lay down with any white trash ho that was sufficiently hot enough according to his standards -- which according to my mom weren't that high because I wouldn't touch several of those bs with a twenty foot pole -- that his lofty position in life youngest Commonwealth Attorney in Ky History, Member of UK's Order of the Coif, he did graduate in the Top Three in his Law School Class in the mid '60s.
So, the last two gold digging bs that he was married to after he divorced my mom, and he only lived 4 years after their divorce was finalized, and he personally told me one month before he died that if the lady that wound up with everything he had didn't straighten out he was going to ditch her moldy a** that Bruce Ward claimed he saw 69ing Poodle Marcum's deceased gay daughter one day when he had to do something at her house and that out-Hamleted Hamlet's Mother by moving another man into my dad's house before his body had been cold in the ground one month and go after the tragically beautiful Audrey Marcum who he told me in private made "his tongue hard", so why was Margie "White Trash Belle of the Ball of Leslie County" Gill entitled to all his money any way?
If anybody was entitled to his money it was my mom who put up with his constant abuse and cheating for 30 years, and you can ask her doctors if her body doesn't bear the scars and injuries from it, but didn't get one cent from him in their divorce because Kentucky's still an uncivilized state when it comes to such things and is a "No Fault Divorce" State. She definitely should have been entitled to half of his money since she helped him to decide to become an attorney, worked hard at various jobs to help him become an attorney, helped him to build up his practice by being the face of his Law firm during his most successful years, and, as stated previously put up with years of abuse and cheating from him. But the dam judge, friend of my father's, in their divorce case almost ordered her to pay spousal support to him ( and there was the matter of his having all of his money hidden in the legal books in his law office and the fact that he had a certain bigwig at the local bank in his pocket too boot).
Have you ever heard of a third grade teacher having to pay spousal support to a high powered attorney.
And barring that as his only son that also put up with years and years of abuse from him both physically and mentally, then I should have been entitled to everything he had when he died and that's the bottom line.
All that said, I am infinitely more intelligent and more knowledgeable about many, many, many things than you could ever hope to be, you stalking libeler. I am a veritable God in comparison to you regardless of the amount of money that I have or don't have in my pockets, I mean it doesn't even seem like you even managed to read Robert Louis Stevenson's "Jeckyll and Hyde", my father wasDoctor eted at work and after opening a bottle at home quickly became Mr. Hyde, in Freshman Lit, so go **** yourself, you Ignoranus!
Have you considered writing a novel based on your life? You may be published. You never know.
Translation

Lexington, KY

#7754 Jul 26, 2014
Dave: He'd have to learn basic english first. Things like using question marks, not having entire paragraphs that are a giant run on sentence, making any comprehensible sense half the time, etc.

Mckee, KY

#7755 Jul 26, 2014
Translation wrote:
Dave: He'd have to learn basic english first. Things like using question marks, not having entire paragraphs that are a giant run on sentence, making any comprehensible sense half the time, etc.
Apparently my grasp of the English language is firm enough that I have an undergraduate degree in English Literature from Eastern Kentucky University ( and I completed courses at the University of Kentucky as well ) with all "A"s only 2 "B"s in the subject in my entire undergraduate career and that included 2 "A"s under Dr. Bob Miller in Old Teastement and New Testament studies at EKU, an "A" in creative writing from Normandi Ellis at UK, several "A"s under Bond Harris, who taught over 10,000 students, courses at EKU, an "A" in Dr. Richard Freed's "Film as Literature Course" at EKU, and an "A" in David Dick's Journalism class at the University of Kentucky, so what do you think of those apples?
Justice

Danville, KY

#7756 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Apparently my grasp of the English language is firm enough that I have an undergraduate degree in English Literature from Eastern Kentucky University ( and I completed courses at the University of Kentucky as well ) with all "A"s only 2 "B"s in the subject in my entire undergraduate career and that included 2 "A"s under Dr. Bob Miller in Old Teastement and New Testament studies at EKU, an "A" in creative writing from Normandi Ellis at UK, several "A"s under Bond Harris, who taught over 10,000 students, courses at EKU, an "A" in Dr. Richard Freed's "Film as Literature Course" at EKU, and an "A" in David Dick's Journalism class at the University of Kentucky, so what do you think of those apples?

You forgot to add a YouTube video explaining what you just wrote, or something totally irrelevant to what you said. SLACKER!!
Curious

Anonymous Proxy

#7757 Jul 27, 2014
Home wrote:
Pavlov or Victor,
You must call home quickly.

What is this about and why is it in this forum? Seems out of place or extra odd to me.

Mckee, KY

#7758 Jul 27, 2014
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to add a YouTube video explaining what you just wrote, or something totally irrelevant to what you said. SLACKER!!
You see the woman being interviewed in this video http://youtu.be/1CbApZVkJ_A ? My grasp of the English Language is sufficient enough that I made an A in one of her Creative Writing Courses at the University of Kentucky. I would bet that the odds are high that Translation can't claim that honor or a myriad of others that I have if you compare our college transcripts.

Translation is the kind of coward that likes to and gets off on trying to point out the flaws of others ( well, principally me since he seems to know so much about me that he must have some kind of twisted homo-erotic fascination with me to have bothered to try to learn so much ) but he is afraid to state his real name because he's either in denial or wants to hide his own faults, and he's afraid to reveal his own identity because he's afraid I'll sue his behind off for all the lies and slanders he's thrown my way.

And the odds are good that he has cost me financially, which is apparently one of the stipulations of being able to sue someone for slander or libel, because I think he's most likely L. that threw so much garbage at me during my mock Senate campaign in 2010, and L explicitly stated in a letter to me that a woman in Lexington was thinking of giving a job to me because she fely sorry for me that would have greatly contributed to my being able to pay off my student loans and other bills while I also allowing me to be able to afford to live in a nice apartment in Lexington, but that he went out of his way to convince her not to hire me because I have "severely violent tendancies".

Funny thing is, aside from a few fights in elementary school, not even high school mind you, and maybe one or two episodes when I was drunk out of my gourd in college, and I haven't even had a beer since August 2007, then there's zero evidence that I have any violent tendancies at all let alone severe ones.

As far as challenging L ( and most likely Translation since they definitely could be the same person ) to a fight at Fayette Mall during my mock Senate campaign that a lot of people, well, mainly only L., and apparently Translation, like to point at as evidence for my severe violent tendenancies, when someone is throwing lies and false allegations at you nonstop in a public forum even when you've asked them politely to stop, and they're too cowardly to state their name, then it is a NATURAL human tendency to want to find some way to box their ears. And, that doesn't reveal any "severely" violent tendancies at all. Half the people in Jackson County ( and many other counties in Kentucky ) would want to find a way to do something to a person that has thrown so much misinformation or out right lies at them as L / Translation has at me over the years.
Translation

Lexington, KY

#7759 Jul 27, 2014
What I think about that is that you're damn near illiterate. "Old Teastement"??? Also you don't use quotation marks around letter grades.

It's pretty damn sad that a 40+ year old person (can't call you a man) is bragging about what grades he got in individual classes 20 years ago while trying to argue with someone about how smart he is on the internet.
Translation

Lexington, KY

#7760 Jul 27, 2014
You tried to fight someone at a mall while you were pretending to run for senate? That just next leveled your own loser-ness. Ha!

Mckee, KY

#7761 Jul 27, 2014
Translation wrote:
What I think about that is that you're damn near illiterate. "Old Teastement"??? Also you don't use quotation marks around letter grades.
It's pretty damn sad that a 40+ year old person (can't call you a man) is bragging about what grades he got in individual classes 20 years ago while trying to argue with someone about how smart he is on the internet.
My various works [ here https://www.facebook.com/ed.hieronymus and here https://twitter.com/Ed12261973 ] speak for themselves, B, I am far more knowledgeable about more things than you could ever aspire to be.

And, furthermore, you haven't even put in one ounce of the effort that I've put into knowing all the things that I know. I'm not only naturally gifted with an intelligence far greater than my father's EVER was, but I'm a hardworking man too, AND I am a MAN of immaculate tastes as is evident from the vast amount of knowledge that I have about Books, Literature, Religion, Spirituality, Music, Movies, Video Games, History, Philosophy, Pro Wrestling, the QUALITIES that make Truly Beautiful Women and that sets "The Authentically Extraordinary Little Deadly Demons Apart From The Rest http://youtu.be/3YtwcpueNHI " as my aforementioned various works, See Above, clearly demonstrate.

I'm not white trash and I'm not a peon either, and YOU CAN BELIEVE DAT, PLAYA!
Translation

Lexington, KY

#7762 Jul 27, 2014
Eddie, you've never put an ounce of effort into anything. According to your own sad facebook page you haven't had a job in 6 and a half years! How is that hard work? It's no work!

Your "immaculate tastes" are BS. You're supremely convinced that all your opinions are correct, but you're just a sad basement living weirdo.

I mean, come on, you're over 40 and all you do is yap about adolescent crap. I'd say you were the real-life "comic book guy" from the Simpsons but that would be giving you far too much credit. At least he was a business owner. You're just a pathetic troll.

And speaking of pathetic, you claiming to be an authority on women makes me sick to my stomach. You're the worst kind of creep that any woman in her right mind would run from at first sight. You've admitted time and time again that the only way you can get a woman is to pay for it. You disgust me.

Mckee, KY

#7763 Jul 27, 2014
Translation wrote:
Eddie, you've never put an ounce of effort into anything. According to your own sad facebook page you haven't had a job in 6 and a half years! How is that hard work? It's no work!
Your "immaculate tastes" are BS. You're supremely convinced that all your opinions are correct, but you're just a sad basement living weirdo.
I mean, come on, you're over 40 and all you do is yap about adolescent crap. I'd say you were the real-life "comic book guy" from the Simpsons but that would be giving you far too much credit. At least he was a business owner. You're just a pathetic troll.
And speaking of pathetic, you claiming to be an authority on women makes me sick to my stomach. You're the worst kind of creep that any woman in her right mind would run from at first sight. You've admitted time and time again that the only way you can get a woman is to pay for it. You disgust me.
It does take a supreme amount of effort and dedication i.e. hard work to learn more about more topics than any other person in the entire world, and I'm not saying that I know more about every topic under than sun than any other individual, but I certainly know more about most of the important ones than at least 75% of the other people in the world do. I know about bands , works of literature, movies and on and on that the majority of people have either never even heard of or have forgotten about.

Granted, I don't work as an ignorant slave laborer for anyone for peon wages because why should I? I don't even think the people that are doing so should be doing so. No one in America that works 40 hours per week should be payed less than $25,000 ( with prices for goods and services remaining as they are now ) plus a health plan that covers as much as Obama Care that covers far more than that miserable plan I was expected to pay out of my meager wages for at my old job.

Most of my opinions are correct. The fact that I've succeeded at almost everything I've ever really attempted to do reveals that. Find one major opinion of mine that's ever been in error. I correctly predicted that Sony's Playstation 3 against all odds would come back from the dead and trounce Microsoft's Xbox 360 when the 360 had an 8 million lead in sales on the Playstation 3. I predicted that Playstation 4 would dominate this generation of console gaming and it's doing just that. I predicted, based upon a ton of investigation into the matter that was thoroughly backed up by the most reputable of outside sources that if the Mormon Menance Willard (
) "Mitt" Romney became President that it would presage the Darkest Time in World History since the Catholics put Hilter in power in Germany, and thank Obama that people re-elected Barack Obama, AND I said one year ago that the Brooke Farthing Case wouldn't be solved one year later, and the case still hasn't been solved.

So, the overwhelming majority of my opinions turn out to be the correct ones.

Also, a vast number of my opinions are educatedones. In effect, much hard work went into their formulations. You see, I studied my father's collections of dirty magazines ardously in my adolscent years which gave me a keen high for being able to recognize truly beautiful feminine forms.

Mckee, KY

#7764 Jul 27, 2014
Translation wrote:
Bray Wyatt said on WWE Raw this past week that it doesn't matter how much money he has because he plays with society. In much the same way, the the things I do and say do impact society. Eg. I've had a hand in the re-Election of OPresident bama and the success of both the Playstation 3 and 4, and I impacted the jury in the Jodi Arias case with my writings on Mormonism to the point that she didn't receive the death penalty in her first trial, and, even though I put the least amount of work into it of any of my social media outlets, I am approaching 1,000 twitter followers, I've always received the highest marks as an ebay salesmen and prominent business leaders, including Warren Buffet, I believe, have said that sales is definitely one of the most difficult mediums to excell in and that anyone that can exceed at sales can exceed at anything.

So, I would say that all of the above adds up to far more than the accomplishments of the typical basement dweller.

I don't discuss anything that could be considered to be adolescent crap. I discuss Religion because the lessening of its impact on our society would be one of the greatest things that could happen to the United States of America. I discuss Video Games because Video Games are Emergent art forms and I've always been a promoter of the arts, and the images of models, etc, that I place upon my facebook page are placed there in accordance with the teachings of Dr. Anton LaVey who taught that we should partake of those things that are pleasing to us and to others because doing so very often leads to physical, mental, and emotional gratifications and I like to make it possible for my viewers to be enlightened, entertained, and edified.

Some women would have me without money, etc. because they certainly use to send me a lot of facebook friend requests though few of them, even though there were undoubtedly some nice ladies in the crowd, really appeal to me.

We all have strengths and weaknesses in this world and I don't hear you criticizing Charlie Sheen, Hugh Hefner, or Howard Stern and almost every other successful man in America for basically being able to buy their wives or only having the ones that they do hve due to their successes. The odds are that even Rand Paul's attractive wife Kelly wouldn't be hooked up with him if that didn't provide her some access to the Paul family's riches and political clout.

Why should those who have things only because they received their proper birthright be criticized any less than those that don't have things simply because they didn't receive their proper birthrights?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
madison central teacher 36 min Kim 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Christian908 142,511
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 22,087
Is Whiskey Barrel staying closed? 2 hr Katy 16
married women wake up 2 hr Edward Hieronymus 6
danial clark all mighty captain of rfd lol 2 hr just me 1
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 33,924
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages