Missing teen girl in Berea
sad

Lexington, KY

#7267 Apr 4, 2014
Ex Military wrote:
Still talking huh, while the guilty live on happy in their lives.
I would round the party goers up, every single one and begin the questioning. Or better yet, don't ask any questions until after you pull all their teeth, then casually ask your questions. Increase the pain until someone tells what happened. It really is that simple.
The Truth Can Be Had. You just have to want it bad enough.
Yep still talking and the guilty will continue to walk around until someone decides to come forth and give out information...seems this is the only place that her name is mentioned...No activity no where else so I will help to keep her name out there along with all the others here that have kept this going.
I myself couldn't do this to anyone as you mentioned above BUT I think JH knows something .I really think we need to bypass the party and lets start the moment they left the party and go from there...From my gatherings nothing happened at the party,bunch young teenagers off the road enjoying there weekend and doing what most of us done at a young age and that was Party and set around.
sad

Lexington, KY

#7268 Apr 4, 2014
u know wrote:
Hey is a dealer ever "really" anyone's friend? Start with Anna Brooke and Dylan. Talk to them abt that nite.
I will get back with ya on this one..Is Anne friends with who on Facebook? and Dylan who?
tried2

Stanton, KY

#7269 Apr 4, 2014
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I will get back with ya on this one..Is Anne friends with who on Facebook? and Dylan who?
anna b d***way friends with TR?
u know

United States

#7270 Apr 4, 2014
tried2 wrote:
<quoted text>anna b d***way friends with TR?
yes
dr phill

United States

#7272 Apr 4, 2014
She probaly hitched her a ride with a truck driver and used her fine kitty and looks to get her out of this hell hole town and don't wana be found. I don't blame her if she did and if she is found alive the state canot tell her family where she's at cause she's a adult all they can say to the family is that they found her and she's alive. But she probaly teased the drug dealers with that kitty and wouldn't give it up and she's under a rock in a deep holler dead someplace. That's my thoughts of it.
sad

Lexington, KY

#7273 Apr 4, 2014
dr phill wrote:
She probaly hitched her a ride with a truck driver and used her fine kitty and looks to get her out of this hell hole town and don't wana be found. I don't blame her if she did and if she is found alive the state canot tell her family where she's at cause she's a adult all they can say to the family is that they found her and she's alive. But she probaly teased the drug dealers with that kitty and wouldn't give it up and she's under a rock in a deep holler dead someplace. That's my thoughts of it.
We don't need your mouth on here stating stuff like what you just said...so take it elsewhere!!!!!!!!!! Karma is a b**** and it will come back to bite you...This statement will bite...you can believe that!
Concerned - London

Manchester, KY

#7274 Apr 4, 2014
u know wrote:
<quoted text>yes
Do you think something happened at the party. that continued on after the party was over toward Brooke???

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7276 Apr 5, 2014
dr phill wrote:
With no shoes, clothes, money or phone? You are not serious...right?
ridesawhitehorse

Lexington, KY

#7277 Apr 5, 2014
Truck drivers,drug dealers,Michigan mob....NOT!
The truth is with who seen her last.
Why did he lie about the horses?
Where did he really go that morning?
Did he actually see her last at 6am sitting on the couch?
Did she actually come back after taking the Whitaker boy home?
Was she alone when she took him home?
She was seen getting in the truck with both.So when did she let JH out to take the other home?
Was it really her that was texting?
Did she actually text from JH house?
She actually talked to her ex while he was at work,he stepped outside to call her...what was said?
If her ex felt she was really afraid why did he not go check on her after work instead of going fishing?
Why did her parents not go get her? Did she text them?
Why did her sister and cousin not return for her?
She was drinking,it was said ahe showed up to the party with coolers. So why was she driving someone home?
Where does TR fit in?
Where was the the boy she was seeing at the time? Why did he leave town the next day with his dad?
Who else was at JH house that night? Why did she not leave in JH truck if she was scared,she suposely had driven it there after dropping of tje Whitaker boy?
How did JH get home from the party if she had his truck?
She did not leave with a stranger...it was someone she knew.
Was it a girl? A boy? A man? Close to her? I think it was.
Where is she? Given the time frame she suposely actually talked to her ex,not text him...she could be anywhere in the Berea,Jackson or Rockcastle area or even Estill.
The investigation was shoddy. The couch left outside in the weather. People coming in and out of the house messing with the scene before police got there. Plenty of time for things to be taken out of the house.
There was pieces of carpet missing..why?
Why did JH drive all the way to Lakes foodmart. Did he come there from Bighill or did he come there from way of Berea. Did a camera show the way he pulled in,what direction?

The answers are with JH. He knows or he knows who knows.
If she is dead I hope she haunts their minds.

A woman back last summer told me she kept thinking about a Hummingbird. She said she was thinking about Brooke and it kept popping up in her mind. Odd..could that mean something? I do know there is a hummingbird lane across from Pilot knob cementary.

I guess I have rambled on enough. I just jave not posted in a long time,just reading and scratching my head.

Look in obvious places. Interstate medians between Berea and Richmond,
Rock lick, Spill over,the rock, buzzard rock,land fill,long branch, Pilot knob. The old big hill road bed. Clark ridge,green pond,kissey branch..
The truth can be had

United States

#7280 Apr 5, 2014
ridesawhitehorse wrote:
But still no one has asked him in a manner that would be conducive to getting an answer. Sure he can tell the police he knows nothing. But he knows they will not use a blow torch on his dumb ass.

I have always found without proper motivation, it is had to get anything accomplished.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7281 Apr 5, 2014
ridesawhitehorse wrote:
Truck drivers,drug dealers,Michigan mob....NOT!
Why did he lie about the horses?
Where did he really go that morning?
Did he actually see her last at 6am sitting on the couch?
Did she actually come back after taking the Whitaker boy home?
Was she alone when she took him home?
She was seen getting in the truck with both.So when did she let JH out to take the other home?
Was it really her that was texting?
Did she actually text from JH house?
She actually talked to her ex while he was at work,he stepped outside to call her...what was said?
If her ex felt she was really afraid why did he not go check on her after work instead of going fishing?
Why did her parents not go get her? Did she text them?
Why did her sister and cousin not return for her?
She was drinking,it was said ahe showed up to the party with coolers. So why was she driving someone home?
Where does TR fit in?
Where was the the boy she was seeing at the time? Why did he leave town the next day with his dad?
Who else was at JH house that night? Why did she not leave in JH truck if she was scared,she suposely had driven it there after dropping of tje Whitaker boy?
How did JH get home from the party if she had his truck?
She did not leave with a stranger...it was someone she knew.
Was it a girl? A boy? A man? Close to her? I think it was.
Where is she? Given the time frame she suposely actually talked to her ex,not text him...she could be anywhere in the Berea,Jackson or Rockcastle area or even Estill.
The investigation was shoddy. The couch left outside in the weather. People coming in and out of the house messing with the scene before police got there. Plenty of time for things to be taken out of the house.
There was pieces of carpet missing..why?
Why did JH drive all the way to Lakes foodmart. Did he come there from Bighill or did he come there from way of Berea. Did a camera show the way he pulled in,what direction?
The answers are with JH. He knows or he knows who knows.
If she is dead I hope she haunts their minds.
A woman back last summer told me she kept thinking about a Hummingbird. She said she was thinking about Brooke and it kept popping up in her mind. Odd..could that mean something? I do know there is a hummingbird lane across from Pilot knob cementary.
I guess I have rambled on enough. I just jave not posted in a long time,just reading and scratching my head.
Look in obvious places. Interstate medians between Berea and Richmond,
Rock lick, Spill over,the rock, buzzard rock,land fill,long branch, Pilot knob. The old big hill road bed. Clark ridge,green pond,kissey branch..
You pretty much covered it all. I have one thing to add. Someone had said on here that JH told a friend of his named Dustin? that a dealer from Michigan was at the house. Since they have the MO to burn any evidence, including people and threaten the others with death, I think it's possible.Why else would they go to a house with no electricity? Also, TR was pretty adamant that Brooke was not drunk. Maybe that would be where MYF comes in with the cousins. Disposal after the failed fire.
Concerned - London

Mount Vernon, KY

#7282 Apr 5, 2014
To the party goers:
It is obvious that anytime something this horrific happens, especially to a friend, acquaintance, family member etc.. there has been discussions among yourselves. As to what happened that night. Everyone knows that in most gossip. there lies some truth.
Please respond here some of you & tell us what you feel happened that night or give a scenario, as to what may have happened to a person under those circumstances in general.
There has got to be some who knows the answers here.. Please respond & tell us in the loop of close friends, what they feel that really happened.
Please, Brooke deserves to be brought home!! God will reward you & protect you from man.
ridesawhitehorse

Lexington, KY

#7283 Apr 5, 2014
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>You pretty much covered it all. I have one thing to add. Someone had said on here that JH told a friend of his named Dustin? that a dealer from Michigan was at the house. Since they have the MO to burn any evidence, including people and threaten the others with death, I think it's possible.Why else would they go to a house with no electricity? Also, TR was pretty adamant that Brooke was not drunk. Maybe that would be where MYF comes in with the cousins. Disposal after the failed fire.
JH and his wife was seperated and he was still staying at the house. That is what I know anyway. I also know a cell pho
ne was found during the BIG search. It came in on tje search radio. I do not know if it was hers but one was found.
I do not think she was burned on the couch nor in the house , I do not think she was burned at all. I think tje couch was burned to destroy whatever was on it. JH called his buddies that day and they came down to see the damage.
She was SEEN climbing into JH truck with TW and JH as they were leaving suposely after the horse riding venture on flyods branch road. Now did they ride horses after the party? Who had the bridles and saddles? How did they unlock the gate to the farm? The uncle had the key. Was the gate already unlocked?
Could someone in jail have some answers? Someone was beaten pretty severly in the jail and the one that did the beating was sent to a bigger prison for a long time. Intials are BN. Seems the guy he beat "knew" something,or so is the tale.
ridesawhitehorse

Lexington, KY

#7284 Apr 5, 2014
And again remember JH TOLD a Michigan drug dealer was there..if this is true maybe the recent arrests with the daycare workers in Richmond might hold a key.
As long as JH plays stupid or should I say smart she will not be found.
Brooke did not just up and leave willing. All her stuff was left. Now did she have her suitcase at the party? I believe it was said her sister and cousin dropped her off. Remeber she thought she was staying with TR,but a arguement happened. TR said she tried to stull get her to leave with her but to no avail. So by what I was told they left there and went for a moon ride on horses.
The text starts comung into the exs phone some time after 4am. One says JH is passed out in the floor. If that was true he sure did recover to be able to leave at 6am to check horses on the loose and drive to Berea...One says she is scared. Ones says she will never DRINK again. One says sheis going to a party in Rockcastle county. All these before 6am.
Well if JH last seen her at 6am sitting on the couch where did he go. If he left at 6am and drove from his house to flyods branch to make sure horses were not out(rolls eye) then to lakes then back home...no way that couch would have been flaming by then. Cigarettes go out now.. just for that reason. I tried to set a couch on fire with matches and ended up having to splash kerosene on it to get it going.
Are the investigators just not asking the right questions or what? Did they finger print the house?
It was also mentioned JH was soaking clothea in the bath tub because they smelled of smoke that morning. Did brookes clothes in the suitcase smell of smoke? Did they finger print the suitcase?
If it is a white horse call it a white horse,not a zebra.
Concerned - London

Mount Vernon, KY

#7285 Apr 6, 2014
Could someone in jail have some answers? Someone was beaten pretty severly in the jail and the one that did the beating was sent to a bigger prison for a long time. Intials are BN. Seems the guy he beat "knew" something,or so is the tale.

Could you please give a little more info on the last name??
Also, do you know the name of the guy beaten??
Searched jail tracker, at a loss here ... Thanks!!!
ridesawhitehorse

Lexington, KY

#7286 Apr 6, 2014
He is a neeley from berea. He put the other one the hosptal. Can not think of his name.google b.neeley from berea.
4therecord

Flatwoods, KY

#7287 Apr 6, 2014
the guy who got beat up is Billy Shear.his mom used 2 B a bus driver 4 Madison co. He's from Blue Lick.
Concerned - London

London, KY

#7288 Apr 6, 2014
4therecord wrote:
the guy who got beat up is Billy Shear.his mom used 2 B a bus driver 4 Madison co. He's from Blue Lick.
Would the last name be Shearer? Also, would he be in his 40's??
ridesawhitehorse

United States

#7289 Apr 6, 2014
Yes, i think so.
tried2

Richmond, KY

#7290 Apr 6, 2014
Concerned - London wrote:
Could you please give a little more info on the last name??
Also, do you know the name of the guy beaten??
Searched jail tracker, at a loss here ... Thanks!!!
would that be B*yd N?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Devere 2 min NastyMan 4
Thoughts of you 9 min bear 70
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 31 min Jennifer Renee 39,572
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min North Mountain 156,470
In The Morning 1 hr Never going to ha... 10
I Want To know What I Can Do 2 hr Curious 922
Big Wayne barrett 2 hr Yep 3

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages