Missing teen girl in Berea
IDIOTS

Richmond, KY

#7344 Apr 27, 2014
Brooke is DEAD. She has been this while time.
IDIOTS

Richmond, KY

#7345 Apr 27, 2014
Not trying to be rude, but obviously Brooke is dead. It's been almost a year. Everyone needs to except it. It doesn't matter how, or what happened? The point is she is never coming back. Bless her heart, I hope she's rest in peice.
DISGRUNTLED

Georgetown, KY

#7347 Apr 28, 2014
IDIOTS wrote:
Not trying to be rude, but obviously Brooke is dead. It's been almost a year. Everyone needs to except it. It doesn't matter how, or what happened? The point is she is never coming back. Bless her heart, I hope she's rest in peice.
She will in spirit if you will tell the truth so her family can have closure and then all these so called "IDIOTS" can close this thread down. and yes IT does matter so the murderer/murderers can pay for this repulsive crime.
Hmmmm

Fishers, IN

#7348 Apr 28, 2014
IDIOTS wrote:
accept
Looks like you're the idiot. lol
WastedTime

Somerset, KY

#7349 Apr 28, 2014
"Blah" hit on the head exactly what I came here to say. I followed this topic off and on since day one almost and at first there seemed to be a CHANCE that the combined hivemind of all these people could potentially result in some good being done and maybe this crime being solved. Instead what happened is the majority of you proved what utter and complete morons you are by just rambling on about absolutely nothing while patting yourselves on your squishy fat backs for "helping".

We've had tons of people with knowledge of local geography, rumors, personal interaction with those involved, etc., so there is NO DOUBT in my mind that through organization something great could have been achieved here. Heck, I even tried to do that by helping form a timeline of events 1000 pages ago, but as soon as it fell onto another page everything just fell back into a disarray of stupid people saying stupid things and very few people ACTUALLY trying to help.

And that's just it. Most of you here - I dare not say all of you, but the vast majority of you, which means that YOU reading this right now, yes, YOU, are one the latter - came here with no intention of putting forth any effort to help this girl or her family who you apparently care so much about; the extent of your interest was as long as you didn't have to put any effort into researching or organization. Just blurting out words and figuring someone else would pick up your slack. Well guess what? By doing so YOU are part of the reason this case hasn't been solved yet. Instead of keeping your fat mouth shut and understanding that the best way you can help is just by staying out of it unless you have something legitimate to contribute, YOU made this cluster#%&@ of a topic all the more dense by cluttering it up instead of genuinely helping. Think about this next time you feel like "helping".
Blah wrote:
6,743 posts (not counting this one) and you people have done little more than to turn this tragedy into a circus of wild conjecture and often defamatory guesswork that rarely approaches anything that might be considered a legitimate tip or fact.
That many of you recognize your folly on some level is evident in the accusatory posters' use of their targets' initials rather than naming names, as the accusers hope to avoid the consequences for making such claims without actual evidence to back them.
What a morbid way to waste your time, playing at turning this whole thing into your own personal scoobie-doo / reality show Clue game. There will be no winners here; quite the opposite.
star seed

Richmond, KY

#7350 Apr 28, 2014
IDIOTS wrote:
It might not matter to you, but it matters to her family that she be found and the guilty brought to justice. Her family needs closure. And learn how to spell before you call someone an idiot. Idiot.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7351 Apr 28, 2014
IDIOTS wrote:
You are trying to be rude! It has been accepted. It does matter how and why and knowing that and recovering her body is the only way she will rest in peace. Only self serving trash would post that comment.

Location hidden

#7352 Apr 28, 2014
WastedTime wrote:
"Blah" hit on the head exactly what I came here to say. I followed this topic off and on since day one almost and at first there seemed to be a CHANCE that the combined hivemind of all these people could potentially result in some good being done and maybe this crime being solved. Instead what happened is the majority of you proved what utter and complete morons you are by just rambling on about absolutely nothing while patting yourselves on your squishy fat backs for "helping".
We've had tons of people with knowledge of local geography, rumors, personal interaction with those involved, etc., so there is NO DOUBT in my mind that through organization something great could have been achieved here. Heck, I even tried to do that by helping form a timeline of events 1000 pages ago, but as soon as it fell onto another page everything just fell back into a disarray of stupid people saying stupid things and very few people ACTUALLY trying to help.
And that's just it. Most of you here - I dare not say all of you, but the vast majority of you, which means that YOU reading this right now, yes, YOU, are one the latter - came here with no intention of putting forth any effort to help this girl or her family who you apparently care so much about; the extent of your interest was as long as you didn't have to put any effort into researching or organization. Just blurting out words and figuring someone else would pick up your slack. Well guess what? By doing so YOU are part of the reason this case hasn't been solved yet. Instead of keeping your fat mouth shut and understanding that the best way you can help is just by staying out of it unless you have something legitimate to contribute, YOU made this cluster#%&@ of a topic all the more dense by cluttering it up instead of genuinely helping. Think about this next time you feel like "helping".
<quoted text>
You are not "helping" think about that!
Koenig

Danville, KY

#7353 Apr 28, 2014
What would help is the people that were around her that night to start talking. Cause I'd bet a good handful of them know exactly what went down.
who is the idiot

Lexington, KY

#7354 Apr 29, 2014
I bet I could guess who posted the idiot remark. Sounds just like something she would say.
mountainwoman

Lexington, KY

#7355 Apr 29, 2014
I have not posted much on here lately. I guess mainly because people started posting nonsense . I helped make a time line a few days after she went missing from information I obtained from people who were close to her.
Unlike some posting, I actually have been searching for her almost every weekend,weather permitting since that very first search.
I have covered a lot of land in the past year. Followed leads some have posted as potential areas of interest.
I will continue to do so until she is found. I believe she is in fact buried close by, where is another story.
I want to help bring her home so her mother may have closure and begin to heal.
This is such a small town, someone knows exactly what happened to her, tjey just aren't talking.
Without a weapon,body or motive they are free . They know this and will never come forward unless their conscience intervenes. Maybe it was an accident and they are afraid they would be blamed. Who knows?
tried2

Versailles, KY

#7356 Apr 29, 2014
who is the idiot wrote:
I bet I could guess who posted the idiot remark. Sounds just like something she would say.
same thing I thought too.
hmmm

Norcross, GA

#7357 Apr 30, 2014
mountainwoman wrote:
I have not posted much on here lately. I guess mainly because people started posting nonsense . I helped make a time line a few days after she went missing from information I obtained from people who were close to her.
Unlike some posting, I actually have been searching for her almost every weekend,weather permitting since that very first search.
I have covered a lot of land in the past year. Followed leads some have posted as potential areas of interest.
I will continue to do so until she is found. I believe she is in fact buried close by, where is another story.
I want to help bring her home so her mother may have closure and begin to heal.
This is such a small town, someone knows exactly what happened to her, tjey just aren't talking.
Without a weapon,body or motive they are free . They know this and will never come forward unless their conscience intervenes. Maybe it was an accident and they are afraid they would be blamed. Who knows?
try 1200 block Blue Lick. Overgrown property with gate and a cistern
[email protected]

United States

#7358 Apr 30, 2014
IDIOTS wrote:
It's obvious that you are/were jealous of her. How do you know she is never coming back? Hmm?
Thinking

San Diego, CA

#7359 Apr 30, 2014
[QUOTE who="[email protected]"]<quote d text>It's obvious that you are/were jealous of her. How do you know she is never coming back? Hmm?
[/QUOTE]

The only way someone would know if someone else were never coming back, would be if they had done something to that person.

So is the poster a fool, or possible someone whose conscience was bothering them and they were trying to be caught.

Location hidden

#7360 Apr 30, 2014
Melissa has lost custody of her children again.

United States

#7361 Apr 30, 2014
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>try 1200 block Blue Lick. Overgrown property with gate and a cistern
that property has been on my mind so much lately do you know the land owner?
Richmond girl

Berea, KY

#7362 Apr 30, 2014
I remember way back towards the beginning of this thread someone said something about the body of water in the middle if I75 between exit 90 and 95. They said they got an uneasy feeling every time they drove by it. I just wonder if anyone ever looked there cause I have always thought it was strange that someone would just pick that spot for no reason.
itson

United States

#7363 Apr 30, 2014
justice-for-her wrote:
<quoted text>that property has been on my mind so much lately do you know the land owner?
1186 Lamb, 1235 Himes (myf family name)

United States

#7364 May 1, 2014
itson wrote:
<quoted text>1186 Lamb, 1235 Himes (myf family name)
thats not the property I was talking about and how would myf be related to those two last names? I know the area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Pikeville Parent 161,262
Mold in Madison middle 46 min Wellness 5
who drives the black 2 dr pontiac g6 with the t... 2 hr LuLz 2
age discrimination in the manufacturing industr... (Apr '12) 3 hr Eze 17
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 3 hr Molly 7,618
The Main Topic 4 hr ugh 12
HA, HA, Justin White & Tyler Gibbs are BUSTED. (Mar '11) 5 hr Thatone 134
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 hr Fungail 40,901

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages